April 26, 2024, 12:30:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 312924 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1760 on: March 18, 2009, 01:52:33 AM »

To the melody...(think: children's - nonny nonny boo boo - here)

Whispering is lying...
and lying's a sin,

When you get to heaven
they won't let you in.

====================

Some folks should make their own room
or at least get an alert that says
        "YOU HAVE MAIL".

(Well, here goes, I can't take it back)

I have been reading at SM since 2005, and there has never been a problem with the nanners...even the Admin and Mods do it. Some of us have become very good friends and sometimes we have info about a case that needs to be passed on and it can not be posted in the cage. I quit posting in here for several days because of the sniping and If the remark about the "whispering is lying," I take it as an insult.  I WAS NOT whispering. I just was not talking to you personally.
Wow!  Tough crowd!  Guess I won't try out the comedy club after all!

Ummmm, Yeah ...that was kinda my point..."they/YOU" weren't talking to US as a forum.
I can understand the occasional "check your mail" but when there are so many  posts that say "you have nanners" it leaves the reader to wonder what is going on behind the scenes they are not privy to.  Consider the audience and all that..ya' know?  Plain words...I find it rude and that is my opinion.

Now...if you would like to discuss Haleigh and possibly some of the more intricate matters of the case I would be happy to.

Everyone has their opinion...That is what this forum is suppose to be about.. but there are some who bash at anything that is said...My opinion is that Misty is lying to save her own Behind. HH has been in Satsuma and IM has talked with the family also. I had some info that needed to be passed on immediately and it was not something I was comfortable sharing with the whole forum.

Now on the Haleigh case. MOO>>>>>> Haleigh lived with Ron and Misty. Misty was the last to see Haleigh by her own words. She has told at least 4 different stories on the details of what happened that night. It does not take a rocket scientist to know that she is lying about something. This poor baby is probably lying in the woods or in the water dead. And this little hot tail POS will not tell the truth.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1761 on: March 18, 2009, 01:52:58 AM »

Island Monkey, I like your style!  You've got class and handle yourself with grace.   

Thanks Wyks, maybe not so much grace, but I feel passionate about making the signs known for obvious reasons. Hugs IM

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1762 on: March 18, 2009, 01:56:24 AM »

Klaasend,
With all due respect, and I mean that truly, it does become a problem when it is misused and is so prevalent that it stifles the natural flow of the conversation.

It is one thing to talk privately, it is quite another to have so many private conversations that the reader has no choice but to wonder what is going on behind the scenes.

If the posters have each others e-mails and are on such friendly terms, there are instant messaging programs and other means to communicate without disturbing the forum  with the ever present "I sent you a secret".

I realize it is not a "secret" and have no problem with "not knowing" what is going on.  I only meant to say that at some point it it becomes
like "get a room".   If we wish to talk in private we all know how and I for one do not understand the constant "I sent you a  secret, go retrieve it". 
We are all grown ups and know to check our mail when we have "oh so important" things to discuss that 30 seconds or a few minutes might make a difference.

Just my own opinion, fwiw.

respectfully,
dsntslp

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
RiverWalk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1763 on: March 18, 2009, 02:07:53 AM »

I just looked at the haleighbug.com website.  Here's what it says at the bottom of the pages:
Content copyright Jeff Picazio All rights reserved.

So is Jeff Picazio related to Crystal's attorney?  OMGsh...this case is following the Anthony case.

I noticed that too.......

And to continue:

http://whois.domaintools.com/haleighbug.com

Registrant Search:  "Jeremiah Regan" owns about 6 other domains

And then to this:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/florida/news-article.aspx?storyid=134030&catid=4

"Regan said he waited for a colleague, Art Harris, to arrive at the headquarters before traveling to Snodgrass' home just a couple miles away."

Anna in Florida (a "relative") of Marie's rumors/innuendos found a "friend" with the Haleigh Bug Foundation that Snodgrass JUST HAPPENED to show up to.  My, my, my and how convenient.

AND the latest in the court filings for the Cumming's children:

2008-06-16   054.DOR INTERCEPT IN THE AMOUNT OF $48.00 ON 06/16/08
2009-02-10   055.MOTION FOR CONTEMPT 03-27-09 AT 08:30
2009-02-20   056.NOTICE OF DISMISSAL
2009-03-17 057.NOTICE OF APPEARANCE - KIM PICAZIO FOR CRYSTAL SHEFFIELD

https://www.putnam-fl.com/secure/public_menu.php

"Some" of the stuff being posted here reminds me of Julia Renfro's (ICK) famous words "I know but I can't say".  When was that ever okay with a SM?  DO NOT take sides.  Dig Monkey's dig or at least I will.  PEACE.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1764 on: March 18, 2009, 02:10:39 AM »

Just got the JVM transcipts......I missed it and know others did too, so here ya go:

VELEZ-MITCHELL: The shocking answer to the paternity question that has long surrounded the Caylee Anthony murder case. Who is the little girl`s father? Newly-released documents reveal stunning DNA information. I will have the very latest details on that breaking story.

But we begin tonight with Haleigh Cummings` distraught mother, Crystal Sheffield. She is speaking out right here on ISSUES.

Her ex, Haleigh`s father, Ron Cummings, appeared on "NANCY GRACE" last night where Nancy asked the very tough questions, as she should. He didn`t throw any punches. In fact, he threw a few jabs at Crystal.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

NANCY GRACE, HOST, "NANCY GRACE": They seem to suggest that the only reason the mother lost custody was because she missed some court dates. Is that true?

RON CUMMINGS, FATHER OF HALEIGH CUMMINGS: Absolutely not. She missed her first court date. The judge gave her wah-wah story another try. She showed up, lawyered up. And the truth is I was a better parent. Still am. Better provider.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Last week, Cummings also accused Crystal of making up a false lead in the case, namely that their 4-year-old, Ronald Jr., saw a black man in black take little Haleigh. What on earth would a distraught mother have to gain by leading the investigation astray?

Crystal`s response to all of this is moments away. She`s going to set the record straight for us tonight.

Meantime, Misty Croslin Cummings, Ron`s new bride and the last person to see Haleigh before she went missing, has spent more than 30 hours talking to investigators, but cops still have no clear timeline. How is that possible? Why is Misty hiding key information? We will examine the very day little Haleigh went missing.

Joining me now, my expert panel: Rebecca Rose Woodland, criminal defense attorney; Brian Russell, forensic psychologist and attorney; and Don Clark, former FBI special agent charge.

But first my very special guest, Haleigh`s mom, Crystal Sheffield, joins us by phone, as does her attorney, Kim McCazio (ph).

Crystal, I would like to start with Haleigh Bug, the foundation you just started to find your precious child. You have set up headquarters in town and painted it purple which was Haleigh`s favorite color. I understand you`ve also hired a private investigator.

Crystal, tell us all about this new strategy you have for finding your daughter.

CRYSTAL SHEFFIELD, MOTHER OF HALEIGH CUMMINGS: It`s just something where everybody can come. I mean, anybody that wants to do any donations, I mean, call. I mean, it`s just a place for me to be where I don`t have to be out in a tent or, you know, because I`ve got my 11-month-old baby. I mean, it`s just a safer place, and it`s just something I wanted to do for Haleigh.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And why did you hire a private eye?

SHEFFIELD: I didn`t. I didn`t hire him.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: OK. All right. I -- that was a report and we want to set the record straight.

Crystal, I also want to give you an opportunity to set the record straight about something else. On "The Today Show," Ron claims you made up the story that you made Ron Jr. saw Haleigh`s abductor. Let`s listen to what he said.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

MEREDITH VIEIRA, CO-HOST, NBC`S "THE TODAY SHOW": Your 4-year-old son, and the fact that he said that somebody, a man dressed in black, had taken Haleigh out of the trailer that night she disappeared. Did she tell that to either one of you? Misty, you were there at the time. Did he say anything to you at the time?

MISTY CROSLIN, WIFE OF RON CUMMINGS: No.

VIEIRA: Nothing?

CUMMINGS: Me either. I think this is some of the garbage that Geraldo and Crystal, the mother, has made up. But I`m just going to leave that at that.

VIEIRA: So you don`t even believe that Ronald Jr. said this at all?

CUMMINGS: I don`t know. I wasn`t at home; I was at work.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Crystal, that`s kind of harsh on Ron`s part. What is your response to this claim that you made this up?

SHEFFIELD: Well, I know for a fact my son told me that. I`m not lying. I did not ask him no questions.

The following weekend after Haleigh went missing I asked him no questions. As soon as I picked him up he said, "Mommy, I want to find my sissy. A man in black took her," and that is what he told me.

I swear I`m not lying. You can say I`m making it up if you want to. That`s fine. I -- I have no reason to lie. I want my daughter back, and that`s what my son told me. If it`s true or not, so be it. I mean, he told me that, and that`s my baby, so...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, Crystal, just to understand, first we heard that he said a man in black took little Haleigh. Then apparently, we heard a couple of days later that he said a black man in black. Did his story change or did -- was it just an error in reporting?

SHEFFIELD: Well, at first he did say it was a man dressed in black. And then I asked him the following -- the two weeks later when I got him again I asked him about it. But I didn`t want to question him about it, because I know it`s hard on him enough. And I asked him about it and I was, like, "What about the black -- the person dressed in black." And he said it was a black man dressed in black, and he had squeaky shoes. And the I`m not lying. I have no reason to lie.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: That`s why we have you on tonight, first of all because we want to do everything we can to find your precious child and put her face out there so that somebody, anyone out there who has anyone any kind of clue, please, we`re begging you, come forward.

Now let`s talk about Misty Croslin, Ron`s new wife. Was the last person, of course, to see little Haleigh the night she went missing, but her story has been full of holes. She was asked on "The Today Show" Friday about all the inconsistencies. Let`s listen to what she said.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

VIEIRA: Why were there -- help me out, Misty, where were there inconsistencies? Why did you say one thing one time and one time the other? One thing the other?

CROSLIN: Um -- I don`t know.

VIEIRA: But you know you did do that?

CROSLIN: Yes.

VIEIRA: And you`re not sure why.

CROSLIN: No.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: That`s pretty amazing -- Kim McCazio (ph), you`re Crystal Sheffield`s attorney -- that she doesn`t know why she`s telling inconsistent stories, for example, when did she first call 911? We initially heard something about, hey, Ron was at work and she called 911 and he rushed in at the tail end of the conversation, because we hear him on that call. But now Ron is saying he got home, saw Misty standing there. The child was missing, and he told her to call 911. What do you make of it?

KIM MCCAZIO (PH), ATTORNEY FOR CRYSTAL SHEFFIELD: Well, I think that all of the inconsistent statements are making it very difficult for the police investigation to go forward, and I wish we could clear up these statements. I don`t know why they are being made.

I don`t know if Misty is just a naive child who`s trying to make up stories that may make her look better or her husband, or if she has something to hide. And I guess the investigation will -- will figure that out.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. Quick question, Crystal. What about this potential custody battle between you and Ron over your little boy, Ronald Jr.?

SHEFFIELD: I -- I don`t feel safe with him. I mean, my daughter is missing. He has a 17-year-old that he is married to now. She`s a child. Obviously, she`s -- I mean, she`s been out doing drugs. He`s caught her with drug dealers, and I don`t feel safe with him there.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I want to say, first of all, that I have no independent confirmation of that, and we don`t have any information or confirmation of that at all. A lot of stories circulating. A lot of point, counterpoint, charge, countercharge.

But one thing I know for sure is that Crystal Sheffield is suffering tonight.

And Crystal, I want to thank you so much for being on. And I wish you the very best of luck with your new foundation and the Haleigh Bug house. And, of course, that`s little Haleigh`s nickname. And we just pray that she`s brought home alive and safe. Thank you, Crystal.

All right. As always, our thoughts are with that little child. And we`re going move now onto my expert panel, fantastic group here.

You`ve been listening in. Don Clark, what do you make of it? The fact that there are all these inconsistencies that this Misty doesn`t have any explanation for, and she just blankly says, "Yes, I`ve told different stories and I have no explanation"?

DON CLARK, FORMER FBI SPECIAL AGENT IN CHARGE: Yes. In one way, Jane, it`s a -- it`s a bad thing that these inconsistencies are going on. But from a police investigation, they ought to be really cataloging these things, really working at them and really trying to find out why one counters the other, other than the fact that she said that.

They`ve got to keep in mind here that everybody is a suspect in this case, Jane. Everybody is a suspect. And clearly, the people close to the environment and the situation, particularly those in the house, they have to be suspects in this case. I don`t understand how anybody could be released from this, and particularly when you have all of these inconsistencies, just flowing back and forth.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. Rebecca Rose Woodland, if everyone is a suspect, and she`s the one who`s telling the inconsistent stories, is there any way that they can bring her in and arrest her on some kind of very lesser charge just to put pressure her to try to get the story straight?

REBECCA ROSE WOODLAND, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Not yet. I don`t think so. As far as what we know so far, Jane, there`s not enough here. I think what the authorities are doing is trying to question her, interrogate her. I`m sure there`s certain pressure they`re putting on her while they`re interrogating her.

If you remember last week she refused to speak to one of the detectives and said, "I won`t speak to him. He made me nervous." Probably because he was putting pressure on her to explain the story. What`s the actual story here, Jane? That`s what we want to know.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes, we`ve got to find out. Everybody, stick around. Lots more to cover in the desperate search for this precious 5- year-old girl.

And I want to hear from you. Do you think the inconsistent stories Ron`s new wife has given police require further scrutiny? Give me a call: 1-877-JVM-SAYS. That`s 1-877-586-7297.

Then just miles away, explosive new developments in the Casey Anthony case. New discovery documents just released answer the question of whether Lee Anthony is, in fact, the father of little Caylee, an ugly rumor that`s been out there. We will have the answer in a moment.

But first, as we enter the fifth week in the search for Haleigh Cummings, a reminder of what Misty Croslin had to say just days after her disappearance.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

CROSLIN: At 3 a.m. in the morning I got up and -- I got up because I had to use the bathroom, but I didn`t make it to the bathroom. I seen the kitchen light on. And I walked in the kitchen, and the back door was wide open. And I didn`t notice about Haleigh until I seen the back door open. And then I go in the room and she`s gone. And that`s all I know.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Do you know who the father of -- of Caylee...

LEE ANTHONY, CASEY ANTHONY`S BROTHER: I do not know 100 percent.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: You don`t have to answer that question.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Lee Anthony dodged the question, but will he have to answer it now? Breaking news on that story coming right up.

But first Ron Cummings` new wife, Misty Croslin, has a big problem keeping her story straight. Is that hampering the search for little Haleigh?

Back with my expert panel, and the phone lines are lighting up. Charles in Missouri, your question or thought, sir.

CALLER: Yes, Jane. I want to thank you for taking my call. I watch your show. I watch it every night.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Thanks.

CALLER: What I`m -- I`ve been watching the interviews with Misty and I can`t help but go back to the time of the Susan Smith case. You`ve got two women fighting over the affections of a man. It was earlier reported that Haleigh was daddy`s little girl, and I just wondered if there`s anything to that.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Don Clark, you were familiar with that case. What do you make of it?

CLARK: I`ll tell you what. He makes a good point there. I mean, in particular, you saw the same thing with Susan Smith back in those days and the same type of activities there. So it is something to think about.

But, you know, Jane, I really do think that at some point that the police may -- might have to look at some obstruction of justice charges here, because she is telling stories that leads one direction, telling stories that leads another direction, and they`re all inconsistent with each other. And I really do think that that can be listed as obstruction, and maybe they`ll move forward after that charge.

CLARK: Jane, can I jump in?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes. Sure.

CLARK: I agree with Don and I disagree. On the one hand, I think he`s right. I think that she may be obstructing.

On the other hand I`m not seeing Susan Smith-like behavior. What I`m seeing is some possible confabulation, and that`s where people try to fill in details that they really don`t remember. And I think that she may not be 100 percent sure what exactly did happen that night. I don`t know this, obviously. I haven`t tested her blood, but imagine if she were under the influence of some substance that night. And she didn`t...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Wouldn`t they have tested her?

CLARK: They may not have. They may not have taken toxicology on her, because it really might not be 100 percent relevant yet. But if she were under the influence of something, she may not want to admit that. Just think about, for example, if she were underage drinking or using some illegal drug. She might not want to admit, but that would explain some of the inconsistencies.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Wow. Well, as you said, Misty Croslin has spent more than 30 hours being interrogated by cops. They don`t have a clear idea of what happened that day.

Here`s what we do know. At about 5 p.m. an air-conditioning repair man visited the home. At 7 p.m., Haleigh`s great-Grandma, Inez Sykes, came by with clean clothes. And she says she saw Haleigh with Misty.

And last night on "NANCY GRACE," Ron and his mom Teresa Neves gave differing opinions of whether or not a cousin stopped by. Listen closely.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

NANCY GRACE, HOST, "NANCY GRACE": There was a repairman there. The cousin was there who police have investigated. Who else?

TERESA NEVES, MOTHER OF RON CUMMINGS: My mother came by that night.

GRACE: For what reason?

CUMMINGS: My cousin wasn`t there.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Did you hear, very, very softly Ron says, "My cousin wasn`t there"?

So they can`t agree over even whether a cousin was there. And now investigative journalist Art Harris is saying Misty put the kids to bed at 8 p.m., washed their blankets and then went to sleep herself.

How come -- and I`ll put this to Rebecca Rose Woodland. Investigators can`t get a clear handle on a timeline, given that it looks like she`s claiming she was at the trailer home all night long. I mean, it`s not a mansion. It`s a trailer home. How can you not get a timeline on what somebody was doing inside a trailer home?

WOODLAND: I`m very -- that`s what`s disturbing about this case, is that how big can a trailer home be? She can probably put her both arms out and feel both sides. The baby went to sleep without blankets. She was washing the blankets, came back. She claims she put the blanket on the baby, then went to sleep herself, but she doesn`t even remember when that was.

Well, you know how long wash takes. You wash, you dry and put it in the washing machine and the dryer. You know, this isn`t that difficult to figure out. So there must be issues and so many inconsistencies that we don`t have a timeline.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Sharon in Virginia, your question or thought, ma`am?

CALLER: Yes, I just want to tell you that it`s not coincidental, that the person who took Haleigh, you know, had to have known that that screen door had to be propped open.

And Ron said that there were no cinder blocks in his backyard. So they would have had to brought a cinder block with them, prop that door open and get in and out.

And also, where would these kids sleep when Ronald and Misty are, like, making love. I mean, surely they`re not sleeping in the bed with mom and now their new stepmom.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, I`m going to throw that one to the psychologist, Brian Russell. I don`t want to touch that one.

BRIAN RUSSELL, PSYCHOLOGIST: Well, look, I`ve said many times that these things very, very, very rarely happen randomly. Polly Klaas is an example of an exception. But I think that somebody knew that that little girl was in there, poorly supervised, in a place that was likely to be unlocked, with no father there to defend the home, and it`s probably somebody who knew him or her.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. I want to thank my fantastic panel for their wonderful insights. Please come back.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1765 on: March 18, 2009, 02:25:13 AM »

I watched JVM but didn't hear the part about Crystal saying Jr. said the couch was bouncing; I thought I just missed it.  But now I've read the transcript 3 times and I don't see it there either -- am I just missing it?  Did I misunderstand what was discussed here about the couch bouncing earlier after JVM was on air?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1766 on: March 18, 2009, 02:32:13 AM »

I watched JVM but didn't hear the part about Crystal saying Jr. said the couch was bouncing; I thought I just missed it.  But now I've read the transcript 3 times and I don't see it there either -- am I just missing it?  Did I misunderstand what was discussed here about the couch bouncing earlier after JVM was on air?

I missed it too, so wanted to post it~but I don't see it here ~although others say that they heard it, grrrrrrr wonder if it's on youtube?

[
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1767 on: March 18, 2009, 02:38:37 AM »

I missed it too, so wanted to post it~but I don't see it here ~although others say that they heard it, grrrrrrr wonder if it's on youtube?

I watched it and did not hear it myself. I couldn't  figure out where that came from.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1768 on: March 18, 2009, 02:45:49 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys. Have a pleasant night

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1769 on: March 18, 2009, 02:50:02 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys. Have a pleasant night

Good night Darla~I'm off to the bunkey too........

[
RiverWalk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1770 on: March 18, 2009, 03:23:21 AM »

I just looked at the haleighbug.com website.  Here's what it says at the bottom of the pages:

So is Jeff Picazio related to Crystal's attorney?  OMGsh...this case is following the Anthony case.

And to continue:

And then to this:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/florida/news-article.aspx?storyid=134030&catid=4

"Regan said he waited for a colleague, Art Harris, to arrive at the headquarters before traveling to Snodgrass' home just a couple miles away."

Anna in Florida (a "relative") of Marie's rumors/innuendos found a "friend" with the Haleigh Bug Foundation that Snodgrass JUST HAPPENED to show up to.  My, my, my and how convenient.

"Some" of the stuff being posted here reminds me of Julia Renfro's (ICK) famous words "I know but I can't say".  When was that ever okay with a SM?  DO NOT take sides.  Dig Monkey's dig or at least I will.  PEACE.

ADDING ole Jeremiah's myspace.  Take a look/screenshot or copy, because this will be changed soon, IMO.

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:AyMppGxZ-gkJ:profile.myspace.com/index.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Duser.viewProfile%26friendID%3D35455045+jeremiah+regan+long+island&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: March 18, 2009, 03:27:33 AM »

I watched it and did not hear it myself. I couldn't  figure out where that came from.

I heard it too.....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1772 on: March 18, 2009, 03:31:55 AM »

And to continue:

And then to this:

ADDING ole Jeremiah's myspace.  Take a look/screenshot or copy, because this will be changed soon, IMO.

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:AyMppGxZ-gkJ:profile.myspace.com/index.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Duser.viewProfile%26friendID%3D35455045+jeremiah+regan+long+island&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

since I am not too savvy about all of this computer stuff...what does all this mean?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1773 on: March 18, 2009, 03:34:39 AM »

W-H-A-T?   

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1774 on: March 18, 2009, 04:21:57 AM »

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1775 on: March 18, 2009, 07:25:12 AM »

Haleigh callers swamp center

By Chris DeVitto
Published: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 1:11 AM EDT
The disappearance of Haleigh Cummings has dramatically increased the number of calls to Crime Stoppers, a regional program designed to reward tips that solve cases.

"Normally we get 170 to 200 calls per month," executive director Suzanne DeWees said.

"Last month we had 1,112 calls."

To manage the increase, the center in Canada that fields the calls hired extra people, DeWees added.

In Canada?

Yes, she said, for legal reasons to protect the identity of callers.

"We use a Canadian call center because the tipster information and their phone number can never be subpoenaed," DeWees said. "All of our calls are 800 numbers that are forwarded to the Canadian call center."

Haleigh, a 5-year-old girl, was reported missing from her home in Satsuma on Feb. 10. No sign of the kindergartner has been seen since, despite a massive search of South Putnam County and an intensive criminal investigation involving local, state and federal authorities.

No suspects have been named in the case and no arrests have been made.

Crime Stoppers of Northeast Florida began accepting calls in the Haleigh case after the large volume overwhelmed the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

And the large number of calls meant Crime Stoppers' monthly bill went up. A normal month costs the program $1,600, but the phone bill for February topped $5,000, DeWees said.

"It's just part of our job," she said. "It's what we do."

The program covers Flagler, Volusia, St. Johns and Putnam counties.

About half of the program's budget is paid by a grant from a state trust fund that receives some court cost levies in the courts.

"I write a grant requesting how I spend that money," DeWees said. "It is used for rewards, education, operational cost and salary."

Local fundraising efforts generate additional money for operations, she said.

"We have a very prominent community banquet that honors police officers each year - that's our biggest fundraiser," she said. "This year's will be in Daytona Beach."

A reward totaling $35,000 has been compiled for information in Haleigh's case.

"We will keep the money for a year and if the case goes cold, the money will be returned or donated to Crime Stoppers," DeWees said.

Anyone with information about Haleigh Cummings should call Crime Stoppers at (888) 277-8477. Also, tips may be sent via the Internet at www.westopcrime.com.

cdevitto@palatkadailynews.com

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/18/news/news01.txt

[
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1776 on: March 18, 2009, 08:07:54 AM »

good morning monkeys,,
I too heard the statement, and noticed it was Not mentioned in the transcript.. But, We heard her say that jr said.." the couch was bouncing, and the mans shoes were squeaky."

The words made me ill, as I imagined in my head, that jr most likely saw someone having sex on the couch, mistaking the squeaks in shoes for squeaks on couch from bouncing.

A new theory emerged then, as it occurred to me this,,,

IF, misty was getting busy, ( I know these drug guys will trade drugs for sex) and busy man had a partner, partner could have taken child.
IF cuzin WAS there, he could easily have taken keys to door, while misty was not looking, then come back later, unlocking door with key, take Haleigh, then leave keys, so no one would know how he got inside. The door propped open is his imo anyway.

I think taking the keys could have been from the air guy, or cuz, either had the chance.
More of a chance than Haleigh has.  But, the cuz still has my vote after listening to what jr said.   I hate to be so cynical in the morning....mio

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1777 on: March 18, 2009, 08:10:34 AM »

good morning monkeys,,
I too heard the statement, and noticed it was Not mentioned in the transcript.. But, We heard her say that jr said.." the couch was bouncing, and the mans shoes were squeaky."

The words made me ill, as I imagined in my head, that jr most likely saw someone having sex on the couch, mistaking the squeaks in shoes for squeaks on couch from bouncing.

A new theory emerged then, as it occurred to me this,,,

IF, misty was getting busy, ( I know these drug guys will trade drugs for sex) and busy man had a partner, partner could have taken child.
IF cuzin WAS there, he could easily have taken keys to door, while misty was not looking, then come back later, unlocking door with key, take Haleigh, then leave keys, so no one would know how he got inside. The door propped open is his imo anyway.

I think taking the keys could have been from the air guy, or cuz, either had the chance.
More of a chance than Haleigh has.  But, the cuz still has my vote after listening to what jr said.   I hate to be so cynical in the morning....mio

No need to apologize, when I read what others heard on JVM, my mind went directly to sex for drugs........

[
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1778 on: March 18, 2009, 08:12:55 AM »

I forgot to mention that, there are trains that go by the house in Satsuma, so, I wonder about the times of those trains. If perp waited for train to come by , he could unlock door, go inside, take child, and no one would ever hear it, as they get used to hearing the train, forgetting all other noises.

Maybe, he left car/van on other side of train track while he waited for opportunity, then he took child to woods for the deed.. That would mean she has to be close to home..
Makes me want to go there now, and have a look for myself.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1779 on: March 18, 2009, 08:19:48 AM »

. I do and you never know, there may be more that just choose not to post it. I mean no offense, I just want you to know,you are not alone either. Just some of us chose to not post about it..

Now,lets find Haleigh

Yes, Thank you searching. I think we all have had terrible life experiences that have led us to crime forums and that does influence our views on these boards. You are also correct thats some of us just can not talk about it but the feelings and torment are still there.

and sometimes WE have even been the victim that it happened to.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.