April 18, 2024, 04:31:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 312118 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1940 on: March 18, 2009, 02:01:56 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Mother of Missing Girl Accusing Father of Abuse

By
Jeremy Ratliff
@ March 18, 2009 6:48 AM Permalink

The mother of Haleigh Cummings is accusing the girl's father of abusing his two kids.

Crystal Sheffield's attorney Kim Picazio tells our news partner Channel Four that Ronald Cummings abused both of his kids.

"Still, there are laws here that need to be adhered to," says Picazio.  "It's legally and morally wrong, and he needs to be brought to justice."

They are filing a complaint with the Department of Children and Families to get custody of Haleigh's younger brother.

Family members of Ronald Cummings say these claims are completely false.

The D.C.F. says it is checking out the claims.

Haleigh has been missing more than a month and police continue to say they have no idea where she is.

http://wokv.com/localnews/2009/03/morther-of-missing-girl-accusi.html

Well that contradicts what Kim said just yesterday that she was not suing for custody at this time.   She sure doesnt make any bones about making serious allegations not unlike her client & her mother, they better have some very solid evidence and not hearsay after making blanant statements publicly similar to the attempt to say Ron abused Haleigh when it was a witnessed school accident that the school & medical personnel reportedly confirmed....that being said if it can be proven he did beyond speculation, hearsay, or coerced statements of a minor by an adult you bet he should be prosecuted.

They are talking about another incident and they have a first hand witness ready to testify, however IMO Misty and possibly Ron should be prosecuted for obstructing an investigation. If I were Crystal, I'd have filed so fast it would have made their head spin, after all Haleigh did "get stole on the dumb biatch girlfriends" watch, and they have both continued their CoverMy@ss mode and that is NOT helping to bring Haleigh home

good morning, im.....did I read where you went to satsuma?
I agree with your words and thoughts. Bottom line, is Haleigh is missing.

No, I wish~that was HH, I have talked with Marie several times, and she gave me another contact who is there now to give some info I discovered........I thought it may have been bunk, but it was easy to check out because it was "allegedly" from a local HS teacher who had overheard Misty's friends and relatives talking about how much she disliked Haleigh (I'd go with jealousy) and how she had burned her hands in water for punishment.......this contact has the power to find out if this is true or not, and told me that he had heard very similar stories since his arrival.

IM...respectfully, I am shocked that you would repeat such a thing without knowing for sure that this is true...this sounds all like a bunch of hear say and gossip to me....sorry if this offends you but I think that some of this stuff in my opinion is just going way beyond what should or should not be discussed....just me saying this and you carry on, it is your priority of course but I again, am shocked....

?????? This has been "out there" since last weekend..........did U miss it? I sent it to the proper authorities for them to track the IP and either prove or disprove.............

Maybe I AM wrong, but this is a discussion forum last time I checked and anything I see that says it comes from a local teacher should be looked at, and NO you do NOT offend me, I call it as I see it and it's your priority to either read the post or skip over it Cookie.

no I didn't see it..maybe that was one of your posts that I did skip over... and yes this is a discussion forum last time I checked as well...that is what I am doing is discussing...I mostly enjoy reading everyones posts on here and I call it as I see it as well...guess we are both strong minded females and there is nothing wrong about that...
Peace

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1941 on: March 18, 2009, 02:03:10 PM »

I was just looking around on other forums and this one poster I feel came up with something I did not think of. Since the trailer is close to train tracks, maybe the couch bouncing could have been when the train passed. But then I would imagine the child is use to that so maybe would not mention it. Though he could have been half asleep and thought the couch was bouncing when only the train passed through. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1942 on: March 18, 2009, 02:03:22 PM »

Well IMO, about the teacher that posted on that blog about Haleighs hand s in boiling water, I for one believe that IM did the right thing in giving the info to the right person and letting them handle it and find out if it is true or not, In this case thats what its gonna take, start with everything you hearand discard them one by one and eventually when you get to the bottom of the stack there;s gonna be only the truth left, that will be the one thing that cant be desgarded, thats just how thing have to be done,   Let no stone go unturned..........eventually something will be under one when you pick it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder why the teacher didn't report it to someone instead of posting it on a blog.
Maybe she or he did both!!!!   Time will tell Im sure, someone will be in contact with her if they havent already!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1943 on: March 18, 2009, 02:04:10 PM »

No, I wish~that was HH, I have talked with Marie several times, and she gave me another contact who is there now to give some info I discovered........I thought it may have been bunk, but it was easy to check out because it was "allegedly" from a local HS teacher who had overheard Misty's friends and relatives talking about how much she disliked Haleigh (I'd go with jealousy) and how she had burned her hands in water for punishment.......this contact has the power to find out if this is true or not, and told me that he had heard very similar stories since his arrival.

IM...respectfully, I am shocked that you would repeat such a thing without knowing for sure that this is true...this sounds all like a bunch of hear say and gossip to me....sorry if this offends you but I think that some of this stuff in my opinion is just going way beyond what should or should not be discussed....just me saying this and you carry on, it is your priority of course but I again, am shocked....
I appreciate IslandMonkey sharing what she has heard with us.  Really, how much do we really know for sure, right now? 

I grasp for any little bit of info, and then form my own opinion.  This case is just exhausting, isn't it?

Last thing,  IMO only, I consider gossip as something said in order to deliberately hurt/sabotage the person being discussed.  I do not believe that is what IM is doing.  She is sharing with us what she's discovered/heard.

Perhaps someone is reading out there, and will decide to share their personal knowledge regarding what IM heard. 

Okay, sorry to talk so much.  tcu

I actually read this on a FBI Profiler's site and when I called to report it ( to EITHER PROVE OR DISPROVE), the person I gave it too (NOT FAMILY), was very interested and he will do with it what he will!

Thanks TCU mom for your support~I just want this child found and like yesterday, and Misty (who that post was about) DOES hold the key!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1944 on: March 18, 2009, 02:04:32 PM »

Memaw, you will get the hang to posting, believe me if I can anyone can  It took me awhile to figure everything out. 
I do i get get a cute monkey for my  atvstar like eveyone else. I want one

Sure memaw!!   

Just go to the Monkey Lounge http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=4.0

There are three (?) different threads for folks needing an avatar.  CBB or Brandi can get you all set up and even dressed for a special occasion! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1945 on: March 18, 2009, 02:04:51 PM »

Memaw, you will get the hang to posting, believe me if I can anyone can  It took me awhile to figure everything out. 

Memaw ~ head over to the Monkey Lounge, and CBB will set you up!

I'll second (third or fourth) that.  These monkeys are so kind to us newbys!

Oh, and TCUMOM.... Riff, Ram   Bah, Zoo to you.  

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1946 on: March 18, 2009, 02:06:56 PM »

Could very well be people saw abuse, or heard of abuse, but didn't want to get involved. Many people don't get involved with many issues. Fear, not wanting to talk to LE, could very well be the case.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1947 on: March 18, 2009, 02:10:12 PM »

I wonder why the teacher didn't report it to someone instead of posting it on a blog.
Maybe she or he did both!!!!   Time will tell Im sure, someone will be in contact with her if they havent already!
Hopefully, the teacher did report this.  Now, with that said, and I only know what I've read in the news about CPS in Florida.....perhaps the report was not acted on.... for whatever reason.....backlogs, fell through the cracks, other reports took priority...

The teacher may have chosen to post on a blog to bring it to the forefront.....maybe he/she wondering if it HAD been investigated.

Usually, we don't hear back about the resolution with a CPS report, but then suddenly, the child is moved to a foster home, or with another family member.

Just telling y'all my opinion.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1948 on: March 18, 2009, 02:10:48 PM »

Well IMO, about the teacher that posted on that blog about Haleighs hand s in boiling water, I for one believe that IM did the right thing in giving the info to the right person and letting them handle it and find out if it is true or not, In this case thats what its gonna take, start with everything you hearand discard them one by one and eventually when you get to the bottom of the stack there;s gonna be only the truth left, that will be the one thing that cant be desgarded, thats just how thing have to be done,   Let no stone go unturned..........eventually something will be under one when you pick it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes. yes. yes.  It's amazing what we hear, as teachers, and many times there is at least some substance to the statements. 

Wycks~I hope you know I was teasing about the Rolaids.

Thanks HH, TCU mom and NRCG~pass me the d@mn Jack Daniels...........

O/T~HH and NRCG I didn't even recognize you with the new avi's, I was like

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1949 on: March 18, 2009, 02:13:35 PM »

yes. yes. yes.  It's amazing what we hear, as teachers, and many times there is at least some substance to the statements. 

but aren't teacher obligated to report any signs of abuse down there to LE? My son is a teacher and he is bound to report any sort of abuse where we live...I should think that if this teacher or any of Haleigh's teachers noticed abuse they should have reported it..
also, did Jr go to preschool since he just turned 4? kids around here generally start at 3, not always....those teachers should be trained to spot abuse as well and report it..

Maybe you show go back and read the original post about this topic! It was about a HS teacher who overheard Misty's friends and some family members talking about these things, aslo did you ever consider why she missed so many days of school? they wouldn't be unexcused if there had been a doctor's note........................

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1950 on: March 18, 2009, 02:13:39 PM »

"The reporter asked the man his name and he said, 'Snodgrass. Daniel Snodgrass.' A nd that name went BING in my head," Regan told First Coast News.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/news-article.aspx?storyid=134030&catid=295

It's sooooooooooo scary that one of the SOs under the radar in that area (not registered yet) would stop by Haleigh's headquarters and offer his help, of any kind!! 

(even if that gesture is nice of him, perhaps his way of trying to redeem himself)

Having said that.... 

We have heard in many if not most cases that a perp will return to the scene of crime, help on searches, 'comfort' the family, or even try to help the investigation in some way. 

My hinky meter is up and the red flags are down... That this guy would even try such a thing. 

Could it be that he is doing what perps in other cases have done?????   Placing himself near enough to the situation, perhaps hoping for inside info as to what LE is doing in this case????   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1951 on: March 18, 2009, 02:13:44 PM »

I'll second (third or fourth) that.  These monkeys are so kind to us newbys!

Oh, and TCUMOM.... Riff, Ram   Bah, Zoo to you.  
Okay, okay ~ it's off-topic BUT......I love your TCU spirit!  Can't believe someone knows that cheer!  Yipeee!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: March 18, 2009, 02:14:06 PM »

I'm having trouble recognizing so many people this morning with all the new avitars. I'll turn down the Jack Daniels, but I will never turn down the valiums.   
memaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1953 on: March 18, 2009, 02:14:41 PM »

Sure memaw!!   

Just go to the Monkey Lounge http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=4.0

There are three (?) different threads for folks needing an avatar.  CBB or Brandi can get you all set up and even dressed for a special occasion! 

ok i went cbb let see if it work
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1954 on: March 18, 2009, 02:15:20 PM »

YW....I had to change out of my St. Paddy day clothes and I dont have any Easter attire as of yet, This is picture that my son won first place with in a Photography contest on the use of photoshop.....its my daughter and I love it!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1955 on: March 18, 2009, 02:16:00 PM »

"The reporter asked the man his name and he said, 'Snodgrass. Daniel Snodgrass.' A nd that name went BING in my head," Regan told First Coast News.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/news-article.aspx?storyid=134030&catid=295

It's sooooooooooo scary that one of the SOs under the radar in that area (not registered yet) would stop by Haleigh's headquarters and offer his help, of any kind!! 

(even if that gesture is nice of him, perhaps his way of trying to redeem himself)

Having said that.... 

We have heard in many if not most cases that a perp will return to the scene of crime, help on searches, 'comfort' the family, or even try to help the investigation in some way. 

My hinky meter is up and the red flags are down... That this guy would even try such a thing. 

Could it be that he is doing what perps in other cases have done?????   Placing himself near enough to the situation, perhaps hoping for inside info as to what LE is doing in this case????   

I sure thought about that, and this guy is a horrible creep, and why is he doing this with an ankle monitor?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1956 on: March 18, 2009, 02:17:30 PM »

That is a beautiful picture HH, your daughter is beautiful.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1957 on: March 18, 2009, 02:17:37 PM »

This is very true HH....that could be why they have gotten so many tips on this case...so many things/hearsay being said...

If people are making up things and then it gets investigated and turns out not to be true, then that has just taken time away from the investigation and legitimate claims...wonder if some of these people think of that....Still, every lead has to be looked into, no matter how incredible it may seem....
wouldn't you think that CVZ would have done that? he does work with the police..I would be very surprised if he didn't...
Well  Im sure CVZ would have, but until someone mentions it to him, then how do we know that he has heard about it???

I'm not sure myself that "anybody has made up anything"  I figure that 9 times out of 10 if aomeone says something there is a basis of truth as to where it originated from, and IMO  thats what needs to be found here, the basis of truth, and I dont see it as taking time away from this investigation to check up on whatever can be checked up on......thats what INVESTIGATION....means!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1958 on: March 18, 2009, 02:20:32 PM »

Having said that.... 

Daniel Snodgrass was arrested in 2007 on two charges. One was sexual battery on a child as well as a lewd and lascivious charge involving a child.

Regan said he knew of Snodgrass' name and alleged history because he and others have been researching the area.One man doing some of that research is private investigator William Staubs"

And the rest of the article indicates he had already been checked out by the LE as to his location on that night.  At least this his how I interpret the article.

MM
memaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1959 on: March 18, 2009, 02:22:43 PM »

OT want to see if my MM avstar comes up. And I think i just found out how to just post and not quote all time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.