April 25, 2024, 09:15:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 312892 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1960 on: March 18, 2009, 02:23:10 PM »

Well IMO, about the teacher that posted on that blog about Haleighs hand s in boiling water, I for one believe that IM did the right thing in giving the info to the right person and letting them handle it and find out if it is true or not, In this case thats what its gonna take, start with everything you hearand discard them one by one and eventually when you get to the bottom of the stack there;s gonna be only the truth left, that will be the one thing that cant be desgarded, thats just how thing have to be done,   Let no stone go unturned..........eventually something will be under one when you pick it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes. yes. yes.  It's amazing what we hear, as teachers, and many times there is at least some substance to the statements. 

Wycks~I hope you know I was teasing about the Rolaids.

but aren't teacher obligated to report any signs of abuse down there to LE? My son is a teacher and he is bound to report any sort of abuse where we live...I should think that if this teacher or any of Haleigh's teachers noticed abuse they should have reported it..
also, did Jr go to preschool since he just turned 4? kids around here generally start at 3, not always....those teachers should be trained to spot abuse as well and report it..

Maybe you show go back and read the original post about this topic! It was about a HS teacher who overheard Misty's friends and some family members talking about these things, aslo did you ever consider why she missed so many days of school? they wouldn't be unexcused if there had been a doctor's note........................

I am going to move on from this now IM..I respect you as a poster, truly...but there are going to be things that we do not see eye to eye on and that is the beauty of being on a forum...Peace ....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1961 on: March 18, 2009, 02:23:48 PM »

That is a beautiful picture HH, your daughter is beautiful.
Thank You  No-Rose....I posted it because it is from a distance and you really cant see exactly what she looks like and it was taken about 3 years ago...you know Saftey.......but it is so cute and a favorite of mine!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1962 on: March 18, 2009, 02:24:10 PM »

Well IMO, about the teacher that posted on that blog about Haleighs hand s in boiling water, I for one believe that IM did the right thing in giving the info to the right person and letting them handle it and find out if it is true or not, In this case thats what its gonna take, start with everything you hearand discard them one by one and eventually when you get to the bottom of the stack there;s gonna be only the truth left, that will be the one thing that cant be desgarded, thats just how thing have to be done,   Let no stone go unturned..........eventually something will be under one when you pick it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder why the teacher didn't report it to someone instead of posting it on a blog.

That's a good point, Minnie.  Am thinking we just may not know whether the teacher did or didn't report that, before posting on the blog.  Might have, considering teachers are mandated reporters.  Would love to know all the info that LE may have, but dang it, until there's an arrest, the Sunshine Law won't go into effect.  It's frustrating! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
memaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1963 on: March 18, 2009, 02:25:26 PM »

OT want to see if my MM avstar comes up. And I think i just found out how to just post and not quote all time.
now i feel like part of the family
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1964 on: March 18, 2009, 02:26:27 PM »

I wonder why the teacher didn't report it to someone instead of posting it on a blog.

That's a good point, Minnie.  Am thinking we just may not know whether the teacher did or didn't report that, before posting on the blog.  Might have, considering teachers are mandated reporters.  Would love to know all the info that LE may have, but dang it, until there's an arrest, the Sunshine Law won't go into effect.  It's frustrating! 

Yes it is Wyks.....maybe they wil decide to arrest Mistie if she cant answer their questions the next time they talk to her and then we will get a little something something....well I can hope!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1965 on: March 18, 2009, 02:26:46 PM »

That brings up a point I have been wondering about.  That is do we think the local police, fbi, etc. wil share information with Cobra or any PI?  Or will they look upon him as an intruder?

MM
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1966 on: March 18, 2009, 02:30:54 PM »

OT want to see if my MM avstar comes up. And I think i just found out how to just post and not quote all time.
Good for you and you look very cute, I love M & Ms. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1967 on: March 18, 2009, 02:34:15 PM »

ITA agree HH.. It doesn't matter who reported this to the police if this is was an incident that happened to Haleigh whether it was IM, CVZ ,  teachers , neighbors or all of them... Let them investigated it... Any info to bring Haleigh home..

Let no stone be unturned...

Thanks JG.........I thought I was doing the right thing in being abundantly cautious and letting them figure out the validity of the claim.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1968 on: March 18, 2009, 02:39:51 PM »

ITA agree HH.. It doesn't matter who reported this to the police if this is was an incident that happened to Haleigh whether it was IM, CVZ ,  teachers , neighbors or all of them... Let them investigated it... Any info to bring Haleigh home..
Thanks JG.........I thought I was doing the right thing in being abundantly cautious and letting them figure out the validity of the claim.......
These days (gosh, I sound old, and I am  ), there is no being *too* cautious . . . it is a sad but true observation.  in my opinion. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1969 on: March 18, 2009, 02:43:32 PM »

Memaw, you will get the hang to posting, believe me if I can anyone can  It took me awhile to figure everything out. 
I do i get get a cute monkey for my  atvstar like eveyone else. I want one

Memaw ~ head over to the Monkey Lounge, and CBB will set you up!

I'll second (third or fourth) that.  These monkeys are so kind to us newbys!

Oh, and TCUMOM.... Riff, Ram   Bah, Zoo to you.  

Awwww chi!  Now you're getting a collection of cute lil hats!  Love that one too!   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1970 on: March 18, 2009, 02:44:08 PM »

yes. yes. yes.  It's amazing what we hear, as teachers, and many times there is at least some substance to the statements. 

Thanks HH, TCU mom and NRCG~pass me the d@mn Jack Daniels...........

O/T~HH and NRCG I didn't even recognize you with the new avi's, I was like
I'm having trouble recognizing so many people this morning with all the new avitars. I'll turn down the Jack Daniels, but I will never turn down the valiums.   

I can help with that, and I'll keep some for myself

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1971 on: March 18, 2009, 02:48:56 PM »

Memaw, you will get the hang to posting, believe me if I can anyone can  It took me awhile to figure everything out. 
I do i get get a cute monkey for my  atvstar like eveyone else. I want one

Sure memaw!!   

Just go to the Monkey Lounge http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=4.0

There are three (?) different threads for folks needing an avatar.  CBB or Brandi can get you all set up and even dressed for a special occasion! 

ok i went cbb let see if it work

Awwwww those M&M's are darling!  And yeppers, it works.  CBB dresses me too, she's awesome! 

*runs over there to check for my new easter duds* 

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1972 on: March 18, 2009, 02:50:30 PM »

Does anyone know what has happened to the Haleigh bug  website?  It is not there and it says it is under construction.  Maybe they are doing some updates.

MM
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1973 on: March 18, 2009, 02:51:01 PM »

"The reporter asked the man his name and he said, 'Snodgrass. Daniel Snodgrass.' A nd that name went BING in my head," Regan told First Coast News.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/news-article.aspx?storyid=134030&catid=295

It's sooooooooooo scary that one of the SOs under the radar in that area (not registered yet) would stop by Haleigh's headquarters and offer his help, of any kind!! 

(even if that gesture is nice of him, perhaps his way of trying to redeem himself)

Having said that.... 

We have heard in many if not most cases that a perp will return to the scene of crime, help on searches, 'comfort' the family, or even try to help the investigation in some way. 

My hinky meter is up and the red flags are down... That this guy would even try such a thing. 

Could it be that he is doing what perps in other cases have done?????   Placing himself near enough to the situation, perhaps hoping for inside info as to what LE is doing in this case????   

I sure thought about that, and this guy is a horrible creep, and why is he doing this with an ankle monitor?

Why indeed, NoRose!  Sure hope LE is looking sideways at this guy. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1974 on: March 18, 2009, 02:52:16 PM »

but aren't teacher obligated to report any signs of abuse down there to LE? My son is a teacher and he is bound to report any sort of abuse where we live...I should think that if this teacher or any of Haleigh's teachers noticed abuse they should have reported it..
also, did Jr go to preschool since he just turned 4? kids around here generally start at 3, not always....those teachers should be trained to spot abuse as well and report it..

Maybe you show go back and read the original post about this topic! It was about a HS teacher who overheard Misty's friends and some family members talking about these things, aslo did you ever consider why she missed so many days of school? they wouldn't be unexcused if there had been a doctor's note........................

I am going to move on from this now IM..I respect you as a poster, truly...but there are going to be things that we do not see eye to eye on and that is the beauty of being on a forum...Peace ....

I'll agree to disagree anyday, but it's post like this that inflame :

IM...respectfully, I am shocked that you would repeat such a thing without knowing for sure that this is true...this sounds all like a bunch of hear say and gossip to me....sorry if this offends you but I think that some of this stuff in my opinion is just going way beyond what should or should not be discussed....just me saying this and you carry on, it is your priority of course but I again, am shocked....

Maybe you should just try to not be shocked so often by my choice to turn over any and all info I find

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1975 on: March 18, 2009, 02:53:35 PM »

These days (gosh, I sound old, and I am  ), there is no being *too* cautious . . . it is a sad but true observation.  in my opinion. 

Amen TCU mom, and very well stated!

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1976 on: March 18, 2009, 02:56:02 PM »

Sure was happy to see Valium Kitty 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1977 on: March 18, 2009, 02:57:28 PM »

I am posting this ( I do not put alot of weight unto what psychics say but here it is.............

Psychic Reading by Brenda E. Martonfi,  www.powerful-psychic-reading.com

I have been having recurring dreams about Haleigh and am usually 99.99 percent right.I have had this ability for yrs and have been right concerning family and it happened months later.

Haleigh was beaten by someone,i believe shes in a shallow grave not to far from the home but yes i saw the man,a black man who knew Misty Croslin and they owed drug money,he did not take Haleigh,someone in that home beat her and she died, got scared and in the middle of the night while jr was sleeping took Haleigh to a remote place not to far from home but not in the area they keep looking in and buried her there, someone went back home and made the call as so to say Haleigh as missing.

I also saw jr being hit numerous times as well.somethings shady on this.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1978 on: March 18, 2009, 02:58:34 PM »

Sure was happy to see Valium Kitty 

Yeah, we can see that!  BWAHAHA.. No more for you missy!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1979 on: March 18, 2009, 03:01:22 PM »

I am posting this ( I do not put alot of weight unto what psychics say but here it is.............

Psychic Reading by Brenda E. Martonfi,  www.powerful-psychic-reading.com

I have been having recurring dreams about Haleigh and am usually 99.99 percent right.I have had this ability for yrs and have been right concerning family and it happened months later.

Haleigh was beaten by someone,i believe shes in a shallow grave not to far from the home but yes i saw the man,a black man who knew Misty Croslin and they owed drug money,he did not take Haleigh,someone in that home beat her and she died, got scared and in the middle of the night while jr was sleeping took Haleigh to a remote place not to far from home but not in the area they keep looking in and buried her there, someone went back home and made the call as so to say Haleigh as missing.

I also saw jr being hit numerous times as well.somethings shady on this.

Hmmmm.. Interesting... Thanks HH! 

Problem with some of these 'psychic', IMO, is that often what some see is some of what we've already read in the media. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.