March 28, 2024, 03:05:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310079 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #720 on: March 15, 2009, 11:02:43 PM »

Oh fruck~I'd pay one month's salary and commish to be in Satsuma tomorrow after those allegations from Kim P and with Cobra there...........chit's gonna hit the fan fo sho!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #721 on: March 15, 2009, 11:03:23 PM »

Anyone catch what Crystal's attorney said about child abuse in that home?     And said that DCF will be investigating. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #722 on: March 15, 2009, 11:04:38 PM »

Anyone catch what Crystal's attorney said about child abuse in that home?     And said that DCF will be investigating. 

I did, sadly DCF in Florida doesn't seem to have that great of a reputation......remember when they lost a child for yrs (did they ever find her)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #723 on: March 15, 2009, 11:05:28 PM »

I'd like to hear more about the child that was "beaten bloody".   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #724 on: March 15, 2009, 11:07:30 PM »

I did, sadly DCF in Florida doesn't seem to have that great of a reputation......remember when they lost a child for yrs (did they ever find her)

Yeah, that's true.  Sad  And about that lost child, haven't heard that they've found her yet.   

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: March 15, 2009, 11:09:10 PM »

I think this is new at least it is new to me that Junior first told a child protection team about the man in black just a few days after Haleigh was taken.

Angel Who Cares02-24-2009, 11:56 AM
Haleigh's brother: Man took her from bedroom
Published: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 10:31 a.m.
Last Modified: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 10:31 a.m.
<snipped>
Investigators are following up a lead provided by the brother of a missing 5-year-old Putnam County girl that a man came into the room where she was sleeping and took her.
Putnam County sheriff’s Capt. Dick Schauland confirmed that officers had received the lead but didn’t provide any details except that the boy gave the report to members of a child protection team. Ronald Cummings Jr., was 3 when he was interviewed the week Haleigh Ann-Marie Cummings was reported missing from her Satsuma home. “Everything they were able to find out from him they are following up on,” Schauland said.

Interresting, so the man taking her as reported by Jr. isn't new?

klaasend, the first time that Crystal mentioned the man in black was on Nancy Grace's show Feburary 23.

But, Junior mentioned it to the child protection team just after she was taken.

Where does it say that just after she was taken?  Did I miss something?

Sorry Heart, I was quoting from another one that I did not post:

Angel Who Cares02-23-2009, 10:27 PM
Brother: Man in black grabbed Haleigh
Authorities 'following up on that lead'
Story updated at 10:23 PM on Monday, Feb. 23, 2009
<snipped>
Did a man dressed in black sneak into the room where 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings was sleeping two weeks ago and steal her from her bed? That’s what her brother, Ronald Cummings Jr., then 3, told investigators from a child protection team when they interviewed him in the first few days after his sister disappeared.“The Sheriff’s Office is aware of what the little boy said and is following up on that lead,” Capt. Dick Schauland told the Times-Union Monday night, “but we are not commenting on any of the interviews.”

“Our forces have not scaled back,” he said. Of the county’s 17 detectives, five are solely assigned to the Haleigh investigation, he said, and the other dozen work on it as needed. There also are four investigators from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and an undetermined number of FBI agents working the case, he said.
“They all are still running down the more than 1,600 leads we have received, but nothing has come up that justifies any type of massive ground or water search,” Schauland said.

Article:
http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-02-23/story/brother_man_in_black_grabbed_haleigh

Minnie, check the date of that article.  It just so happens to be the same date that Crystal informed NG about what Jr. had said about the man in black.

And check the time of the article.  It would have been posted after the NG show.

It could be that Angel Who Cares is in the no or perhaps adding more to the story than has been reported.

Heart
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #726 on: March 15, 2009, 11:10:11 PM »

Can you share what was said about the abuse?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #727 on: March 15, 2009, 11:12:50 PM »

Crystal said that she is trying for custody of Jr. because

1.  Haleigh is missing.  and...

2.  There is a 17 year old taking care of him. 

The 2nd reason is just now bothering her?    

Could be wrong, but am thinking Misty was supposedly taking care of both of them for the past 4-5 months.  Curious to know then why Crystal didn't file for custody back when Misty moved in?   

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #728 on: March 15, 2009, 11:14:14 PM »

I think this is new at least it is new to me that Junior first told a child protection team about the man in black just a few days after Haleigh was taken.

Angel Who Cares02-24-2009, 11:56 AM
Haleigh's brother: Man took her from bedroom
Published: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 10:31 a.m.
Last Modified: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 10:31 a.m.
<snipped>
Investigators are following up a lead provided by the brother of a missing 5-year-old Putnam County girl that a man came into the room where she was sleeping and took her.
Putnam County sheriff’s Capt. Dick Schauland confirmed that officers had received the lead but didn’t provide any details except that the boy gave the report to members of a child protection team. Ronald Cummings Jr., was 3 when he was interviewed the week Haleigh Ann-Marie Cummings was reported missing from her Satsuma home. “Everything they were able to find out from him they are following up on,” Schauland said.

Interresting, so the man taking her as reported by Jr. isn't new?

klaasend, the first time that Crystal mentioned the man in black was on Nancy Grace's show Feburary 23.

But, Junior mentioned it to the child protection team just after she was taken.

Where does it say that just after she was taken?  Did I miss something?

Sorry Heart, I was quoting from another one that I did not post:

Angel Who Cares02-23-2009, 10:27 PM
Brother: Man in black grabbed Haleigh
Authorities 'following up on that lead'
Story updated at 10:23 PM on Monday, Feb. 23, 2009
<snipped>
Did a man dressed in black sneak into the room where 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings was sleeping two weeks ago and steal her from her bed? That’s what her brother, Ronald Cummings Jr., then 3, told investigators from a child protection team when they interviewed him in the first few days after his sister disappeared.“The Sheriff’s Office is aware of what the little boy said and is following up on that lead,” Capt. Dick Schauland told the Times-Union Monday night, “but we are not commenting on any of the interviews.”

“Our forces have not scaled back,” he said. Of the county’s 17 detectives, five are solely assigned to the Haleigh investigation, he said, and the other dozen work on it as needed. There also are four investigators from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and an undetermined number of FBI agents working the case, he said.
“They all are still running down the more than 1,600 leads we have received, but nothing has come up that justifies any type of massive ground or water search,” Schauland said.

Article:
http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-02-23/story/brother_man_in_black_grabbed_haleigh

Minnie, check the date of that article.  It just so happens to be the same date that Crystal informed NG about what Jr. had said about the man in black.

And check the time of the article.  It would have been posted after the NG show.

It could be that Angel Who Cares is in the no or perhaps adding more to the story than has been reported.

You may be right but it appears they had interviewed the LE.  Are you saying you think they saw it on NG and are just making it appear they interviewed LE ?

MM
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #729 on: March 15, 2009, 11:15:13 PM »

I would, except that I cannot remember their exact words and I don't want to say it differently than they did, other than what I posted above.  Does Geraldo have transcripts of his show posted afterward like NG and Greta? 

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #730 on: March 15, 2009, 11:15:42 PM »

I am so glad Crystal now has an attorney. BUT, even though I feel she had absolutely nada to do with HL's disapperance, she knew from the get-go that Misty was living w/Ron. That being said, she is NOW saying part of the reason she wants custody is because Misty is only 17 & is a kid. Has something changed?? She (Misty) was more of a kid 5 months ago. Did it take her daughter to go missing in order for her (Crystal) to wake up and see the light? And I remember her myspace website was full of "we got drunk, high" and the fake pot leaves around her doorway. So, I hope like hell that Ms. Crystal has seen the light and stopped w/the pot smoking, gets her shit together and gets "Butterbean" back.

I think the main reason Ron married Misty was so they cannot go after him for stat rape. I give it one month and Misty w/be out of there and back with either Mother Croslin (across the street from Ron's), in TN w/the perv cousin or with that Robert dude from the myspace.

And, IF Ron beat Jr. to a bloody pulp, wouldn't Crystal know that if she saw him every other weekend? 

I am not saying that Ron did not beat him - in fact, I do not put it past him one iota.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #731 on: March 15, 2009, 11:16:09 PM »

I almost need the transcript, but anyone correct me if I get it wrong......the atty has been told by locals who first hand witnessed child abuse to the point of being black and blue and bloody and drug use was present in the home.......

[
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #732 on: March 15, 2009, 11:16:39 PM »

I did not watch the show, but I am wondering was Crystal on it tonight?  Was the man in black discussed again?

MM
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #733 on: March 15, 2009, 11:17:01 PM »

I would, except that I cannot remember their exact words and I don't want to say it differently than they did, other than what I posted above.  Does Geraldo have transcripts of his show posted afterward like NG and Greta? 

Thanks Wyks...I will wait on the transcript or video on you tube.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #734 on: March 15, 2009, 11:18:23 PM »

I am so glad Crystal now has an attorney. BUT, even though I feel she had absolutely nada to do with HL's disapperance, she knew from the get-go that Misty was living w/Ron. That being said, she is NOW saying part of the reason she wants custody is because Misty is only 17 & is a kid. Has something changed?? She (Misty) was more of a kid 5 months ago. Did it take her daughter to go missing in order for her (Crystal) to wake up and see the light? And I remember her myspace website was full of "we got drunk, high" and the fake pot leaves around her doorway. So, I hope like hell that Ms. Crystal has seen the light and stopped w/the pot smoking, gets her shit together and gets "Butterbean" back.

I think the main reason Ron married Misty was so they cannot go after him for stat rape. I give it one month and Misty w/be out of there and back with either Mother Croslin (across the street from Ron's), in TN w/the perv cousin or with that Robert dude from the myspace.

And, IF Ron beat Jr. to a bloody pulp, wouldn't Crystal know that if she saw him every other weekend? 

I am not saying that Ron did not beat him - in fact, I do not put it past him one iota.

How old is Crystal's baby? Anyone know?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #735 on: March 15, 2009, 11:19:49 PM »

MOO~I think she has been told by her atty what to say.........

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #736 on: March 15, 2009, 11:20:01 PM »

Ok, here's Geraldo's page.  Seems that when they get tonights show up, there might be transcripts included.  Not sure tho, cuz some shows have them, some don't.  Unless I'm not seeing them.  Anyway, here's the link for when they get tonights show up. 

http://www.foxnews.com/geraldo/index.html

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #737 on: March 15, 2009, 11:21:29 PM »

People of a certain age say a lot of inane crap on those my space deals, imo.

Unless Crystal has a mile long rap sheet, her gibberish on my page or my face or whatever doesn't mean a lot to me.

MOO

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #738 on: March 15, 2009, 11:22:59 PM »

How old is Crystal's baby? Anyone know?

I think 11 months~strictly going from memory

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #739 on: March 15, 2009, 11:24:47 PM »

I did not watch the show, but I am wondering was Crystal on it tonight?  Was the man in black discussed again?

If you haven't yet, minnie, just scroll back a little. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.