March 28, 2024, 11:51:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310121 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: March 16, 2009, 12:04:09 AM »

Ha ha good one IM.  I wouldn't think anything you find'd necessarily be gossip--more likely "hearsay".  Facts would be be good stuff though.   Good luck w/that.
the above snipped from Foggy Dew/

W/all due respect, I guess unless & until someone actually comes out and says, "Yes, I abducted/murdered/backhanded HL to her death", everything else w/be "hearsay"??
Well goodness, I guess unless anybody here was hiding underneith the home that night, or untill the perp, decides to get in touch with one of us and tell us exactly what happened that night , then we are done.......WTH!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: March 16, 2009, 12:06:11 AM »

Lengthy but is very interesting:
http://www.cbs47.com/media/new...ngs1.pdf

May answer many questions re: Crystal and Ron

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #762 on: March 16, 2009, 12:07:12 AM »

Plus Minnie, Crystal has never mentioned that Jr told any investigators this. She has always stated that Jr told her that a man dressed in black/a black man dressed in black took his sissy.

IIRC, we first heard from Crystal in an interview that Jr had told her during their first visitation that he had seen 'a man in black took my sissy'.   And then IIRC, right after that, Jr spoke with investigators. 

Then just recently, we heard from Crystal on Geraldo that Jr had said 'a black man in black took my sissy'.  And then tonight she said the same exact thing. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: March 16, 2009, 12:12:35 AM »

I'd like to reply to the pister that wondered why Chrstal hadnt filed for custody of the kids till now.....Id like to say that first of all, she doesnt live in this town and doesnt know everything that transpired in the day to day actuivities of the children, second, she had already lost custody once abd by now we all know that this is more or less The cummings stomping grounds and with Moma Neves there to stand up in court with Ronald, do myou really think it would do her any good, if she went to court and said, uh  I want custody because a 17 year old is watching the children, do you not think Mother Neves wouldnt have stood up and said no she's not I do, do you not think anything she tried the Cummings family would have stood up in court and lied for Ronald,why of course they would!!!!!!!!  Now though everything is out in the open and she has proof of them staying with Mistie,she has proof that something could happen to the children in Ronalds care, and if this is what it took for me to think that I finally had a chance to get custody of my children.....whell hell I'd be all over it like white on rice too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITA...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #764 on: March 16, 2009, 12:15:07 AM »

I am so glad Crystal now has an attorney. BUT, even though I feel she had absolutely nada to do with HL's disapperance, she knew from the get-go that Misty was living w/Ron. That being said, she is NOW saying part of the reason she wants custody is because Misty is only 17 & is a kid. Has something changed?? She (Misty) was more of a kid 5 months ago. Did it take her daughter to go missing in order for her (Crystal) to wake up and see the light? And I remember her myspace website was full of "we got drunk, high" and the fake pot leaves around her doorway. So, I hope like hell that Ms. Crystal has seen the light and stopped w/the pot smoking, gets her shit together and gets "Butterbean" back.

I think the main reason Ron married Misty was so they cannot go after him for stat rape. I give it one month and Misty w/be out of there and back with either Mother Croslin (across the street from Ron's), in TN w/the perv cousin or with that Robert dude from the myspace.

And, IF Ron beat Jr. to a bloody pulp, wouldn't Crystal know that if she saw him every other weekend? 

I am not saying that Ron did not beat him - in fact, I do not put it past him one iota.

Does anyone know - if there's a way to know - if the kids' ever missed any weekends with Crystal? ...Whether cancelled on either Ron or Crystal's part, did they miss any weekends?

IDK~I'd ask Marie, but then get slammed by some posters for repeating "gossip"
IM, I can guaran-damn-tee-ya you w/not be slammed by This Monkey in any way, shape or form. And I would bet that IF Crystal missed some weekends, it was due to Ron, not Crystal.

I do have to say that I would think that Crystal had a very good clue of the comings (pardon the pun) & goings in Ronald's world. I think she just kind of blew it off because she was so happy to be away from him and away from his abuse. She has Chad and a new baby & I think that became her life. Not saying she doesn't love HL or Jr. at all, just saying her priorities changed. Now that HL is missing, I feel she has had a major reality check. I do not fault her and I hope and pray she gets full custody of Jr. I see Ron having a major melt-down. I would not put it past Ron to get all guns a-blazing and go ballistic. Now, I may be damned to hell in the infamous handbasket for my comments, but they are mine and mine alone. MOO!!

ITA~ I think she was happy in her life and loved ALL her children and was probably grateful to be away from the abuse, but in the beginning I think she saw Misty in a differnt light than what she has come to know lately~granted she always knew her age though.

I knew you wouldn't slam me, but others have gently reminded us that it's "gossip", well the person I spoke with today in this case was not CS or Marie or any relative, but a straight shooter and I for one trust what I was told about this person's findings thus far (no, it wasn't they atty either)..........so, I don't consider it gossip one freaking bit as this person has one goal and one only and come hell or high water he's gonna figure out wtf happened there, if he hasn't already

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #765 on: March 16, 2009, 12:17:08 AM »

I'd like to reply to the pister that wondered why Chrstal hadnt filed for custody of the kids till now.....Id like to say that first of all, she doesnt live in this town and doesnt know everything that transpired in the day to day actuivities of the children, second, she had already lost custody once abd by now we all know that this is more or less The cummings stomping grounds and with Moma Neves there to stand up in court with Ronald, do myou really think it would do her any good, if she went to court and said, uh  I want custody because a 17 year old is watching the children, do you not think Mother Neves wouldnt have stood up and said no she's not I do, do you not think anything she tried the Cummings family would have stood up in court and lied for Ronald,why of course they would!!!!!!!!  Now though everything is out in the open and she has proof of them staying with Mistie,she has proof that something could happen to the children in Ronalds care, and if this is what it took for me to think that I finally had a chance to get custody of my children.....whell hell I'd be all over it like white on rice too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITA...

Can anyone say Pro Bono......???  That has to be huge for her!!!  IMO
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #766 on: March 16, 2009, 12:17:21 AM »

insert applauding monkey here~Neves is an enabler and acts like Ron walks on water, GMAB..............Crystal never stood a chance there IMO!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #767 on: March 16, 2009, 12:18:07 AM »

First off, am sure hoping that you meant to type 'poster' rather than 'pister'.     Cuz am not sure what a pister is, and not sure I wanna ask.  Although, truth be told, I can be a 'pisser' at times.   

Am curious to know why, yes.  And the things you've said has crossed my mind too.  Sounds like the way I'd be feeling (at least in part) had it been me.   

And just so we don't get jumped on by some, let me hasten to say that we still don't know Ron's side of it.  Am sure I could come up with just as many thought-provoking things that just might be as true as those for Crystal. 

I hate not knowing factual info in this case!  grrrrrrrr

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: March 16, 2009, 12:20:14 AM »

insert applauding monkey here~Neves is an enabler and acts like Ron walks on water, GMAB..............Crystal never stood a chance there IMO!
I would take a bow....but I cant believe my spelling in this post, gosh......maybe the fumes from the painting Im doing has gotten to me...............I really can spell,  lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: March 16, 2009, 12:20:32 AM »

I am so glad Crystal now has an attorney. BUT, even though I feel she had absolutely nada to do with HL's disapperance, she knew from the get-go that Misty was living w/Ron. That being said, she is NOW saying part of the reason she wants custody is because Misty is only 17 & is a kid. Has something changed?? She (Misty) was more of a kid 5 months ago. Did it take her daughter to go missing in order for her (Crystal) to wake up and see the light? And I remember her myspace website was full of "we got drunk, high" and the fake pot leaves around her doorway. So, I hope like hell that Ms. Crystal has seen the light and stopped w/the pot smoking, gets her shit together and gets "Butterbean" back.

I think the main reason Ron married Misty was so they cannot go after him for stat rape. I give it one month and Misty w/be out of there and back with either Mother Croslin (across the street from Ron's), in TN w/the perv cousin or with that Robert dude from the myspace.

And, IF Ron beat Jr. to a bloody pulp, wouldn't Crystal know that if she saw him every other weekend? 

I am not saying that Ron did not beat him - in fact, I do not put it past him one iota.

Does anyone know - if there's a way to know - if the kids' ever missed any weekends with Crystal? ...Whether cancelled on either Ron or Crystal's part, did they miss any weekends?

IM, I can guaran-damn-tee-ya you w/not be slammed by This Monkey in any way, shape or form. And I would bet that IF Crystal missed some weekends, it was due to Ron, not Crystal.

I do have to say that I would think that Crystal had a very good clue of the comings (pardon the pun) & goings in Ronald's world. I think she just kind of blew it off because she was so happy to be away from him and away from his abuse. She has Chad and a new baby & I think that became her life. Not saying she doesn't love HL or Jr. at all, just saying her priorities changed. Now that HL is missing, I feel she has had a major reality check. I do not fault her and I hope and pray she gets full custody of Jr. I see Ron having a major melt-down. I would not put it past Ron to get all guns a-blazing and go ballistic. Now, I may be damned to hell in the infamous handbasket for my comments, but they are mine and mine alone. MOO!!

ITA~ I think she was happy in her life and loved ALL her children and was probably grateful to be away from the abuse, but in the beginning I think she saw Misty in a differnt light than what she has come to know lately~granted she always knew her age though.

I knew you wouldn't slam me, but others have gently reminded us that it's "gossip", well the person I spoke with today in this case was not CS or Marie or any relative, but a straight shooter and I for one trust what I was told about this person's findings thus far (no, it wasn't they atty either)..........so, I don't consider it gossip one freaking bit as this person has one goal and one only and come hell or high water he's gonna figure out wtf happened there, if he hasn't already
Right on, IM!!!!!!!!! I am all eyes & ears!!!!!

Mark Twain:
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: March 16, 2009, 12:20:46 AM »

Tiptoeing in out of lurkdom.... excuse me , but that link does not work....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #771 on: March 16, 2009, 12:21:36 AM »

IM.....if you happen to get Cobras #   Will you tell him I think he's adorable and after he finds Haleigh .... he can call me for a date     Anytime
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #772 on: March 16, 2009, 12:22:15 AM »

Can't speak for others, but (IMO) info that you get from Marie herself, would not be 'gossip'.  Doesn't mean that posters won't get slammed anyway by some folks. 

Oh, I agree~and i was really being sarcastic because I don't really give a rat's @ss what others think about me, I have only offered Marie my help and don't question her, although i think she would tell me certain things, just nothing to jeapordize the investigation.

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: March 16, 2009, 12:23:45 AM »

First off, am sure hoping that you meant to type 'poster' rather than 'pister'.     Cuz am not sure what a pister is, and not sure I wanna ask.  Although, truth be told, I can be a 'pisser' at times.   

Am curious to know why, yes.  And the things you've said has crossed my mind too.  Sounds like the way I'd be feeling (at least in part) had it been me.   

And just so we don't get jumped on by some, let me hasten to say that we still don't know Ron's side of it.  Am sure I could come up with just as many thought-provoking things that just might be as true as those for Crystal. 

I hate not knowing factual info in this case!  grrrrrrrr

Ron's side of it is, Im gonna get my kids because I dont want Chrstal to leave and as long as I have the kids she will come back and I could use the child support money too just in case sells fall off, oh and Im the big guy in town and I get what I want CONTROL, its all about me,( well as long as Mommie has my back)   OK   Jump away.......but be careful I move quick!!!!!!!!!!

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: March 16, 2009, 12:24:17 AM »

God help me, I hope this is legal & I won't get sent to the corner, but it should be on this site:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79894

Mark Twain:
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #775 on: March 16, 2009, 12:24:55 AM »

Ha ha good one IM.  I wouldn't think anything you find'd necessarily be gossip--more likely "hearsay".  Facts would be be good stuff though.   Good luck w/that.

Why thank you foggy~i did get some pretty d@mn good facts from a VERY RELIABLE source.............meaning NOT heresay, they will come out eventually....thanks for the "good luck " wish and the sincerity behind it

[
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: March 16, 2009, 12:26:13 AM »

God help me, I hope this is legal & I won't get sent to the corner, but it should be on this site:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79894

Thanks! I was reading there earlier and did not see it!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: March 16, 2009, 12:26:17 AM »

IM.....if you happen to get Cobras #   Will you tell him I think he's adorable and after he finds Haleigh ....  he can call me for a date     Anytime

Hey I have and idea, you come up missing and Ill hire  Mr. cobra to find you, and then you can show him how thankful you are for him saving your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   do I hear wedding bells,,,HAHAHAHAHA

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: March 16, 2009, 12:27:56 AM »

Why thank you foggy~i did get some pretty d@mn good facts from a VERY RELIABLE source.............meaning NOT heresay, they will come out eventually....thanks for the "good luck " wish and the sincerity behind it
UHHHH.....do I have and e-mail on the way,,,,,,,,,I hope I do,,,,,,,,dont make me fire my mailman!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: March 16, 2009, 12:30:04 AM »

I thought the biological mother Crystal was only 17 herself when Haleigh was born.  Seems odd that she would find a 17 year old objectionable for a five year old but herself OK for a newborn?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.