March 28, 2024, 12:36:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310129 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: March 14, 2009, 03:44:05 PM »

« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 08:39:05 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 05:38:05 PM »

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 05:38:56 PM »

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 05:39:50 PM »

Great pictures, Klass

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 05:41:36 PM »

Is it okay to say that I don't think it was Ron or Misty ? This has something to do with the drug culture that they were surrounded in ? more to say on my opinion but I want to see if I get blasted first .

Please say your opinion Alagary, they are like a$$holes, everyone has one.  (In here some have more than 1)

not sure how to take that ,should I shut Up ?

Please don't shut up, Alagary.  Spill it, Mister..... (or Mrs?)   Smile

I was just guessing that Alagary = ALA like alabama and Gary like a dude's name... cuz I'm all curious and nosy like that.  Smile

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2009, 05:43:16 PM »

I give up. I meant two "A's" in Klaas, not two "S's"

*sigh me*

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2009, 06:07:22 PM »

Thanks . ok they are obviously dopers , before and on the news . waayy back when  I knew people that I would let nowhere near my house now . With ron getting nolo on all his charges it's not hard to see what happened . He highly ticked someone off .  afraid to to talk about it but now he sees the benifits . Makes me sick to think I might be right but the videos speak for themselves .. somebody had to say it .

I agree Alagary, it sure could have been someone Ron pizzzzed off!  Would sure explain why Ron was immediately angry at 'them', how he seemed to instantly know that they 'stole' his daughter.  It's like he knew something that he sure wasn't saying.  His reaction was sooooo over the top, starting with that 911 call.  If not druggies bent on the revenge, then who was the 'them/they' that he was so very angry with?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2009, 06:09:11 PM »

Rana.. bringing this over from the last thread, in case you didn't see it...

---

Hey Rana, don't be shy now, please tell us, do you think it couldn't have been an intruder?   

j/k!!

Wow!  That was the most complete list I've ever seen!  Whew!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2009, 06:09:49 PM »

Great pictures, Klass

Brandi created that one, it's really nice. 
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2009, 06:19:48 PM »

Quote: Wyks

Hey Rana, don't be shy now, please tell us, do you think it couldn't have been an intruder?   

j/k!! 

Don't encourage me, Wyks!   

I could get on the intruder train, but how did they get in and out etc? (No, really.. I'm seriously asking)
Smile OK I'm officially retiring the ranty rant now. (Well, better late then never; sheesh)  Smile

Hey ! I found my previous "Day One" mile long ranty rant.

Release the doves !

(Boo! Hiss! Groan...)   

(the red is over the top, rana; Gah, you're so annoying.)

There are many things to try to keep straight in my head and I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Or if I have said something incorrectly here, tripped on a word or factor or detail - just set me straight on the sequence of events etc.... if I get something out of order or forget something  - no problem.

Just trying to wrap my brain around it all. Sorry this is long.

Any monkey... please feel free to add to it, tweak it, or omit from it.... or tell me to shove it. (I get that a lot - heh.)   

(You're a total snore, rana; Hows about you take a delivery to SHUTTY industries?)

Why is it hard for it to be an intruder? (imo)

No car motor heard approaching
No odd car seen approaching- (not many ways IN and out of that place right?)
No car lights seen approaching

No boat motor heard approaching
No boat lights seen approaching

No one seen approaching, carrying a flashlight to light his way on foot even in full moonlight in tall dense woods - thick, tall trees may obscure some moonlight
added light may be especially needed to navigate through yard with toys and cinderblocks etc at night

No tripping over toys in yard at night if on foot
Knows where to find cinderblock..... in the dark

Did he carry a waepon and a flashlight?
Did he even carry a weapon?
What if he ran into someone?
With no weapon was he going to chat or ask to use the phone and pretend he had car trouble?

Where's the car?
Out on the road?
How far?

Was he going to use bare hands to overpower whoever he encountered if anyone?
Isn't that risky as far as leaving evidence?
And witnesses?

Was he prepared to kill whoever he encountered, if anyone?
Was he okay with leaving witnesses?
Why is he OK with that?

Manages to get into the mobile home with "for sure" locked doors (back and front (and side) were said to be locked, right?)
No signs of forced entry
No obvious signs or prints, dirty shoes... anything
No tire tracks

Props open the back screen door "with a brick"
either enters thru that inner door
or goes AROUND and uses a different door to enter
If so, he closes and locks other door (** that is, if door other than "back" door was used for entrance)

** (IOW it appears that he left by the "back door"
but it hasn't been confirmed which way he came IN (has it?)
 but I'm covering both scenarios in the list here)

Knows where kitchen light switch is among several switches
Did he get lucky?
Or he try them all?
Did he KNOW which switch it was ?
Or was he never there and so tried none of them?

He brazenly (IMO) turns on the kitchen light
No dirt, sand, or footprints on the laundry on the floor
He knows to step over it?
Or he was never there to step over it?

He KNOWS the 5 yr old female is in the master bedroom
NOT in her own bedroom
Or he was rummaging through the house looking for Haleigh's room?
This room? nope?
This room? nope?

Not running into any furniture in the dark
Not turninig on any other lights, Why?
Did he know his way around in the dark or coudl he see from only the light shining to other rooms from the kithen?
Not bumping into - knocking over any items
Not making a noise

Knows Daddy is not home
Knows what TIME Daddy is not home

Knows babysitter/girlfriend/bride is not armed with a glock to blow his head off
Knows baby sitter/girlfriend/bride does not have friends over particularly male who would get in the way

Goes into correct bedroom where all were sleeping
"Steals" Haleigh w/o a peep

No evidence of a struggle
No scream from Haleigh
No scream from Jr.
No scream from babysitter/girlfriend/ bride
(I could see maybe getting past one... two.. of them w/o a scream, but all three?)
No disturbing or waking babysitter/girlfriend/bride

Gets out with child in hand without a peep
A child screams at a stranger lifting her from her bed at night?
doesn't she?

Why didn't she scream? Maybe she couldnt scream
Did he chloroform her?
So he was carrying out the chloroform and the child and the flashlight and the weapon if any?

Did he tape her mouth?
Did he bring tape and carry it out too with the child and the flashlight and the weapon, if any?

Did he bring only just enough tape and not the whole roll?
Wouldn't a strip of tape stick to itself if it weren't on the roll?
Did he borrow tape already there?
He knew there was tape?
He knew where there was tape?
Did he rummage thru the drawers?

Did he strike her unconscious?
With what?
Did he bring a weapon to strike her?
Is that the same weaon he would have used for adult encounters if any?
Did he use an item in the home?
If so, no blood or hair on the item?

Was she asleep the whole time?
yes, IMO inside the home she could have remained asleep as someone carried her
But wasn't it colder outside?
Doesn't a shock of cold air wake a person or rouse them?

It was 50-something degrees at 7 PM;
What colder temperature was it after 7 PM?

So when the cold air hit her as he carried her outside, she didn't wake from the colder air and get terrified by some stranger removing her from her bed?

Did he put a coat on her?
Is a coat missing?

Did he wrap her in the bedding?
Is the bedding missing?

He leaves the inner door "WIDE open"
But the inner door has a slow swing auto close
Is that auto closer customary on mobile home INNER doors BTW?

No car motor heard starting
No odd car seen leaving - (again, not many ways IN and out of that place right? Risky choice, that. A home with many escape routes is less risky)
No car lights seen leaving

People have commented that it is customary in this local mobile home community to have people coming and going at all hours b/c of the popularity of shift work ie the best (higher paying) job opportunites in shift work particular to this community (construction, hospitals? diners? I cant recall them all etc) Yet no one saw anything that we know of

No boat motor heard starting or idling or whatever waiting boats do
No boat lights seen leaving

If on foot, no light seen from flashlight
No one sees he's leaving with child in hand, carrying a child and flashlight adn perhaps a weapon - lighting his way on foot to navigate back through yard at night on the way out

Is he able to hop even a slow moving train while holding a child?
Don't you need both hands to heave yourself into the train car?

Does he have a camp setup in the woods?

What a cavalier RSO/stranger/abductor who must have "stolen" Haleigh.

**sad sigh**

Then there's Misty's part .... the bathroom, the blankets, the drink of water, the who-slept-where;
Why did Misty get up?
What was she wearing when Ron got home etc

Then Ron's part... his getting home; I'm not sure, but I think I recall that Ron was at work.  (/ TM AlagarySmile   

I don't know.... **sigh**

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2009, 06:21:06 PM »

Thanks . ok they are obviously dopers , before and on the news . waayy back when  I knew people that I would let nowhere near my house now . With ron getting nolo on all his charges it's not hard to see what happened . He highly ticked someone off .  afraid to to talk about it but now he sees the benifits . Makes me sick to think I might be right but the videos speak for themselves .. somebody had to say it .

I agree Alagary, it sure could have been someone Ron pizzzzed off!  Would sure explain why Ron was immediately angry at 'them', how he seemed to instantly know that they 'stole' his daughter.  It's like he knew something that he sure wasn't saying.  His reaction was sooooo over the top, starting with that 911 call.  If not druggies bent on the revenge, then who was the 'them/they' that he was so very angry with?   

This theory has always puzzled me~usually dopers don't kill those related to those that have pizzed them off, although I know of at least 3 cases where it has happened, I guess my theory if this is the case would be that Ron did steal from some dealer etc., they knew his work hours and that he wouldn't be home when they went to retrieve them from the trailer......one problem, Haleigh hears someone coming in and assumes it's her dad, she myabe recognizes them and so they have no choice but to take her. They would be more efficient in hiding her alive or otherwise than Misty would.............ideas, nanner throwing, it's all ok just trying to theorize.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2009, 06:33:37 PM »

FWIW, this page/site has Putnam County (and other) crimes, arrests,  "definitions" of crimes, etc. Altho it says, "Crime 2000," it also has a notation at the bottom that the page was last modifed April 20, 2007.  Smile

Crimes Reported in Putnam County Florida- Fed Stats

http://www.fedstats.gov/mapstats/crime/county/12107.html

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2009, 06:37:06 PM »

This theory has always puzzled me~usually dopers don't kill those related to those that have pizzed them off, although I know of at least 3 cases where it has happened, I guess my theory if this is the case would be that Ron did steal from some dealer etc., they knew his work hours and that he wouldn't be home when they went to retrieve them from the trailer......one problem, Haleigh hears someone coming in and assumes it's her dad, she myabe recognizes them and so they have no choice but to take her. They would be more efficient in hiding her alive or otherwise than Misty would.............ideas, nanner throwing, it's all ok just trying to theorize.
Possible theory there IM, I can go down that road with you.  I always agree that I can not see it happening over dope, but maybe over something a little more "expensive" like coke, meth, or x.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2009, 06:40:37 PM »

Possible theory there IM, I can go down that road with you.  I always agree that I can not see it happening over dope, but maybe over something a little more "expensive" like coke, meth, or x.

Yep~and he has an arrest record for both of cocaine and meth......I can follow your hub's theory along with this, and also regarding the Misty holding something over his head to get him to marry her.

[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2009, 06:42:52 PM »

Yep~and he has an arrest record for both of cocaine and meth......I can follow your hub's theory along with this, and also regarding the Misty holding something over his head to get him to marry her.
I wonder if they have tested any of Misty, Ron, or even Jr's clothing for meth residue.  From what I understand if a person has been exposed to it or the cooking, the debris from cutting and making tend to stick to walls, furniture, skin, and clothing. 

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2009, 06:43:38 PM »

was he really?

i don't know a lot about this case, trying to lurk & learn

Regrets, I've had a few......
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2009, 06:47:00 PM »

was he really?

i don't know a lot about this case, trying to lurk & learn

yes, and GHB, Morphine......the list is lengthy, and public......there are arrest in Sarasota, Lake and Putnam counties.

[
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2009, 06:47:35 PM »

Were his charges for deal drugs or just possession of them, I could see him using but he just don't look like he smart enough to be a dealer, I honest think it was a pedophile and he is familiar with the Cummings and has been in there house before, dunno. Just hard to think someone would take a child over drugs. Too much trouble to do something with her.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2009, 06:48:56 PM »

I wonder if they have tested any of Misty, Ron, or even Jr's clothing for meth residue.  From what I understand if a person has been exposed to it or the cooking, the debris from cutting and making tend to stick to walls, furniture, skin, and clothing. 

I don't know, although from what I've read and seen about meth~ they don't look like they partake in meth themselves, maybe distribution as he has an arrest for maintaining a drug vehicle, but it's a good point for LE to look at anyway........

[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2009, 06:50:13 PM »

yes, and GHB, Morphine......the list is lengthy, and public......there are arrest in Sarasota, Lake and Putnam counties.
Given his arrest records being so scattered does fit the pattern of someone trafficing narcotics/drugs.  IIRC just recently the drug ring took a pretty hard hit after a discovery was found during a routine traffic stop down here in South Florida.  I can imagine many within the drug industry are pretty hard pressed for cash given some of the supply has been "recovered".

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.