March 28, 2024, 03:22:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310141 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2009, 06:51:55 PM »

Were his charges for deal drugs or just possession of them, I could see him using but he just don't look like he smart enough to be a dealer, I honest think it was a pedophile and he is familiar with the Cummings and has been in there house before, dunno. Just hard to think someone would take a child over drugs. Too much trouble to do something with her.
You do not have to be book smart educated to be street smart educated.  Many people are either one or the other, and not always both.  While he does not seem very smart, he does look like he has had a hard life...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2009, 06:52:27 PM »

yes, and GHB, Morphine......the list is lengthy, and public......there are arrest in Sarasota, Lake and Putnam counties.
Given his arrest records being so scattered does fit the pattern of someone trafficing narcotics/drugs.  IIRC just recently the drug ring took a pretty hard hit after a discovery was found during a routine traffic stop down here in South Florida.  I can imagine many within the drug industry are pretty hard pressed for cash given some of the supply has been "recovered".

Yes~that's exactly how they got him in Sarasota, routine traffic stop.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2009, 06:53:21 PM »

I don't know, although from what I've read and seen about meth~ they don't look like they partake in meth themselves, maybe distribution as he has an arrest for maintaining a drug vehicle, but it's a good point for LE to look at anyway........

i don't mean to be stupid, but what does that mean?

Regrets, I've had a few......
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2009, 06:53:51 PM »

I don't know, although from what I've read and seen about meth~ they don't look like they partake in meth themselves, maybe distribution as he has an arrest for maintaining a drug vehicle, but it's a good point for LE to look at anyway........
That is what I meant, cutting and making.  (Cutting for distribution of big supply or stash, and manufacturing of the meth)  If they had a methlab within that trailer it would have been found by now, as well as a stash.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2009, 06:54:11 PM »

Were his charges for deal drugs or just possession of them, I could see him using but he just don't look like he smart enough to be a dealer, I honest think it was a pedophile and he is familiar with the Cummings and has been in there house before, dunno. Just hard to think someone would take a child over drugs. Too much trouble to do something with her.
You do not have to be book smart educated to be street smart educated.  Many people are either one or the other, and not always both.  While he does not seem very smart, he does look like he has had a hard life...

ITA~I also think Misty is more street smart than most give her credit for........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2009, 06:55:43 PM »

Don't feel stupid, I had to ask too, IIRC it's mainting a veficle with the intention to distribute drugs, Dolce feel free to correct me if I'm wrong as you have moe knowledge with a dad in LE

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2009, 06:57:46 PM »

That is what I meant, cutting and making.  (Cutting for distribution of big supply or stash, and manufacturing of the meth)  If they had a methlab within that trailer it would have been found by now, as well as a stash.

Oh, I understand, I'm clueless about drugs and terminology, although my brother could enlighten me very easily as he's had problems for yrssss, but I never allow him near my kids

[
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2009, 06:57:53 PM »

I don't know I guess I want to see the good in people thinking they are just poor and getting a bad rap, I can see that most involved in this case have had a hard life and done really stupid stuff.
Just kinda like to think for once a father gets custody of his kids and other than being poor and making stupid mistakes in the past that he loved his kids and was trying to to the best by them that he could even being poor.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2009, 06:58:54 PM »

ITA~I also think Misty is more street smart than most give her credit for........
I totally agree with that, Misty is street smart, and not as naive as she would like one to think.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2009, 06:59:11 PM »

Not 100% on this, going to have to ask my Dad, but from what I gather it means the vehicle housed the drugs, as in stashed in the door panels, cushions, trunk, gas tank....
Drug vehicle is also a way to administer a drug, like a syringe can be considered the vehicle by which the drugs enter your system, or a pipe.

Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2009, 07:00:07 PM »

I totally agree with that, Misty is street smart, and not as naive as she would like one to think.
She does however look totally scared of saying the wrong thing and looking too Ron for the answers.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2009, 07:03:55 PM »

Thanks . ok they are obviously dopers , before and on the news . waayy back when  I knew people that I would let nowhere near my house now . With ron getting nolo on all his charges it's not hard to see what happened . He highly ticked someone off .  afraid to to talk about it but now he sees the benifits . Makes me sick to think I might be right but the videos speak for themselves .. somebody had to say it .

I agree Alagary, it sure could have been someone Ron pizzzzed off!  Would sure explain why Ron was immediately angry at 'them', how he seemed to instantly know that they 'stole' his daughter.  It's like he knew something that he sure wasn't saying.  His reaction was sooooo over the top, starting with that 911 call.  If not druggies bent on the revenge, then who was the 'them/they' that he was so very angry with?   

This theory has always puzzled me~usually dopers don't kill those related to those that have pizzed them off, although I know of at least 3 cases where it has happened, I guess my theory if this is the case would be that Ron did steal from some dealer etc., they knew his work hours and that he wouldn't be home when they went to retrieve them from the trailer......one problem, Haleigh hears someone coming in and assumes it's her dad, she myabe recognizes them and so they have no choice but to take her. They would be more efficient in hiding her alive or otherwise than Misty would.............ideas, nanner throwing, it's all ok just trying to theorize.

Wyks FUZZIES!! you   Smile

IM, I agree. And if Earl, I mean Ron, (sorry I watch too much Thur night NBC TV - heh) if Ron did believe someone took Haleigh over drugs why would he think that Elly May, I mean Misty would be able to stop "them;" How is tiny Misty going to foil an intruder and keep Ron's “kid” from getting “stole?” What the heck could she do about it? Blow a thick gi-normous smoke cloud from her copious ciggies, grab the kids and make a run for it?

If druggies took his daughter it would be, imo, to use her as a bargaining chip to extract something from Ron or to get something back. Druggies don't customarily run around pinching kindergartners from their beds just out of revenge do they? Even they have their priorites. IMO, I'd think they'd be focused on their stash and their cheddar – (that's gangsta for "money," y'all) (I Googled the Urban Dictionary and I'm at risk of becoming obnoxious.)

('Fraid that ship has sailed, rana.)

I mean if they wanted to kill someone it seems they would have killed Earl, I mean Ron. And cops look for little kids more than....... well cops DO look fervently and relentless for little kids and perhaps LE beats the bushes somewhat less for unsavory characters on the fringes of socicty (oops that sounded a little  dirty)  Smile  aka dealers or people on the wrong side of the law for whatever reason - or adults period.  Adults can be thought to have left on their own accord; Five year olds can't pick up, grab a bus, and start a new life.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2009, 07:04:07 PM »

She does however look totally scared of saying the wrong thing and looking too Ron for the answers.
I said this in the last thread, but I also have noticed that jacket she wears that others have harped about.  That could be her "comfort blankie" type thing, her little "safety blankie jacket".  Kids, teens, and young adults hold tight to items they consider comforting and/or safe.  She is always in that jacket, even here in Florida where the weather is up in temp.  She is scared of something IMO.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2009, 07:04:44 PM »

Yeppers~she walked out on LE beacuse she didn't like being interrogated, hmmmm HELLO~you were the last person to see her alive (that we know of), and your story is like swiss cheese. She reminds me of another gal who refused to speak with specific officers

[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2009, 07:06:30 PM »

Just throwing this out there....but if drugs are the reason for this abduction, I can not see them contacting the cops for help.  Throwing this all over television and the possible exposure would surely sign a death warrant for Haleigh....and possibly other family members as well.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2009, 07:07:25 PM »

I agree she looks scared of Ron, the question is why? 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2009, 07:08:03 PM »

Yeppers~she walked out on LE beacuse she didn't like being interrogated, hmmmm HELLO~you were the last person to see her alive (that we know of), and your story is like swiss cheese. She reminds me of another gal who refused to speak with specific officers
They did have lunch with George Anthony, after which George and KFN were asked by LE to vacate the county....

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2009, 07:08:22 PM »

where can i go to find this info?

...so i won't drive yall crazy asking questions

Regrets, I've had a few......
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2009, 07:09:19 PM »

where can i go to find this info?

...so i won't drive yall crazy asking questions
There is a Haleigh news thread just as there is one for Caylee. 

momm0f4
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2009, 07:09:19 PM »

I was just wondering what you all thought after seeing the door propped open the way it was? It wasn't wide open like we all had pictured, can anyone think of any reson possible someone would prop open a door in such a way?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.