March 29, 2024, 09:39:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310235 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2009, 07:09:39 PM »

Just throwing this out there....but if drugs are the reason for this abduction, I can not see them contacting the cops for help.  Throwing this all over television and the possible exposure would surely sign a death warrant for Haleigh....and possibly other family members as well.
The only reason I can think of is custody of JR, if they admitted to this scenario, it would jeapordize custody, but I'd spill my guts to everything I'd done down to stealing bubblegum when I was 2yrs old to find answers and get my child back.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2009, 07:11:52 PM »

I was just wondering what you all thought after seeing the door propped open the way it was? It wasn't wide open like we all had pictured, can anyone think of any reson possible someone would prop open a door in such a way?
No, I was shocked it was open so little, I have no reason why it would be open like that, because I thought it was wide open. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2009, 07:12:30 PM »

I was just wondering what you all thought after seeing the door propped open the way it was? It wasn't wide open like we all had pictured, can anyone think of any reson possible someone would prop open a door in such a way?
My thought are so the person carrying out a child would not have to kick or back into the door in order to open it....would get pretty noisey.

On another note, in regards to the door...that incline is wood planks, similar to a doc, and walking on that even in my thong sandals makes a clink clink type sound.  That could/would be a bit noisey for a person to go up and down and up and down, first to open and prop with the brick, and second to walk up and walk down carrying a child back.

I am also a little disgruntled that foot prints have not been found...its not like we are dealing with a putting green here.

Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2009, 07:12:58 PM »

I agree she looks scared of Ron, the question is why? 
He strikes me as someone that would knock her around but I just want to think he got his kids this is saying something for him how many fathers even try to get custody of their kids and keep them. Most people involved in dealing drugs don't want lil kids around bugging them. IDK I am just hoping they find her and it was not the family involved!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2009, 07:14:03 PM »

Just throwing this out there....but if drugs are the reason for this abduction, I can not see them contacting the cops for help.  Throwing this all over television and the possible exposure would surely sign a death warrant for Haleigh....and possibly other family members as well.
The only reason I can think of is custody of JR, if they admitted to this scenario, it would jeapordize custody, but I'd spill my guts to everything I'd done down to stealing bubblegum when I was 2yrs old to find answers and get my child back.
Exactly, but only because you may very well only have bubble gum stealing in your past......

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2009, 07:14:49 PM »

He strikes me as someone that would knock her around but I just want to think he got his kids this is saying something for him how many fathers even try to get custody of their kids and keep them. Most people involved in dealing drugs don't want lil kids around bugging them. IDK I am just hoping they find her and it was not the family involved!
Me too.
momm0f4
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2009, 07:15:33 PM »

yeah, but why not prop it wide open? I just don't understand that at all! unless someone earlier in the day/week whatever propped it open only enough where no one would notice the screen propped wide open.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2009, 07:15:37 PM »

Exactly, but only because you may very well only have bubble gum stealing in your past......

Exactly..........now don't tell it's my big bad secret!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2009, 07:16:01 PM »

Well, you have to take a good look at the bio-mom's past here too.  It seemed like at time of custody hearing he was the lesser of 2 evils with a job and stable place to live.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2009, 07:18:15 PM »

Exactly..........now don't tell it's my big bad secret!
Oh its ok, we have NumbersGirl in Musings rounding up the monkeys for the Operation Monkey Fund Gala...aka OMFG....to help raise bail money!!

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2009, 07:25:15 PM »

Hey, are we as a monkey group, assuming that LE has put GPS devices on the vehicle/s? bugged the house? tapped the phones? and monitored any out of area excursions of the immediate..... folks?  Or is that frowned upon or a lot of red tape... or difficult ...warrant-wise or otherwise? Anyone?

Also, before I say this, let me preface by saying I don't know how long "scent" lingers for dogs who track scent; so that is relevant to the comment in general. Anyone know BTW??

Anyway, I recall that LE initially had dogs following Haleigh's scent. I would also like to know if LE had a dog who traced only the scents of Ron and Misty, repsectively. IOW, it would be significant, imo, to know if the dogs showed the two scents (child and either adult) that went along the same path.

And about the the cadaver dogs....  The dogs hit on a dumpster near the Cummings' home, but they "didn't find anything." Is LE really trying to  have us believe that they never checked that dumpster on Day 1? (/C. Anthony)  Smile To quote a monkey : horsepucky. I thought that snooping dumpsters in missing persons cases is job 1. Wouldn't LE have done that right away, not "way" later? GMAB. Sheesh.

Also, is Ron's truck "new??

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2009, 07:35:10 PM »

She does however look totally scared of saying the wrong thing and looking too Ron for the answers.
I said this in the last thread, but I also have noticed that jacket she wears that others have harped about.  That could be her "comfort blankie" type thing, her little "safety blankie jacket".  Kids, teens, and young adults hold tight to items they consider comforting and/or safe.  She is always in that jacket, even here in Florida where the weather is up in temp.  She is scared of something IMO.

Got locked out of the cage, AGAIN!

Lucky for you, Dolce: your order is ready!  LOL

Catching up on reading here. Be caught up soon.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2009, 07:37:51 PM »

To make the door almost appear closed from the outside and be able to get back in easily, like sneak in. I still have suspicions about where Misty was the entire night.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2009, 07:42:16 PM »

Does Granny Sykes smoke?  It has been reported that Granny Sykes was there that night delivering clothes and doing some laundry.  We have to put Granny around that backdoor around 7ish that night.

Heart
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2009, 07:46:54 PM »

All I know is that I think Ron and Misty are lying like rugs..... why? I don't know.

For me the whole 911, the door open thing, the kitchen light, the bathroom, the drink of water, the "I seen 3" yadda yadda, are lies and the whole bit is fabricated to me. But why?

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2009, 07:50:56 PM »

Does anyone recall for sure or have a link about the dang doors?

Why do I keep remembering "WIDE " open?

And if the inner wood door (on the slow auto closer) were closed, how could she even SEE the that screen door was "propped open with a 'brick'?"

And from the pix we have, the outer screen door was barely open -- not WIDE open?

Was it the inside door that was WIDE open? And if so, what was holding it open?

TIA 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2009, 07:51:04 PM »

Thank you so much!! Beautiful work!! Also thank you for using a jewel tone!!! 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2009, 07:52:23 PM »

Thank you so much!! Beautiful work!! Also thank you for using a jewel tone!!! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2009, 08:03:04 PM »

IM, my dad is telling me that within the police report for the drug vehicle there should be a quantity given for the drugs, usually in weights of kilo's....according to him, for his boys it means the car of which they are driving has over a certain weight of drugs within it, but that the terminology used by the cop writing it up could mean something along the lines of the instrument used to administer the drugs.  The weight/amount of drugs determines the severity of the case and if it is considered just a possession, which would be noted on the report, or a trafficking which would be noted on the report.  Might also find the answers within court filings.
Sorry so vague.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2009, 08:05:53 PM »

IM, my dad is telling me that within the police report for the drug vehicle there should be a quantity given for the drugs, usually in weights of kilo's....according to him, for his boys it means the car of which they are driving has over a certain weight of drugs within it, but that the terminology used by the cop writing it up could mean something along the lines of the instrument used to administer the drugs.  The weight/amount of drugs determines the severity of the case and if it is considered just a possession, which would be noted on the report, or a trafficking which would be noted on the report.  Might also find the answers within court filings.
Sorry so vague.

I think I understand. I'll look back at the records as I don't remember the weight, just that it was a felony.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.