March 29, 2024, 06:26:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310213 times)
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2009, 08:49:43 PM »

Did they make the newly-wed love-birds move their tent? If the authorities are citing codes – something about permits and campgrounds, does that mean that they're becoming disenchanted with the Cummings clan?

The pastor doesn't sound like a BFF fan of two weeks ago, per the  refusal to perform the marriage. They could have said that their church schedule didn't permit performing the marriage at this time, but they didn't. The reason given per email was that the church, "...did not agree with the union."

Ouch.

That is all.

MOO   Smile

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2009, 08:50:34 PM »

I had to ask what 20 grams was myself...I was thinking in terms of good old Teddy Grams.. YUMMY!!

I replied to you Brandi...you have created me a wardrobe!!  Smile

Yes, my last post of the night to you there has also Just now been posted. LOL

Sorry for the O/T, folks.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2009, 08:55:52 PM »

I don't think Misty has told the same story twice this whole month.

I also noticed Ron said he was at work at least 5 times on the Today Show. He really is making sure everyone knows he works.

I noticed she has a entire new story, IIRC on the today show, she got up to use the bathroom and noticed the light on and then the back door open so she goes into the room to get the phone and call Ron and THEN she realizes Haleigh is missing, also she said he arrived home right at the moment she was calling him which according to her was 3am, so either he got off work earlier than 3 and they both took 27 minutes to call 911

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2009, 08:57:51 PM »

John O’Connor Interviews Crystal Sheffield

http://rochesterpopulist.wordpress.com/2009/03/11/john-oconnor-interviews-crystal-sheffield/

'I passed the polygraph'

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2009/02/24/ng.mom.polygraph.cnn

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2009, 08:58:16 PM »

Did they make the newly-wed love-birds move their tent? If the authorities are citing codes – something about permits and campgrounds, does that mean that they're becoming disenchanted with the Cummings clan?

The pastor doesn't sound like a BFF fan of two weeks ago, per the  refusal to perform the marriage. They could have said that their church schedule didn't permit performing the marriage at this time, but they didn't. The reason given per email was that the church, "...did not agree with the union."

Ouch.

That is all.

MOO   Smile

I agree totally, especially considering his pastor has had his back it seemed until now...then the church email and disclaimer makes you go hmmmmm.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: March 14, 2009, 08:58:50 PM »

I also noticed Ron said he was at work at least 5 times on the Today Show. He really is making sure everyone knows he works.

I noticed she has a entire new story, IIRC on the today show, she got up to use the bathroom and noticed the light on and then the back door open so she goes into the room to get the phone and call Ron and THEN she realizes Haleigh is missing, also she said he arrived home right at the moment she was calling him which according to her was 3am, so either he got off work earlier than 3 and they both took 27 minutes to call 911

I noticed it sounded rehearsed.

BUt, I guess she needs to get ONE story down pat and tell it the same way from now on.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: March 14, 2009, 09:04:42 PM »

maybe they waited even longer if he was off work at 2 am getting gas.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: March 14, 2009, 09:07:06 PM »

That;s one thing that ticks me off, CNN has screwed up reporting so many times!!! I knew I never heard her say "I passed", she said she thought she did and it had to be sent off to Washington............they were also the ones that were reporting that when the LE came to get her DNA that she fled

[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #88 on: March 14, 2009, 09:07:29 PM »

I know you guys discussed what was missing of Haleigh's last night...but wanted to add that the nebulizer is heavy, plus you have to have the little ampules of meds to go in it or it isn't any good to her.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #89 on: March 14, 2009, 09:08:23 PM »

Eyes for Lies:The Human Lie Detector Blog

http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-thoughts-about-tattoo.html

"My Thoughts About the Tattoo"
 excerpt Pt 1 below
"The first thing I did when I saw that Ronald Cummings had a tattoo of Haleigh on his leg was put myself in the shoes of an innocent parent, whose child was truly abducted, and I thought about how I would feel. Then I thought about the tattoo.

The tattoo gave me a horrible feeling.

If my daughter was missing, I would not want to memorialize this horrible tragedy on my leg, should she still be alive and come home, which is a thought I would desperately cling to until I had no other option.

If my daughter came home, I would never want to be reminded of the horror that I endured all those weeks not knowing where she was, but worse and more importantly, of the potential pain and suffering my daughter would have had to endure at the hands of a sick stranger for all those weeks.

If my daughter come home safe and sound, I would want to forget this nightmare. Forever. I would not want to have horrific memories memorialized on my leg in a tattoo, especially if it could become an emotional "trigger" for my daughter of her nightmarish experience. I would never want to give a predator such power, either. I would want fresh beginnings and a new start, but a tattoo would rob me of that.

Of course, Cummings would likely argue that he got the tattoo as a sign of love and devotion to his daughter. We can't say anything conclusive by his behavior here, but it is unusual, to say the least."

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2009, 09:08:55 PM »

I noticed it sounded rehearsed.

BUt, I guess she needs to get ONE story down pat and tell it the same way from now on.

Especially since LE has now stated that she has NOT been cleared as a supect, and that her timeline is inconsistent and that she "holds the key" to all this........

[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: March 14, 2009, 09:11:27 PM »

I put a few words in red of your post.  These were not even mentioned in the original Sheriff's report. 

How many chapters has Misty given now to this missing child??

It is no wonder the Sheriff's office says there are discrepancies. 

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2009, 09:11:40 PM »

Eyes for Lies:The Human Lie Detector Blog

http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-thoughts-about-tattoo.html

"My Thoughts About the Tattoo - pt 2"

excerpt Pt 2 below

Most parents of missing children find secondary things, such as unnecessary salon visits and self-pampering, are not a top priority in times of crisis like this. Finding their missing children takes top priority, even four weeks later.

It brings me back to the day I saw Cumming's mother, Teresa Neves, on TV saying that Cummings didn't go out and search on that particular day because "no one came and got him."

I was just appalled by that, as if it is the responsibility of other people to motivate Cummings to search.

He is the father who should care the most, and be the most driven to organize, plan and continually work to find his daughter, but he continually shows us he is not.

If I were in his shoes, there would always be a task I could do to keep my daughter's face front and center in the public's eye, if I was not searching.

Cumming also doesn't appear to look at the media as a tool, which I find perplexing. Innocent people who are victims of crime and are looking for a missing loved one usually see the media as a means to an end.

They may not like the media, but use them as a tool. Instead, here, Cummings actually complains he is not being left alone to do what he wants to do! It's just mind boggling.

What sad story this is on multiple levels. I just don't trust Ronald Cummings. "

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: March 14, 2009, 09:11:44 PM »

Right from the beginning their we RED Flags, its all leading back to the home with Fibsty and Ronald...

911: "911, what's your emergency"

Misty Croslin: "Hi...umm...we just woke up...and our back door was wide open, and we can't find our daughter."

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #94 on: March 14, 2009, 09:15:50 PM »

If Haleigh's nebulizer was not taken with her...If she still has asthma...that is not good. When you have asthma, if you get upset, scared or very nervous, it can trigger the asthma.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #95 on: March 14, 2009, 09:16:23 PM »

Yeah, I'm on a toot.  Smile

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/fredettte/3990604002114009574/

[snip]"...The issue of Cummings' actions, attitude toward the press "bothering" him, speaks volumes, in my mind, as to who is at the center of his thoughts, and it's not his missing child, it's himself.

The tattoo incident is just another example of this man's self-centeredness, in my view.
People don't go to the barber shop or beauty salon, or go buy new clothes when their child goes missing. They might go to a therapist, to a doctor for medications, to a support group, or stop drinking or blame themselves.

But to do something as self-aggrandizing as to go get a tattoo, well, I have no words to describe how egomaniacal that appears to any outsider. "

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #96 on: March 14, 2009, 09:16:54 PM »

I put a few words in red of your post.  These were not even mentioned in the original Sheriff's report. 

How many chapters has Misty given now to this missing child??

It is no wonder the Sheriff's office says there are discrepancies. 

I know, when I heard it, my eyes were like WTF? I lost count on the various stories-just too many to keep up with!

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: March 14, 2009, 09:16:58 PM »

Misty Cummings not cleared as suspect in Haleigh’s disappearance
March 14, 2:20 PM · Add a Comment

A senior sheriff’s official says Haleigh’s new stepmother, Misty, 17, has not been cleared as a suspect in the girl’s disappearance.

According to Palatka Daily News, Maj. Gary Bowling also said Misty’s interview on NBC’s Today Show in which she failed to clear up her inconsistent statements to police is what detectives have encountered for weeks.

“Our interviews with her have been pretty much like what you saw on the Today Show.  We’ve confronted her with her inconsistencies and America got a sample of our interviews with her,” said Bowling.

During the Today Show interview, both Misty and Ronald, 25, claim she was no longer a suspect.  Bowling disputes this assertion and said, “We have not ruled her out as a suspect.”

The newlyweds also stated they both passed polygraph tests, but Bowling said authorities have not yet released the results of their tests.

Thursday, Palatka Daily News attempted to speak with Misty to let her address the issues law enforcement has raised about her statements.

Misty only responded with, “I would really appreciate it if you people would stop calling me.”

The search continues for Haleigh who has blond hair and brown eyes and is 3 feet tall.  Please call the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 386-329-0800 if you have any information regarding Haleigh Cummings.  A reward for information leading to her safe return has been increased to $35,000.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m3d14-Misty-Cummings-not-cleared-as-suspect-in-Haleighs-disappearance

Heart
Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: March 14, 2009, 09:17:12 PM »

Were his charges for deal drugs or just possession of them, I could see him using but he just don't look like he smart enough to be a dealer, I honest think it was a pedophile and he is familiar with the Cummings and has been in there house before, dunno. Just hard to think someone would take a child over drugs. Too much trouble to do something with her.
You do not have to be book smart educated to be street smart educated.  Many people are either one or the other, and not always both.  While he does not seem very smart, he does look like he has had a hard life...

ITA~I also think Misty is more street smart than most give her credit for........
I totally agree with that, Misty is street smart, and not as naive as she would like one to think.

Yeppers~she walked out on LE beacuse she didn't like being interrogated, hmmmm HELLO~you were the last person to see her alive (that we know of), and your story is like swiss cheese. She reminds me of another gal who refused to speak with specific officers

I thought the same thing, Island Monkey, when I heard Misty didn't like and wouldn't talk to the new cop. I remember the video  when Casey's parents were visiting her and they discussed which cops she should talk to and which ones she shouldn't.  And I agree- Misty maybe not have a high IQ, but I think she is street smart and cunning.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: March 14, 2009, 09:17:48 PM »

That;s one thing that ticks me off, CNN has screwed up reporting so many times!!! I knew I never heard her say "I passed", she said she thought she did and it had to be sent off to Washington............they were also the ones that were reporting that when the LE came to get her DNA that she fled

People that are innocent do not 'harp' on the polygraph's...as.... if they are innocent, why bother to keep ....bringing them into the conversation.  No reason whatsoever.  This would be the farthest thing from their minds, as it should not concern them at all.  But this crew continually brings up those polygraph's.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.