April 19, 2024, 04:25:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 312340 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #120 on: March 14, 2009, 09:34:58 PM »

algary, that;s one of the theories we've been tossing around alot~then you add in his pastor's comments about Ron not being an OFFICAL informant and it just fuels that theory.........by the way, anyone know what an unofficial informant is??

Brought this over from other thread..

That is where someone rats out their dealer,best friend or even their mother to get a reduced charge/sentence or no charge at all...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: March 14, 2009, 09:36:57 PM »

- She is originally from Michigan. She has lived in Florida for about seven years. Croslin has lived in various parts of the state, including Daytona, where she lived with her brother.

- She has lived in Putnam County off and on for about a year. Her parents live here. She said she prefers city life.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090213/ARTICLES/902130293

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: March 14, 2009, 09:37:13 PM »

algary, that;s one of the theories we've been tossing around alot~then you add in his pastor's comments about Ron not being an OFFICAL informant and it just fuels that theory.........by the way, anyone know what an unofficial informant is??

That is where someone rats out their dealer,best friend or even their mother to get a reduced charge/sentence or no charge at all...

That makes sense...
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #123 on: March 14, 2009, 09:38:24 PM »

OK, I know I will get the heat for this...but I do need a question answered, if you may.

Did Ron say he was at work the night Haleigh went missing???

um, hey,,, I do not know, I was at work !!!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: March 14, 2009, 09:39:35 PM »

Quote from: Dolce on Today at 06:06:30 PM
Just throwing this out there....but if drugs are the reason for this abduction, I can not see them contacting the cops for help.  Throwing this all over television and the possible exposure would surely sign a death warrant for Haleigh....and possibly other family members as well.

Drugs could very well be the reason for HALEIGH MISSING!!  Maybe they never thought it would turn to this.  Maybe this is the reason that everyone's mouths are clamping shut. 

They needed help to find Haleigh.....which is what they want for sure, but they are not willing to give the...story...which may have resulted in her abduction. 

So they call the cops....and clam up!!!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: March 14, 2009, 09:40:41 PM »

The only reason for someone to  keep repeating the same thing over and over (I dont know what happened I was at work) is because they are trying to convince themselves and the other person that they were where they say they were!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: March 14, 2009, 09:41:46 PM »

I just found this on topix

Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#7113 Sunday Mar 1
lingo123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, substitute "Haleigh died of a drug overdose while Ron was at work" for "Haleigh died of her injuries while Ron was at work," and you can still arrive at the same conclusion.
Two points I'm still researching to confirm:
(1) A report that there was a flurry of phone calls to Ron from Misty sometime after midnight, while he was at work, and
(2) A report that Ron was spotted on security cameras at a gas station around 2 .m. that night.
Agree points 1 & 2 are important here!

Also if Haleigh sustained some injuries would not have Great Grannie noticed something unusual regarding Haleigh? Then again I'm not sure G Grannys story has been checked out. I would hope in there is ONE reliable individual in this group! 

The bolded part above I haven't heard about yet.  Do we know yet who made these "reports"?  Wish we had a way to know for sure about those supposed flurry of calls!

Wow, I take a nap and wake up to a new thread!!! You all are some industrious monkeys here!!

OK, to this Topix thread - are they reliable or just shit starters? Do we know? And, IF Misty was doing oxycontin, is it possible she had some stashed away and Haleigh took one thinking it was candy???

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: March 14, 2009, 09:43:06 PM »

OK, I know I will get the heat for this...but I do need a question answered, if you may.

Oh no you didn't.. 

In Rons words....    " I don't know, I was at work"     
ha, I know how they can trip him up.... ask what exactly he was doing,as in task, that night at work

Like this...
"Ok Ron, been wondering and all,you know,what at work were you doing that night?any certain task"?

Ron " I don't know, I was at work"

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: March 14, 2009, 09:45:13 PM »

Oh no you didn't.. 

ha, I know how they can trip him up.... ask what exactly he was doing,as in task, that night at work

Like this...
"Ok Ron, been wondering and all,you know,what at work were you doing that night?any certain task"?

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #129 on: March 14, 2009, 09:45:35 PM »

If you're into body language etc, this is a must read.  Smile

"Eyes for Lies: The Human Lie Detector Blog"
http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2009/03/ronald-misty-onthe-today-show.html

My Thoughts: Ronald & Misty on The Today Show

excerpt pt 1 (The text in italics is the blogger)
"Meredith Vieira interviewed Ronald Cummings and Misty (nee Croslin) Cummings on The Today Show Friday. The video continues to support my original belief that both Ronald and Misty know more than they are telling us.

Interestingly enough, NBC reporter, Michelle Kosinski, now reports that the police are calling Misty "the key to solving this case." Police are finally publicly acknowledging that there are inconsistencies in Misty's statements.

However, Kosinski also reported that the police "...are satisfied that Ronald doesn't really know what happened to his little girl." I suspect this is a very strategic move by police. It does not discourage my original opinion as I still think Ronald knows more than he is letting on.

I was shocked to see Ronald didn't dress up for his wedding. His responses in this interview and the way he behaved through the whole wedding event, I think are supportive that he had other motives for this marriage than "love".

When I first saw Ronald and Misty in the interview, they did not appear happy or encouraged about being there (i.e. grateful for such an opportunity). I almost felt like they wanted a free trip to New York, and so they decided to do the interview as a means to that end.

Both looked very nervous, and not at all anxious or eager to be there to get the message out. Ronald says he went to New York to renew the focus back on Haleigh, but he had that same opportunity at home as we all know so that is ridiculous.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: March 14, 2009, 09:46:03 PM »

um, hey,,, I do not know, I was at work !!!

hmmmm....do you work with Ron??     

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #131 on: March 14, 2009, 09:49:02 PM »

Thanks~that was my post and also my assumption, but she found something on true unofficial informants, but I lean towards yours.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: March 14, 2009, 09:49:44 PM »

I just found this on topix

Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#7113 Sunday Mar 1
lingo123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, substitute "Haleigh died of a drug overdose while Ron was at work" for "Haleigh died of her injuries while Ron was at work," and you can still arrive at the same conclusion.
Two points I'm still researching to confirm:
(1) A report that there was a flurry of phone calls to Ron from Misty sometime after midnight, while he was at work, and
(2) A report that Ron was spotted on security cameras at a gas station around 2 .m. that night.
Agree points 1 & 2 are important here!

Also if Haleigh sustained some injuries would not have Great Grannie noticed something unusual regarding Haleigh? Then again I'm not sure G Grannys story has been checked out. I would hope in there is ONE reliable individual in this group! 
Well that is very interesting. o/t I know that the green lines that are appearing under some words is being worked on, but has anyone been knocked off as a guest. I came back twice from shopping, and I thought I got banned, my name was gone, and I was a guest. 

I have had connection problems all day with SM.

I was thinking maybe Dugga was doing some work.

Been annoying, to say the least ;-/

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #133 on: March 14, 2009, 09:51:09 PM »

Thanks Brandi, I was just wondering if anyone else was having problems. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #134 on: March 14, 2009, 09:52:54 PM »

If you're into body language etc, this is a must read.  Smile

"Eyes for Lies: The Human Lie Detector Blog"
http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2009/03/ronald-misty-onthe-today-show.html

My Thoughts: Ronald & Misty on The Today Show

excerpt pt 1 (The text in italics is the blogger)
"Meredith Vieira interviewed Ronald Cummings and Misty (nee Croslin) Cummings on The Today Show Friday. The video continues to support my original belief that both Ronald and Misty know more than they are telling us.

Interestingly enough, NBC reporter, Michelle Kosinski, now reports that the police are calling Misty "the key to solving this case." Police are finally publicly acknowledging that there are inconsistencies in Misty's statements.

However, Kosinski also reported that the police "...are satisfied that Ronald doesn't really know what happened to his little girl." I suspect this is a very strategic move by police. It does not discourage my original opinion as I still think Ronald knows more than he is letting on.

I was shocked to see Ronald didn't dress up for his wedding. His responses in this interview and the way he behaved through the whole wedding event, I think are supportive that he had other motives for this marriage than "love".

When I first saw Ronald and Misty in the interview, they did not appear happy or encouraged about being there (i.e. grateful for such an opportunity). I almost felt like they wanted a free trip to New York, and so they decided to do the interview as a means to that end.

Both looked very nervous, and not at all anxious or eager to be there to get the message out. Ronald says he went to New York to renew the focus back on Haleigh, but he had that same opportunity at home as we all know so that is ridiculous.

Thanks rana for bringing that over~I have been waiting for her to analyze it since the show......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: March 14, 2009, 09:53:38 PM »

Oh no you didn't.. 

Like this...

Thanks, Mioyshi & Searching ~  I know it was such a tough question and knew it would really take some soul searching.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: March 14, 2009, 09:53:38 PM »

T had problem trying to get on.. Then I seen all those green underlines and I thought a sweet monkey was emphaizing word....
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: March 14, 2009, 09:54:24 PM »

Thanks~that was my post and also my assumption, but she found something on true unofficial informants, but I lean towards yours.
in small towns, that is what I know the unofficial informant to be...  that's why when they get arrested, the LEO will ask them.. "do you wanna talk to me and help yourself out"... I know a few who have been unofficial informants...  Smile

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: March 14, 2009, 09:54:24 PM »

I'm to the point that any question asked of Ron w/have the same answer:

"Ron, why did you marry Misty?" Answer: "I don't know - I was at work."
"Ron, do you think Misty knows more than she is saying?' Answer - "I don't know - I was at work."
"Ron, do you know how many kids you really have?" Answer - "I don't know - I was at work."

Can anyone say "broken record" ?????????

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #139 on: March 14, 2009, 09:54:46 PM »

T had problem trying to get on.. Then I seen all those green underlines and I thought a sweet monkey was emphaizing word....
I thought that also. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.