April 17, 2024, 08:05:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 311949 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: March 14, 2009, 09:55:46 PM »

Thanks Brandi, I was just wondering if anyone else was having problems. 

I had problems loggin on..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: March 14, 2009, 09:57:43 PM »

I just found this on topix

Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#7113 Sunday Mar 1
lingo123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, substitute "Haleigh died of a drug overdose while Ron was at work" for "Haleigh died of her injuries while Ron was at work," and you can still arrive at the same conclusion.
Two points I'm still researching to confirm:
(1) A report that there was a flurry of phone calls to Ron from Misty sometime after midnight, while he was at work, and
(2) A report that Ron was spotted on security cameras at a gas station around 2 .m. that night.
Agree points 1 & 2 are important here!

Also if Haleigh sustained some injuries would not have Great Grannie noticed something unusual regarding Haleigh? Then again I'm not sure G Grannys story has been checked out. I would hope in there is ONE reliable individual in this group! 

I wouldn't put much stock into what Lingo123 is saying, I believe they are simply theorizing like the rest of us:

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: March 14, 2009, 09:58:58 PM »

I was going over missing children's news and came across two articles that I found very interesting and wanted to bring them to the attention of all the monkeys that are trying to solve the mystery of the disappearance of Haleigh Marie Cummings.

I wonder if there is a septic tank on the property where the mobile home is located (most of the mobile home parks use septic systems)?

This happened just last month in Texas:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/021809dnmetamber.284ab33d.html

and then, two years ago, in Montana:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,247258,00.html

Don't know if that was checked out by LE (I understand the search was INSIDE the mobile home, and the only outside part was the propped open door.  If Haleigh was carried to the drain/vent, then there would be no scent of Haleigh for the dogs to work from. 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #143 on: March 14, 2009, 09:59:58 PM »

OK, I know I will get the heat for this...but I do need a question answered, if you may.

Did Ron say he was at work the night Haleigh went missing???

Oh no you didn't.. 

In Rons words....    " I don't know, I was at work"     
ha, I know how they can trip him up.... ask what exactly he was doing,as in task, that night at work

Like this...
"Ok Ron, been wondering and all,you know,what at work were you doing that night?any certain task"?

Ron " I don't know, I was at work"

Thanks, Mioyshi & Searching ~  I know it was such a tough question and knew it would really take some soul searching.

Hey, leave my soul outta this and in one piece, I'm getting ready to sell it to the devil for some info in this case..

..how much you think Cin will give me for it.   

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #144 on: March 14, 2009, 10:01:44 PM »

"Eyes for Lies: The Human Lie Detector Blog"
http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2009/03/ronald-misty-onthe-today-show.html

Pt 2 : My Thoughts: Ronald & Misty on The Today Show
 except pt 2 (text by blogger is in  italics)

"Here are my thoughts on the interview with Ronald and Misty:

Vieira: ...so why did you want to come here today? What are
you hoping to accomplish, Ronald, today?

Ronald: Uh... to get the focus back on my daughter's missing (smirk). My five-year-old girl is gone, and I want to find her.

"What is fascinating about this is it's the first time I am seeing what appears to be delight in Ronald. In this statement, his face shows a very positive emotion. I am wondering if this is the first time he has heard that he is not being looked at by police, and that is giving him joy, but if that was the case, I would also expect to see a sense of "relief" which I do not. I just see a sense of joy. Why is Ronald feeling joy?"

Vieira: Have they said anything to you about any possible
leads at all?

Ronald: (curls his lower lip down and very slightly out, shakes his head no, and looks down, which is a sign of withdrawal--that doesn't want to talk about it.)

Vieira: Nothing.

"I don't believe Ronald here for an instant. He knows more than he is letting on. I suspect the police have told him some things that Ronald doesn't want to share with us. Perhaps it is that they are looking at Misty closer? Notice the "smirks" disappeared here? That question didn't make Ronald very happy. Why?

Vieira then goes on to discuss how Ronald, Jr. talked about a man dressed in black taking Haleigh, and she asks Misty if Ronald, Jr. told either one of them about this. Misty says "umm-um, nope", and Ronald responds:"

Ronald: Me, neither (slight smirk). I think this is some of the garbage that Geraldo and Crystal, the mother, has made up, but I'm just going to leave that at that.

"Notice how Ronald lights up when he talks about this? He is
working overtime to conceal his delight here. He almost is gritting his teeth to hold it back! I suspect he has really bad feelings towards Crystal right now and just get joy out of hitting back at her, too. Clearly, he is becoming more smug--almost arrogant."

Vieira: Oh, so you don't even believe that Ronald Jr. even said this at all?

Ronald: (Classic shoulder shrug, lip curl) I don't know.(Notice he is smirking!). I wasn't at home. I was at work (he's gloating!), (shoulder shrug) I can't tell you,  honestly.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #145 on: March 14, 2009, 10:02:14 PM »

Rana~I thought I'd bring over the entire eyes for lies post as she hits dead on with what the monkeys have noticed ourselves and gone over and over:

Saturday, March 14, 2009
My Thoughts: Ronald & Misty on The Today Show
Meredith Vieira interviewed Ronald Cummings and Misty (nee Croslin) Cummings on The Today Show Friday. The video continues to support my original belief that both Ronald and Misty know more than they are telling us.

Read moreInterestingly enough, NBC reporter, Michelle Kosinski, now reports that the police are calling Misty "the key to solving this case." Police are finally publicly acknowledging that there are inconsistencies in Misty's statements. However, Kosinski also reported that the police "...are satisfied that Ronald doesn't really know what happened to his little girl." I suspect this is a very strategic move by police. It does not discourage my original opinion as I still think Ronald knows more than he is letting on.

I was shocked to see Ronald didn't dress up for his wedding. His responses in this interview and the way he behaved through the whole wedding event, I think are supportive that he had other motives for this marriage than "love".

When I first saw Ronald and Misty in the interview, they did not appear happy or encouraged about being there (i.e. grateful for such an opportunity). I almost felt like they wanted a free trip to New York, and so they decided to do the interview as a means to that end. Both looked very nervous, and not at all anxious or eager to be there to get the message out. Ronald says he went to New York to renew the focus back on Haleigh, but he had that same opportunity at home as we all know so that is ridiculous.

Here are my thoughts on the interview with Ronald and Misty:

Vieira: ...so why did you want to come here today? What are you hoping to accomplish, Ronald, today?

Ronald: Uh... to get the focus back on my daughter's missing (smirk). My five-year-old girl is gone, and I want to find her.
What is fascinating about this is it's the first time I am seeing what appears to be delight in Ronald. In this statement, his face shows a very positive emotion. I am wondering if this is the first time he has heard that he is not being looked at by police, and that is giving him joy, but if that was the case, I would also expect to see a sense of "relief" which I do not. I just see a sense of joy. Why is Ronald feeling joy?

Vieira: Have they said anything to you about any possible leads at all?

Ronald: (curls his lower lip down and very slightly out, shakes his head no, and looks down, which is a sign of withdrawal--that doesn't want to talk about it.)

Vieira: Nothing.

I don't believe Ronald here for an instant. He knows more than he is letting on. I suspect the police have told him some things that Ronald doesn't want to share with us. Perhaps it is that they are looking at Misty closer? Notice the "smirks" disappeared here? That question didn't make Ronald very happy. Why?

Vieira then goes on to discuss how Ronald, Jr. talked about a man dressed in black taking Haleigh, and she asks Misty if Ronald, Jr. told either one of them about this. Misty says "umm-um, nope", and Ronald responds:

Ronald: Me, neither (slight smirk). I think this is some of the garbage that Geraldo and Crystal, the mother, has made up, but I'm just going to leave that at that.
Notice how Ronald lights up when he talks about this? He is working overtime to conceal his delight here. He almost is gritting his teeth to hold it back! I suspect he has really bad feelings towards Crystal right now and just get joy out of hitting back at her, too. Clearly, he is becoming more smug--almost arrogant.

Vieira: Oh, so you don't even believe that Ronald Jr. even said this at all?

Ronald: (Classic shoulder shrug, lip curl) I don't know. (Notice he is smirking!). I wasn't at home. I was at work (he's gloating!), (shoulder shrug) I can't tell you, honestly.

I don't believe Ronald here for a second! Ronald is exceptionally smug in this video. He has an arrogance about him that is palpable. One indication of Ronald's arrogance here is how he cocks his head backward and looks down his nose at Vieira. Does he think he is fooling the world right now, or what?

Throughout much of the interview, Ronald has a very nervous energy about him. Notice how he wiggles his leg? I get the sense he really wants to say so much more. Ronald, I suspect, if he could tell us his true thoughts, would tell you he feels like he is in a vice.

Do you notice Misty is biting her lip? It's an indication she is very nervous. She's tense and scared. I suspect her heart is really pounding in her chest.

Ronald looks very intently at Vieira at times in this interview. If I were Vieira, I would find his looks threatening. They actually get my heart pounding. He then licks his lips, and I just get this feeling he is very volatile or could explode at any second. Misty licks her lips as well, but I don't feel threatened by her. I feel she is very nervous and uncomfortable. Two different emotions from these two people who both lick their lips.

Vieira then asks Misty why she stopped talking to investigators earlier this week, and Misty tells us the investigator was being very rude to her, and she wasn't comfortable talking to him. I believe she is being dead honest here. She gets quite confident when she says this, which we have rarely seen Misty do. Misty is usually very timid because she is feeling insecure about the things she has been telling us. Notice how her words flow here, how she doesn't have to think about what she is talking about here? This is Misty when she is honest and sincere with us.

Do you see Ronald do his infamous "under-eye" watch of Misty when she talks? This shows exceptionally controlling behavior on behalf of Ronald. He is dying to look at Misty and give her a look, or a message that he doesn't approve of what she is saying, but he doesn't dare do it. He continues to restrain himself.

Vieira to Misty: So he was accusing you of lying to him?

Misty: Yeah.

Ronald: After passing the polygraph (smiling).

Vieira: I think part of the problem is there have been a certain number of inconsistencies, or what's perceived to be inconsistencies, because you first said that Haleigh was in bed with you, then you said she was on the mattress next to you. This is an opportunity to clarify. You've had time to think through what happened that night. Can you walk us through it, one more time, your best recollection of what happened the night Haleigh disappeared?
When Misty gives her response, you can clearly see her thinking as she talks about it. Notice how different her behavior is here, compared to when she was telling us the truth above? Her words do not flow naturally here whereas above, they did.

Vieira: Help me out, Misty. Why were there inconsistencies? Why did you say one thing, one time, and one time, the other?

Misty: (Notice how she purses her lips?) Ummm..... (Notice how she shakes her head to suggest she is thinking "I don't know"? Notice how she looks to Ron for an answer, and then she looks down?) I don't know (she shrugs her shoulders simultaneously).

When Misty looks to Ron during the interview segment above for help, it is fascinating because it is strongly suggestive for us that Ronald is the one who is the decision maker of the two of them--the one who is in charge in their relationship. Misty looks to Ronald for answers.

During this segment, Ronald also looks down and is very intense. His behavior is indicative of withdrawal. When two people are in cahoots, and one says something the other doesn't agree with, one will often withdrawal by looking down and ceasing all communication. It's a powerful message of disapproval, which further supports he is the controlling one of the two of them, however, Misty totally misses it.

Why is Ronald so controlling over this situation if, (a) they are telling the truth, (b) he is innocent? It is flat out inconsistent! If they were honest and truthful, he would have no reason to worry about Misty, but he clearly does!

Vieira: Then yesterday you guys got married, Ronald. Why was that an important thing for you to do?

Ronald: I don't know. I think my little girl would have wanted it. I would have rather her to have been there so obviously when we get her back (smirk), we will....do...a much larger, better way (super slight smirk), but we're just...that's just still (smirking) taking the focus off of (smiling) Haleigh (smile continues). We need to be focused on Haleigh (smile ceases abruptly) and not what I am focused on in my personal life.
Notice Misty keeps licking her lips? I wonder if because she is nervous, she is breathing more, and it is drying out her lips.

This segment is very telling about why Ronald married. If Misty was the reason, I would think he would talk about her first, but he doesn't. It's a strong indication there were other motives that Ronald doesn't want to talk about.

I think we are seeing classic duper's delight at this point when Cummings is talking about having a much better wedding when Haleigh returns. As soon as he thinks about himself again, his emotion change because he is frustrated that his privacy is invaded.

Vieira: Is there anything else you would like to say in case somebody is out there who might know something?

Ronald: Ummm.... if you (smirking) know something (looking up thinking), please call the crime stoppers....or....the....any local sheriffs office...and....if my little girl is watching, baby, I love you.
Do you notice how Ron has to think to do what is important for his daughter? It's mind blowing! Notice how he doesn't talk to the camera, that he only glances at it? This is indicative that he doesn't believe she is out there listening. He also has no genuine inflection in his voice. He is monotone every time he talks to Haleigh. Why does he smirk again?

Vieira: And Misty as you sit here, do you believe in your heart that they see you as a suspect?

Misty: (very smug, perhaps a form of denial) No, I don't (notice the brief head swagger?)

Ronald: I don't either (smirking). I talked to the lead detective. His name is John Merchant.

Vieira: And he said?

Ronald: (smirking) Nope, he doesn't think that she is a suspect.
Ronald is arrogant in this interview, and feels a sense of joy, which I suspect is duper's delight. Is that because he doesn't believe the police are on to him now, and that he is getting away with it?

I do think Misty is the "key" to solving this case because she depends heavily on Ronald, and Ronald is very volatile, if you want my opinion. If Ronald were to be put under more pressure, he could very likely become unpredictable and even dangerous, and police may know that, so hence Misty is their best shot at getting to the truth, if they can't find Haleigh on their own.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #146 on: March 14, 2009, 10:02:37 PM »

I just found this on topix

Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#7113 Sunday Mar 1
lingo123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, substitute "Haleigh died of a drug overdose while Ron was at work" for "Haleigh died of her injuries while Ron was at work," and you can still arrive at the same conclusion.
Two points I'm still researching to confirm:
(1) A report that there was a flurry of phone calls to Ron from Misty sometime after midnight, while he was at work, and
(2) A report that Ron was spotted on security cameras at a gas station around 2 .m. that night.
Agree points 1 & 2 are important here!

Also if Haleigh sustained some injuries would not have Great Grannie noticed something unusual regarding Haleigh? Then again I'm not sure G Grannys story has been checked out. I would hope in there is ONE reliable individual in this group! 

I wouldn't put much stock into what Lingo123 is saying, I believe they are simply theorizing like the rest of us:

Klaasend, thanks for this. I think it speaks Volumes!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #147 on: March 14, 2009, 10:03:57 PM »

I was going over missing children's news and came across two articles that I found very interesting and wanted to bring them to the attention of all the monkeys that are trying to solve the mystery of the disappearance of Haleigh Marie Cummings.

I wonder if there is a septic tank on the property where the mobile home is located (most of the mobile home parks use septic systems)?

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/021809dnmetamber.284ab33d.html

Don't know if that was checked out by LE (I understand the search was INSIDE the mobile home, and the only outside part was the propped open door.  If Haleigh was carried to the drain/vent, then there would be no scent of Haleigh for the dogs to work from. 

I would think that the MH has it's own septic tank yes... That is a very possible theory....

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: March 14, 2009, 10:04:52 PM »

Good possibility.. Have they check the Cummings family homes and  yard out?
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: March 14, 2009, 10:05:28 PM »

If I understand correctly Haleigh had asthma right?  My son had asthma at her age also and it was very scary.  I would have to take him into the emergency room so they could put him on that machine.  Once he went through that he was o.k.  But they never let me have a machine at home.  Later on they had to give him an inhaler.  Doctor showed him how and when to use it.  But the doctor also told me to keep it locked up from  him and only let him use it when he had an attack.  She said too  much medication like that can cause heart problems and they can die from it.  So I was very careful with him using the inhaler.

Could this be as simple (I know not a good word here) as Misty overdid the medication and heart stopped? 

Would explain her actions.  It would not explain why she would dispose of her and not report it as accidental though. 

Just thinking out loud here.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #150 on: March 14, 2009, 10:06:55 PM »

The only reason for someone to  keep repeating the same thing over and over (I dont know what happened I was at work) is because they are trying to convince themselves and the other person that they were where they say they were!

Very true HH!  Yeppers, very true. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #151 on: March 14, 2009, 10:07:58 PM »

not sure if this was post before.

Sykes says the couple was married by a notary public with only close family members present. She says the location of the ceremony was finalized late Wednesday night.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133610&catid=3

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #152 on: March 14, 2009, 10:10:14 PM »

Thanks for posting that eyes for lies from the Today Show, I agree with this person, to me it is very accurate, at least for me and my interpretation of the show. 
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #153 on: March 14, 2009, 10:10:41 PM »

OK, I know I will get the heat for this...but I do need a question answered, if you may.

Oh no you didn't.. 

In Rons words....    " I don't know, I was at work"     
ha, I know how they can trip him up.... ask what exactly he was doing,as in task, that night at work

Like this...
"Ok Ron, been wondering and all,you know,what at work were you doing that night?any certain task"?

Ron " I don't know, I was at work"

Thanks, Mioyshi & Searching ~  I know it was such a tough question and knew it would really take some soul searching.

well, I can not vouch for sure as to where rc was,  even though he has done his best to convince us all he was at work,,,but, from reading the arrest reports, and the drugs involved, I can say it is probable that rc snitched on who ever they were getting their pills from.
 And morphine, yikes, they do some heavy stuff, makes since to me now, why mistys fingers are so brown, and the three day binge, not from drinking, but, those pills and that meth will take time from them, and their life.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #154 on: March 14, 2009, 10:14:13 PM »

Mioyshi, I never noticed Misty's fingers being brown, what drug would cause that, I don't understand. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: March 14, 2009, 10:17:32 PM »

The only reason for someone to  keep repeating the same thing over and over (I dont know what happened I was at work) is because they are trying to convince themselves and the other person that they were where they say they were!

Ronald is making himself look suspicious by saying this one phrase over and over, you know kinda like when a child does something but lies about it, he will   just keep on and on talking about the same thing trying to convince you that he is telling the truth, its a dead giveaway, remember Im a juvenile counselor and this is something we learn early on, the hit pig squeals the loundest!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: March 14, 2009, 10:21:39 PM »

Good Night Sweet Monkeys....
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #157 on: March 14, 2009, 10:21:54 PM »

Ronald is making himself look suspicious by saying this one phrase over and over, you know kinda like when a child does something but lies about it, he will   just keep on and on talking about the same thing trying to convince you that he is telling the truth, its a dead giveaway, remember Im a juvenile counselor and this is something we learn early on, the hit pig squeals the loundest!!!!!!

Yes!!  And very often, the one who got hit and is squealing the loudest is the one who started it in the first place. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #158 on: March 14, 2009, 10:22:08 PM »

Yes, over and over and over and over...   And no heat from this quarter btw. 
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #159 on: March 14, 2009, 10:23:21 PM »

Yeah, I'm on a toot.  Smile

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/fredettte/3990604002114009574/

[snip]"...The issue of Cummings' actions, attitude toward the press "bothering" him, speaks volumes, in my mind, as to who is at the center of his thoughts, and it's not his missing child, it's himself.

The tattoo incident is just another example of this man's self-centeredness, in my view.
People don't go to the barber shop or beauty salon, or go buy new clothes when their child goes missing. They might go to a therapist, to a doctor for medications, to a support group, or stop drinking or blame themselves.

But to do something as self-aggrandizing as to go get a tattoo, well, I have no words to describe how egomaniacal that appears to any outsider. "

Not to mention getting married and going to NYC to be on the Today show.
TN says they needed something to make them happy, this has all been so hard on them, so getting married would create a little diversion for them in this situation. (paraphrased)
Ok, most fathers wouldn't be worried about being happy... having their daughter back home would make them happy... not marrying the "dumb b%%&$" who let her get "stole." (His words.)

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.