March 28, 2024, 12:16:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310125 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #160 on: March 14, 2009, 10:25:31 PM »

Good Night Sweet Monkeys....
Good Night, I think I'll go also, been a long day.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: March 14, 2009, 10:26:01 PM »

algary, that;s one of the theories we've been tossing around alot~then you add in his pastor's comments about Ron not being an OFFICAL informant and it just fuels that theory.........by the way, anyone know what an unofficial informant is??

Brought this over from other thread..

That is where someone rats out their dealer,best friend or even their mother to get a reduced charge/sentence or no charge at all...

anyone can be an "unofficial informant" and "cooperative witness." Every person you contact is a potential gang informant. Kids, moms, girlfriends, the local letter carrier, and especially the nosy old lady down the street have all witnessed gang crimes in progress. They hold the solution to many crimes. Treat them that way.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:S14WSIapOEIJ:www.policemag.com/Articles/2007/07/Investigating-Gangs-Outside-the-Gang-Squad.aspx+unofficial+informant+gang&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: March 14, 2009, 10:26:08 PM »

hey has anyone tried this,  lets look in a high school year book when either Ronald or Mistie was in school, get some names of their classmates and go see if any of them have a my space, if they do and its public some are bound to be talking about this case, it would be interesting to see what they are saying about it, they would know them personally and would probably give some insights into this case.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: March 14, 2009, 10:27:47 PM »

Hey  how come some of our words have green lines underneith them when we didnt put them there?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #164 on: March 14, 2009, 10:28:00 PM »

hey has anyone tried this,  lets look in a high school year book when either Ronald or Mistie was in school, get some names of their classmates and go see if any of them have a my space, if they do and its public some are bound to be talking about this case, it would be interesting to see what they are saying about it, they would know them personally and would probably give some insights into this case.
Good thought, except did either go to high school long enough to be in their year book??

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: March 14, 2009, 10:28:34 PM »

I like the way you think, Ron will have a year book, but Misty hasn't been in school for years. I can just imagine what people are saying. 
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #166 on: March 14, 2009, 10:29:07 PM »

Mioyshi, I never noticed Misty's fingers being brown, what drug would cause that, I don't understand. 

the meth causes the fingers to get brown, because they put a pill in something to heat, or make it a liquid. Then they use needles, to shoot the pills, or meth, whichever they are privi too at the moment. The burning, or melting, causes the fingers to stain. I noticed it when they were showing off her ring.

My neighborhood is filled with meth heads.  they cook the stuff, it lingers in these trees, and we have even gotten sick from the cooking smell. They use it, sell it, then run out, and fight, It makes them mad when they run out.

Here, they cook it in the woods, using propane, and most are very explosive. The guys who are cooking it will check on their stuff cooking in the woods at least 2 times a day. I watch them.  My nearest neighbors house, they cook meth. Everyone knows, and no one will do anything about it.  I have seen 5 ambulances go there in last 5 yrs, for 5 overdoses. Not one person was ever arrested.

They use 4 wheelers to go into the woods, and they put flags up on 4 wheelers driving through the town, telling everyone the batch is done. WE have watched, and kept our distance from these people, But, they are all alike. The drug controls them.

Satsuma is a wooded area, just like here, and I see the mentality similar, lack of education, and not much chance of getting out of the crab bucket for most. I know a child here, his mom is a meth head. This boy knows every drug dealer in the town. He knows how to tie his arm off if he used a needle. And he knows this  by watching his mother.
The meth heads like to trade pills for weed. It is a racket for sure. and a shame for all involved. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: March 14, 2009, 10:29:54 PM »

Good thought, except did either go to high school long enough to be in their year book??
well I hope they went at least a couple af days....lol

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #168 on: March 14, 2009, 10:31:56 PM »

OK, I know I will get the heat for this...but I do need a question answered, if you may.

Did Ron say he was at work the night Haleigh went missing???

Yep... about 4 dozen times so far.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: March 14, 2009, 10:34:06 PM »

Mioyshi, thanks for that info, I have to say I'm sitting here shocked. I am not familiar at all with meth, only somethings I've seen on some detective shows I watch. It is hard to understand how one lives like that being so addicted, I just don't get it, never will. 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #170 on: March 14, 2009, 10:36:02 PM »

Being a heavy smoker can also turn the fingers brown..Nicotine stains

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #171 on: March 14, 2009, 10:36:38 PM »

GREAT, IM, thanks.  Smile You beat me to it. My pc went wonky again. WTH?

Anyway, I wanted  -- and had definitely intended -- to post the whole thing b/c to me it is absolutely CHILLING in its entirety and spot on. YIKES.

MOO Smile

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: March 14, 2009, 10:38:03 PM »

there were some of those fools here cooking meth in the trunk of their car......it blew up on the busiest street in town

Regrets, I've had a few......
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: March 14, 2009, 10:40:17 PM »

Good Night Sweet Monkeys....
Good Night, I think I'll go also, been a long day.

Good night, you two!

As always, been a pleasure posting with you!

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #174 on: March 14, 2009, 10:42:26 PM »

Are septic tanks made that way in Fla.? Ours are different here in S.C.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #175 on: March 14, 2009, 10:43:56 PM »

If I understand correctly Haleigh had asthma right?  My son had asthma at her age also and it was very scary.  I would have to take him into the emergency room so they could put him on that machine.  Once he went through that he was o.k.  But they never let me have a machine at home.  Later on they had to give him an inhaler.  Doctor showed him how and when to use it.  But the doctor also told me to keep it locked up from  him and only let him use it when he had an attack.  She said too  much medication like that can cause heart problems and they can die from it.  So I was very careful with him using the inhaler.

Could this be as simple (I know not a good word here) as Misty overdid the medication and heart stopped? 

Would explain her actions.  It would not explain why she would dispose of her and not report it as accidental though. 

Just thinking out loud here.

I also wonder if, along those same lines, maybe she had an attack while Misty was out running around with friends (I'm still convinced she wasn't in the home for several hours that night) and as a result, poor Haleigh had nobody there to give her the medication she needed.   She could have had a severe enough attack that it killed her.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: March 14, 2009, 10:44:33 PM »

Mioyshi, thanks for that info, I have to say I'm sitting here shocked. I am not familiar at all with meth, only somethings I've seen on some detective shows I watch. It is hard to understand how one lives like that being so addicted, I just don't get it, never will. 

yes, I had to read Mioyshi's post to my husband.

Shocking.

Thanks for the insight.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: March 14, 2009, 10:45:50 PM »

Are septic tanks made that way in Fla.? Ours are different here in S.C.
Mines not and neither are any of my families, they only have a small pipe that goes into the drain for the septic tank, not big enough for a child, only way to dispose of a child in a septic tank here you would have to dig down to the big opening!

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #178 on: March 14, 2009, 10:46:05 PM »

Thanks for posting that eyes for lies from the Today Show, I agree with this person, to me it is very accurate, at least for me and my interpretation of the show. 

Yeah, No Rose, me too; this person is interesting and generally says what I'm thinking almost exactly... from what I've read so far -and that's most of the Haleigh case entries. 

She doesn't have lofty claims that she is "never" wrong. (She just hasn't been so far heh) And she doesn't wait until after the fact to say what she thinks (shades of one, Mr. L. Pa-DILL-ah who shares his bombshells after they happen  - duh. Even *I* can do that hehehe)

(Well, I predict Obama's gonna win.)

(Oh really? Cos he already did; BOMBSHELL! except not.)    Smile

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #179 on: March 14, 2009, 10:48:21 PM »

I agree, I myself am shocked at what I see, and more shocked that we can not do anything about it , as it is so wide spread here.  I had no idea what went on in the woods till I left Orlando, but, I must say, I have been educated on the happenings of the major drug dealers.

The most important thing I have learned, is that if you narc on them, you will come up missing or thrown in the river for gator bait.  I once gave a ride to a woman and her young girl, taking them home per their instructions , it was in our neighborhood.
 We did not really know her, but it was hot, and the child looked like they had been walking a while. So, when we drove up the hidden drive way, a man walked from the trees,, holding an ak rifle, he came to the car, and said to us, " who the f*** are you?"  Turned out, it was her ex, and he had visitasion that weekend.

Well, needless to say, I do not give anyone a ride anymore, not even if they jump out in front of the car. I lock the door, and go about my business.  Sitting in our one and only grocery store parking lot, it looks like every man on americas most wanted is going in there for beer and bologona !! smiles, mio
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.