March 28, 2024, 03:25:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310142 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #180 on: March 14, 2009, 10:50:14 PM »

Are septic tanks made that way in Fla.? Ours are different here in S.C.
Mines not and neither are any of my families, they only have a small pipe that goes into the drain for the septic tank, not big enough for a child, only way to dispose of a child in a septic tank here you would have to dig down to the big opening!

I know here in S.C. mine has a huge slab of cement over the top and about 12in of dirt and grass. Can always tell where it and the drain lines are...the grass is always greener. The slab is as big as the tank and they use a backhoe to lift it.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: March 14, 2009, 10:51:25 PM »

this poor baby never had a chance......so many things could have happened

Regrets, I've had a few......
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: March 14, 2009, 10:55:41 PM »

The only reason for someone to  keep repeating the same thing over and over (I dont know what happened I was at work) is because they are trying to convince themselves and the other person that they were where they say they were!

Very true HH!  Yeppers, very true. 

Ronald is making himself look suspicious by saying this one phrase over and over, you know kinda like when a child does something but lies about it, he will   just keep on and on talking about the same thing trying to convince you that he is telling the truth, its a dead giveaway, remember Im a juvenile counselor and this is something we learn early on, the hit pig squeals the loundest!!!!!!

So very true. For him to keep repeating that phrase, it's like he's overdoing his alibi. And that answer was inappropriate when Meredith asked him if he didn't believe Jr. told that to his mother about the man in black. He wasn't at work when Jr. told Crystal, so that answer was not necessary, he could have just said he didn't know. Period.
I am not a counselor, but I've dealt with enough teenagers as well as lying adults to know that if a person keeps on repeating something as an excuse or an alibi, it's probably not the truth.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #183 on: March 14, 2009, 10:56:08 PM »

Are septic tanks made that way in Fla.? Ours are different here in S.C.

since that trailor is near the river, they probally have to have a proper septic. Means, it is a cement box of sorts, with a cement lid. Then, there are pipes leading out of the cement box, allowing the matter to drain and disolve.

one would have to dig the top , in order to put a child in there. That would most certainly show on the earth. the tanks are normally about 2 feet underground.

But, if the land has been grandfathered in, there could be just a 55 gallon drum put in there for septic.  Now, environmentalist here have made it so if you are near or on the rivers, septic tanks are under strict code enforcements, unless grandfathered in by time.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #184 on: March 14, 2009, 10:56:42 PM »

Mioyshi, thanks for that info, I have to say I'm sitting here shocked. I am not familiar at all with meth, only somethings I've seen on some detective shows I watch. It is hard to understand how one lives like that being so addicted, I just don't get it, never will. 

I agree, I myself am shocked at what I see, and more shocked that we can not do anything about it , as it is so wide spread here.  I had no idea what went on in the woods till I left Orlando, but, I must say, I have been educated on the happenings of the major drug dealers.

The most important thing I have learned, is that if you narc on them, you will come up missing or thrown in the river for gator bait.  I once gave a ride to a woman and her young girl, taking them home per their instructions , it was in our neighborhood.
 We did not really know her, but it was hot, and the child looked like they had been walking a while. So, when we drove up the hidden drive way, a man walked from the trees,, holding an ak rifle, he came to the car, and said to us, " who the f*** are you?"  Turned out, it was her ex, and he had visitasion that weekend.

Well, needless to say, I do not give anyone a ride anymore, not even if they jump out in front of the car. I lock the door, and go about my business.  Sitting in our one and only grocery store parking lot, it looks like every man on americas most wanted is going in there for beer and bologona !! smiles, mio

In this video Misty's eyes are very dilated

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18700882/index.html

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #185 on: March 14, 2009, 11:01:39 PM »

there were some of those fools here cooking meth in the trunk of their car......it blew up on the busiest street in town

one day, my same neighbors, all came running out of their house, and then we hear this explosion, and black smoke billowed from their house.  ANd then, they also like to use small travel trailors, and make that meth in or near the camp grounds.
yikes, I hope no one from my town reads this site...I should not be telling all their secrets.
It might make them have to go somewhere else to cook !!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: March 14, 2009, 11:03:59 PM »

Hey  how come some of our words have green lines underneith them when we didnt put them there?

It's some stuff that Dugga was testing out tonight.  He said he'll be turning if off tonight.  It was just a test.  I told him I didn't like it.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: March 14, 2009, 11:05:56 PM »

Hey  how come some of our words have green lines underneith them when we didnt put them there?

It's some stuff that Dugga was testing out tonight.  He said he'll be turning if off tonight.  It was just a test.  I told him I didn't like it.
Thank You Klaas, I was just wondering if I did something to my settings...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #188 on: March 14, 2009, 11:06:43 PM »

Mioyshi, thanks for that info, I have to say I'm sitting here shocked. I am not familiar at all with meth, only somethings I've seen on some detective shows I watch. It is hard to understand how one lives like that being so addicted, I just don't get it, never will. 

I agree, I myself am shocked at what I see, and more shocked that we can not do anything about it , as it is so wide spread here.  I had no idea what went on in the woods till I left Orlando, but, I must say, I have been educated on the happenings of the major drug dealers.

The most important thing I have learned, is that if you narc on them, you will come up missing or thrown in the river for gator bait.  I once gave a ride to a woman and her young girl, taking them home per their instructions , it was in our neighborhood.
 We did not really know her, but it was hot, and the child looked like they had been walking a while. So, when we drove up the hidden drive way, a man walked from the trees,, holding an ak rifle, he came to the car, and said to us, " who the f*** are you?"  Turned out, it was her ex, and he had visitasion that weekend.

Well, needless to say, I do not give anyone a ride anymore, not even if they jump out in front of the car. I lock the door, and go about my business.  Sitting in our one and only grocery store parking lot, it looks like every man on americas most wanted is going in there for beer and bologona !! smiles, mio

In this video Misty's eyes are very dilated

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18700882/index.html

my point exactly.. The drug messes with their mind so much, they really are not aware of all their doings.  She also lived in daytona beach, another bad drug area. It all just makes me shake my head, as I dont get how they do it, or get away with it, but they do.
I just wish they would stop breeding, and give these children a chance at life.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: March 14, 2009, 11:08:10 PM »

I agree... get rid of the green lines.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #190 on: March 14, 2009, 11:09:41 PM »

About a septic tank. Don't know how it is there, but here, if it is within the city limits, they won't let you use one, you are hooked into the city water and sewer system. 
According to someone who is local there, this is not a trailer park, it is a nice community where a lot of retired people live, and with mobile homes that are permanently fixed to the ground. So there might be a city water and sewer system, rather than septic tanks. 

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: March 14, 2009, 11:11:03 PM »

hobbit55 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Good one!
I don't think they'll be making a trip down to the station unless LE wants them there.(based solely on a hunch) They already knew LE didn't tell them they passed and I can pretty much bet they knew that Misty, at least, is a suspect, and yet they claimed otherwise to convince the public and media they weren't suspects.
Last thing they want to do is go complaining to LE that they got caught lieing to everyone.
I'm still waiting for this video Amsterdampictures at youtube is supposed to be putting together. He is the owner of the Aces and Eights tattoo shop and says he has a number of camera's in the shop and has video of the whole 6 hours Ron and Misty were there that he is putting together to publish.
Considering his opinion of Ron after that day, I have a feeling that video is going to change a lot of minds, especially the "poor Ron" crowd.
Have you talked to Doc yet? Owner of Aces and Eights. He's a real nice guy, give a call, & he will tell some sh*t. Ron offered him drugs!!!& said, "I have a bag (pot)in my pocket & I can't touch it, because Family & Children is on my as*!!!! I can't wait until all this sh*t is over, so I can burn one." end of Ron's quote.. Doc will be more than Happy to talk on the phone with people, as long as your not being nice towards Ron,lol...I meet Doc (Amsterdampictures) on Youtube & he gave me his phone # & email address. He talk to me for about a hour on the phone, & wow he told me some sh*t about Ron & Misty.

I wonder if this guy is telling the truth, or just saying crap,  I think I want to talk to him, whats up Doc!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #192 on: March 14, 2009, 11:11:20 PM »

http://www.nida.nih.gov/InfoFacts/methamphetamine.html

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #193 on: March 14, 2009, 11:15:04 PM »

hobbit55 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Good one!
I don't think they'll be making a trip down to the station unless LE wants them there.(based solely on a hunch) They already knew LE didn't tell them they passed and I can pretty much bet they knew that Misty, at least, is a suspect, and yet they claimed otherwise to convince the public and media they weren't suspects.
Last thing they want to do is go complaining to LE that they got caught lieing to everyone.
I'm still waiting for this video Amsterdampictures at youtube is supposed to be putting together. He is the owner of the Aces and Eights tattoo shop and says he has a number of camera's in the shop and has video of the whole 6 hours Ron and Misty were there that he is putting together to publish.
Considering his opinion of Ron after that day, I have a feeling that video is going to change a lot of minds, especially the "poor Ron" crowd.
Have you talked to Doc yet? Owner of Aces and Eights. He's a real nice guy, give a call, & he will tell some sh*t. Ron offered him drugs!!!& said, "I have a bag (pot)in my pocket & I can't touch it, because Family & Children is on my as*!!!! I can't wait until all this sh*t is over, so I can burn one." end of Ron's quote.. Doc will be more than Happy to talk on the phone with people, as long as your not being nice towards Ron,lol...I meet Doc (Amsterdampictures) on Youtube & he gave me his phone # & email address. He talk to me for about a hour on the phone, & wow he told me some sh*t about Ron & Misty.

I wonder if this guy is telling the truth, or just saying crap,  I think I want to talk to him, whats up Doc!!!!!!!!!

Oh gosh HH....what time are you calling???Be sure to let us know. I do hope if he has all he is spouting off about he has turned it over to LE

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #194 on: March 14, 2009, 11:15:39 PM »

Snipped from link I posted..

What Other Adverse Effects Does Methamphetamine Have on Health?

Taking even small amounts of methamphetamine can result in increased wakefulness, increased physical activity, decreased appetite, increased respiration, rapid heart rate, irregular heartbeat, increased blood pressure, and hyperthermia.

Long-term methamphetamine abuse has many negative consequences, including extreme weight loss, severe dental problems, anxiety, confusion, insomnia, mood disturbances, and violent behavior. Chronic methamphetamine abusers can also display a number of psychotic features, including paranoia, visual and auditory hallucinations, and delusions (for example, the sensation of insects creeping under the skin).

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: March 14, 2009, 11:20:08 PM »

If I understand correctly Haleigh had asthma right?  My son had asthma at her age also and it was very scary.  I would have to take him into the emergency room so they could put him on that machine.  Once he went through that he was o.k.  But they never let me have a machine at home.  Later on they had to give him an inhaler.  Doctor showed him how and when to use it.  But the doctor also told me to keep it locked up from  him and only let him use it when he had an attack.  She said too  much medication like that can cause heart problems and they can die from it.  So I was very careful with him using the inhaler.

Could this be as simple (I know not a good word here) as Misty overdid the medication and heart stopped? 

Would explain her actions.  It would not explain why she would dispose of her and not report it as accidental though. 

Just thinking out loud here.

I also wonder if, along those same lines, maybe she had an attack while Misty was out running around with friends (I'm still convinced she wasn't in the home for several hours that night) and as a result, poor Haleigh had nobody there to give her the medication she needed.   She could have had a severe enough attack that it killed her.

Flossy, could be either one.  That girl is very very immature and she is a child herself so I would NOT leave her in charge of my asthmatic child for a second.  Asthma is a very dangerous thing if not treated properly.  I had a teacher to call me at work and she was very upset because my son was having an attack and I had to calm her down first and then walk her through calming him down so he could relax his breathing.  I had warned them and told them what to do (1st off call me so I can get him to the doctor) but this teacher went off the deep end and panicked.  So if Misty wasn't there to begin with could be HL had an attack and couldn't get her med's.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: March 14, 2009, 11:20:17 PM »

a lot of the meth heads have sores, especially on their face.  the drug crystallizes in the body and works its way out of the skin

Regrets, I've had a few......
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #197 on: March 14, 2009, 11:23:16 PM »

hobbit55 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Good one!

Have you read any of Amersterdampictures post? Not happy with Ron and wifey at all, I saw the post he left about having 6 video cameras than were running, but never knew if he hadtapes or not, also after that tattoo, the people inside Aces & Eights told the reporter that all Ron talked about was the money he was getting and not Haleigh.........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #198 on: March 14, 2009, 11:26:31 PM »

a lot of the meth heads have sores, especially on their face.  the drug crystallizes in the body and works its way out of the skin
Please correct me if I am wrong, but didn't someone (FLmom - I think) also say you lose your teeth due to meth use and used Mother Croslin as a perfect example?? I have to say that I feel sorry for Misty. I doubt she was raised in a good, functional home. Seems like her entire family suffers from drug abuse and ignorance. And I agree with others here that have said she looks at Ron as a stable influence in her life. Poor kid. She has no clue what she is up against.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #199 on: March 14, 2009, 11:29:12 PM »

I just found this on topix

Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#7113 Sunday Mar 1
lingo123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, substitute "Haleigh died of a drug overdose while Ron was at work" for "Haleigh died of her injuries while Ron was at work," and you can still arrive at the same conclusion.
Two points I'm still researching to confirm:
(1) A report that there was a flurry of phone calls to Ron from Misty sometime after midnight, while he was at work, and
(2) A report that Ron was spotted on security cameras at a gas station around 2 .m. that night.
Agree points 1 & 2 are important here!

Also if Haleigh sustained some injuries would not have Great Grannie noticed something unusual regarding Haleigh? Then again I'm not sure G Grannys story has been checked out. I would hope in there is ONE reliable individual in this group! 
Well that is very interesting. o/t I know that the green lines that are appearing under some words is being worked on, but has anyone been knocked off as a guest. I came back twice from shopping, and I thought I got banned, my name was gone, and I was a guest. 

I have had connection problems all day with SM.

I was thinking maybe Dugga was doing some work.

Been annoying, to say the least ;-/

A report that there was a flurry of phone calls to Ron from Misty sometime after midnight, while he was at work, and
(2) A report that Ron was spotted on security cameras at a gas station around 2 .m. that night

I am sure the police have gotten the cell phone records. And I would think they have checked out all the rumors such as 2. above.  Wouldn't you think?

MM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.