March 28, 2024, 05:44:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310090 times)
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: March 14, 2009, 11:31:57 PM »

A report that there was a flurry of phone calls to Ron from Misty sometime after midnight, while he was at work, and
Is there a link for that report???

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #201 on: March 14, 2009, 11:34:00 PM »

a lot of the meth heads have sores, especially on their face.  the drug crystallizes in the body and works its way out of the skin
Please correct me if I am wrong, but didn't someone (FLmom - I think) also say you lose your teeth due to meth use and used Mother Croslin as a perfect example?? I have to say that I feel sorry for Misty. I doubt she was raised in a good, functional home. Seems like her entire family suffers from drug abuse and ignorance. And I agree with others here that have said she looks at Ron as a stable influence in her life. Poor kid. She has no clue what she is up against.

No, you are correct, it was FLmom and misty's mom she was talking about.

SOOOOOO O/T...... Tonight on Geraldo Dr. Baden was talking about the Anna Nicole Smith case, and Baden let is slip that cloroform WAS found in Caylee's hair.....bet he get's his @ss kicked fromm Linda tonight

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #202 on: March 14, 2009, 11:35:44 PM »

I just found this on topix

Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#7113 Sunday Mar 1
lingo123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, substitute "Haleigh died of a drug overdose while Ron was at work" for "Haleigh died of her injuries while Ron was at work," and you can still arrive at the same conclusion.
Two points I'm still researching to confirm:
(1) A report that there was a flurry of phone calls to Ron from Misty sometime after midnight, while he was at work, and
2) A report that Ron was spotted on security cameras at a gas station around 2 .m. that night.

Agree points 1 & 2 are important here![/font]

Also if Haleigh sustained some injuries would not have Great Grannie noticed something unusual regarding Haleigh? Then again I'm not sure G Grannys story has been checked out. I would hope in there is ONE reliable individual in this group! 

has anyone heard anything about this report?

Yah, just rumor plus also heard LE has video of RC at work and know he was there his entire shift.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #203 on: March 14, 2009, 11:37:30 PM »

Mioyshi, thanks for that info, I have to say I'm sitting here shocked. I am not familiar at all with meth, only somethings I've seen on some detective shows I watch. It is hard to understand how one lives like that being so addicted, I just don't get it, never will. 

I agree, I myself am shocked at what I see, and more shocked that we can not do anything about it , as it is so wide spread here.  I had no idea what went on in the woods till I left Orlando, but, I must say, I have been educated on the happenings of the major drug dealers.

The most important thing I have learned, is that if you narc on them, you will come up missing or thrown in the river for gator bait.   I once gave a ride to a woman and her young girl, taking them home per their instructions , it was in our neighborhood.
 We did not really know her, but it was hot, and the child looked like they had been walking a while. So, when we drove up the hidden drive way, a man walked from the trees,, holding an ak rifle, he came to the car, and said to us, " who the f*** are you?"  Turned out, it was her ex, and he had visitasion that weekend.

Well, needless to say, I do not give anyone a ride anymore, not even if they jump out in front of the car. I lock the door, and go about my business.  Sitting in our one and only grocery store parking lot, it looks like every man on americas most wanted is going in there for beer and bologona !! smiles, mio

In this video Misty's eyes are very dilated

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18700882/index.html

my point exactly.. The drug messes with their mind so much, they really are not aware of all their doings.  She also lived in daytona beach, another bad drug area. It all just makes me shake my head, as I dont get how they do it, or get away with it, but they do.
I just wish they would stop breeding, and give these children a chance at life.

The most important thing I have learned, is that if you narc on them, you will come up missing or thrown in the river for gator bait  This is precisely the point I tried to make in an earlier post.  The drug people take care of their own problems within their groups just as gangs do.  If Ron had done a dirty deed to another drug person and they took Haleigh Ron would go after them himself.  He would not call the police.  And vice versa.  They would not take Haleigh they would kill Ron.

MM
momm0f4
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: March 14, 2009, 11:38:54 PM »

for the life of me I just cannot figure out wth Misty is talking about when she says

her blanket and my blanket, my blanket was in the van they took

who is "they" and why was mistys blanket in the van?
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #205 on: March 14, 2009, 11:40:30 PM »

a lot of the meth heads have sores, especially on their face.  the drug crystallizes in the body and works its way out of the skin
Please correct me if I am wrong, but didn't someone (FLmom - I think) also say you lose your teeth due to meth use and used Mother Croslin as a perfect example?? I have to say that I feel sorry for Misty. I doubt she was raised in a good, functional home. Seems like her entire family suffers from drug abuse and ignorance. And I agree with others here that have said she looks at Ron as a stable influence in her life. Poor kid. She has no clue what she is up against.

SOOOOOO O/T...... Tonight on Geraldo Dr. Baden was talking about the Anna Nicole Smith case, and Baden let is slip that cloroform WAS found in Caylee's hair.....bet he get's his @ss kicked fromm Linda tonight

OMG that bitch Casey.  She should burn in hell. I wish they would put her in general population and let them have at her. IMO

MM
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #206 on: March 14, 2009, 11:42:31 PM »

OMG that bitch Casey.  She should burn in hell. I wish they would put her in general population and let them have at her. IMO

Agreed, it would save the state of Florida millions of dollars......sorry to post it here also, but so many follow both cases I risked it....I also put it over in the Caylee thread,

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #207 on: March 14, 2009, 11:43:37 PM »

Mioyshi, thanks for that info, I have to say I'm sitting here shocked. I am not familiar at all with meth, only somethings I've seen on some detective shows I watch. It is hard to understand how one lives like that being so addicted, I just don't get it, never will. 

I agree, I myself am shocked at what I see, and more shocked that we can not do anything about it , as it is so wide spread here.  I had no idea what went on in the woods till I left Orlando, but, I must say, I have been educated on the happenings of the major drug dealers.

The most important thing I have learned, is that if you narc on them, you will come up missing or thrown in the river for gator bait.   I once gave a ride to a woman and her young girl, taking them home per their instructions , it was in our neighborhood.
 We did not really know her, but it was hot, and the child looked like they had been walking a while. So, when we drove up the hidden drive way, a man walked from the trees,, holding an ak rifle, he came to the car, and said to us, " who the f*** are you?"  Turned out, it was her ex, and he had visitasion that weekend.

Well, needless to say, I do not give anyone a ride anymore, not even if they jump out in front of the car. I lock the door, and go about my business.  Sitting in our one and only grocery store parking lot, it looks like every man on americas most wanted is going in there for beer and bologona !! smiles, mio

my point exactly.. The drug messes with their mind so much, they really are not aware of all their doings.  She also lived in daytona beach, another bad drug area. It all just makes me shake my head, as I dont get how they do it, or get away with it, but they do.

The most important thing I have learned, is that if you narc on them, you will come up missing or thrown in the river for gator bait  This is precisely the point I tried to make in an earlier post.  The drug people take care of their own problems within their groups just as gangs do.  If Ron had done a dirty deed to another drug person and they took Haleigh Ron would go after them himself.  He would not call the police.  And vice versa.  They would not take Haleigh they would kill Ron.

you are right....they come after who did them wrong, not their children.  so, puts us right back to rc and misty for answers as to where Heileigh is.  If rc did the deed, he would certainly want us to believe some other person took her. I still feel le should take another crack at rc..
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #208 on: March 14, 2009, 11:48:52 PM »

you are right....they come after who did them wrong, not their children.  so, puts us right back to rc and misty for answers as to where Heileigh is.  If rc did the deed, he would certainly want us to believe some other person took her. I still feel le should take another crack at rc..
I keep getting a vibe that Ron killed HL by accident and put her in his car, then dumped her on the job site, maybe even crushed her w/a barge. Those barges weigh about two tons. Sorry for the sickening thought, but this scenario keeps running thru my brain.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #209 on: March 14, 2009, 11:50:54 PM »

I had to ask what 20 grams was myself...I was thinking in terms of good old Teddy Grams.. YUMMY!!

I replied to you Brandi...you have created me a wardrobe!!  Smile

Yes, my last post of the night to you there has also Just now been posted. LOL

Sorry for the O/T, folks.
Responded!!  Now, I just need a "walk-in closet" here at SM and I will be set!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #210 on: March 14, 2009, 11:54:13 PM »

I was 2, NOW I am a sweet lil ole innocent quiet passive monkey
Funniest post I have read all night, hands down!   

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #211 on: March 14, 2009, 11:54:14 PM »

"Eyes for Lies: The Human Lie Detector Blog"
http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2009/03/ronald-misty-onthe-today-show.html

Pt 2 : My Thoughts: Ronald & Misty on The Today Show
 except pt 2 (text by blogger is in  italics)

"Here are my thoughts on the interview with Ronald and Misty:

Vieira: ...so why did you want to come here today? What are
you hoping to accomplish, Ronald, today?

Ronald: Uh... to get the focus back on my daughter's missing (smirk). My five-year-old girl is gone, and I want to find her.

"What is fascinating about this is it's the first time I am seeing what appears to be delight in Ronald. In this statement, his face shows a very positive emotion. I am wondering if this is the first time he has heard that he is not being looked at by police, and that is giving him joy, but if that was the case, I would also expect to see a sense of "relief" which I do not. I just see a sense of joy. Why is Ronald feeling joy?"

Vieira: Have they said anything to you about any possible
leads at all?

Ronald: (curls his lower lip down and very slightly out, shakes his head no, and looks down, which is a sign of withdrawal--that doesn't want to talk about it.)

Vieira: Nothing.

"I don't believe Ronald here for an instant. He knows more than he is letting on. I suspect the police have told him some things that Ronald doesn't want to share with us. Perhaps it is that they are looking at Misty closer? Notice the "smirks" disappeared here? That question didn't make Ronald very happy. Why?

Vieira then goes on to discuss how Ronald, Jr. talked about a man dressed in black taking Haleigh, and she asks Misty if Ronald, Jr. told either one of them about this. Misty says "umm-um, nope", and Ronald responds:"

Ronald: Me, neither (slight smirk). I think this is some of the garbage that Geraldo and Crystal, the mother, has made up, but I'm just going to leave that at that.

"Notice how Ronald lights up when he talks about this? He is
working overtime to conceal his delight here. He almost is gritting his teeth to hold it back! I suspect he has really bad feelings towards Crystal right now and just get joy out of hitting back at her, too. Clearly, he is becoming more smug--almost arrogant."

Vieira: Oh, so you don't even believe that Ronald Jr. even said this at all?

Ronald: (Classic shoulder shrug, lip curl) I don't know.(Notice he is smirking!). I wasn't at home. I was at work (he's gloating!), (shoulder shrug) I can't tell you,  honestly.

Uh why are we suppose to take this eyesforlies person seriously? I mean I watched the interview and have watched the utube version x3 and I don't see what she sees.

I mean eflies has no credentials other than a self proclaimed blog stating she is physic but no education or degree in anything. Why is she considered such an expert that I should take seriously.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #212 on: March 14, 2009, 11:58:42 PM »

OK, I know I will get the heat for this...but I do need a question answered, if you may.

Did Ron say he was at work the night Haleigh went missing???
No, he ABSOLUTELY did not say that, not once, not twice, but a bajillion times!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #213 on: March 15, 2009, 12:02:48 AM »

I try, honest.........being timid is not my strongest point I must admit.

Did you see my post about Dr. Baden and Cayelee

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: March 15, 2009, 12:03:17 AM »

OK, I know I will get the heat for this...but I do need a question answered, if you may.

Did Ron say he was at work the night Haleigh went missing???
No, he ABSOLUTELY did not say that, not once, not twice, but a bajillion times!!
I wish I had his phone number, I would just ask him one question, where were you that night, ......lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #215 on: March 15, 2009, 12:03:35 AM »

The only reason for someone to  keep repeating the same thing over and over (I dont know what happened I was at work) is because they are trying to convince themselves and the other person that they were where they say they were!

Very true HH!  Yeppers, very true. 

From what I understand his where-abouts were confirmed by his work and by LE.  How they went about confirming it and if it is air air tight, I am not surtain.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: March 15, 2009, 12:04:12 AM »

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #217 on: March 15, 2009, 12:04:38 AM »

I try, honest.........being timid is not my strongest point I must admit.

Did you see my post about Dr. Baden and Cayelee
Not yet, I was interrogated about my drug interactions for the past 3 hours.   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #218 on: March 15, 2009, 12:05:05 AM »

Sweet dreams!  See you tomorrow.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #219 on: March 15, 2009, 12:06:41 AM »

Mioyshi, I never noticed Misty's fingers being brown, what drug would cause that, I don't understand. 
If she was packing and repacking her bong or pipe.  The fingers get brown and tarred.  Roomy in college would leave horrid marks on the walls...stupid UF baseball players!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.