March 28, 2024, 07:52:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310104 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #220 on: March 15, 2009, 12:07:17 AM »

"Eyes for Lies: The Human Lie Detector Blog"
http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2009/03/ronald-misty-onthe-today-show.html

Pt 2 : My Thoughts: Ronald & Misty on The Today Show
 except pt 2 (text by blogger is in  italics)

"Here are my thoughts on the interview with Ronald and Misty:

Vieira: ...so why did you want to come here today? What are
you hoping to accomplish, Ronald, today?

Ronald: Uh... to get the focus back on my daughter's missing (smirk). My five-year-old girl is gone, and I want to find her.

"What is fascinating about this is it's the first time I am seeing what appears to be delight in Ronald. In this statement, his face shows a very positive emotion. I am wondering if this is the first time he has heard that he is not being looked at by police, and that is giving him joy, but if that was the case, I would also expect to see a sense of "relief" which I do not. I just see a sense of joy. Why is Ronald feeling joy?"

Vieira: Have they said anything to you about any possible
leads at all?

Ronald: (curls his lower lip down and very slightly out, shakes his head no, and looks down, which is a sign of withdrawal--that doesn't want to talk about it.)

Vieira: Nothing.

"I don't believe Ronald here for an instant. He knows more than he is letting on. I suspect the police have told him some things that Ronald doesn't want to share with us. Perhaps it is that they are looking at Misty closer? Notice the "smirks" disappeared here? That question didn't make Ronald very happy. Why?

Vieira then goes on to discuss how Ronald, Jr. talked about a man dressed in black taking Haleigh, and she asks Misty if Ronald, Jr. told either one of them about this. Misty says "umm-um, nope", and Ronald responds:"

Ronald: Me, neither (slight smirk). I think this is some of the garbage that Geraldo and Crystal, the mother, has made up, but I'm just going to leave that at that.

"Notice how Ronald lights up when he talks about this? He is
working overtime to conceal his delight here. He almost is gritting his teeth to hold it back! I suspect he has really bad feelings towards Crystal right now and just get joy out of hitting back at her, too. Clearly, he is becoming more smug--almost arrogant."

Vieira: Oh, so you don't even believe that Ronald Jr. even said this at all?

Ronald: (Classic shoulder shrug, lip curl) I don't know.(Notice he is smirking!). I wasn't at home. I was at work (he's gloating!), (shoulder shrug) I can't tell you,  honestly.

Uh why are we suppose to take this eyesforlies person seriously? I mean I watched the interview and have watched the utube version x3 and I don't see what she sees.

I mean eflies has no credentials other than a self proclaimed blog stating she is physic but no education or degree in anything. Why is she considered such an expert that I should take seriously.

No one is telling you how you have to see it, we just put it out there......she nails my feeling spot on and not only in this "review" of their actions, but in prior ones~I see exactly what she see.......never heard that she states she is a psychic (I'll go look).

Also, you don't need a degree to be able to read peoples lies, even the cops don't believe Misty and stated she has NOT been ruled out as a suspect

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #221 on: March 15, 2009, 12:09:55 AM »

I was 2, NOW I am a sweet lil ole innocent quiet passive monkey
Funniest post I have read all night, hands down!   

I try, honest.........being timid is not my strongest point I must admit.

Did you see my post about Dr. Baden and Cayelee
Not yet, I was interrogated about my drug interactions for the past 3 hours.   

OOPS~blame it on Mytime

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #222 on: March 15, 2009, 12:11:52 AM »

a lot of the meth heads have sores, especially on their face.  the drug crystallizes in the body and works its way out of the skin
Yup.  There are some meth heads that need it so bad that they filter their own bi-product to get it, reheat it, and reuse it. 
I get the impression that Misty and Ron are more of the pill poppin, snorting, toking, and smoking type myself.

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #223 on: March 15, 2009, 12:12:24 AM »

Off topic, but I just added a picture and I want to see how it looks.  Thanks.   

MM
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #224 on: March 15, 2009, 12:14:19 AM »

a lot of the meth heads have sores, especially on their face.  the drug crystallizes in the body and works its way out of the skin
Yup.  There are some meth heads that need it so bad that they filter their own bi-product to get it, reheat it, and reuse it. 
I get the impression that Misty and Ron are more of the pill poppin, snorting, toking, and smoking type myself.

ME too~mainly because I've seen photos of people on meth and they don't look like those, Ron looks like my druggy brother.

[
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #225 on: March 15, 2009, 12:14:41 AM »

filter there own product??? WTF???

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #226 on: March 15, 2009, 12:15:38 AM »

Please correct me if I am wrong, but didn't someone (FLmom - I think) also say you lose your teeth due to meth use and used Mother Croslin as a perfect example?? I have to say that I feel sorry for Misty. I doubt she was raised in a good, functional home. Seems like her entire family suffers from drug abuse and ignorance. And I agree with others here that have said she looks at Ron as a stable influence in her life. Poor kid. She has no clue what she is up against.

No, you are correct, it was FLmom and misty's mom she was talking about.

SOOOOOO O/T...... Tonight on Geraldo Dr. Baden was talking about the Anna Nicole Smith case, and Baden let is slip that cloroform WAS found in Caylee's hair.....bet he get's his @ss kicked fromm Linda tonight

OMG that bitch Casey.  She should burn in hell. I wish they would put her in general population and let them have at her. IMO
Son of a fudging biscuit!!!!!!!!!!  Packing for Orlando now.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: March 15, 2009, 12:16:55 AM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133703&catid=3

Haleigh's Mother's Attorney Gives First Local Interview
Posted By: Jessica Clark     2 hrs ago

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- Attorney Kim Picazio says she first came to Putnam County this week to help Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh Cummings' mother, handle the media.

"I believe they called me so the family could have someone to turn to for advice on who they should talk to. They didn't know who to trust," Picazio explained.

Picazio has a law firm in Ft. Lauderdale and works mostly family law cases.

After working on the Haleigh Cummings case for only a few days, Picazio said people from all over Putnam county have called her and her staff with concerns about the safety and home life inside Haleigh's home while Haleigh was there and for her little brother now.

Haleigh lives with her father, Ronald Cummings, in Satsuma. It was from his home that she disappeared February 9th.

Picazio said her role has changed a little from what she had expected it to be.

"We are going to speak with the proper authorities so the Department of Children and Families can investigate the information we've gotten and then take whatever action they feel is appropriate."

From there, she said it will be up to Sheffield to file any legal action.

Picazio insists, Sheffield has never asked her to help her with a custody battle.

"No, she was never attempting to gain an unfair advantage in a tragic situation, that she was hiring a city slicker attorney to come swoop up on the witnesses and gain information. That was not the case," Picazio explained.

Picazio also says Sheffield is so upset about Haleigh that she is seeking counseling for her client.

"She is in a very bad state," Picazio said. "Crystal Sheffield would definitely not be in the mood right now to be getting married or attending any honeymoon."

Picazio was referring to Haleigh's father marrying his 17-year-old girlfriend Thursday afternoon and then flying to New York for an appearance on The Today Show on NBC.

Picazio said Sheffield has little money and she is taking the case pro bono.

She also said that Sheffield and her mother have been forced to leave the empty home in Putnam County that someone had generously provided to them for the past few weeks. Sheffield has lived in Baker County.

Picazio said she was hoping to help Sheffield find a place to stay in Putnam County so that she could remain close to the investigation
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #228 on: March 15, 2009, 12:17:34 AM »

Their urine, as some times not all of the drugs are broken down by the body and are excreted instead.  Its a disgusting ordeal my Dad has told me about.  Very very sick what people will do for a fix.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #229 on: March 15, 2009, 12:19:05 AM »

Their urine, as some times not all of the drugs are broken down by the body and are excreted instead.  Its a disgusting ordeal my Dad has told me about.  Very very sick what people will do for a fix.

WTF?????? I thought you meant filter like a coffee filter.....ewwwwwwey

[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #230 on: March 15, 2009, 12:19:20 AM »

OK, I know I will get the heat for this...but I do need a question answered, if you may.

Did Ron say he was at work the night Haleigh went missing???
No, he ABSOLUTELY did not say that, not once, not twice, but a bajillion times!!
I wish I had his phone number, I would just ask him one question, where were you that night, ......lol
  Monkey crank callin....don't get caught!  We still have not replenished the bail out money!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: March 15, 2009, 12:20:07 AM »

WTH,   why is Crystal being forced to leave the home that was just offered to her now, better check out  Rons mother, she knows everybody in the area, did she go have a talk with the owner of this house and then they told Chrstal she had to gom this doesnt make sense to me!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #232 on: March 15, 2009, 12:20:32 AM »

WTF?????? I thought you meant filter like a coffee filter.....ewwwwwwey
  Not sure what meathod of filtration they use, but I know a spoon is involved.

lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #233 on: March 15, 2009, 12:22:15 AM »

Rewatching Crystals interview in this tape, she says "a man dressed in black" and then with Geraldo she says "a black man dressed in black". She has changed her story also.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: March 15, 2009, 12:23:13 AM »

Being a heavy smoker can also turn the fingers brown..Nicotine stains
I smoke but use lemon juice and a fine pumice every day, sometimes twice a day.
I've seen the stains on old guys who don't do anything to get it off and it looks awful. I never let it go, it's like brushing my teeth. Can't imagine what my hands would look like if I never did that. Plus, it downright stinks and it bothers me if go to sleep with the ciggie stink on me. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #235 on: March 15, 2009, 12:23:39 AM »

WTH,   why is Crystal being forced to leave the home that was just offered to her now, better check out  Rons mother, she knows everybody in the area, did she go have a talk with the owner of this house and then they told Chrstal she had to gom this doesnt make sense to me!

Well, my offer still stands and they know it has no expiration date, I set that money aside for that specific purpose.......there was plenty available to rent there and nice things ror 600-800 per month.

[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #236 on: March 15, 2009, 12:24:17 AM »

Just so you guys do not think I am nuts.  Sorry I have been "schooled" by my Dad...he is not a methhead, he is a Sheriff.

http://www.propeller.com/story/2007/02/04/some-meth-addicts-turn-to-urine-to-get-high/
Some hard-core methamphetamine addicts will do anything to get high, including collecting and drinking the urine of other users. It's the newest way to access meth. Some users drink the meth-tainted urine to get high while others use the cooking process to filter the drug back out.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #237 on: March 15, 2009, 12:27:15 AM »

Just so you guys do not think I am nuts.  Sorry I have been "schooled" by my Dad...he is not a methhead, he is a Sheriff.

http://www.propeller.com/story/2007/02/04/some-meth-addicts-turn-to-urine-to-get-high/
Some hard-core methamphetamine addicts will do anything to get high, including collecting and drinking the urine of other users. It's the newest way to access meth. Some users drink the meth-tainted urine to get high while others use the cooking process to filter the drug back out.

Thanks Dolce~I just threw up my shrimp I had for dinner....so, guess my kini will fit better now

[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #238 on: March 15, 2009, 12:27:44 AM »

Being a heavy smoker can also turn the fingers brown..Nicotine stains
I smoke but use lemon juice and a fine pumice every day, sometimes twice a day.
I've seen the stains on old guys who don't do anything to get it off and it looks awful. I never let it go, it's like brushing my teeth. Can't imagine what my hands would look like if I never did that. Plus, it downright stinks and it bothers me if go to sleep with the ciggie stink on me. 
Well, to be fair, my Chanel nail polish in the shade of Golden Sand stains my nails.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: March 15, 2009, 12:28:32 AM »

Rewatching Crystals interview in this tape, she says "a man dressed in black" and then with Geraldo she says "a black man dressed in black". She has changed her story also.
Uhh I wouldnt say she changed her story, I would say she just got confused with the black thing, but still thats alot different then changing your story about what you were doing the night haleigh came up missing, just different IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.