March 28, 2024, 10:22:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310161 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #240 on: March 15, 2009, 12:29:09 AM »

Not sure what meathod of filtration they use, but I know a spoon is involved.
Just so you guys do not think I am nuts.  Sorry I have been "schooled" by my Dad...he is not a methhead, he is a Sheriff.

http://www.propeller.com/story/2007/02/04/some-meth-addicts-turn-to-urine-to-get-high/
Some hard-core methamphetamine addicts will do anything to get high, including collecting and drinking the urine of other users. It's the newest way to access meth. Some users drink the meth-tainted urine to get high while others use the cooking process to filter the drug back out.

Thanks Dolce~I just threw up my shrimp I had for dinner....so, guess my kini will fit better now
Well the fashion side of me says "way to go", but the motherly side of me says "go eat some saltines".

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #241 on: March 15, 2009, 12:32:35 AM »

I keep getting a vibe that Ron killed HL by accident and put her in his car, then dumped her on the job site, maybe even crushed her w/a barge. Those barges weigh about two tons. Sorry for the sickening thought, but this scenario keeps running thru my brain.

Luckyday, I'm afraid he may have hit her too hard or he hit her, she fell and hit her head, or maybe there was some kind of internal injury or some traumatic injury that may not have presented immediately, but minutes or hours later. ....Skull fracture, liver laceration, ruptured spleen, brain injury; She's unusually small (probably due to the missing X) he may have even shaken her extremely hard - not that it would take that much. I don't even want to go there......

That night with GR (Geraldo) it seemed like the family was circling the wagons and knew that Ron Ron's short fuse was about to blow and he would go into orbit. I got the sense that the Cummings' are all too familiar with his hair-trigger temper and they knew they had to assuage the scene before it escalated

In a nutshell, imo, Ron Ron is a violent individual and when he goes ballistic, the gloves are off and it really hits the proverbial fan. His family members were pacing like caged tigers and seemed really nervous, perhaps b/c they knew what was fixin' to go down on national TV if they didn't intervene.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #242 on: March 15, 2009, 12:32:52 AM »

Just so you guys do not think I am nuts.  Sorry I have been "schooled" by my Dad...he is not a methhead, he is a Sheriff.

http://www.propeller.com/story/2007/02/04/some-meth-addicts-turn-to-urine-to-get-high/
Some hard-core methamphetamine addicts will do anything to get high, including collecting and drinking the urine of other users. It's the newest way to access meth. Some users drink the meth-tainted urine to get high while others use the cooking process to filter the drug back out.

Thanks Dolce~I just threw up my shrimp I had for dinner....so, guess my kini will fit better now
Well the fashion side of me says "way to go", but the motherly side of me says "go eat some saltines".

well kini season has arrived ~ I think I'll be okay as long as I skip reading about meth heads drinking pee

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: March 15, 2009, 12:37:48 AM »

EWWWWWW   that is gross, yuk yuk,   I love fashion but, when I was in the Alan Jackson video they made me look like Mistie and I wish it had never been shown now, because Im afraid people will think thats what I really look like!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #244 on: March 15, 2009, 12:38:05 AM »

Rewatching Crystals interview in this tape, she says "a man dressed in black" and then with Geraldo she says "a black man dressed in black". She has changed her story also.
Uhh I wouldnt say she changed her story, I would say she just got confused with the black thing, but still thats alot different then changing your story about what you were doing the night haleigh came up missing, just different IMO

I think jr's story has changed, and God love him, he's barely 4 years old...I chalk his story up to confusing LE in dark uniforms swarming the house and he was probably scared to death, there is no telling how it "appeared" to him and how his mind relives that moment, poor butterbean.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #245 on: March 15, 2009, 12:41:16 AM »

OK guys, I have something bugging my head tonight and I am not very good with maps....How far does Ron's mom live from Ron and how far is the bus stop from Ron's house??

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #246 on: March 15, 2009, 12:42:38 AM »

OK guys, I have something bugging my head tonight and I am not very good with maps....How far does Ron's mom live from Ron and how far is the bus stop from Ron's house??

IIRC~she lives 12-15 miles away.......I 'll have to check the GVS transcripts. What;s bugging you Darla?

[
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #247 on: March 15, 2009, 12:44:01 AM »

That is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard!!! I cannot imagine injecting anything into my veins - much less meth-tainted urine!! These people need to take a good, long, hard look in the mirror!! The hell with the handbasket - pass the barf bag!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #248 on: March 15, 2009, 12:45:17 AM »

I heard her say in an interview that she lived 20 miles away.  Bus stop I don't know but it was shown on a map several pages back.  It was when they were showing the route the searchers covered.  I will try to find it.  Wasn't far from the house I don't think.

MM
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: March 15, 2009, 12:45:55 AM »

IIRC~she lives 12-15 miles away.......I 'll have to check the GVS transcripts. What;s bugging you Darla?

Why would she drive 12 to 15 miles to pick Haleigh up at the bus stop ? She said she picked Haleigh up...then Ron says he picked her up. Most bus stops are usually at the end of the street. Why would she drive that far to pick her up with Ron and Misty at home?? Could she have took Haleigh home with her??

God Bless!
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #250 on: March 15, 2009, 12:46:51 AM »

That is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard!!! I cannot imagine injecting anything into my veins - much less meth-tainted urine!! These people need to take a good, long, hard look in the mirror!! The hell with the handbasket - pass the barf bag!

I thought meth was smoked.  Do they inject it too?

MM
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #251 on: March 15, 2009, 12:48:52 AM »

I don't have a barf bag, but will this do......

[
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #252 on: March 15, 2009, 12:49:25 AM »

Why would she drive 12 to 15 miles to pick Haleigh up at the bus stop ? She said she picked Haleigh up...then Ron says he picked her up. Most bus stops are usually at the end of the street. Why would she drive that far to pick her up with Ron and Misty at home?? Could she have took Haleigh home with her??

I wondered the same thing when I heard that reported.  I have not heard her say that she picked Haleigh up but I have read it here.  Maybe it was her day off??

MM
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: March 15, 2009, 12:51:50 AM »

Dolce   LMAO !!     

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #254 on: March 15, 2009, 12:52:51 AM »

I keep getting a vibe that Ron killed HL by accident and put her in his car, then dumped her on the job site, maybe even crushed her w/a barge. Those barges weigh about two tons. Sorry for the sickening thought, but this scenario keeps running thru my brain.

Luckyday, I'm afraid he may have hit her too hard or he hit her, she fell and hit her head, or maybe there was some kind of internal injury or some traumatic injury that may not have presented immediately, but minutes or hours later. ....Skull fracture, liver laceration, ruptured spleen, brain injury; She's unusually small (probably due to the missing X) he may have even shaken her extremely hard - not that it would take that much. I don't even want to go there......

That night with GR (Geraldo) it seemed like the family was circling the wagons and knew that Ron Ron's short fuse was about to blow and he would go into orbit. I got the sense that the Cummings' are all too familiar with his hair-trigger temper and they knew they had to assuage the scene before it escalated

In a nutshell, imo, Ron Ron is a violent individual and when he goes ballistic, the gloves are off and it really hits the proverbial fan. His family members were pacing like caged tigers and seemed really nervous, perhaps b/c they knew what was fixin' to go down on national TV if they didn't intervene.

Rana, I so agree with you. Hell, I was on edge the entire interview Geraldo had w/Ron. I think if his family hadn't been right there on the sidelines, Ronnie boy would have gone full throttle. Geraldo said he (Ron) was stoned. Not sure if that is true, but he sure looked a bit sheepish to me. I cannot wait till the lovebirds are back in Satsuma and Cobra has a one-on-one w/Ron. I think this week will be very, very interesting.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #255 on: March 15, 2009, 12:54:05 AM »

I wondered the same thing when I heard that reported.  I have not heard her say that she picked Haleigh up but I have read it here.  Maybe it was her day off??

IIRC~it was one the NG show........my mind is fried from trying to remember all this, i was certain she'd have been found by now   Here are the inconsistencies again because Ron also said her picked her up, if they both did I'd think they we say we picked her up instead of I?

[
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: March 15, 2009, 12:54:35 AM »

I just have this sick feeling that little Haleigh is wrapped in a blanket and is either in woods on Ron's way to work or in the river. I do not trust momma Teresa. The blanket  in the van "they took" is driving me nuts. When that statement was made LE had not took anything.

God Bless!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: March 15, 2009, 12:54:58 AM »

Darla, do you remember where you heard her say that?   I only heard that RC got her from the bus stop but I'm really behind.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: March 15, 2009, 12:56:50 AM »

I just have this sick feeling that little Haleigh is wrapped in a blanket and is either in woods on Ron's way to work or in the river. I do not trust momma Teresa. The blanket  in the van "they took" is driving me nuts. When that statement was made LE had not took anything.
I think she is talking about the van that her Cousin had borrowed from someone when he had came over!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #259 on: March 15, 2009, 12:57:08 AM »

IIRC~it was one the NG show........my mind is fried from trying to remember all this, i was certain she'd have been found by now   Here are the inconsistencies again because Ron also said her picked her up, if they both did I'd think they we say we picked her up instead of I?

yep, you are right about that.  they would say "we".

MM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.