March 28, 2024, 07:00:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310158 times)
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #260 on: March 15, 2009, 12:59:20 AM »

I just have this sick feeling that little Haleigh is wrapped in a blanket and is either in woods on Ron's way to work or in the river. I do not trust momma Teresa. The blanket  in the van "they took" is driving me nuts. When that statement was made LE had not took anything.
This blanket thing bugs the hell out of me. Do they each have their very own blanket? Are there no extra blankets if one is soiled? Is that why Misty had to take a blanket off the window (which window??) because they are blanket-less?? Why is Misty's blanket in a van that "they" took? What van and who in the hell is "they"? Could Ron have accidently killed her by back handing her? Maybe the cousin was there and witnessed it? Could it be the cousins van? Did "they" wrap HL in the infamous blanket and Ron and cousin put HL in the mysterious van????

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #261 on: March 15, 2009, 12:59:35 AM »

I just have this sick feeling that little Haleigh is wrapped in a blanket and is either in woods on Ron's way to work or in the river. I do not trust momma Teresa. The blanket  in the van "they took" is driving me nuts. When that statement was made LE had not took anything.
I think she is talking about the van that her Cousin had borrowed from someone when he had came over!

I agree.  so does that mean she went with him when he borrowed the van?  and who was she partying with supposedly for 3 days.

MM
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #262 on: March 15, 2009, 12:59:56 AM »

OK guys, I have something bugging my head tonight and I am not very good with maps....How far does Ron's mom live from Ron and how far is the bus stop from Ron's house??

IIRC~she lives 12-15 miles away.......I 'll have to check the GVS transcripts. What;s bugging you Darla?

Why would she drive 12 to 15 miles to pick Haleigh up at the bus stop ? She said she picked Haleigh up...then Ron says he picked her up. Most bus stops are usually at the end of the street. Why would she drive that far to pick her up with Ron and Misty at home?? Could she have took Haleigh home with her??

Darla, do you remember where you heard her say that?   I only heard that RC got her from the bus stop but I'm really behind.

I think it was in the early interviews. I can't remember but I do remember reading it here.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #263 on: March 15, 2009, 01:01:18 AM »

OK guys, I have something bugging my head tonight and I am not very good with maps....How far does Ron's mom live from Ron and how far is the bus stop from Ron's house??

IIRC~she lives 12-15 miles away.......I 'll have to check the GVS transcripts. What;s bugging you Darla?

Why would she drive 12 to 15 miles to pick Haleigh up at the bus stop ? She said she picked Haleigh up...then Ron says he picked her up. Most bus stops are usually at the end of the street. Why would she drive that far to pick her up with Ron and Misty at home?? Could she have took Haleigh home with her??

Darla, do you remember where you heard her say that?   I only heard that RC got her from the bus stop but I'm really behind.

Here is one of the places I heard it:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE

Police Pursue New Leads in Missing Florida Girl

Aired February 17, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET

TERESA NEVES, PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: I believe that she was. To the best of my knowledge, she was there. I had a family member there that night checking on the children, dropping off some clothes. So I know up to a point that she was definitely there. There`s no doubt in my mind that she was there, you know?

GRACE: We know for a fact, Miss Neves, that she was at school the day that she went missing.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am, she was. I picked her up from the bus stop.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #264 on: March 15, 2009, 01:04:34 AM »

I wondered the same thing when I heard that reported.  I have not heard her say that she picked Haleigh up but I have read it here.  Maybe it was her day off??

IIRC~it was one the NG show........my mind is fried from trying to remember all this, i was certain she'd have been found by now   Here are the inconsistencies again because Ron also said her picked her up, if they both did I'd think they we say we picked her up instead of I?

IM, I think saying "I" instead of "we" can be an indicator of how dismissive he is of others--esp. the females in his life.  I'm not defending RC, its just that I know a guy who is like that--everything is stated w/ an I instead of we, though he's been married to the same woman for over a decade.

Foggy
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: March 15, 2009, 01:05:03 AM »

of the places I heard it:

NANCY GRACE

TERESA NEVES, PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: I believe that she was. To the best of my knowledge, she was there. I had a family member there that night checking on the children, dropping off some clothes. So I know up to a point that she was definitely there. There`s no doubt in my mind that she was there, you know?

GRACE: We know for a fact, Miss Neves, that she was at school the day that she went missing.

This is what is bothering me. If she got her off the bus....Why would she send someone to check on the kids? If she was that worried about them...why did she not take them home with her??? Something just does not add up.

God Bless!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: March 15, 2009, 01:06:36 AM »

NANCY GRACE

ohhh  thanks... I missed that, I think because in that interview, I got stuck on TN saying she sent a family member to check on the children, which struck me as odd if she totally trusted Misty like she says she does.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #267 on: March 15, 2009, 01:07:27 AM »

I keep getting a vibe that Ron killed HL by accident and put her in his car, then dumped her on the job site, maybe even crushed her w/a barge. Those barges weigh about two tons. Sorry for the sickening thought, but this scenario keeps running thru my brain.

Luckyday, I'm afraid he may have hit her too hard or he hit her, she fell and hit her head, or maybe there was some kind of internal injury or some traumatic injury that may not have presented immediately, but minutes or hours later. ....Skull fracture, liver laceration, ruptured spleen, brain injury; She's unusually small (probably due to the missing X) he may have even shaken her extremely hard - not that it would take that much. I don't even want to go there......

That night with GR (Geraldo) it seemed like the family was circling the wagons and knew that Ron Ron's short fuse was about to blow and he would go into orbit. I got the sense that the Cummings' are all too familiar with his hair-trigger temper and they knew they had to assuage the scene before it escalated

In a nutshell, imo, Ron Ron is a violent individual and when he goes ballistic, the gloves are off and it really hits the proverbial fan. His family members were pacing like caged tigers and seemed really nervous, perhaps b/c they knew what was fixin' to go down on national TV if they didn't intervene.

I saw Giraldo the night before he went to Florida telling Bill O'Reily that Ron had beaten Haleigh.  He said he had the picture to prove it.  He said that he was an abusive husband and a drug head. And that he was going the next day to confront him with his evidence.

So, I am sure Ron or family saw or heard that and had been preparing all day for his encounter with Giraldo.  By the time the interview took place Ron was probably a full blown maniac. Probably a good thing the family was there.  But, Giraldo has been hit before.

MM
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #268 on: March 15, 2009, 01:12:51 AM »

NANCY GRACE

ohhh  thanks... I missed that, I think because in that interview, I got stuck on TN saying she sent a family member to check on the children, which struck me as odd if she totally trusted Misty like she says she does.

Me too, then it turned into GGMA Sykes dropped of clothes vs check on kids.....makes you wonder what she knows about Misty's mothering abilities.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #269 on: March 15, 2009, 01:12:54 AM »

I keep getting a vibe that Ron killed HL by accident and put her in his car, then dumped her on the job site, maybe even crushed her w/a barge. Those barges weigh about two tons. Sorry for the sickening thought, but this scenario keeps running thru my brain.

Luckyday, I'm afraid he may have hit her too hard or he hit her, she fell and hit her head, or maybe there was some kind of internal injury or some traumatic injury that may not have presented immediately, but minutes or hours later. ....Skull fracture, liver laceration, ruptured spleen, brain injury; She's unusually small (probably due to the missing X) he may have even shaken her extremely hard - not that it would take that much. I don't even want to go there......

That night with GR (Geraldo) it seemed like the family was circling the wagons and knew that Ron Ron's short fuse was about to blow and he would go into orbit. I got the sense that the Cummings' are all too familiar with his hair-trigger temper and they knew they had to assuage the scene before it escalated

In a nutshell, imo, Ron Ron is a violent individual and when he goes ballistic, the gloves are off and it really hits the proverbial fan. His family members were pacing like caged tigers and seemed really nervous, perhaps b/c they knew what was fixin' to go down on national TV if they didn't intervene.

I saw Giraldo the night before he went to Florida telling Bill O'Reily that Ron had beaten Haleigh.  He said he had the picture to prove it.  He said that he was an abusive husband and a drug head. And that he was going the next day to confront him with his evidence.

So, I am sure Ron or family saw or heard that and had been preparing all day for his encounter with Giraldo.  By the time the interview took place Ron was probably a full blown maniac. Probably a good thing the family was there.  But, Giraldo has been hit before.
Well, I wish the family had NOT been there because I would love to see Ron's temper in all his full glory. I want to see (not just hear - "why you let someone steal my child, bitch?') him go balls on walls. It is prolly killing him to have to hold back. People like that have no control over their temper.

Mark Twain:
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #270 on: March 15, 2009, 01:13:36 AM »

Try to banish that thought, Miss Darla--something I've had to do repeatedly.  Try to stay positive.   sunny  In any case, I think LE is working under some strong theory despite their words to the contrary.  I just wish they could/would arrest "stepmom" or bio dad (or one of the players) under some pretext or other to shake things up a bit. 

Foggy
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #271 on: March 15, 2009, 01:15:15 AM »

MOO~he appears to have quite a temper and possibly an abuser (he was arrested for violating the restraining order), but abusers from what I've heard tend to only hit the more vunerable in their life, ie his choice of women all young and vunerable......most don't hit men.

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: March 15, 2009, 01:17:34 AM »

I have this from my notes on Feb. 18 from a news article:

Florida Department of Law Enforcement special Agent Dominick Pape said his department seized one vehicle for evidence, but wouldn't elaborate except to say it was taken early in the investigation. "It was processed for evidence, but we're not going to get into that, but it was processed by FDLE," says Detective Dominick Pape with FDLE.

We don't know when that vehicle was seized, nor what vehicle it was, but I am betting Misty let the cat out of the bag by making that statement about the "van they took."

And, apparently, it was taken VERY early into the investigation.

(I ended up working on art stuff and never went to bed. LOL)

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #273 on: March 15, 2009, 01:20:04 AM »

Well, I wish the family had NOT been there because I would love to see Ron's temper in all his full glory. I want to see (not just hear - "why you let someone steal my child, bitch?') him go balls on walls. It is prolly killing him to have to hold back. People like that have no control over their temper.

I agree that it is killing him.  I think that was part of his smirk on the Today Show when asked about the man in black. I am sure he was thinking yea btch I would like to rub your face in the ground.  speaking about the interviewer.  Must say he has shown some control but how long will that last?

MM
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #274 on: March 15, 2009, 01:20:27 AM »

Florida Department of Law Enforcement special Agent Dominick Pape said his department seized one vehicle for evidence, but wouldn't elaborate except to say it was taken early in the investigation. "It was processed for evidence, but we're not going to get into that, but it was processed by FDLE," says Detective Dominick Pape with FDLE.

We don't know when that vehicle was seized, nor what vehicle it was, but I am betting Misty let the cat out of the bag by making that statement about the "van they took."

Do we know what kind of vehicle Ron drives? I know there is or was a car parked in front of the trailer - was that his? Wonder if we can look up what vehicles (if any) are registered to him??

Mark Twain:
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: March 15, 2009, 01:21:10 AM »

Try to banish that thought, Miss Darla--something I've had to do repeatedly.  Try to stay positive.   sunny  In any case, I think LE is working under some strong theory despite their words to the contrary.  I just wish they could/would arrest "stepmom" or bio dad (or one of the players) under some pretext or other to shake things up a bit. 

Foggy

I wish I could Foggy...but it has been eating at me since day 1....I have felt she has been gone since I first saw Ron on camera.And I think she is somewhere between home and Ron's work place. And no I am not saying I am psychic or anything, just a gut feeling.

God Bless!
sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #276 on: March 15, 2009, 01:21:53 AM »

Guilty or not...Ron is a *punk* wanna be.  He's trying to look *bad*  I think if Cobra had done the interview...he'd be on the ground again...cryin like a baby.  IMO he might be a bad a$$ in Satsuma, but he's about to see how the *big* dogs fight.   
osucowboy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: March 15, 2009, 01:22:51 AM »

MOO~he appears to have quite a temper and possibly an abuser (he was arrested for violating the restraining order), but abusers from what I've heard tend to only hit the more vunerable in their life, ie his choice of women all young and vunerable......most don't hit men.

ITA Islandmonkey.  Misty should be concerned that she will be the next missing person.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #278 on: March 15, 2009, 01:24:54 AM »

Do we know what kind of vehicle Ron drives? I know there is or was a car parked in front of the trailer - was that his? Wonder if we can look up what vehicles (if any) are registered to him??

I think he drives a white chevy pickup, it's kinda hard to miss because it has HUGE letters on the back now that say "Only God Can Judge Me" and something on the front like "Daddy's Girl"....and, no you can't look up records on vehicles or boats, not public after 9/11

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: March 15, 2009, 01:26:21 AM »

I have no idea what vehicles are owned by Ronald. This picture shows a van in it, but I think it is the neighbor's, as it is outside the crime scene tape:

(Actually probably shows 2 vans, but I am referring to the one on the right.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.