March 28, 2024, 10:51:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310162 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #280 on: March 15, 2009, 01:26:27 AM »

I keep getting a vibe that Ron killed HL by accident and put her in his car, then dumped her on the job site, maybe even crushed her w/a barge. Those barges weigh about two tons. Sorry for the sickening thought, but this scenario keeps running thru my brain.

Luckyday, I'm afraid he may have hit her too hard or he hit her, she fell and hit her head, or maybe there was some kind of internal injury or some traumatic injury that may not have presented immediately, but minutes or hours later. ....Skull fracture, liver laceration, ruptured spleen, brain injury; She's unusually small (probably due to the missing X) he may have even shaken her extremely hard - not that it would take that much. I don't even want to go there......

That night with GR (Geraldo) it seemed like the family was circling the wagons and knew that Ron Ron's short fuse was about to blow and he would go into orbit. I got the sense that the Cummings' are all too familiar with his hair-trigger temper and they knew they had to assuage the scene before it escalated

In a nutshell, imo, Ron Ron is a violent individual and when he goes ballistic, the gloves are off and it really hits the proverbial fan. His family members were pacing like caged tigers and seemed really nervous, perhaps b/c they knew what was fixin' to go down on national TV if they didn't intervene.

I saw Giraldo the night before he went to Florida telling Bill O'Reily that Ron had beaten Haleigh.  He said he had the picture to prove it.  He said that he was an abusive husband and a drug head. And that he was going the next day to confront him with his evidence.

So, I am sure Ron or family saw or heard that and had been preparing all day for his encounter with Giraldo.  By the time the interview took place Ron was probably a full blown maniac. Probably a good thing the family was there.  But, Giraldo has been hit before.

Guilty or not...Ron is a *punk* wanna be.  He's trying to look *bad*  I think if Cobra had done the interview...he'd be on the ground again...cryin like a baby.  IMO he might be a bad a$$ in Satsuma, but he's about to see how the *big* dogs fight.   

Amen sista, tell me how you really feel

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #281 on: March 15, 2009, 01:27:19 AM »

QuestionSomething I've wondered about for ages is how could one cover up for a son/daughter who took the life of a younger family member?  I really don't think I could.  Its just a rhetorical question that is mind boggling to me.   
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #282 on: March 15, 2009, 01:28:57 AM »

QuestionSomething I've wondered about for ages is how could one cover up for a son/daughter who took the life of a younger family member?  I really don't think I could.  Its just a rhetorical question that is mind boggling to me.   

that is what boggles my mind about the freakin Anthony's.  that is one sick family.  all of them.

MM
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #283 on: March 15, 2009, 01:29:18 AM »

I keep getting a vibe that Ron killed HL by accident and put her in his car, then dumped her on the job site, maybe even crushed her w/a barge. Those barges weigh about two tons. Sorry for the sickening thought, but this scenario keeps running thru my brain.

Luckyday, I'm afraid he may have hit her too hard or he hit her, she fell and hit her head, or maybe there was some kind of internal injury or some traumatic injury that may not have presented immediately, but minutes or hours later. ....Skull fracture, liver laceration, ruptured spleen, brain injury; She's unusually small (probably due to the missing X) he may have even shaken her extremely hard - not that it would take that much. I don't even want to go there......

That night with GR (Geraldo) it seemed like the family was circling the wagons and knew that Ron Ron's short fuse was about to blow and he would go into orbit. I got the sense that the Cummings' are all too familiar with his hair-trigger temper and they knew they had to assuage the scene before it escalated

In a nutshell, imo, Ron Ron is a violent individual and when he goes ballistic, the gloves are off and it really hits the proverbial fan. His family members were pacing like caged tigers and seemed really nervous, perhaps b/c they knew what was fixin' to go down on national TV if they didn't intervene.

I saw Giraldo the night before he went to Florida telling Bill O'Reily that Ron had beaten Haleigh.  He said he had the picture to prove it.  He said that he was an abusive husband and a drug head. And that he was going the next day to confront him with his evidence.

So, I am sure Ron or family saw or heard that and had been preparing all day for his encounter with Giraldo.  By the time the interview took place Ron was probably a full blown maniac. Probably a good thing the family was there.  But, Giraldo has been hit before.

MOO~he appears to have quite a temper and possibly an abuser (he was arrested for violating the restraining order), but abusers from what I've heard tend to only hit the more vunerable in their life, ie his choice of women all young and vunerable......most don't hit men.

ITA Islandmonkey.  Misty should be concerned that she will be the next missing person.

Or dead.........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #284 on: March 15, 2009, 01:29:44 AM »

I just have this sick feeling that little Haleigh is wrapped in a blanket and is either in woods on Ron's way to work or in the river. I do not trust momma Teresa. The blanket  in the van "they took" is driving me nuts. When that statement was made LE had not took anything.

I have this from my notes on Feb. 18 from a news article:

Florida Department of Law Enforcement special Agent Dominick Pape said his department seized one vehicle for evidence, but wouldn't elaborate except to say it was taken early in the investigation. "It was processed for evidence, but we're not going to get into that, but it was processed by FDLE," says Detective Dominick Pape with FDLE.

We don't know when that vehicle was seized, nor what vehicle it was, but I am betting Misty let the cat out of the bag by making that statement about the "van they took."

And, apparently, it was taken VERY early into the investigation.

(I ended up working on art stuff and never went to bed. LOL)
Do we know what kind of vehicle Ron drives? I know there is or was a car parked in front of the trailer - was that his? Wonder if we can look up what vehicles (if any) are registered to him??

I think he drives a white chevy pickup, it's kinda hard to miss because it has HUGE letters on the back now that say "Only God Can Judge Me" and something on the front like "Daddy's Girl"....and, no you can't look up records on vehicles or boats, not public after 9/11
Thanks, I checked out the website and you can if you have the title or VIN number.

And the comment about Misty being next to go missing, yes - I have thought the same thing. I really feel for Misty. I think she is just a young, immature kid who sought love and security with the wrong person. I pray she gets the hell away from him and goes to Cobra or LE and tells them what she knows.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: March 15, 2009, 01:31:00 AM »

Forgot about this picture.

Shows a sedan at the house.

No idea whose it is.

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #286 on: March 15, 2009, 01:32:30 AM »

No idea whose it is.

Brandi, can you get a close up of the license plate? Maybe between all of us we can find someone to run it. I know, I am drawing at straws here, but damnit man, this is soooo frustrating!!

Mark Twain:
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #287 on: March 15, 2009, 01:32:58 AM »

No idea whose it is.

Can anyone zoom in on it and get the tag number??

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: March 15, 2009, 01:34:11 AM »

Luckyday,

I cannot read the license plate when I blow up the image.

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #289 on: March 15, 2009, 01:34:19 AM »

No idea whose it is.

Darla, you owe me a coke!!! Oh, to hell w/it, break out the Wild Turkey!!

Mark Twain:
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: March 15, 2009, 01:34:25 AM »

If we can get the number I will get my son to run it tomorrow. He is a cop.

God Bless!
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #291 on: March 15, 2009, 01:35:36 AM »

Luckyday,

I cannot read the license plate when I blow up the image.

No prob, but thanks for trying!! Guess we will have to wait until Monday for the next round of drama. 

Mark Twain:
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #292 on: March 15, 2009, 01:36:23 AM »

What does your son think of this case?? As a cop, I would be curious to know.

Mark Twain:
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #293 on: March 15, 2009, 01:38:10 AM »

No idea whose it is.

This is Ron's truck

[
sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #294 on: March 15, 2009, 01:40:37 AM »

No idea whose it is.

I read somewhere in the beginning that it was either the car that Ron drove or TN...can't remember for sure.  But notice there is no police tape, and the skirting hasn't been taken off yet, as in later pics
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: March 15, 2009, 01:42:02 AM »

Apparently, Chad drives a white pickup as well:

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #296 on: March 15, 2009, 01:42:51 AM »

No idea whose it is.

This is Ron's truck
Wow!!! Pretty damned nice truck - wasn't there a discussion here last week about if this was a new truck? I think that's how the "hand basket" thingy started??? And, is it a new truck??? We can read the first three letters/numbers - wonder if Darla's son could check it out that way - but if it's new, I guess it would be a MOOt point.

Mark Twain:
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #297 on: March 15, 2009, 01:43:02 AM »

This one is a better shot of the truck

[
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: March 15, 2009, 01:43:34 AM »

What does your son think of this case?? As a cop, I would be curious to know.

He has not followed it as close as I have...We are in S.C. but he seems to think she is no longer with us...and that Ron and Misty are responsible for whatever happened. At least Misty is involved.But with no more than LE has released he said it is a tough call.

God Bless!
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #299 on: March 15, 2009, 01:46:08 AM »

This one is a better shot of the truck

That doesn't look like a new truck to me.  Is it?

MM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.