March 29, 2024, 02:53:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310193 times)
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #320 on: March 15, 2009, 02:02:36 AM »

This one is a better shot of the truck

Same day, at the tatoo shop:

remember in the video at the tattoo shop when he pulled up his shirt and he had a tat on his back.  could you tell what it said?  i couldn't make it out.  just curious because he wanted the guy to fix it.  not sure what that meant either.

The tatoo said Haleigh. I think Ron wanted some color added to it or something.

So did he already have a tatoo with her name on his back. that was an old one?

yes.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: March 15, 2009, 02:03:09 AM »

Is the tag number 9726GO?

not sure if it is a zero or the letter O

I am guessing a zero, myself.

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: March 15, 2009, 02:04:26 AM »

yessum !

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #323 on: March 15, 2009, 02:05:02 AM »

This one is a better shot of the truck

Same day, at the tatoo shop:

remember in the video at the tattoo shop when he pulled up his shirt and he had a tat on his back.  could you tell what it said?  i couldn't make it out.  just curious because he wanted the guy to fix it.  not sure what that meant either.

The tatoo said Haleigh. I think Ron wanted some color added to it or something.

So did he already have a tatoo with her name on his back. that was an old one?

yes.

thanks.

MM
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #324 on: March 15, 2009, 02:05:51 AM »

Are you sure it is a G or could it be another 6? I'll have my son run it after he gets out of church tomorrow morning.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: March 15, 2009, 02:07:56 AM »

Ron's face looks fatter on that pic and his head looks like is is almost shaved. It sure looked different on the Today show than this pic.

God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: March 15, 2009, 02:07:57 AM »

Are you sure it is a G or could it be another 6? I'll have my son run it after he gets out of church tomorrow morning.

I am sure it is a G after the 6

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #327 on: March 15, 2009, 02:11:51 AM »

Uh why are we suppose to take this eyesforlies person seriously? I mean I watched the interview and have watched the utube version x3 and I don't see what she sees.

I mean eflies has no credentials other than a self proclaimed blog stating she is physic but no education or degree in anything. Why is she considered such an expert that I should take seriously.

No one is telling you how you have to see it, we just put it out there......she nails my feeling spot on and not only in this "review" of their actions, but in prior ones~I see exactly what she see.......never heard that she states she is a psychic (I'll go look).

Also, you don't need a degree to be able to read peoples lies, even the cops don't believe Misty and stated she has NOT been ruled out as a suspect

FriedGreenTomatoes, is it the lack of formal credentials with which you take issue?....Rather than the techniques themselves?

I'm not sure if you're suggesting that b/c you are unable to "see" something that it doesn't exist... are you?

Here is some further information; Hope it helps.
  Smile

The world’s foremost expert on facial expressions and is a professor emeritus of psychology at the University of California-San Francisco School of Medicine. The author of fourteen books, including Emotions Revealed, he lives in northern California.

Dr. Paul Ekman is a psychologist who has been a pioneer in the study of emotions and their relation to facial expressions. Dr. Ekman is considered one of the 100 most eminent psychologists of the twentieth century. Ekman takes a developmental approach, in that the development of human traits and states over time, is the background to his research.

Contrary to the belief of some anthropologists including Margaret Mead, Dr. Ekman found that facial expressions of emotion are not culturally determined, but universal to human culture and thus biological in origin, as Charles Darwin had once hypothesized. Dr. Ekman's finding is now widely accepted by scientists.

Dr. Maureen O'Sullican;

Professor of Psychology, USF  B.S., Fordham University; Ph.D., University of Southern California.

By working with secret service agents, trainers from ATF and LA Sheriffs , Dr. O'Sullivan and her colleagues were able to learn a great deal about how people can effectively use the behavioral clues that signal deception and develop training to help people become better lie detectors.

"We are able to significantly improve someone's ability to recognize microexpressions which are involved in many kinds of lies," Dr. O'Sullivan said.

Dr. O'Sullivan teaches a variety of courses ranging from General Psychology to experimental courses in psychological testing and social psychology as well as a service learning course in which students volunteer at community agencies related to their personal, spiritual and career interests.

Her research addresses questions about human emotion including: emotional intelligence, humor, romantic love, lying and truthfulness, courtesy, and cross-cultural differences in emotional experience and expression. She also studies individual differences in intelligence and expertise.

O’Sullivan, who teaches at the University of San Francisco, discusses her findings at the American Medical Association’s Annual Science Reporters Conference.

Dr. Mark G. Frank

Received his Ph.D. in Social Psychology from Cornell University in 1989. He then received a National Research Service Award from the National Institute of Mental Health to do postdoctoral research in the Psychiatry Department at the University of California at San Francisco Medical School, where he worked with Dr. Paul Ekman.

In 1992, he joined the School of Psychology at the University of New South Wales in Sydney, and 4 years later joined the Communication Department at Rutgers University in New Jersey.
Research is done by showing subjects videotapes of people being questioned in a variety of situations.

Police officers tend to be above average in cases involving crimes but not in emotional situations, while therapists were just the opposite.

The clues aren’t as obvious, but there’s a small group of individuals who can detect the subtle signs that people reveal when they lie.

The vast majority of people don’t notice those flickers of falsehood, but psychology professor, Dr. Maureen O’Sullivan has found a few that can find the fibbers nearly every time.

Of 13,000 people tested by Dr. MAureen o'Sullivan for the ability to detect deception, there 31 who are able to detect deception; and she cautioned that even the best of them is not 100 percent accurate.

(The "Eyes for Lies" blogger is one of them, BTW)

So who is good at detecting lies? In 1999, Dr. Maureen O'Sullivan, Dr. Paul Ekman, professor emeritus of psychology, at the University of California, San Francisco, and Dr. Mark Frank of Rutgers described how well various professions detected lies, and found the greatest accuracy among federal officers, including many from the Company, and then sheriffs who were highly regarded as interrogators by their peers.

It makes sense. Some people, O'Sullivan says, "especially the cops, develop it because they wanted consciously to find out if someone is lying."

The Physiology of Facial expression"
http://discovermagazine.com/2005/jan/physiology-of-facial-expressions

"Dr. Paul Ekman: Catching Liars"
http://www.paulekman.com/

"Ask A Scientist"
http://www.askascientistsf.com/pdfs/AskAScientist_10.12.05.pdf

"Scientists say a Rare Few Have the Skill to Detect the Flickers of Falsehood,  "
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6249749/

"Have We been Lying to You?"
http://whyfiles.org/shorties/162lie_detect/

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #328 on: March 15, 2009, 02:12:24 AM »

close up of license plate area:

I think that is 6GO (0) ?

I have my trusty magnifying glass and still can't read it. Is that the same truck that had the writing on the front windshield. saying God will bring Daddy's girl home????

It looks like 972 6GO to me--poss 5GO...maybe. 
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #329 on: March 15, 2009, 02:12:46 AM »

The damned tag number is running thru my brain, even singing it to myself - time to def get a life!!!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: March 15, 2009, 02:15:29 AM »

Thanks Brandi....wish we had gotten this a few hours ago. My son was here about 10 PM to pick up the grands.

God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #331 on: March 15, 2009, 02:16:26 AM »

I have my trusty magnifying glass and still can't read it. Is that the same truck that had the writing on the front windshield. saying God will bring Daddy's girl home????

No, it's a 6, I have a Florida tag just like that (different county) the 5's are more defined and open than this photo

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #332 on: March 15, 2009, 02:17:40 AM »

Uh why are we suppose to take this eyesforlies person seriously? I mean I watched the interview and have watched the utube version x3 and I don't see what she sees.

I mean eflies has no credentials other than a self proclaimed blog stating she is physic but no education or degree in anything. Why is she considered such an expert that I should take seriously.

No one is telling you how you have to see it, we just put it out there......she nails my feeling spot on and not only in this "review" of their actions, but in prior ones~I see exactly what she see.......never heard that she states she is a psychic (I'll go look).

Also, you don't need a degree to be able to read peoples lies, even the cops don't believe Misty and stated she has NOT been ruled out as a suspect

FriedGreenTomatoes, is it the lack of formal credentials with which you take issue?....Rather than the techniques themselves?

I'm not sure if you're suggesting that b/c you are unable to "see" something that it doesn't exist... are you?

Here is some further information; Hope it helps.
  Smile

The world’s foremost expert on facial expressions and is a professor emeritus of psychology at the University of California-San Francisco School of Medicine. The author of fourteen books, including Emotions Revealed, he lives in northern California.

Dr. Paul Ekman is a psychologist who has been a pioneer in the study of emotions and their relation to facial expressions. Dr. Ekman is considered one of the 100 most eminent psychologists of the twentieth century. Ekman takes a developmental approach, in that the development of human traits and states over time, is the background to his research.

Contrary to the belief of some anthropologists including Margaret Mead, Dr. Ekman found that facial expressions of emotion are not culturally determined, but universal to human culture and thus biological in origin, as Charles Darwin had once hypothesized. Dr. Ekman's finding is now widely accepted by scientists.

Dr. Maureen O'Sullican;

Professor of Psychology, USF  B.S., Fordham University; Ph.D., University of Southern California.

By working with secret service agents, trainers from ATF and LA Sheriffs , Dr. O'Sullivan and her colleagues were able to learn a great deal about how people can effectively use the behavioral clues that signal deception and develop training to help people become better lie detectors.

"We are able to significantly improve someone's ability to recognize microexpressions which are involved in many kinds of lies," Dr. O'Sullivan said.

Dr. O'Sullivan teaches a variety of courses ranging from General Psychology to experimental courses in psychological testing and social psychology as well as a service learning course in which students volunteer at community agencies related to their personal, spiritual and career interests.

Her research addresses questions about human emotion including: emotional intelligence, humor, romantic love, lying and truthfulness, courtesy, and cross-cultural differences in emotional experience and expression. She also studies individual differences in intelligence and expertise.

O’Sullivan, who teaches at the University of San Francisco, discusses her findings at the American Medical Association’s Annual Science Reporters Conference.

Dr. Mark G. Frank

Received his Ph.D. in Social Psychology from Cornell University in 1989. He then received a National Research Service Award from the National Institute of Mental Health to do postdoctoral research in the Psychiatry Department at the University of California at San Francisco Medical School, where he worked with Dr. Paul Ekman.

In 1992, he joined the School of Psychology at the University of New South Wales in Sydney, and 4 years later joined the Communication Department at Rutgers University in New Jersey.
Research is done by showing subjects videotapes of people being questioned in a variety of situations.

Police officers tend to be above average in cases involving crimes but not in emotional situations, while therapists were just the opposite.

The clues aren’t as obvious, but there’s a small group of individuals who can detect the subtle signs that people reveal when they lie.

The vast majority of people don’t notice those flickers of falsehood, but psychology professor, Dr. Maureen O’Sullivan has found a few that can find the fibbers nearly every time.

Of 13,000 people tested by Dr. MAureen o'Sullivan for the ability to detect deception, there 31 who are able to detect deception; and she cautioned that even the best of them is not 100 percent accurate.

(The "Eyes for Lies" blogger is one of them, BTW)

So who is good at detecting lies? In 1999, Dr. Maureen O'Sullivan, Dr. Paul Ekman, professor emeritus of psychology, at the University of California, San Francisco, and Dr. Mark Frank of Rutgers described how well various professions detected lies, and found the greatest accuracy among federal officers, including many from the Company, and then sheriffs who were highly regarded as interrogators by their peers.

It makes sense. Some people, O'Sullivan says, "especially the cops, develop it because they wanted consciously to find out if someone is lying."

The Physiology of Facial expression"
http://discovermagazine.com/2005/jan/physiology-of-facial-expressions

"Dr. Paul Ekman: Catching Liars"
http://www.paulekman.com/

"Ask A Scientist"
http://www.askascientistsf.com/pdfs/AskAScientist_10.12.05.pdf

"Scientists say a Rare Few Have the Skill to Detect the Flickers of Falsehood,  "
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6249749/

"Have We been Lying to You?"
http://whyfiles.org/shorties/162lie_detect/

Thanks Rana~nice research

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #333 on: March 15, 2009, 02:18:33 AM »

No, it's a 6, I have a Florida tag just like that (different county) the 5's are more defined and open than this photo

tell me again why are they running the tags. 

MM
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: March 15, 2009, 02:22:08 AM »

Why NOT??? Want to see if this truck belongs to Ron, when it was registered to him, IF it's registered to him. If it was registered to him since 02/10/09. I want to know where all these donations are going.

Mark Twain:
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #335 on: March 15, 2009, 02:27:06 AM »

Darla, its a safe bet your son'll know the alpha/numeric pattern that FL runs on its truck plates which'll help determine whether a 6 is in fact a "G", a zero is an "O" and so on. 

Now if we could just get a chopper overhead to shoot us an image of the VIN through the windshield.  Hmm...   J/K

Foggy
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: March 15, 2009, 02:27:13 AM »

Can one of you smart monkeys get a still shot from the courthouse video of the truck that they were going to????Trust me you do not want me messing with a picture.

God Bless!
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #337 on: March 15, 2009, 02:36:00 AM »

Why NOT??? Want to see if this truck belongs to Ron, when it was registered to him, IF it's registered to him. If it was registered to him since 02/10/09. I want to know where all these donations are going.

good idea about the donations.

MM
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #338 on: March 15, 2009, 02:36:50 AM »

I just have this sick feeling that little Haleigh is wrapped in a blanket and is either in woods on Ron's way to work or in the river. I do not trust momma Teresa. The blanket  in the van "they took" is driving me nuts. When that statement was made LE had not took anything.
I think she is talking about the van that her Cousin had borrowed from someone when he had came over!

I agree.  so does that mean she went with him when he borrowed the van?  and who was she partying with supposedly for 3 days.

I found this off of the comments in true crime report, comments secton:

nycestgirlevr said:
Ok for starters I never heard that her stuff was left in the house. Where do you get your information?
Anyhow I have actually spoken to a family member of Haleighs family, her mothers side of the family. And this is the new information I was given and it was directly from a family member of Haleighs. The vehicle they have is the van Misty was driving on Monday Feb.9th. The van had a new scratch that everyone is curious about also. The other thing I was told about Misty was that she was "missing" all weekend until Monday the 9th when Ronald found her and drug her back home. He did not get Haleigh off the bus the other parents at the bus stop said it was Misty in the van the police still have here in Jacksonville. And lastly the neighbor a single white older male moved after Haleigh went missing. This is what I know as of now. Lets get this out there people incase Haleigh is still alive. Oh also the dogs actually followed Haleigh and Mistys scent to the St. Johns river and it stopped there period and this ifno comes strait from Haleigh Cummings family!

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #339 on: March 15, 2009, 02:52:05 AM »

I just have this sick feeling that little Haleigh is wrapped in a blanket and is either in woods on Ron's way to work or in the river. I do not trust momma Teresa. The blanket  in the van "they took" is driving me nuts. When that statement was made LE had not took anything.
I think she is talking about the van that her Cousin had borrowed from someone when he had came over!

I agree.  so does that mean she went with him when he borrowed the van?  and who was she partying with supposedly for 3 days.

I found this off of the comments in true crime report, comments secton:

nycestgirlevr said:
Ok for starters I never heard that her stuff was left in the house. Where do you get your information?
Anyhow I have actually spoken to a family member of Haleighs family, her mothers side of the family. And this is the new information I was given and it was directly from a family member of Haleighs. The vehicle they have is the van Misty was driving on Monday Feb.9th. The van had a new scratch that everyone is curious about also. The other thing I was told about Misty was that she was "missing" all weekend until Monday the 9th when Ronald found her and drug her back home. He did not get Haleigh off the bus the other parents at the bus stop said it was Misty in the van the police still have here in Jacksonville. And lastly the neighbor a single white older male moved after Haleigh went missing. This is what I know as of now. Lets get this out there people incase Haleigh is still alive. Oh also the dogs actually followed Haleigh and Mistys scent to the St. Johns river and it stopped there period and this ifno comes strait from Haleigh Cummings family!

When was that written? I was reading their blog but didn't see that on there. Do you have a direct link????

Mark Twain:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.