March 29, 2024, 02:20:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310192 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #340 on: March 15, 2009, 02:54:49 AM »

I just have this sick feeling that little Haleigh is wrapped in a blanket and is either in woods on Ron's way to work or in the river. I do not trust momma Teresa. The blanket  in the van "they took" is driving me nuts. When that statement was made LE had not took anything.
I think she is talking about the van that her Cousin had borrowed from someone when he had came over!

I agree.  so does that mean she went with him when he borrowed the van?  and who was she partying with supposedly for 3 days.

I found this off of the comments in true crime report, comments secton:

nycestgirlevr said:
Ok for starters I never heard that her stuff was left in the house. Where do you get your information?
Anyhow I have actually spoken to a family member of Haleighs family, her mothers side of the family. And this is the new information I was given and it was directly from a family member of Haleighs. The vehicle they have is the van Misty was driving on Monday Feb.9th. The van had a new scratch that everyone is curious about also. The other thing I was told about Misty was that she was "missing" all weekend until Monday the 9th when Ronald found her and drug her back home. He did not get Haleigh off the bus the other parents at the bus stop said it was Misty in the van the police still have here in Jacksonville. And lastly the neighbor a single white older male moved after Haleigh went missing. This is what I know as of now. Lets get this out there people incase Haleigh is still alive. Oh also the dogs actually followed Haleigh and Mistys scent to the St. Johns river and it stopped there period and this ifno comes strait from Haleigh Cummings family!

When was that written? I was reading their blog but didn't see that on there. Do you have a direct link????

Doesn't Misty's brother drive a van????

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #341 on: March 15, 2009, 02:58:11 AM »

I just have this sick feeling that little Haleigh is wrapped in a blanket and is either in woods on Ron's way to work or in the river. I do not trust momma Teresa. The blanket  in the van "they took" is driving me nuts. When that statement was made LE had not took anything.
I think she is talking about the van that her Cousin had borrowed from someone when he had came over!

I agree.  so does that mean she went with him when he borrowed the van?  and who was she partying with supposedly for 3 days.

nycestgirlevr said:
Ok for starters I never heard that her stuff was left in the house. Where do you get your information?
Anyhow I have actually spoken to a family member of Haleighs family, her mothers side of the family. And this is the new information I was given and it was directly from a family member of Haleighs. The vehicle they have is the van Misty was driving on Monday Feb.9th. The van had a new scratch that everyone is curious about also. The other thing I was told about Misty was that she was "missing" all weekend until Monday the 9th when Ronald found her and drug her back home. He did not get Haleigh off the bus the other parents at the bus stop said it was Misty in the van the police still have here in Jacksonville. And lastly the neighbor a single white older male moved after Haleigh went missing. This is what I know as of now. Lets get this out there people incase Haleigh is still alive. Oh also the dogs actually followed Haleigh and Mistys scent to the St. Johns river and it stopped there period and this ifno comes strait from Haleigh Cummings family!

When was that written? I was reading their blog but didn't see that on there. Do you have a direct link????

it was posted on 03/07/2009 at 12:38 pm
http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/02/missing_in_florida_haleigh_cum.php

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #342 on: March 15, 2009, 03:00:44 AM »

nycestgirlevr said:

it was posted on 03/07/2009 at 12:38 pm

I can call Marie and find out, I usually don't ask questions about the case as I only offer my prayers and financial help, but I can make an exception

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #343 on: March 15, 2009, 03:01:03 AM »

With all the high praises that TN has for Misty, I have a problem with her wording of,
she had a family member 'check' on them.  If she thought Misty capable, why is she
checking?

And, the story about the cousin taking the van, has anyone other than Misty said that?
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #344 on: March 15, 2009, 03:07:39 AM »

nycestgirlevr said:

It was posted on 03/07/2009 12:38 pm

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #345 on: March 15, 2009, 03:09:44 AM »

With all the high praises that TN has for Misty, I have a problem with her wording of,
she had a family member 'check' on them.  If she thought Misty capable, why is she
checking?

And, the story about the cousin taking the van, has anyone other than Misty said that?

Not that I've heard........and LE cleared him early on and then when Misty's dad went to LE this week, they said they'd look at him again, I wonder if Misty throwing him under the bus.....

[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #346 on: March 15, 2009, 03:10:30 AM »

sorry didnt mean to send this twice my computer kicked me out and I didnt think it went thru..

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #347 on: March 15, 2009, 03:21:15 AM »

My computer is going crazy...so I am going to bed. Island do you know how to pull up links for the courthouse video last Monday? I want to try to get the tag number off the dark colored truck so I can get both run at one time.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #348 on: March 15, 2009, 03:23:29 AM »

I'm not posting this below to be be gross, altho I could use some Pepto, but the poster mentions the area close by as having significance. I was wondering the same thing when Ron refused to stay at his mom's home or anyone else's home close by. Mrs. Neves lives about 12 mile away.

I know he gave a reason of feeling sentimental and wanting to stay close, but he seemed creepy when he said it -- like he really wanted to stay close b/c if he were miles away he wouldn't know if someone else were getting too close.

I know that's a stretch, but it crossed my mind. And I don't know if this post is true anyway, so I wanted to ask you guys. Did they move yet? Out of the tent? Or out of the moblie home?  And did Ron leave Haleigh's things there?? No way! ?? Then the poster below  goes into a horrific septic tank theory.

TRUE CRIME REPORT Missing in Florida: Haleigh Cummings, Age 5

Below poster AMC said:     Posted 03/05/2009 at 11:32:37 AM

"When I heard they left Haleigh's things in the house when they moved, I got a cold chill. If my child were missing, I would take every piece of her existence with me, for rememberance if anything.

"My theory is that they left those there in memorium (like we leave things on our loved ones' gravesites), which makes me think her body is somewhere near that trailer... if not under it. Then I thought of septic tanks, not old ones...but ones in use. I recently had my septic tank pumped out, and the man that was doing it mentioned a house he just did, where the owner left the lid off in lieu of them coming to pump, and her dog fell in. She was looking for the dog when they came and pumped out the septic. Her dog was in it but it looked like it had been in it longer than a few days. He said, active septic systems have caustic acids, chemicals and bacteria that break down the waste, it doesn't take long for a body to decompose beyond recognition...and any evidence long lost. DNA is all mixed up too, the longer one sits in that muck. Cadaver dogs won't be able to diferentiate between sewage and a dead body because it's all dead flesh in one way or another. Sorry for the forensic Quincy rant... I hope it's not the case, but them leaving her stuff and moving away just adds another fish to the mix of fishiness to this case."

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #349 on: March 15, 2009, 03:24:11 AM »

Well.. this won't make me very popular, just feel like it needs to be said.  Hopefully it won't offend too many folks. 

One concern is the running of the license plate by a blogger's LE family member to satisfy the curiousity of bloggers.  This to me is an invasion of privacy that isn't necessary.  We as bloggers on the net can sleuth things out from info already available to the public.  And of course, whatever info LE already involved with this case, releases to us.  But that's my opinion, for what it's worth. 

Another concern is that in another case a similiar thing happened, LE family member ran plates, and got into trouble at work for doing personal business on company time as well as using company equipment.  Wouldn't want for that to happen to someone else, if they hadn't thought it thru. 

Not trying to get on a high horse.  Just expressing some concerns. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #350 on: March 15, 2009, 03:29:32 AM »

Another CLint Van Zandt  (former FBI profiler) article............I love his take on things :

Teenager weds Father of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings

Misty and Ron Cummings on NBC's Today Show
In a wedding not made in heaven, at least one that their local pastor at Dunns Creek Baptist Church refused to sanction in his church because of his disagreement with the proposed relationship, Ronald Cummings (25) married his current teen-age girlfriend, Misty Croslin (17), after becoming engaged just four days earlier. Evidently Misty is but one of a number of Ron’s believed recent underage girlfriends.

A notary public preformed the back yard marriage that took place while over 100 Florida area law enforcement officers continued their search for missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings. The child has not been seen since the evening of February 9-10, 2009, when Misty allegedly noticed the little girl was not on her mattress on the floor a few feet away from the bed then shared by Misty and Ron Cummings’ son, Ron, Jr.

Appearing on NBC's ‘The Today Show’ Friday morning, evidently the genesis of their honeymoon trip to New York City, the couple told Today’s Meredith Vieira that they had both passed polygraph tests concerning the disappearance of Haleigh (for those true believers in polygraphs, see my article "Do Lie Detectors Lie? at http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7992482/). Misty, however, was unable to explain the changes and inconsistencies in her story of the morning Haleigh disappeared. Her latest version suggests as follows:

"Misty had put Haleigh to bed at 8 o’clock. She then washed ther blankets, and after that was done, she put Haleigh's blanket over her. "She was sleeping when I put her blanket on her," said Misty. "She was in her bed, and it was about 10 o’clock. I finally laid down and went to sleep. I woke up at 3. I got up to use the bathroom, and I noticed the kitchen light was on. I walked through the kitchen, and that’s when I noticed the back door was open. So I run back to my bedroom to get my phone to call Ronald. That’s when I noticed Haleigh was gone.”

New husband Ron, the man who had previously referred to Misty as his “dumb ***** girlfriend,” appeared overly smug when he said he didn’t know what happened to his daughter as, “I was at work,” grinning over what he appeared to believe was the perfect alibi. As far as the focus on him and the new Mrs. Cummings, he said "nobody's business what I do with my personal life." I would be very glad to disagree with him on this fact were it to be determined that children in his home, to include Haleigh and Ron Jr., had being abused by the occupants of that trailer.

Investigators continue to question Misty’s version of what happened the night Haleigh disappeared and Misty, for her part, has walked out of law enforcement interviews when she considered their questions to be rude. As indicated in my initial Newsvine review of this case (http://clintvanzandt.newsvine.com/_news/2009/02/16/2441536-update-teenage-caretaker-of-missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-says-i-didnt-do-it), Ron Cummings and the biological mother of both Haleigh and Ron, Jr., were involved in a custody battle concerning their two children at the time of Haleigh’s disappearance.

Meanwhile investigators continue to consider at least four explanations for the disappearance of the little girl who was afraid of the dark, to include: being kidnapped by an unknown child predator (all such known individuals in the local area have been identified and accounted for); a mistaken kidnapping related to the residents who had recently moved from the trailer home (a local pastor and his family, therefore unlikely); she was kidnapped to punish Ronald Cummings due to a personal vendetta with another (he has been involved in drugs and a drug related kidnapping would not, unfortunately, be unusual); she was kidnapped by someone known to Ronald and Misty, perhaps a friend or relative who had recently visited the home (while this has been explored, no known strong suspect continues to capture law enforcement interest); or she died of injuries sustained in the home and the report of her suspected kidnapping is a cover-up to hide the actual reason for her absence from the home.

Evidently Misty has not heard Oprah discuss the alleged beating sustained by pop star Rihanna (real name Robyn Fenty) at the hands of her boyfriend Chris Brown, this when Oprah rightfully said love should not hurt you and “if he hits you once, he’ll hit you again.” Ron Cummings has allegedly been angry and physically abusive toward the mother of missing Haleigh and Florida Department of Children and Family Services have investigated the current Cummings home. Meanwhile the reward for information concerning the missing girl has risen to $35,000. Ron Cummings appears to refute the story allegedly told by his son that a mysterious man dressed in black had stolen Haleigh, suggesting that story had been made up by his the boy's mom and Fox News personality Geraldo Rivera, the latter of whom Cummings had previously excluded from his property due to a conflict between the two.

When asked why he had married Misty, I expected Cummings to say something that included a statement of his love for his teenage bride, but he only said that (marriage) was what Haleigh would have wanted. Noting that he has allegedly been through a number of teenage girlfriends, Misty would be wise to listen to the pastor who cautioned against the wedding and Oprah’s wise advice. And why now, you must ask yourself; why engaged and then married a few days later? Most know that a wife and husband cannot be compelled to testify against each other. Could this marriage be one of legal convenience, even legal necessity for one or both of the newlyweds? Or could marriage be "part of the deal" for Misty? We just don't know.

Due to her age, Misty’s parents had to provide their legal consent to the marriage and now the honeymooners are enjoying New York City as investigators look through the swamps of Florida for the missing child. Something just doesn’t make sense here, but there is always some type of logic and reason in chaos. Meanwhile Ron Cummings continues to have that smug look on his face that appears to suggest he knows something we don’t, and at this point, he may just be correct.

COMMENTS

Clint Van ZandtKim,

I am sorry for your loss. Who better than you could suggest how someone would "normally" respond to the loss of their child. My experience investigating kidnappings is that I usually encountered parents like you and your husband, couples that were shell shocked when their child was first kidnapped, and were afraid to even leave their home for lunch for fear their child would call or somehow show up and they not be there to greet their missing child.

While no one can suggest what the behavior of another should be, there are certain standards of response that are normal and what we see from Ron and his new bride do not fit that known standard.

Regards,

CVZ
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AngellicaI really think that the --------> BLANKET (s)<-------------- in the story are key to this case!

Some things that seem inappropriate:

a wedding/honeymoon when your child is missing!!
the blanket(s) story; can not seem to get it right....
odd body language during interview; (watch their hand, eye and leg movements)
Ronald and Misty's flat affect (lack of emotion)....you just were just married... right???
lack of eye contact; shifting eye movement

*** After watching the Interview on the Today's Show, the 'vibe' that I got from both of them was not good.......they 'both' seem guilty! Ronald looks like he could 'snap' really easy seems to have a underlying temper for sure! I get creeped out everytime I watch an interview with the two of them. Misty seems to me like she is very scared of what Ronald could potenially do to her and is being forced to comply with whatever he tells her to do....

I just do not get a good 'vibe' from either of them at all...

Time will tell....poor little Haleigh~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 It are good insincts like yours that keep you safe and life and help investigators solve cases. Misty looks like a scared little kid under the control of a tryant.

Best,

CVZ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob MilerJust a random thought.

If the father was at work he obviously clocked out or was seen leaving and the Police know when the call came and how long it took to get home. So if they called Police right when he got home that doesn't leave much time for him to be involved in anything does it?

I definetly believe something fishy but also believe the Police know what it is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Correct unless whatever happened, happened before he went to work and Misty was told to wait until the end of his work shift to call police. When the missing child was last seen by anyone other than the "two adults" in the home would be important, plus any physical evidence from the father's vehicle to suggest any side type trip, one that would be off the beaten path that he traveled back and forth to work. It is a time line that police need for the lask known 24 hours in the victim's life that would help resolve the case.

Best,

CVZ
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AAraozAnalysing this story and being a mother of four, a wedding celebration or any other kind of celebration would be something out of the norm, completely and utterly absurd for a parent who has recently lost a child and the entire town is in search of his daughter. That is a hell of chance to take hypothetically speaking if they were to find his daughter, what good is he in NY or if they were to find her period? All roads in my mind point to this odd wedding I truly believe is a front for something more cynical and dark. The only celebration acceptable for a parent in this unfortunate situation is for this little girl to be found. Then and only then would a Celebration be justified.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mary and other reasonable readers,

The most absurd part of this in Ron and Misty's belief that they could marry and fly off to NYC and it wouldn't point the finger at them. The combination of stupidity and arrogance is overwhelming! 

CVZ

[
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: March 15, 2009, 03:30:30 AM »

Well.. this won't make me very popular, just feel like it needs to be said.  Hopefully it won't offend too many folks. 

One concern is the running of the license plate by a blogger's LE family member to satisfy the curiousity of bloggers.  This to me is an invasion of privacy that isn't necessary.  We as bloggers on the net can sleuth things out from info already available to the public.  And of course, whatever info LE already involved with this case, releases to us.  But that's my opinion, for what it's worth. 

Another concern is that in another case a similiar thing happened, LE family member ran plates, and got into trouble at work for doing personal business on company time as well as using company equipment.  Wouldn't want for that to happen to someone else, if they hadn't thought it thru. 

Not trying to get on a high horse.  Just expressing some concerns. 

Thanks Wyks. had not thought of that. I'll let it go.

God Bless!
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #352 on: March 15, 2009, 03:31:52 AM »

I'm not posting this below to be be gross, altho I could use some Pepto, but the poster mentions the area close by as having significance. I was wondering the same thing when Ron refused to stay at his mom's home or anyone else's home close by. Mrs. Neves lives about 12 mile away.

I know he gave a reason of feeling sentimental and wanting to stay close, but he seemed creepy when he said it -- like he really wanted to stay close b/c if he were miles away he wouldn't know if someone else were getting too close.

I know that's a stretch, but it crossed my mind. And I don't know if this post is true anyway, so I wanted to ask you guys. Did they move yet? Out of the tent? Or out of the moblie home?  And did Ron leave Haleigh's things there?? No way! ?? Then the poster below  goes into a horrific septic tank theory.

"When I heard they left Haleigh's things in the house when they moved, I got a cold chill. If my child were missing, I would take every piece of her existence with me, for rememberance if anything.

"My theory is that they left those there in memorium (like we leave things on our loved ones' gravesites), which makes me think her body is somewhere near that trailer... if not under it. Then I thought of septic tanks, not old ones...but ones in use. I recently had my septic tank pumped out, and the man that was doing it mentioned a house he just did, where the owner left the lid off in lieu of them coming to pump, and her dog fell in. She was looking for the dog when they came and pumped out the septic. Her dog was in it but it looked like it had been in it longer than a few days. He said, active septic systems have caustic acids, chemicals and bacteria that break down the waste, it doesn't take long for a body to decompose beyond recognition...and any evidence long lost. DNA is all mixed up too, the longer one sits in that muck. Cadaver dogs won't be able to diferentiate between sewage and a dead body because it's all dead flesh in one way or another. Sorry for the forensic Quincy rant... I hope it's not the case, but them leaving her stuff and moving away just adds another fish to the mix of fishiness to this case."

look very closely at the today show video right about 7:11 point and look at misty left arm she nuges ron like help me out here.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/29674806#29674806

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #353 on: March 15, 2009, 03:31:56 AM »

My computer is going crazy...so I am going to bed. Island do you know how to pull up links for the courthouse video last Monday? I want to try to get the tag number off the dark colored truck so I can get both run at one time.

I can pull up the link, but I can't do screen captures........also, IIRC I don't remember him actually getting into a truck in that video?

[
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: March 15, 2009, 03:37:28 AM »

Uh why are we suppose to take this eyesforlies person seriously? I mean I watched the interview and have watched the utube version x3 and I don't see what she sees.

I mean eflies has no credentials other than a self proclaimed blog stating she is physic but no education or degree in anything. Why is she considered such an expert that I should take seriously.

No one is telling you how you have to see it, we just put it out there......she nails my feeling spot on and not only in this "review" of their actions, but in prior ones~I see exactly what she see.......never heard that she states she is a psychic (I'll go look).

Also, you don't need a degree to be able to read peoples lies, even the cops don't believe Misty and stated she has NOT been ruled out as a suspect

FriedGreenTomatoes, is it the lack of formal credentials with which you take issue?....Rather than the techniques themselves?

I'm not sure if you're suggesting that b/c you are unable to "see" something that it doesn't exist... are you?

Here is some further information; Hope it helps.
  Smile

The world’s foremost expert on facial expressions and is a professor emeritus of psychology at the University of California-San Francisco School of Medicine. The author of fourteen books, including Emotions Revealed, he lives in northern California.

Dr. Paul Ekman is a psychologist who has been a pioneer in the study of emotions and their relation to facial expressions. Dr. Ekman is considered one of the 100 most eminent psychologists of the twentieth century. Ekman takes a developmental approach, in that the development of human traits and states over time, is the background to his research.

Contrary to the belief of some anthropologists including Margaret Mead, Dr. Ekman found that facial expressions of emotion are not culturally determined, but universal to human culture and thus biological in origin, as Charles Darwin had once hypothesized. Dr. Ekman's finding is now widely accepted by scientists.

Dr. Maureen O'Sullican;

Professor of Psychology, USF  B.S., Fordham University; Ph.D., University of Southern California.

By working with secret service agents, trainers from ATF and LA Sheriffs , Dr. O'Sullivan and her colleagues were able to learn a great deal about how people can effectively use the behavioral clues that signal deception and develop training to help people become better lie detectors.

"We are able to significantly improve someone's ability to recognize microexpressions which are involved in many kinds of lies," Dr. O'Sullivan said.

Dr. O'Sullivan teaches a variety of courses ranging from General Psychology to experimental courses in psychological testing and social psychology as well as a service learning course in which students volunteer at community agencies related to their personal, spiritual and career interests.

Her research addresses questions about human emotion including: emotional intelligence, humor, romantic love, lying and truthfulness, courtesy, and cross-cultural differences in emotional experience and expression. She also studies individual differences in intelligence and expertise.

O’Sullivan, who teaches at the University of San Francisco, discusses her findings at the American Medical Association’s Annual Science Reporters Conference.

Dr. Mark G. Frank

Received his Ph.D. in Social Psychology from Cornell University in 1989. He then received a National Research Service Award from the National Institute of Mental Health to do postdoctoral research in the Psychiatry Department at the University of California at San Francisco Medical School, where he worked with Dr. Paul Ekman.

In 1992, he joined the School of Psychology at the University of New South Wales in Sydney, and 4 years later joined the Communication Department at Rutgers University in New Jersey.
Research is done by showing subjects videotapes of people being questioned in a variety of situations.

Police officers tend to be above average in cases involving crimes but not in emotional situations, while therapists were just the opposite.

The clues aren’t as obvious, but there’s a small group of individuals who can detect the subtle signs that people reveal when they lie.

The vast majority of people don’t notice those flickers of falsehood, but psychology professor, Dr. Maureen O’Sullivan has found a few that can find the fibbers nearly every time.

Of 13,000 people tested by Dr. MAureen o'Sullivan for the ability to detect deception, there 31 who are able to detect deception; and she cautioned that even the best of them is not 100 percent accurate.

(The "Eyes for Lies" blogger is one of them, BTW)

So who is good at detecting lies? In 1999, Dr. Maureen O'Sullivan, Dr. Paul Ekman, professor emeritus of psychology, at the University of California, San Francisco, and Dr. Mark Frank of Rutgers described how well various professions detected lies, and found the greatest accuracy among federal officers, including many from the Company, and then sheriffs who were highly regarded as interrogators by their peers.

It makes sense. Some people, O'Sullivan says, "especially the cops, develop it because they wanted consciously to find out if someone is lying."

The Physiology of Facial expression"
http://discovermagazine.com/2005/jan/physiology-of-facial-expressions

"Dr. Paul Ekman: Catching Liars"
http://www.paulekman.com/

"Ask A Scientist"
http://www.askascientistsf.com/pdfs/AskAScientist_10.12.05.pdf

"Scientists say a Rare Few Have the Skill to Detect the Flickers of Falsehood,  "
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6249749/

"Have We been Lying to You?"
http://whyfiles.org/shorties/162lie_detect/

Sorry but I do not believe the eyesforlies lady has a special gift and is an expert. She seems to be a self proclaimed expert. That is just my opinion and simply do not trust her judgment more than I trust my own.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #355 on: March 15, 2009, 03:43:06 AM »

I always go back and review CVZ's comment sections.......now, take it for what it's worth, but this guy says he's local~if this is true, I'll drive down there myself and bitch slap Misty and have Cobra handle Ron:

formerdcfinvestigator

The moto of the dcf office in palatka that would have handled this case is see no evil, hear no evil, document no evil. Where I worked investigations in Volusia County things were better with some good directors and supervisors and dedicated workers but their were also workers who would be on call and falsify going to a home my trainer and myself discovered one of these instances (it was a sex abuse allegation which is supposed to be investigated within a matter of hours ---but going to the door and leaving a card can count as starting it ---I was absolutely furious and later got reprimanded for making such a big deal out of it. That worker worked at the least another month before she was gone. I still don't know if she quit or was fired.

When I think of the worst cases which I saw the worst ones always seem to have a piss soaked mattress that they sleep on. Where are the childrens toys lack of any was also consistent in these cases. Potty training is an extremely dangers time for children and a paramours have a trend of being the perpetrator of some of the most violent abuse. This child was also cared for by another extremely high risk person someone 25 and younger.

I now teach at the nearest high school to this incident and several of the students are related to her and they have all told me that they think it was them or her. One told me "everyone knew she hated Haliegh.....she was putting her fingers in boiling water......." Ronald was known to hang out at some kind of local motorcycle gang, a known drug addict apparently with an extensive criminal history.

You might say to yourself "Why would dcf place a child there?" I couldn't tell you but the local judge makes the final decision....however, once while investigating a backlog case from a worker who left the agency I found a twelve yoa boy that had been placed in a home with a registerd sex offender. When I spoke to the supervisor I was told that he could have contact with children if his probation allowed it. DCF placed that child there with an open case unreal. I resubmitted the case b/c I was not going to close it like that ever.

Putnams dcf is far far far worse.

[
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: March 15, 2009, 03:49:36 AM »

Island, don't worry about the link now. I am having a horrible time with SM tonight. It keeps flashing and taking forever to load.Will talk to you guys later today. IM I sent you nanners.Godnight!

God Bless!
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: March 15, 2009, 03:51:51 AM »

I always go back and review CVZ's comment sections.......now, take it for what it's worth, but this guy says he's local~if this is true, I'll drive down there myself and bitch slap Misty and have Cobra handle Ron:

formerdcfinvestigator

The moto of the dcf office in palatka that would have handled this case is see no evil, hear no evil, document no evil. Where I worked investigations in Volusia County things were better with some good directors and supervisors and dedicated workers but their were also workers who would be on call and falsify going to a home my trainer and myself discovered one of these instances (it was a sex abuse allegation which is supposed to be investigated within a matter of hours ---but going to the door and leaving a card can count as starting it ---I was absolutely furious and later got reprimanded for making such a big deal out of it. That worker worked at the least another month before she was gone. I still don't know if she quit or was fired.

When I think of the worst cases which I saw the worst ones always seem to have a piss soaked mattress that they sleep on. Where are the childrens toys lack of any was also consistent in these cases. Potty training is an extremely dangers time for children and a paramours have a trend of being the perpetrator of some of the most violent abuse. This child was also cared for by another extremely high risk person someone 25 and younger.

I now teach at the nearest high school to this incident and several of the students are related to her and they have all told me that they think it was them or her. One told me "everyone knew she hated Haliegh.....she was putting her fingers in boiling water......." Ronald was known to hang out at some kind of local motorcycle gang, a known drug addict apparently with an extensive criminal history.

You might say to yourself "Why would dcf place a child there?" I couldn't tell you but the local judge makes the final decision....however, once while investigating a backlog case from a worker who left the agency I found a twelve yoa boy that had been placed in a home with a registerd sex offender. When I spoke to the supervisor I was told that he could have contact with children if his probation allowed it. DCF placed that child there with an open case unreal. I resubmitted the case b/c I was not going to close it like that ever.

Yikes! If this is true I will go with you!!  In the Today Show video with Misty nuging ron at the 7:11 part of the video and the nerves whatever twitching and look at their eyes they look dilated to me once again.  Finally no sunglasses. Actions speak loader than words and this case is starting to show a lot of strange action thru out.

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: March 15, 2009, 03:58:38 AM »

If you keep reading you will see that no one other than this one poster says haleigh's things are left behind. I do not believe they were left.

A local posting on WS said the septic system only has a small opening to pump out the septic and no way could a child fall in there. I am sure LE would have checked out this if it were a possibility.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #359 on: March 15, 2009, 04:00:05 AM »

formerdcfinvestigator

Yikes! If this is true I will go with you!!  In the Today Show video with Misty nuging ron at the 7:11 part of the video and the nerves whatever twitching and look at their eyes they look dilated to me once again.  Finally no sunglasses. Actions speak loader than words and this case is starting to show a lot of strange action thru out.

Heck~I think it has been strange from the begining, but I did notice that and all the points from the eyes for lies blogspot.

If it's true, we may need the SM bail money but it will be worth it...........wonder if we should send that link to LE, or maybe CVZ already did, they could track that IP and find out what he is hearing from the kids in town and question them

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.