April 16, 2024, 05:15:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 311810 times)
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #360 on: March 15, 2009, 04:02:12 AM »

I just have this sick feeling that little Haleigh is wrapped in a blanket and is either in woods on Ron's way to work or in the river. I do not trust momma Teresa. The blanket  in the van "they took" is driving me nuts. When that statement was made LE had not took anything.
I think she is talking about the van that her Cousin had borrowed from someone when he had came over!

I agree.  so does that mean she went with him when he borrowed the van?  and who was she partying with supposedly for 3 days.

I found this off of the comments in true crime report, comments secton:

nycestgirlevr said:
Ok for starters I never heard that her stuff was left in the house. Where do you get your information?
Anyhow I have actually spoken to a family member of Haleighs family, her mothers side of the family. And this is the new information I was given and it was directly from a family member of Haleighs. The vehicle they have is the van Misty was driving on Monday Feb.9th. The van had a new scratch that everyone is curious about also. The other thing I was told about Misty was that she was "missing" all weekend until Monday the 9th when Ronald found her and drug her back home. He did not get Haleigh off the bus the other parents at the bus stop said it was Misty in the van the police still have here in Jacksonville. And lastly the neighbor a single white older male moved after Haleigh went missing. This is what I know as of now. Lets get this out there people incase Haleigh is still alive. Oh also the dogs actually followed Haleigh and Mistys scent to the St. Johns river and it stopped there period and this ifno comes strait from Haleigh Cummings family!

If this part is true and with what the teach said about Misty hating Haleigh and putting her fingers in boiling water....then maybe jmo Misty was mad that ron made her come home and she took it out on Haleigh and it went to far this time. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #361 on: March 15, 2009, 04:03:17 AM »

I'm not posting this below to be be gross, altho I could use some Pepto, but the poster mentions the area close by as having significance. I was wondering the same thing when Ron refused to stay at his mom's home or anyone else's home close by. Mrs. Neves lives about 12 mile away.

I know he gave a reason of feeling sentimental and wanting to stay close, but he seemed creepy when he said it -- like he really wanted to stay close b/c if he were miles away he wouldn't know if someone else were getting too close.

I know that's a stretch, but it crossed my mind. And I don't know if this post is true anyway, so I wanted to ask you guys. Did they move yet? Out of the tent? Or out of the moblie home?  And did Ron leave Haleigh's things there?? No way! ?? Then the poster below  goes into a horrific septic tank theory.

TRUE CRIME REPORT Missing in Florida: Haleigh Cummings, Age 5
http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/02/missing_in_florida_haleigh_cum.php

Below poster AMC said:     Posted 03/05/2009 at 11:32:37 AM

"When I heard they left Haleigh's things in the house when they moved, I got a cold chill. If my child were missing, I would take every piece of her existence with me, for rememberance if anything.

"My theory is that they left those there in memorium (like we leave things on our loved ones' gravesites), which makes me think her body is somewhere near that trailer... if not under it. Then I thought of septic tanks, not old ones...but ones in use. I recently had my septic tank pumped out, and the man that was doing it mentioned a house he just did, where the owner left the lid off in lieu of them coming to pump, and her dog fell in. She was looking for the dog when they came and pumped out the septic. Her dog was in it but it looked like it had been in it longer than a few days. He said, active septic systems have caustic acids, chemicals and bacteria that break down the waste, it doesn't take long for a body to decompose beyond recognition...and any evidence long lost. DNA is all mixed up too, the longer one sits in that muck. Cadaver dogs won't be able to diferentiate between sewage and a dead body because it's all dead flesh in one way or another. Sorry for the forensic Quincy rant... I hope it's not the case, but them leaving her stuff and moving away just adds another fish to the mix of fishiness to this case."

If you keep reading you will see that no one other than this one poster says haleigh's things are left behind. I do not believe they were left.

A local posting on WS said the septic system only has a small opening to pump out the septic and no way could a child fall in there. I am sure LE would have checked out this if it were a possibility.

I can call Marie and find out what was or was not left behind. We know much was left behind from when Crystal got to go in and was inconsolable as she saw the bed where Haleigh slept, the people outside the trailer heard her screams and when she asked to take a momento such as a stuffed animal etc, she was denied and left empty handed

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #362 on: March 15, 2009, 04:05:03 AM »

I just have this sick feeling that little Haleigh is wrapped in a blanket and is either in woods on Ron's way to work or in the river. I do not trust momma Teresa. The blanket  in the van "they took" is driving me nuts. When that statement was made LE had not took anything.
I think she is talking about the van that her Cousin had borrowed from someone when he had came over!

I agree.  so does that mean she went with him when he borrowed the van?  and who was she partying with supposedly for 3 days.

I found this off of the comments in true crime report, comments secton:

nycestgirlevr said:
Ok for starters I never heard that her stuff was left in the house. Where do you get your information?
Anyhow I have actually spoken to a family member of Haleighs family, her mothers side of the family. And this is the new information I was given and it was directly from a family member of Haleighs. The vehicle they have is the van Misty was driving on Monday Feb.9th. The van had a new scratch that everyone is curious about also. The other thing I was told about Misty was that she was "missing" all weekend until Monday the 9th when Ronald found her and drug her back home. He did not get Haleigh off the bus the other parents at the bus stop said it was Misty in the van the police still have here in Jacksonville. And lastly the neighbor a single white older male moved after Haleigh went missing. This is what I know as of now. Lets get this out there people incase Haleigh is still alive. Oh also the dogs actually followed Haleigh and Mistys scent to the St. Johns river and it stopped there period and this ifno comes strait from Haleigh Cummings family!

If this part is true and with what the teach said about Misty hating Haleigh and putting her fingers in boiling water....then maybe jmo Misty was mad that ron made her come home and she took it out on Haleigh and it went to far this time. 

I wonder if she would do that to punish her for bedwetting or just pure jealousy..........sick on multiple levels

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: March 15, 2009, 04:06:26 AM »

I always go back and review CVZ's comment sections.......now, take it for what it's worth, but this guy says he's local~if this is true, I'll drive down there myself and bitch slap Misty and have Cobra handle Ron:

formerdcfinvestigator

The moto of the dcf office in palatka that would have handled this case is see no evil, hear no evil, document no evil. Where I worked investigations in Volusia County things were better with some good directors and supervisors and dedicated workers but their were also workers who would be on call and falsify going to a home my trainer and myself discovered one of these instances (it was a sex abuse allegation which is supposed to be investigated within a matter of hours ---but going to the door and leaving a card can count as starting it ---I was absolutely furious and later got reprimanded for making such a big deal out of it. That worker worked at the least another month before she was gone. I still don't know if she quit or was fired.

When I think of the worst cases which I saw the worst ones always seem to have a piss soaked mattress that they sleep on. Where are the childrens toys lack of any was also consistent in these cases. Potty training is an extremely dangers time for children and a paramours have a trend of being the perpetrator of some of the most violent abuse. This child was also cared for by another extremely high risk person someone 25 and younger.

I now teach at the nearest high school to this incident and several of the students are related to her and they have all told me that they think it was them or her. One told me "everyone knew she hated Haliegh.....she was putting her fingers in boiling water......." Ronald was known to hang out at some kind of local motorcycle gang, a known drug addict apparently with an extensive criminal history.

You might say to yourself "Why would dcf place a child there?" I couldn't tell you but the local judge makes the final decision....however, once while investigating a backlog case from a worker who left the agency I found a twelve yoa boy that had been placed in a home with a registerd sex offender. When I spoke to the supervisor I was told that he could have contact with children if his probation allowed it. DCF placed that child there with an open case unreal. I resubmitted the case b/c I was not going to close it like that ever.

Putnams dcf is far far far worse.

Yikes! If this is true I will go with you!!  In the Today Show video with Misty nuging ron at the 7:11 part of the video and the nerves whatever twitching and look at their eyes they look dilated to me once again.  Finally no sunglasses. Actions speak loader than words and this case is starting to show a lot of strange action thru out.

Heck~I think it has been strange from the begining, but I did notice that and all the points from the eyes for lies blogspot.

If it's true, we may need the SM bail money but it will be worth it...........wonder if we should send that link to LE, or maybe CVZ already did, they could track that IP and find out what he is hearing from the kids in town and question them

I would hope the teacher called it in.  Arent teachers required to report things like this?  And since she had worked for DFS before surely she did report it.  I think LE already know and are just gathering evidence.  The today show video they both look so guilty.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #364 on: March 15, 2009, 04:13:41 AM »

I always go back and review CVZ's comment sections.......now, take it for what it's worth, but this guy says he's local~if this is true, I'll drive down there myself and bitch slap Misty and have Cobra handle Ron:

formerdcfinvestigator

The moto of the dcf office in palatka that would have handled this case is see no evil, hear no evil, document no evil. Where I worked investigations in Volusia County things were better with some good directors and supervisors and dedicated workers but their were also workers who would be on call and falsify going to a home my trainer and myself discovered one of these instances (it was a sex abuse allegation which is supposed to be investigated within a matter of hours ---but going to the door and leaving a card can count as starting it ---I was absolutely furious and later got reprimanded for making such a big deal out of it. That worker worked at the least another month before she was gone. I still don't know if she quit or was fired.

When I think of the worst cases which I saw the worst ones always seem to have a piss soaked mattress that they sleep on. Where are the childrens toys lack of any was also consistent in these cases. Potty training is an extremely dangers time for children and a paramours have a trend of being the perpetrator of some of the most violent abuse. This child was also cared for by another extremely high risk person someone 25 and younger.

I now teach at the nearest high school to this incident and several of the students are related to her and they have all told me that they think it was them or her. One told me "everyone knew she hated Haliegh.....she was putting her fingers in boiling water......." Ronald was known to hang out at some kind of local motorcycle gang, a known drug addict apparently with an extensive criminal history.

You might say to yourself "Why would dcf place a child there?" I couldn't tell you but the local judge makes the final decision....however, once while investigating a backlog case from a worker who left the agency I found a twelve yoa boy that had been placed in a home with a registerd sex offender. When I spoke to the supervisor I was told that he could have contact with children if his probation allowed it. DCF placed that child there with an open case unreal. I resubmitted the case b/c I was not going to close it like that ever.

Yikes! If this is true I will go with you!!  In the Today Show video with Misty nuging ron at the 7:11 part of the video and the nerves whatever twitching and look at their eyes they look dilated to me once again.  Finally no sunglasses. Actions speak loader than words and this case is starting to show a lot of strange action thru out.

Heck~I think it has been strange from the begining, but I did notice that and all the points from the eyes for lies blogspot.

If it's true, we may need the SM bail money but it will be worth it...........wonder if we should send that link to LE, or maybe CVZ already did, they could track that IP and find out what he is hearing from the kids in town and question them

I would hope the teacher called it in.  Arent teachers required to report things like this?  And since she had worked for DFS before surely she did report it.  I think LE already know and are just gathering evidence.  The today show video they both look so guilty.

ITA~and every FBI profiler that has commented on this case believes they are at least culpable and at worst directly involved, and I do put stock in what they say as they have seen it all.

[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #365 on: March 15, 2009, 04:14:35 AM »

formerdcfinvestigator

wow...I messed that up.  CVZ teacher comment was from a man right?  And HE had worked previously for DCF.  There I hope I have it correct now.   

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: March 15, 2009, 04:18:58 AM »

If CS has heard these same stories it would make sense why she and her lawyer are trying to get Jr outta there fast!  And that could be why they got married so fast to show that ron believes she wouldnt hurt his children and he is in a stable relationship with her now...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #367 on: March 15, 2009, 04:19:15 AM »

Well.. this won't make me very popular, just feel like it needs to be said.  Hopefully it won't offend too many folks. 

One concern is the running of the license plate by a blogger's LE family member to satisfy the curiousity of bloggers.  This to me is an invasion of privacy that isn't necessary.  We as bloggers on the net can sleuth things out from info already available to the public.  And of course, whatever info LE already involved with this case, releases to us.  But that's my opinion, for what it's worth. 

Another concern is that in another case a similiar thing happened, LE family member ran plates, and got into trouble at work for doing personal business on company time as well as using company equipment.  Wouldn't want for that to happen to someone else, if they hadn't thought it thru. 

Not trying to get on a high horse.  Just expressing some concerns. 

Thanks Wyks. had not thought of that. I'll let it go.

You're welcome!  Not trying to tell you or anyone else what to do, hope it didn't come across that way. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #368 on: March 15, 2009, 04:22:36 AM »

formerdcfinvestigator

wow...I messed that up.  CVZ teacher comment was from a man right?  And HE had worked previously for DCF.  There I hope I have it correct now.   

If Haleigh had her fingers put in boiling water someone would have noticed. I can not believe the gm, ggm, RC or the school would not have noticed these scaled fingers and reported them to someone. Even Haleigh and butterbean would have told someone. I think the rumor and gossip is getting ridicules and as adults we should be able to throw out the totally outlandish with the trash. JMO
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #369 on: March 15, 2009, 04:23:02 AM »

If CS has heard these same stories it would make sense why she and her lawyer are trying to get Jr outta there fast!  And that could be why they got married so fast to show that ron believes she wouldnt hurt his children and he is in a stable relationship with her now...

Yes, it certainly would.........also in your question above, I don't know the sex of the poster, but he/she was a former DCF worker in that area

[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #370 on: March 15, 2009, 04:35:16 AM »

If Haleigh had her fingers put in boiling water someone would have noticed. I can not believe the gm, ggm, RC or the school would not have noticed these scaled fingers and reported them to someone. Even Haleigh and butterbean would have told someone. I think the rumor and gossip is getting ridicules and as adults we should be able to throw out the totally outlandish with the trash. JMO

I think I read somewhere that Haleigh and Jr had told there mom or someone that they had been getting hit.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #371 on: March 15, 2009, 04:36:08 AM »

formerdcfinvestigator

I personaly have spilled boiling water on my fingers by straining spagetti etc and it never left any marks, now if she held them in there for any length of time they would..........that is not my pint however, if everyone in school is talking about her feelings towards Haleigh then LE should be made aware. It's so simple to rule out if untrue, contact this poster on CVZ's webpage............very easy and a no-brainer. I don't think Butterbean would notice FTLOG he was 3

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #372 on: March 15, 2009, 04:39:58 AM »

I think I read somewhere that Haleigh and Jr had told there mom or someone that they had been getting hit.

Well, I tend to believe they have been hit in some fashion seeing that Ron can state the DCF proper procedures for discipline verbatim............surely they didn;t go around to people's homes randomly telling them proper procedure.

This is from Clint Van Zandt's site on that comment from Ron:

Clint Van ZandtDiane,

The father was very educated on how he was allowd to ue physical punish on his daughter per the Fla Dept of Soc Svs. His own form of "I got you" to the State. Best,

CVZ

[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: March 15, 2009, 04:44:55 AM »

Well, I tend to believe they have been hit in some fashion seeing that Ron can state the DCF proper procedures for discipline verbatim............surely they didn;t go around to people's homes randomly telling them proper procedure.

Clint Van ZandtDiane,

The father was very educated on how he was allowd to ue physical punish on his daughter per the Fla Dept of Soc Svs. His own form of "I got you" to the State. Best,

CVZ

I am sure it is all going to come out soon.  With Mistys post on Ambers myspace just shows how jealous and vendictive she can be.  Just shows a side of her that is twisted.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #374 on: March 15, 2009, 04:48:45 AM »

Clint Van ZandtDiane,

CVZ

I am sure it is all going to come out soon.  With Mistys post on Ambers myspace just shows how jealous and vendictive she can be.  Just shows a side of her that is twisted.

Yes, she is well.........better not use that word here~but yo can read my mind!

I think I'll try to sleep if I can after all this disturbing info

[
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #375 on: March 15, 2009, 04:55:40 AM »

Clint Van ZandtDiane,

CVZ

Hopefully it will all come out SOON and Haleigh will be found safe. I do have suspicions about Misti but I also do not trust CS or her mother Marie. I totally do not trust A FL because she has been caught in non truths and starting false rumors on WS. My suspect list is quite long and nothing would surprise me thus far but I don't believe outlandish rumors from anonymous posters. I do think their IPs should be checked and they should get a visit from the FBI to check out these claims personally.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: March 15, 2009, 05:03:29 AM »

Withall that I've read today, it just kept getting under my skin that NOTHING concrete has ever been confirmed by LE.

Not who got Haleigh off the bus, what time RC clocked out , was MC out of touch for 3 days, nada. zip.

Maybe GN doesn't really check up on them as often as she makes out, but knowing that it's in the court docs that she helps with the kids she's embellishing her role to enable Rc

LE must have a theory and after all this time I'm beginning to believe it has to do with R & M. otherwise I truely think they would've cleared them.  Up til now I leaned toward SO but it's just been too long without one single timeline or fact regarding them confirmed.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #377 on: March 15, 2009, 05:08:43 AM »

Clint Van ZandtDiane,

CVZ

Hopefully it will all come out SOON and Haleigh will be found safe. I do have suspicions about Misti but I also do not trust CS or her mother Marie. I totally do not trust A FL because she has been caught in non truths and starting false rumors on WS. My suspect list is quite long and nothing would surprise me thus far but I don't believe outlandish rumors from anonymous posters. I do think their IPs should be checked and they should get a visit from the FBI to check out these claims personally.

I agree that those statements should be checked out too.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: March 15, 2009, 05:11:58 AM »

Clint Van ZandtDiane,

CVZ

Yes, she is well.........better not use that word here~but yo can read my mind!

I think I'll try to sleep if I can after all this disturbing info

Night IM, I am heading to the monkey bunky too.  My eyes are feeling heavy and I can barely read anymore.  Sweet dreams Monkeys until tomorrow.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: March 15, 2009, 05:13:57 AM »

Good night all from me also

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.