March 28, 2024, 01:55:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310136 times)
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #380 on: March 15, 2009, 08:11:40 AM »

My computer is going crazy...so I am going to bed. Island do you know how to pull up links for the courthouse video last Monday? I want to try to get the tag number off the dark colored truck so I can get both run at one time.

I can pull up the link, but I can't do screen captures........also, IIRC I don't remember him actually getting into a truck in that video?

Thanks, IslandMonkey, for the CVZ insights. Very informative and sadly, not at all surprising, imo. In fact, it seems that all the experts and non-formal-experts that we've come across so far are "reading" the situation similarly. For me, when one gets a certain vibe, it's interesting; When several get the same/similar vibes, it's chilling..... and tellling, and "speaks volumes."

Did I understand correctly that Misty's engagement ring is an heirloom handed down from Mother Neves? Perhaps via Mother Sykes? (Or was  it Mother Croslin?)   
(TM Luckyday - heh.)

Well, ehx-SKYOOO-OO-OOZE.....muh-MEEEEE! (/Steve Martin, circa 1982) Now I feel a Dana Carvey Church Lady's, "How con-VEEEEN-ient" coming on....

Well, if the ring is indeed an heirloom, that squashes those nasty, unfair rumors about the possibility or inquiry whether the procurement of the ring had been funded by donation $$. So to be fair, maybe the truck - if it's "new" or rather, "new to Ron Ron" and in his name - maybe the truck is an heirloom too, passed down to Ron from Mother Neves....

(insert sardonic emoticion here)

Maybe now that Miss Croslin is the beaming and effusive Mrs. Cummings, perhaps now the new Mrs.Cummings can legally get her little mits on some of the $$..... sorry, I mean..... now maybe she can benefit from the generosity of others as Ron allegedly - according to some, - appears to have possibly done. I said "allegedly;" (So no need to jump me again like a monkey on a cupcake.)  Smile

What tears at my heart additionally - beyond Haleigh being missing, of course, is that the people who are donating.... let me re-phrase.... IOW, if the donations were to go instead to the Reward Fund, the total would rise faster and the chance of a legit tip materializing that could bring this to fruition would no doubt likely increase; and if the tipster felt the reward money was enough such that he could get his family safely, permanently relocated OUT of Satsuma he nay prceed with coming forward. Someone surely knows something; but the gain has to be worth the risk, imo.

MOO  Smile

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #381 on: March 15, 2009, 08:25:03 AM »

I'm not posting this below to be be gross, altho I could use some Pepto, but the poster mentions the area close by as having significance. I was wondering the same thing when Ron refused to stay at his mom's home or anyone else's home close by. Mrs. Neves lives about 12 mile away.

I know he gave a reason of feeling sentimental and wanting to stay close, but he seemed creepy when he said it -- like he really wanted to stay close b/c if he were miles away he wouldn't know if someone else were getting too close.

I know that's a stretch, but it crossed my mind. And I don't know if this post is true anyway, so I wanted to ask you guys. Did they move yet? Out of the tent? Or out of the moblie home?  And did Ron leave Haleigh's things there?? No way! ?? Then the poster below  goes into a horrific septic tank theory.

TRUE CRIME REPORT Missing in Florida: Haleigh Cummings, Age 5
http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/02/missing_in_florida_haleigh_cum.php

Below poster AMC said:     Posted 03/05/2009 at 11:32:37 AM

"When I heard they left Haleigh's things in the house when they moved, I got a cold chill. If my child were missing, I would take every piece of her existence with me, for rememberance if anything. [snip for space]

If you keep reading you will see that no one other than this one poster says haleigh's things are left behind. I do not believe they were left.

A local posting on WS said the septic system only has a small opening to pump out the septic and no way could a child fall in there. I am sure LE would have checked out this if it were a possibility.

I can call Marie and find out what was or was not left behind. We know much was left behind from when Crystal got to go in and was inconsolable as she saw the bed where Haleigh slept, the people outside the trailer heard her screams and when she asked to take a momento such as a stuffed animal etc, she was denied and left empty handed

Thank you, FriedGreenTomatoes, I did mention that I didn't have any verificatioin of the above pasted post from the TCR site. That's why I asked -- in case a monkey had a source that could be verified;

As it turned out, IslandMonkey seems to be checking on getting an answer on that. If IslandMonkey verifies it, then that is good enough for me.  Smile

Also, if we are to question the veracity (as we should..... and I did) of the poster at TCR, shouldn't we also question the "local posting on WS" too? -- the one  who claims to have info on the septic system? 

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #382 on: March 15, 2009, 09:13:11 AM »

I always go back and review CVZ's comment sections.......now, take it for what it's worth, but this guy says he's local~if this is true, I'll drive down there myself and bitch slap Misty and have Cobra handle Ron:

formerdcfinvestigator

The moto of the dcf office in palatka that would have handled this case is see no evil, hear no evil, document no evil. Where I worked investigations in Volusia County things were better with some good directors and supervisors and dedicated workers but their were also workers who would be on call and falsify going to a home my trainer and myself discovered one of these instances (it was a sex abuse allegation which is supposed to be investigated within a matter of hours ---but going to the door and leaving a card can count as starting it ---I was absolutely furious and later got reprimanded for making such a big deal out of it. That worker worked at the least another month before she was gone. I still don't know if she quit or was fired.

When I think of the worst cases which I saw the worst ones always seem to have a piss soaked mattress that they sleep on. Where are the childrens toys lack of any was also consistent in these cases. Potty training is an extremely dangers time for children and a paramours have a trend of being the perpetrator of some of the most violent abuse. This child was also cared for by another extremely high risk person someone 25 and younger.

I now teach at the nearest high school to this incident and several of the students are related to her and they have all told me that they think it was them or her. One told me "everyone knew she hated Haliegh.....she was putting her fingers in boiling water......." Ronald was known to hang out at some kind of local motorcycle gang, a known drug addict apparently with an extensive criminal history.

You might say to yourself "Why would dcf place a child there?" I couldn't tell you but the local judge makes the final decision....however, once while investigating a backlog case from a worker who left the agency I found a twelve yoa boy that had been placed in a home with a registerd sex offender. When I spoke to the supervisor I was told that he could have contact with children if his probation allowed it. DCF placed that child there with an open case unreal. I resubmitted the case b/c I was not going to close it like that ever.

Putnams dcf is far far far worse.

Yikes! If this is true I will go with you!!  In the Today Show video with Misty nuging ron at the 7:11 part of the video and the nerves whatever twitching and look at their eyes they look dilated to me once again.  Finally no sunglasses. Actions speak loader than words and this case is starting to show a lot of strange action thru out.

Heck~I think it has been strange from the begining, but I did notice that and all the points from the eyes for lies blogspot.

If it's true, we may need the SM bail money but it will be worth it...........wonder if we should send that link to LE, or maybe CVZ already did, they could track that IP and find out what he is hearing from the kids in town and question them

I would hope the teacher called it in.  Arent teachers required to report things like this?  And since she had worked for DFS before surely she did report it.  I think LE already know and are just gathering evidence.  The today show video they both look so guilty.

OMG, the idea of that makes me ill.

IslandMonkey imo, a big fat yes! to your question about callinig it in to LE.

I hear you, Jules, and I hate to say this, but I don't want to assume that anyone called, told, or properly reported  anything -- even if they are professionally bound to do so.

Ron is a frightening individual and people in the loop may have weighed "doing the right thing" against what they may have felt  would have posed a real risk to their family's safety. Hence, turning a blind eye; Sadly, it happens.

I'm going to contact the tipline. So what if they already know? What if they don't? I hope more than one call/email reaches the tipline. The contact info was posted somewhere here; I've got to find it again. (I'm a couple of pages behind, so if someone has already re-posted it, then great.)

Not only contacting the tipline/LE, but emailing/contacting Crystal's atty, Kim Picazio seems like a good idea to me too. She may know all she needs to know, but we don't know that; and better safe than sorry.

The reason I bring her up is that she is investigating the former Cummings home environment. As far as I know, the Child Protective Services (or whatever the Florida version of that is called) seals those records from the public - not that she cannot access them, but typically any kind of well-intentioned heads-up is usually appreciated. And who knows? Some tidbit of info like the above passed on to Pacazio could expedite matters. It's worth a shot, is all I'm saying; and I'm going to do it.

I saw Ms. Picazio's website info here; I'll look; If not I'll Google it. When I locate the contact info, I'm going to email Picazio with the above information and she can do with it what she sees fit, if anything. The reason I'm hoping for more than one call/email etc (more than one, but not over kill like 50, so as not to inundate her) is that one email/call can be missed or fizzle out or not get to the right person.... 4 or 5 or 6 likely will not.

Anyway, I'm all in and going to do both. Hey, Luckyday and JerseyGirl, you are familiar with the process, if you guys feel inclined... hint hint Smile

Or IslandMonkey you have useful legit contacts there in Satsuma or close to there, right?

OMG, that whole notion above about Misty, etc is sickening; I so hope it's not true.

danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #383 on: March 15, 2009, 09:17:17 AM »

of the places I heard it:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE

Police Pursue New Leads in Missing Florida Girl

Aired February 17, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET

TERESA NEVES, PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: I believe that she was. To the best of my knowledge, she was there. I had a family member there that night checking on the children, dropping off some clothes. So I know up to a point that she was definitely there. There`s no doubt in my mind that she was there, you know?

GRACE: We know for a fact, Miss Neves, that she was at school the day that she went missing.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am, she was. I picked her up from the bus stop.

This is what is bothering me. If she got her off the bus....Why would she send someone to check on the kids? If she was that worried about them...why did she not take them home with her??? Something just does not add up.

Darla, I agree with you too.  If she got her off the bus that day, what happened next?

Did she:
1.  take her straight home ( bus stop is right down the road from house, right?)
2.  take her back to her house for a visit (15-20 miles to pick her up, 15-20 miles to bring her home....she had to have stayed for a while to visit with her)
4.  did she take her to McDonald's, shopping, etc?
5.  Who did she leave her with when she left to go home?

(Some/All of these questions may have been answered but I'm not as familiar with this case and all you other monkeys.....but I'm getting there Smile

Unless no one was there to get Haleigh 15-20 miles is a long way to drive to  pick a child up from the bus stop especially when the stop is down the road from
 where the child lives......she had to have spent some time with her....i just don't understand why she didn't see about the clothes or whatever herself when she was there....she could have also sent gg back to the house to see if Misty had given them supper or even how Misty was acting....

I think they all have lied at one point....it's hard to put all the lies together and come up with the truth.....Poor LE....I hope and pray the new PI will be able to break Misty or Ron or anyone for that matter!

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: March 15, 2009, 09:36:03 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

I just woke up ... and going by common sense and simplicity:

Neither Ron nor Misty seem very upset ... they're not panicking or sick with worry, or much of anything.

They act nervous sometimes and arrogant other times.

Misty can't answer why her story changed so much????

I see in Ron, a very angry man, a very arrogant BOY, and he clearly gives off a

"Catch me if you can"         vibe.

What does this say, in common sense? 

They're not worried sick about where Haleigh is?  Nope ...

They're (mostly Misty) scared and worried, the truth will come out, that they'll be found out.  On the Today Show, I did pick up nervousness in Ron ... at times, his face held the combination look between, nervous being around folks he didn't know (authority, media), and trying to keep it together to not let stuff slip out, and arrogant as all hell, angry and a smart ass attitude.

Put that all together, and common sense tells you, they're not worried about Haleigh.
Either because they have her safe somewhere, or they know she is dead.

Just sayin ....
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #385 on: March 15, 2009, 09:40:52 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

Neither Ron nor Misty seem very upset ... they're not panicking or sick with worry, or much of anything.

They're (mostly Misty) scared and worried, the truth will come out, that they'll be found out.  On the Today Show, I did pick up nervousness in Ron ... at times, his face held the combination look between, nervous being around folks he didn't know (authority, media), and trying to keep it together to not let stuff slip out, and arrogant as all hell, angry and a smart ass attitude.

Put that all together, and common sense tells you, they're not worried about Haleigh.

Just sayin ....

yepper, I have to agree with you.....they do seem to be in knowledge of the real happenings...such a shame.....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: March 15, 2009, 10:24:31 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

Just sayin ....

I agree as well
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: March 15, 2009, 10:40:40 AM »

Hey guys,

I have been with y'all through the beginning of this, from DAY ONE, if you will, and I wonder, could it be as simple as, Ron didn't do this, and didn't want this to happen, but now that it has, he is not going to turn down the good things that are coming to him because of it?  It certainly seems like he would garner more public support and be a hero if he helped LE get her rather than protecting her? Unless he is complicit and that's a whole other ball of wax.

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: March 15, 2009, 10:44:41 AM »

Are septic tanks made that way in Fla.? Ours are different here in S.C.
Mines not and neither are any of my families, they only have a small pipe that goes into the drain for the septic tank, not big enough for a child, only way to dispose of a child in a septic tank here you would have to dig down to the big opening!

Good Morning Monkeys...re Mobile Home Park Septic Tanks...I'm not sure about FL, but in Ohio each mobile home pad has only a small sewage pipe that connects to the home.  Sewage runs through that pipe into larger pipe at the street which ultimately runs into a very large "sewage plant" that houses a septic tank and a sand filter.  This plant has manholes for maintenance access,  grinders, etc that convert sewage into liquid that goes into sand filter (concrete structure about the size of an olympic swimming pool) with many layers of different size gravel and sand to filter the waste, then a retainage pond at the end.  This was the common EPA licensed way of treating sewage in areas that did not have city/county systems.  It's rapidly being abandoned..but was common for many years.  Sorry to be so graphic.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #389 on: March 15, 2009, 11:01:16 AM »

Good Morning, Aprilshowers, I agree as well with what you posted.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: March 15, 2009, 12:01:01 PM »

Good Morning, Monkeys:

Has anyone seen this new video w/remarks??????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1PlszjkZ5Q

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #391 on: March 15, 2009, 12:09:27 PM »

If Haleigh had her fingers put in boiling water someone would have noticed. I can not believe the gm, ggm, RC or the school would not have noticed these scaled fingers and reported them to someone. Even Haleigh and butterbean would have told someone. I think the rumor and gossip is getting ridicules and as adults we should be able to throw out the totally outlandish with the trash. JMO

I think I read somewhere that Haleigh and Jr had told there mom or someone that they had been getting hit.

If this is true why didn't Crystal do anything about it?  I don't believe it.  Sounds like Giraldo rumors. IMO

MM
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #392 on: March 15, 2009, 12:12:43 PM »

If Haleigh had her fingers put in boiling water someone would have noticed. I can not believe the gm, ggm, RC or the school would not have noticed these scaled fingers and reported them to someone. Even Haleigh and butterbean would have told someone. I think the rumor and gossip is getting ridicules and as adults we should be able to throw out the totally outlandish with the trash. JMO

I think I read somewhere that Haleigh and Jr had told there mom or someone that they had been getting hit.

If this is true why didn't Crystal do anything about it?  I don't believe it.  Sounds like Giraldo rumors. IMO
But, there are pics of HL with both hands bandaged - could wonder why??

Mark Twain:
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: March 15, 2009, 12:17:20 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark Twain:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: March 15, 2009, 12:23:41 PM »

Rana Happy Birthday  I really enjoy your posts. 
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #395 on: March 15, 2009, 12:23:51 PM »

REALLY!!!  That is different.  Link please. Sheds a whole new light. TIA

MM
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #396 on: March 15, 2009, 12:26:18 PM »

Hey Rana.  Happy Birthday to you!!!    

MM
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: March 15, 2009, 12:34:32 PM »

REALLY!!!  That is different.  Link please. Sheds a whole new light. TIA
Minnie, first your pup is a real cutie. I don't have the link, but I remember people discussing the bandages on Haleigh's hands, I recall some people thinking they were gloves. I hope someone posts the pic, now the gloves seems strange to me, I wore gloves to church when I was a child, a hundred years ago  but I can't imagine girls doing that now, but of course I could be wrong.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: March 15, 2009, 12:36:11 PM »

If CS has heard these same stories it would make sense why she and her lawyer are trying to get Jr outta there fast!  And that could be why they got married so fast to show that ron believes she wouldnt hurt his children and he is in a stable relationship with her now...

Yes, it certainly would.........also in your question above, I don't know the sex of the poster, but he/she was a former DCF worker in that area

Just jumpin in before I got to go to  work about the finger tips and boiling water-Haleigh had those sorta white gauge gloves on in one of those pictures I seen on the internet..
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: March 15, 2009, 12:36:17 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKPfuhDG-OM

HL's bandaged hands @1:05

Mark Twain:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.