April 17, 2024, 06:57:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 311945 times)
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #400 on: March 15, 2009, 12:37:27 PM »

If Haleigh had her fingers put in boiling water someone would have noticed. I can not believe the gm, ggm, RC or the school would not have noticed these scaled fingers and reported them to someone. Even Haleigh and butterbean would have told someone. I think the rumor and gossip is getting ridicules and as adults we should be able to throw out the totally outlandish with the trash. JMO

I think I read somewhere that Haleigh and Jr had told there mom or someone that they had been getting hit.

If this is true why didn't Crystal do anything about it?  I don't believe it.  Sounds like Giraldo rumors. IMO
But, there are pics of HL with both hands bandaged - could wonder why??

REALLY!!!  That is different.  Link please. Sheds a whole new light. TIA
Minnie, first your pup is a real cutie. I don't have the link, but I remember people discussing the bandages on Haleigh's hands, I recall some people thinking they were gloves. I hope someone posts the pic, now the gloves seems strange to me, I wore gloves to church when I was a child, a hundred years ago  but I can't imagine girls doing that now, but of course I could be wrong.

Thank you.  My doggie is a real mess.  Actually have two but no pictures here at home.

It seems no one dresses for church anymore.  You are right as a child we wore gloves and hats.  Mom used to really dress us up. I somehow don't see that happening here.  But, I would like to see those pictures.

MM
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #401 on: March 15, 2009, 12:38:06 PM »

Thanks luckyday 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: March 15, 2009, 12:40:17 PM »

Okay, those are not gloves 
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #403 on: March 15, 2009, 12:41:36 PM »

Thank you.  The only thing it appears the fingertips are not bandaged.  You can see nail polish on her little fingernails.  Don't know what would explain the bandages on both hands though.  Weird.

MM
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #404 on: March 15, 2009, 12:43:23 PM »

Nope they aren't.

BTW I love your dog pic.  Where did you get the St. Pat's picture frame?

MM
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #405 on: March 15, 2009, 12:49:54 PM »

Thank you.  The only thing it appears the fingertips are not bandaged.  You can see nail polish on her little fingernails.  Don't know what would explain the bandages on both hands though.  Weird.
Could her little hands have been burnt? That was my first thought when I saw this clip about two weeks ago. And if so, why would the family release that particular picture??? Maybe Ron/Misty was "teaching" HL a lesson? "Little girl, I've told you before NOT to touch the stove - I'll teach you!!" (Puts her little hands on the burner). All speculation and MOO!!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: March 15, 2009, 12:54:37 PM »

Nope they aren't.

BTW I love your dog pic.  Where did you get the St. Pat's picture frame?
Thank-you, Brandi can help you with that, she does wonderful work. I can't figure out either why her little fingertips aren't bandaged, and what harm came to her hands. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: March 15, 2009, 12:57:18 PM »

I did read that Turner syndrome caused swollen hands. Or, kids do have other medical issues. Or accidents. If that was a result of the boiling water story, those pictures would not be there as it looks as if they were taken by Ron or his family. There's alot of bs out there. 
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #408 on: March 15, 2009, 12:59:28 PM »

HI ALL YOU SMART MONKEYS...I TO AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT ABOUT THE BANDAGES...I ALSO SAW SOMETHING THAT WAS A BIT WIERD TO ME ON THAT U TUBE VIDEO...THERE ARE 2 PICS  WHERE RUN IS TAKEING HALEIGH OUT TO THE BUS STOP..AND IT LOOKS LIKE SHE WAS TRYING TO FIGHT BACK..IT LOOKS LIKE SHE DID NOT AT ALL WANT TO GO..DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE?? AND HAVE WE HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT HER NOT WANTING TO GO TO SCHOOL..I WONDER IF SHE IS SCARED OF THE BUS DRIVER!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #409 on: March 15, 2009, 01:00:43 PM »

Could her little hands have been burnt? That was my first thought when I saw this clip about two weeks ago. And if so, why would the family release that particular picture??? Maybe Ron/Misty was "teaching" HL a lesson? "Little girl, I've told you before NOT to touch the stove - I'll teach you!!" (Puts her little hands on the burner). All speculation and MOO!!!
Wow my mind can not even go there.  How extremely horrid!  What about taking this down a notch, maybe she had cuts from climbing a tree, falling from her bike to the pavement, or ACCIDENTLY touching a stove top.  What is being suggested here I am not ready to consider, I think that this type of thinking is nearing the deep end. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: March 15, 2009, 01:01:26 PM »

I did read that Turner syndrome caused swollen hands. Or, kids do have other medical issues. Or accidents. If that was a result of the boiling water story, those pictures would not be there as it looks as if they were taken by Ron or his family. There's alot of bs out there. 
How true, bs everywhere. To add to the bs or not, AnnaFL over yonder is saying Misty is pregnant, if that is true we will see with our own eyes in a couple months or so. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #411 on: March 15, 2009, 01:02:33 PM »

Thank you Kat gram for bringing some sensibility with your post.  I agree 100%.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: March 15, 2009, 01:02:49 PM »

HI ALL YOU SMART MONKEYS...I TO AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT ABOUT THE BANDAGES...I ALSO SAW SOMETHING THAT WAS A BIT WIERD TO ME ON THAT U TUBE VIDEO...THERE ARE 2 PICS  WHERE RUN IS TAKEING HALEIGH OUT TO THE BUS STOP..AND IT LOOKS LIKE SHE WAS TRYING TO FIGHT BACK..IT LOOKS LIKE SHE DID NOT AT ALL WANT TO GO..DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE?? AND HAVE WE HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT HER NOT WANTING TO GO TO SCHOOL..I WONDER IF SHE IS SCARED OF THE BUS DRIVER!!!
That could be or she maybe didn't want to go to school that day.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #413 on: March 15, 2009, 01:02:56 PM »

Well, Hi luvmyboys, are you yelling today?? (ALL CAPS!)
Yes, Ron had said HL did not want to go to school and he had to force her to get on the bus. Don't know why he couldn't have just driven her to school until she got used to it. Again, MOO!!!!

Mark Twain:
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #414 on: March 15, 2009, 01:03:57 PM »

How true, bs everywhere. To add to the bs or not, AnnaFL over yonder is saying Misty is pregnant, if that is true we will see with our own eyes in a couple months or so. 
OMG if this is true they seriously need to neuter that boy.

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #415 on: March 15, 2009, 01:04:51 PM »

Wow my mind can not even go there.  How extremely horrid!  What about taking this down a notch, maybe she had cuts from climbing a tree, falling from her bike to the pavement, or ACCIDENTLY touching a stove top.  What is being suggested here I am not ready to consider, I think that this type of thinking is nearing the deep end. 
Yes, could be nearing the deep end. As I said, this was my first instinct when I saw that you tube clip. Pure speculation on my part.

Mark Twain:
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #416 on: March 15, 2009, 01:06:21 PM »

looks like over the last month she forgot to take her birth control.  I pray for Haleigh!!

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #417 on: March 15, 2009, 01:06:27 PM »

ohhhhhh i am so sorry about the caps...my bad
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #418 on: March 15, 2009, 01:08:16 PM »

Yes, could be nearing the deep end. As I said, this was my first instinct when I saw that you tube clip. Pure speculation on my part.
Children of the Corn hands in boiling water on hot stove was your FIRST instinct???  Wow, sorry I am just completely in shock.  I can not fathom that type of thinking.  I will agree that every single player in this case is sketchy, but looking at the whole picture I just do not see that as being something that could have been done without being somewhere on someones radar.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #419 on: March 15, 2009, 01:09:46 PM »

looks like over the last month she forgot to take her birth control.  I pray for Haleigh!!
Is this a fact or is this from AnnaFL?  I do not believe that woman for a second, she seems to be yet again just another person looking for the limelight. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.