March 28, 2024, 04:24:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310148 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #520 on: March 15, 2009, 03:58:09 PM »

I saw this interview also and have wondered where the picture of Haleigh is.  Does it exist and if so let's see it.  If it does exist I wonder who furnished it to Gerald.  Oh what a tangled  web.  I want some facts LE.

Crystal/family furnished that pic to Geraldo.  I saw it.  Doesn't look to me either like Haleigh got those injuries from falling down at school.  I have three sons who were always active and getting scraped up etc.  The injuries Haleigh had in that pic weren't consistent (IMO) with a fall.  More like a slap/blow to the head/face area.  That's my opinion though.  And Crystal's too. 

Do you have a link?  I would like to see it also. Do you know when it happened? 

No, I don't have a link, it was on Geraldo's show. 

Forgot to add, on his show when he had Crystal and Jr being interviewed.  That's when they showed the pic. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #521 on: March 15, 2009, 04:00:21 PM »

Oh IM, this is sad, I sure hope something is done, and if need be the little boy Ron, is placed somewhere safer for him. I am concerned for him as well.

Me too, No Rose; ....Poor little Jr.

Please don't flame me (not talking to you now, No Rose;) but I hope they don't just palm Jr. off to the paternal grandparents (b/c CS didn't have residential custody). IMO, Ron learned whatever he learned about "discipline" and "childcare" from somewhere.

Also, I thought it was creepy during Ron's interviews when he mentioned, what seemed to me an inordinate amount of times,  something to the effect of, "That is a well mannered little girl... the best behaved child I ever had..." and other seemingly random comments about "mannered" and "behaved" that didn't really fit with whatever question the reported had asked.

Sometimes (depending on who says it and how) those words can be very chilling.  And I get those chills when Ron said that. 

I was an extremely well mannered child.  Had to be!!  Cuz I knew very early on what would happen to me afterward, or when we got home, had I dared step out of line. 

Here is a post from Player at WS (supposedly checked out to be Ron's last neighbor in the mobile home park)...I thought his words were odd about discipline so I saved his post:

player 
Registered User   Join Date: Mar 2009

To all that replied to my post. Thanks. I believe in fairness. I know Ron and yes he is a little different that me, but he is a great father and was really a good disciplinarian. Both Haliegh and Jr. were respectful, polite and above all neat and clean to a fault. As a former Union Rep with almost 4500 constituents I have learned that it is what lies beneath that really matters. I stick with Ron. The comment about Crystal is just that and that is where we get off track by trying to suggest something more sinister. Thanks to all concerning his record. I feel relieved that we can be and are a fair forum. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have read every post by this person who is suppose to be a neighbor of Ron. My opinion, I don't think this person is who he says he is, something very odd with his posts about Ron and Misty. Again, my opinion. Like many have doubts about AnnaFl, I have my doubts on this person.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #522 on: March 15, 2009, 04:01:27 PM »

Kat, too bad Picazio wasn't pressed, or if so it was edited out.  I take it to mean one of two things: either Haleigh is now housed at a safe haven and is recieving appropriate nurturing and medical care or they have knowledge that she is gone forever.    I wonder if there is any other way to interpret those statements or were they simply intended to be inflammatory or suggestive? 

Foggy

Ooops! I messed up the quote; It was supposed to look like this.

Sorry, 'bout that, Foggy Dew.
   Smile

If we're talking about Picazio's statement in answer to NG of:
PICAZIO: "Because she doesn`t have those physical problems anymore.

I don't know what "problems" were listed and that is relevant to the answer.

But in absence of knowing to what "problems " they are referring (I missed that part of the show) my guess would be that she's referring to something treated and resolved. In other words, my nephew had strep throat. He was treated; He recovered; And he no longer has it.

MOO

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #523 on: March 15, 2009, 04:04:05 PM »

Kat, too bad Picazio wasn't pressed, or if so it was edited out.  I take it to mean one of two things: either Haleigh is now housed at a safe haven and is recieving appropriate nurturing and medical care or they have knowledge that she is gone forever.    I wonder if there is any other way to interpret those statements or were they simply intended to be inflammatory or suggestive? 

Foggy

Ooops! I messed up the quote; It was supposed to look like this.

Sorry, 'bout that, Foggy Dew.
   Smile

If we're talking about Picazio's statement in answer to NG of:
PICAZIO: "Because she doesn`t have those physical problems anymore.

But in absence of knowing to what "problems " they are referring (I missed that part of the show) my guess would be that she's referring to something treated and resolved. In other words, my nephew had strep throat. He was treated; He recovered; And he no longer has it.

MOO

Rana~you have nanners

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #524 on: March 15, 2009, 04:05:03 PM »

OK guys, I have something bugging my head tonight and I am not very good with maps....How far does Ron's mom live from Ron and how far is the bus stop from Ron's house??

IIRC~she lives 12-15 miles away.......I 'll have to check the GVS transcripts. What;s bugging you Darla?

Why would she drive 12 to 15 miles to pick Haleigh up at the bus stop ? She said she picked Haleigh up...then Ron says he picked her up. Most bus stops are usually at the end of the street. Why would she drive that far to pick her up with Ron and Misty at home?? Could she have took Haleigh home with her??

Darla, do you remember where you heard her say that?   I only heard that RC got her from the bus stop but I'm really behind.

Here is one of the places I heard it:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE

Police Pursue New Leads in Missing Florida Girl

Aired February 17, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET

TERESA NEVES, PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: I believe that she was. To the best of my knowledge, she was there. I had a family member there that night checking on the children, dropping off some clothes. So I know up to a point that she was definitely there. There`s no doubt in my mind that she was there, you know?

GRACE: We know for a fact, Miss Neves, that she was at school the day that she went missing.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am, she was. I picked her up from the bus stop.

I am beginning think none of them can tell a straight story. Another thing that has been bothering me is why in all the interviews with Misty, did she not mention the GGrandma coming by that night to drop of clothes/do laundry? Just another inconsistency.

NCSunny

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #525 on: March 15, 2009, 04:06:44 PM »

I have read every post by this person who is suppose to be a neighbor of Ron. My opinion, I don't think this person is who he says he is, something very odd with his posts about Ron and Misty. Again, my opinion. Like many have doubts about AnnaFl, I have my doubts on this person.

I agree, No Rose;

Also, just b/c a "neighbor" is not aware of something or is under a certain impression, that, to me, doesn't necessarily mean beans..... People often hide these things from neighbors etc -- duh; And some do it very well.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #526 on: March 15, 2009, 04:07:21 PM »

Oh IM, this is sad, I sure hope something is done, and if need be the little boy Ron, is placed somewhere safer for him. I am concerned for him as well.

Me too, No Rose; ....Poor little Jr.

Please don't flame me (not talking to you now, No Rose;) but I hope they don't just palm Jr. off to the paternal grandparents (b/c CS didn't have residential custody). IMO, Ron learned whatever he learned about "discipline" and "childcare" from somewhere.

Also, I thought it was creepy during Ron's interviews when he mentioned, what seemed to me an inordinate amount of times,  something to the effect of, "That is a well mannered little girl... the best behaved child I ever had..." and other seemingly random comments about "mannered" and "behaved" that didn't really fit with whatever question the reported had asked.

Sometimes (depending on who says it and how) those words can be very chilling.  And I get those chills when Ron said that. 

I was an extremely well mannered child.  Had to be!!  Cuz I knew very early on what would happen to me afterward, or when we got home, had I dared step out of line. 

Here is a post from Player at WS (supposedly checked out to be Ron's last neighbor in the mobile home park)...I thought his words were odd about discipline so I saved his post:

player 
Registered User   Join Date: Mar 2009

To all that replied to my post. Thanks. I believe in fairness. I know Ron and yes he is a little different that me, but he is a great father and was really a good disciplinarian. Both Haliegh and Jr. were respectful, polite and above all neat and clean to a fault. As a former Union Rep with almost 4500 constituents I have learned that it is what lies beneath that really matters. I stick with Ron. The comment about Crystal is just that and that is where we get off track by trying to suggest something more sinister. Thanks to all concerning his record. I feel relieved that we can be and are a fair forum. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's why I added "supposedly".......you just never know who they really are. Although I know Anna Fl is related to the mom's side of the family, but she has chosen to do take certain routes that Marie doesn't approve of.......I've alluded to this before and it has to do with a player from the Caylee Anthony case~Marie is NOT happy with this person's involvement

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #527 on: March 15, 2009, 04:07:53 PM »

Looks like guaze and plastic wrap to me. 

It looked like gauze to me too, Foggy Dew; Some other posters at the time (not you) were suggesting that I was making something out of nothing; so since I couldn't "prove it" I agreed to disagree and relented that it could appear to be either play-gloves or gauze. But it looked like gauze to me initially..... and it still does. **sigh**

With the pic reg. size, with a quick glance and away, sure it could be little girl fancy gloves.  And yet, even reg. size pic with close scrutiny, does not look (to me ) like gloves.  But with that pic enlarged we can really see that it's gauze wrapping her hands. 

IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #528 on: March 15, 2009, 04:08:39 PM »

GRACE: Why do you speak of Haleigh -- why do you speak of Haleigh in the past tense? I notice that you said Haleigh was a child with a lot of physical problems.

PICAZIO: Because she doesn`t have those physical problems anymore

Did anyone see this episode of the Nancy Grace show.  It was the new attorneys first interview.  I think the statements above are very interesting.  I also wonder based on her ( attorney)last statement to what extent Haleigh still has problems with TS. 

Ms Neves had said Haleigh had been very sick in the past. Pneumonia ?
Something else was that Haleigh was more prone to illnesses.
I would  like to know just what the hey and where the hey those 2 kids were on Saturday & Sunday. Were they with the Sykes or the Neves GrandMa ? I still think that whatever was going on for the two to three days before the Monday and who it was going on with is a key element.

Foggy

If we're talking about Picazio's statement in answer to NG of -PICAZIO: "Because she doesn`t have those physical problems anymore.

MOO

Preceeding conversation from interview with Picazio:

GRACE: Well, a couple of points, Miss Picazio, and believe me, I know you are a well-respected member of the bar. But I find it ironic that now is the time when the bio mom is trying to arrange all of her media requests, that she suddenly decides that Haleigh had been in a bad environment.

She`s certainly known all along who the father is dating and according to the judge in your client`s custody case, the mother, your client, did not have a job. The father did. Haleigh missed a total that we know of 12 doctor`s appointments while living with the mother.

Now maybe there`s an explanation for that, but I know the child has Turner syndrome and the mother not only didn`t have a job, but didn`t take the child to the doctor. It`s not like she was working all day and couldn`t make time to take the child to the doctor. I don`t understand that.

PICAZIO: Well, there`s also -- we have to look into the father`s history of taking the child to the doctor. Haleigh was never a child who was well. She had chronic pneumonia and bronchial problems and the father would often leave the children to a teenager who he was living with to drive this child to the doctor on a weekly basis.

MM
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: March 15, 2009, 04:09:33 PM »

It would be hard for me to imagine that anyone would be happy with any player from the Caylee case getting involved with this case.  In my view, it would be a disaster.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #530 on: March 15, 2009, 04:09:42 PM »

Rana~you have nanners

TAY... Smile  thanks   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: March 15, 2009, 04:11:41 PM »

This lawyer for Crystal seems more then capable, and I have a feeling there will be some action with Ron Jr.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #532 on: March 15, 2009, 04:12:48 PM »

It would be hard for me to imagine that anyone would be happy with any player from the Caylee case getting involved with this case.  In my view, it would be a disaster.

That's why when she told me this person had gotten in touch with her, she had no clue who he was, anyway I gave her the lowdown and see she went for another one, yet she told me Anna Fl was working with him and isn't happy.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: March 15, 2009, 04:14:55 PM »

That's why when she told me this person had gotten in touch with her, she had no clue who he was, anyway I gave her the lowdown and see she went for another one, yet she told me Anna Fl was working with him and isn't happy.
  Dominic Casey? He should have his hands full with Cindy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: March 15, 2009, 04:14:58 PM »

I really don't have any speculation about the gauze on the hands, I don't see someone taking pics of her with it on if it were on there for a horrible reason..

On a side note, has this guy been checked out at all? He seemed to be pretty in love with Misty, they were together 3 years, long shot but could be a possibility that he thought "you took my prized posesion, Ill take yours"

http://latino.myspace.com/robsiedel

So according to this in February 2008 Misty was still with Robert and they had been together for 3 years.  Since she was approx 13.

http://latino.myspace.com/robsiedel

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #535 on: March 15, 2009, 04:16:07 PM »

This lawyer for Crystal seems more then capable, and I have a feeling there will be some action with Ron Jr.

Do we have any hope that the LE will give Cobra or this attorney any information they may gather?  I hope they work together.

MM
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #536 on: March 15, 2009, 04:18:33 PM »

Hi Monkeys. This might explain the bandages on the hands... Note that Lymphedema is a side effect of TS. (I've never posted a link, so not sure this will work.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lymphedema

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: March 15, 2009, 04:19:25 PM »

Do we have any hope that the LE will give Cobra or this attorney any information they may gather?  I hope they work together.
I sure hope so too.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #538 on: March 15, 2009, 04:19:39 PM »

Dominic Casey? He should have his hands full with Cindy.

BINGO...........see why she's mad

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #539 on: March 15, 2009, 04:21:23 PM »

Not sure, but they did let him search with LE one a smaller search last week.......

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.