March 29, 2024, 05:20:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310206 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #540 on: March 15, 2009, 04:22:04 PM »

I have a nagging feeling when the lovebirds return from their honeymoon, there is going to be some fireworks. 
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #541 on: March 15, 2009, 04:22:39 PM »

Le did not want ANYONE searching on their own.  All search parties were to have 2 LEO's with them at all times.  I believe this was the reason the first days searches were so late in starting out.  Searches ended up having close to, if not more then 100 people in fingertip to fingertip lines in order to accommodate this mandate from LE.
Ron was not allowed by LE to search on his own.  I guess we could say "How could anyone stop him, it is a free country"  But when LE says "NO" in the midst of an investigation people had better listen.
Things may be different now, he may be able to search on his own.  Does he have access to the maps that show what has been previously searched?  It would be futile to try and search without those maps.  Has he even asked for them?  Would LE let him see them if he did ask?
 Searching on his own in the woods would be a very dangerous activity.  There are bogs in those woods that act like quick sand.  You can be on herd ground and the next step you take you are in up to your waist in muck.  Getting out of that muck with no help may be next to impossible if you do not know to lie down flat out and then try to get out.

Also, consider if he did find her.  Just his body in the area would give off skin cells and the scene where she is found is contaminated. If he did come across her, then everyone would cry foul and say he already knew she was there. Some  people already have him guilty in their own minds so no matter what he does, it looks wrong.

I think this is an excellent post and makes total sense.  Your points are very good especially the last paragraph.  And they seem to be carefully thought out.  I believe I have heard people heading up searches saying the same thing.  Tim from EquiSearch for one.  I also heard him say that they don't want the parents or family searching because they might find remains.  They want to save them that grief.

Additionally, Searching, if a guilty father happened to find the body of his child he would know that his cells, fibers, hair, etc would likely be there; so he could then throw himself on the body in grief.

His atty could then likely cry foul and state that those hairs, fiber, cells, etc found on/near the body are merely transfer DNA resulting from the father throwing himself on the body upon finding it; Hence, that evidence, according to the defense's view, would not be indicative of "guilt" or culpability.

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #542 on: March 15, 2009, 04:24:02 PM »

Uh why are we suppose to take this eyesforlies person seriously? I mean I watched the interview and have watched the utube version x3 and I don't see what she sees.

I mean eflies has no credentials other than a self proclaimed blog stating she is physic but no education or degree in anything. Why is she considered such an expert that I should take seriously.
[/quote]

No one is saying you have to believe it, it's just interesting. Take it however you wish to. I saw a lot of the same things this person did, but could not express it as eloquently.
Funny thing is, different people see different things. I've heard some say that in the last presser they saw no tears from Crystal, and said she was "fake crying." I saw her hands trembling, her voice shaking and she was constantly wiping her eyes with a wet tissue, and her eyes lookes watery, presumably from tears.
I guess we see what we want to see.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: March 15, 2009, 04:24:07 PM »

I really don't have any speculation about the gauze on the hands, I don't see someone taking pics of her with it on if it were on there for a horrible reason..

On a side note, has this guy been checked out at all? He seemed to be pretty in love with Misty, they were together 3 years, long shot but could be a possibility that he thought "you took my prized posesion, Ill take yours"

http://latino.myspace.com/robsiedel

So according to this in February 2008 Misty was still with Robert and they had been together for 3 years.  Since she was approx 13.

More pics here:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=217811514

Either Jan 07 or 08

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #544 on: March 15, 2009, 04:24:44 PM »

I have a nagging feeling when the lovebirds return from their honeymoon, there is going to be some fireworks. 

I think you are 100% correct

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #545 on: March 15, 2009, 04:26:34 PM »

Le did not want ANYONE searching on their own.  All search parties were to have 2 LEO's with them at all times.  I believe this was the reason the first days searches were so late in starting out.  Searches ended up having close to, if not more then 100 people in fingertip to fingertip lines in order to accommodate this mandate from LE.
Ron was not allowed by LE to search on his own.  I guess we could say "How could anyone stop him, it is a free country"  But when LE says "NO" in the midst of an investigation people had better listen.
Things may be different now, he may be able to search on his own.  Does he have access to the maps that show what has been previously searched?  It would be futile to try and search without those maps.  Has he even asked for them?  Would LE let him see them if he did ask?
 Searching on his own in the woods would be a very dangerous activity.  There are bogs in those woods that act like quick sand.  You can be on herd ground and the next step you take you are in up to your waist in muck.  Getting out of that muck with no help may be next to impossible if you do not know to lie down flat out and then try to get out.

Also, consider if he did find her.  Just his body in the area would give off skin cells and the scene where she is found is contaminated. If he did come across her, then everyone would cry foul and say he already knew she was there. Some  people already have him guilty in their own minds so no matter what he does, it looks wrong.

I think this is an excellent post and makes total sense.  Your points are very good especially the last paragraph.  And they seem to be carefully thought out.  I believe I have heard people heading up searches saying the same thing.  Tim from EquiSearch for one.  I also heard him say that they don't want the parents or family searching because they might find remains.  They want to save them that grief.

Additionally, Searching, if a guilty father happened to find the body of his child he would know that his cells, fibers, hair, etc would likely be there; so he could then throw himself on the body in grief.

His atty could then likely cry foul and state that those hairs, fiber, cells, etc found on/near the body are merely transfer DNA resulting from the father throwing himself on the body upon finding it; Hence, that evidence, according to the defense's view, would not be indicative of "guilt" or culpability.

Rana ~did you get my email????

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #546 on: March 15, 2009, 04:29:31 PM »

Kat, too bad Picazio wasn't pressed, or if so it was edited out.  I take it to mean one of two things: either Haleigh is now housed at a safe haven and is recieving appropriate nurturing and medical care or they have knowledge that she is gone forever.    I wonder if there is any other way to interpret those statements or were they simply intended to be inflammatory or suggestive? 

Foggy

Ooops! I messed up the quote; It was supposed to look like this.

Sorry, 'bout that, Foggy Dew.
   Smile

If we're talking about Picazio's statement in answer to NG of:
PICAZIO: "Because she doesn`t have those physical problems anymore.

I don't know what "problems" were listed and that is relevant to the answer.

But in absence of knowing to what "problems " they are referring (I missed that part of the show) my guess would be that she's referring to something treated and resolved. In other words, my nephew had strep throat. He was treated; He recovered; And he no longer has it.

MOO

Rana I'm wondering how the bio mom's atty would be in the position to know anything, let alone whether Haleigh no longer has problems.  Has the atty been in Crystal's life prior to Haleigh's disappearance?  Does she have some knowledge of the child's state of health because the child is hidden away (perhaps)?  I don't really think she knows anything (necessarily) but I'm sorry--but I found the statement enigmatic and begs more questions than it answered. 

Foggy

P.S.  Happy birthday and many happy returns.   
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: March 15, 2009, 04:32:24 PM »

Rewatching Crystals interview in this tape, she says "a man dressed in black" and then with Geraldo she says "a black man dressed in black". She has changed her story also.
Uhh I wouldnt say she changed her story, I would say she just got confused with the black thing, but still thats alot different then changing your story about what you were doing the night haleigh came up missing, just different IMO

It wasn't her story, it was Jr.'s. And I only watched the interview once, but could she possibly have said it like this..." a black... uh, a man dressed in black", sort of hesitating between, like she was correcting herself? That kind of thing is easy to misunderstand.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #548 on: March 15, 2009, 04:33:43 PM »

I really don't have any speculation about the gauze on the hands, I don't see someone taking pics of her with it on if it were on there for a horrible reason..

On a side note, has this guy been checked out at all? He seemed to be pretty in love with Misty, they were together 3 years, long shot but could be a possibility that he thought "you took my prized posesion, Ill take yours"

So according to this in February 2008 Misty was still with Robert and they had been together for 3 years.  Since she was approx 13.

More pics here:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=217811514

Either Jan 07 or 08

Call me stupid but I don't understand those Myspace pages.  It says that his last visit was back in '08 August I think.  And the posts are all old, but Misty's ID is a picture of Haleigh.  What am I missing?  Help here please.

MM
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #549 on: March 15, 2009, 04:43:30 PM »

I just have this sick feeling that little Haleigh is wrapped in a blanket and is either in woods on Ron's way to work or in the river. I do not trust momma Teresa. The blanket  in the van "they took" is driving me nuts. When that statement was made LE had not took anything.
I think she is talking about the van that her Cousin had borrowed from someone when he had came over!

I agree.  so does that mean she went with him when he borrowed the van?  and who was she partying with supposedly for 3 days.

I found this off of the comments in true crime report, comments secton:

nycestgirlevr said:
Ok for starters I never heard that her stuff was left in the house. Where do you get your information?
Anyhow I have actually spoken to a family member of Haleighs family, her mothers side of the family. And this is the new information I was given and it was directly from a family member of Haleighs. The vehicle they have is the van Misty was driving on Monday Feb.9th. The van had a new scratch that everyone is curious about also. The other thing I was told about Misty was that she was "missing" all weekend until Monday the 9th when Ronald found her and drug her back home. He did not get Haleigh off the bus the other parents at the bus stop said it was Misty in the van the police still have here in Jacksonville. And lastly the neighbor a single white older male moved after Haleigh went missing. This is what I know as of now. Lets get this out there people incase Haleigh is still alive. Oh also the dogs actually followed Haleigh and Mistys scent to the St. Johns river and it stopped there period and this ifno comes strait from Haleigh Cummings family!

If this part is true and with what the teach said about Misty hating Haleigh and putting her fingers in boiling water....then maybe jmo Misty was mad that ron made her come home and she took it out on Haleigh and it went to far this time. 

Does anyone remember seeing a photo of Haleigh & Jr. playing on some bleachers? Her hands were bandaged, but other Monkeys thought it was part of a costume??
Hmmm

NCSunny

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #550 on: March 15, 2009, 04:43:52 PM »

Rewatching Crystals interview in this tape, she says "a man dressed in black" and then with Geraldo she says "a black man dressed in black". She has changed her story also.
Uhh I wouldnt say she changed her story, I would say she just got confused with the black thing, but still thats alot different then changing your story about what you were doing the night haleigh came up missing, just different IMO

It wasn't her story, it was Jr.'s. And I only watched the interview once, but could she possibly have said it like this..." a black... uh, a man dressed in black", sort of hesitating between, like she was correcting herself? That kind of thing is easy to misunderstand.

I just watched the John Oconner interview and she said "a black man dressed in black".  And this interview did not strike me as any different in demeanor than Misty's. do you have the link to the Geraldo interview.  I watched that but missed seeing the picture.  Must have been before I got in on the show.

MM
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: March 15, 2009, 04:47:15 PM »

Minnie - on Myspace just like here in the SM forum, if you change your avatar it changes it for all previous posts as well.  Say for example if I broke my arm today and used a photo of my broken arm as my avatar.  The posts of mine from back in 2006 would also look like I had a broken arm. 
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: March 15, 2009, 04:48:46 PM »

Not sue what Children of the Corn means, but unfortunately, my ex-husband did this to my son when he was two years old. This was before DV laws, back in 1971. I was 21 and very naive. My son is now 39. Very bad memories, but that is what it reminded me of when I saw that You Tube clip. I hope that I am dead wrong!! And, sorry to upset you, Dolce!!!
Sorry that you had to experience that sort of violence, now I can see how you made that extreme jump to that thought.  That is not something I could ever consider or ever would have thought of, not in my wildest dreams.  There are some sick twisted f*cks out there, so sorry to hear that you were married to one but glad you got out.  Just in what we have seen so far, if there was abuse going on in that household of that magnitude, it would have been noticed and/or picked up by someone by now.

Sorry Dolce, not trying to pick on you or your posts, am just reading along without even looking at avi's, answering what gets my attention, just happens to be yours is all, k? 

That said.. I disagree with the part above that I bolded.  While we would *hope and pray* this would happen, tragically it doesn't.  Severely abused children slip thru the cracks at staggering amounts.  Perhaps less in these days than years ago, true.  And that's because of folks keeping their eyes open and reporting what they see. 

I won't go into detail of what happened to me as a child, and to many others that I'm aware of, as it would likely make everyone lose their last meal.  Suffice it to say, that it included the most shocking and severe abuse possible to a child.  I yearned for someone outside the family to notice.  When no one did, I even told sev. people.  My sunday school teacher, my gym teacher at school.  But since they knew my so-called 'mother' (gag me) as a supposedly upstanding citizen, wife of a baptist deacon, they told me to quit lying.    

We cannot assume that everyone would know if a child in a home is being severely abused or mistreated in some way.  Most abusers go to GREAT lengths to insure that the abuse is not discovered, to the point of threatening the victim with more (or worse) if they ever told. 

wyks, i am so sorry for your suffering, and i hate you had to go through whatever it was.  no child should go through anything like that.  and i think you are right about so many kids slippiong throught the cracks. 
the situation could not have been good for Haliegh or butterbean.  rc scares me, no telling what he is capable of.  he preys on young girls because he can control them.  add in the drugs, 2 small children, one very ill...who knows.  i'm sorry but i can't help but think him and his dumb**** wife did something to Haleigh and she is most likely dead.  i think he probably had misty so drugged that she really can't remember the details........damn shame they couldn't have drug tested them the night she "went missing".  mom's side not too great either.  no help from the grannies.  i think rc did a better job of getting rid of the body than casey did.  if you compare the 2 he is a lot like kc.  the tattoes, the lack of concern for their child and the money is a little too similar....he must have been taking notes........moo

Regrets, I've had a few......
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #553 on: March 15, 2009, 04:55:05 PM »

Well.. this won't make me very popular, just feel like it needs to be said.  Hopefully it won't offend too many folks. 

One concern is the running of the license plate by a blogger's LE family member to satisfy the curiousity of bloggers.  This to me is an invasion of privacy that isn't necessary.  We as bloggers on the net can sleuth things out from info already available to the public.  And of course, whatever info LE already involved with this case, releases to us.  But that's my opinion, for what it's worth. 

Another concern is that in another case a similiar thing happened, LE family member ran plates, and got into trouble at work for doing personal business on company time as well as using company equipment.  Wouldn't want for that to happen to someone else, if they hadn't thought it thru. 

Not trying to get on a high horse.  Just expressing some concerns. 

Good points and concerns, Wyks about tag running etc; And you're right - doing something untoward or inappriopriate is not the way to go. However, (you knew I'd have a pesky "however")  Smile   I have a sincere question.

Does anyone have a link to the entity that's handling the account and taking donations for the Cummings family?

(Was it that funeral parlor dude?) Where I'm going with that thought is this. This may differ by state; IKD; But as far as I know, typically, when folks ask for donations they are usually (I want to say "legally" ) obligated or encouraged to clearly state somewhere for what the donations are to be allocated. IOW, for example, donations for ABC... for the XYZ family.... or such.

Do we know how the Cummings' donation account is worded? Anyone have a link or info on that?

Also, the person who volunteered to run the tag is an officer? (I didn't catch that part, but I assume it is someone who is authorized to access tag info, right?)

Get to the point already.

If someone who has made a donation (or maybe even someone who is contemplating making a donation?) has a concern about how the funds are being used, does that constitute a legit tip such that an officer who is authorized to access tag info has a legit reason to openly run a tag and fill out any related reporting docs as to why he/she wants to run the tag?

IOW, does our tag question constitute valid concern regarding suspicion of donation fraud or misappropriation of donated funds?? (IDK the proper word here;) Is that a legit reason? And if it all checks out, then great! The donations are being used appropriately and we can throw Ron a parade for doing something right.

Disclaimer: just a question about how a private citizen (one of us, for example) would go about reporting suspicion of donation-hanky-panky to the LE and what LE could then "do " about it as to.... in what way it relates to running a tag, if any. TIA.  Smile

Sorry for the O/T but - Happy Birthday Rana!!!

NCSunny

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #554 on: March 15, 2009, 04:56:02 PM »

wyks, i am so sorry for your suffering, and i hate you had to go through whatever it was.  no child should go through anything like that.  and i think you are right about so many kids slippiong throught the cracks. 
the situation could not have been good for Haliegh or butterbean.  rc scares me, no telling what he is capable of.  he preys on young girls because he can control them.  add in the drugs, 2 small children, one very ill...who knows.  i'm sorry but i can't help but think him and his dumb**** wife did something to Haleigh and she is most likely dead.  i think he probably had misty so drugged that she really can't remember the details........damn shame they couldn't have drug tested them the night she "went missing".  mom's side not too great either.  no help from the grannies.  i think rc did a better job of getting rid of the body than casey did.  if you compare the 2 he is a lot like kc.  the tattoes, the lack of concern for their child and the money is a little too similar....he must have been taking notes........moo

Thank you JuJu! 

It's so odd, there are days when I'm focused on Ron/Misty and feel certain it will be found that one or both were involved to some degree.  Other days I could swear by their odd actions that it's Crystal/family.  Sometimes am thinking that ALL of them are somehow involved, it's soooooo crazy! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #555 on: March 15, 2009, 04:58:23 PM »

Well.. this won't make me very popular, just feel like it needs to be said.  Hopefully it won't offend too many folks. 

One concern is the running of the license plate by a blogger's LE family member to satisfy the curiousity of bloggers.  This to me is an invasion of privacy that isn't necessary.  We as bloggers on the net can sleuth things out from info already available to the public.  And of course, whatever info LE already involved with this case, releases to us.  But that's my opinion, for what it's worth. 

Another concern is that in another case a similiar thing happened, LE family member ran plates, and got into trouble at work for doing personal business on company time as well as using company equipment.  Wouldn't want for that to happen to someone else, if they hadn't thought it thru. 

Agree... and also, LE cannot run plates on any vehicle without a valid reason, they can get in trouble for it.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #556 on: March 15, 2009, 05:02:26 PM »

Oh crapola~ I just called Marie to again extend my offer of assistance as they no longer have a place to stay at night, but I had to mention the post I brought over from the Clint Van Zandt site (formerdcfinvestigators)....anyway, she put me on the phone with someone very significant in this case because she thought they should hear the info too.

I read the post and then they asked me to forward it to them in an e-mail, they also had heard very similar stories they were going to share this with LE, and Kim Picazio asap. They told me they already had heard from over 89 people about stricter than the norm punishment in this case I am SICK right now..........

The family had seen her hands bandaged in November from other photos etc. I'm just glad this information is going to a source I feel can get to the bottom of it, and they do feel they have a good idea who is behind all of this........nuff said on that.

Also, Haleighs things were left in the trailer, there was a purse Crystal bought for Haleigh that they offered to give her back instead of a teddy bear etc., but Crystal wanted the purse she bought her to stay at the trailer for when Haleigh came home

My heart is broken

If they saw her hands bandaged in November why didn't they inquire or do something then. IJA  Or for that matter all the people who are talking now why didn't they tell someone long ago.

Well, Minnie,

How do we know that they didn't report it?

Perhaps they did and were shot down?
Mother Neves is connected.... in my opinion and Ron is terrifying.... imo. The perfect storm.

Ch*t happens.

MOO

dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #557 on: March 15, 2009, 05:02:57 PM »

SCSunny both pic's of Haleigh on the bleachers are on p 24.

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #558 on: March 15, 2009, 05:06:23 PM »

Agree... and also, LE cannot run plates on any vehicle without a valid reason, they can get in trouble for it.

So the next question is.... does suspicion of donation funds misappropriation constitute a valid reason?

AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #559 on: March 15, 2009, 05:07:31 PM »

I have read every post by this person who is suppose to be a neighbor of Ron. My opinion, I don't think this person is who he says he is, something very odd with his posts about Ron and Misty. Again, my opinion. Like many have doubts about AnnaFl, I have my doubts on this person.
[/quote]

I am SO glad somebody else sees him as I do.  I believe he's a 50 something guy.

His defense of Ron is just TOO much sometimes, and he just seems strange in some way, I just can't put my finger on it.  I also don't like how he thinks he knows Ron and Misty SO well, and said that he can hear everything in their mobile home, because the walls are so thin.  Hmmm????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.