April 16, 2024, 03:41:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 311808 times)
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #560 on: March 15, 2009, 05:17:11 PM »

Oh crapola~ I just called Marie to again extend my offer of assistance as they no longer have a place to stay at night, but I had to mention the post I brought over from the Clint Van Zandt site (formerdcfinvestigators)....anyway, she put me on the phone with someone very significant in this case because she thought they should hear the info too.

I read the post and then they asked me to forward it to them in an e-mail, they also had heard very similar stories they were going to share this with LE, and Kim Picazio asap. They told me they already had heard from over 89 people about stricter than the norm punishment in this case I am SICK right now..........

The family had seen her hands bandaged in November from other photos etc. I'm just glad this information is going to a source I feel can get to the bottom of it, and they do feel they have a good idea who is behind all of this........nuff said on that.

Also, Haleighs things were left in the trailer, there was a purse Crystal bought for Haleigh that they offered to give her back instead of a teddy bear etc., but Crystal wanted the purse she bought her to stay at the trailer for when Haleigh came home

My heart is broken

If they saw her hands bandaged in November why didn't they inquire or do something then. IJA  Or for that matter all the people who are talking now why didn't they tell someone long ago.

Well, Minnie,

How do we know that they didn't report it?

Perhaps they did and were shot down?
Mother Neves is connected.... in my opinion and Ron is terrifying.... imo. The perfect storm.

Ch*t happens.

MOO

All the more reason to get Haleigh and brother out of there.  I have heard Crystal say she was never in the mobile home, and didn't know  Misty.  I think if I had suspicions I would make it a point to get inside that house and meet the girl taking care of my children.  But that is just me.

MM
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #561 on: March 15, 2009, 05:17:42 PM »

Uh why are we suppose to take this eyesforlies person seriously? I mean I watched the interview and have watched the utube version x3 and I don't see what she sees.

I mean eflies has no credentials other than a self proclaimed blog stating she is physic but no education or degree in anything. Why is she considered such an expert that I should take seriously.

No one is saying you have to believe it, it's just interesting. Take it however you wish to. I saw a lot of the same things this person did, but could not express it as eloquently.

Funny thing is, different people see different things. I've heard some say that in the last presser they saw no tears from Crystal, and said she was "fake crying." I saw her hands trembling, her voice shaking and she was constantly wiping her eyes with a wet tissue, and her eyes lookes watery, presumably from tears.
I guess we see what we want to see.

Me too, TxLady2!!

Agreed. Big fat double ditto here.   Smile

MOO   

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #562 on: March 15, 2009, 05:21:02 PM »

Hi everyone, I have been trying to point out that there are 2 sides to every story, and then there is the truth. It seems that the objective views of a lot of people has been hijacked by the words of family members thru 3rd and 4th parties. There is a reason that investigators are not allowed to befriend suspects and friends of suspects are not allowed to investigate their friends case,the conclusions become biased and skewed. Please do not take this wrong, I am trying to point out that there has not been an fair balance of things here. If you have read my posts, you know I do not think RC is either guilty or not same for Crystal and everyone else. At this point even LE says EVERYONE is suspect. That means Crystal too. If you go back and watch interviews and read them, Crystal praised RC and said how he was a good person... Then later came allegations of abuse. I do not buy she was afraid to speak out because she was surrounded by LE and on tv.  I get the feeling it was a thought process fed to her by her family and whorealdo himself of wow, we can use this.. This can get custody back of the children... etc etc. I do not feel it is healthy to keep on this same road of abuse allegations where there is no proof, not for the thread, as people do read here and see the one way ticket that has been purchased by many,and not for the individuals whom are buying the ticket. What are those folks going to feel like if it is found that RC NEVER harmed his children NOR Crystal, yet his name has been put out as an abuser by them? Can we please agree to disagree and move on? I am an abuse victim myself, but I am NOT going to let MY past lead me to a false or possibly false answer to questions in any case. I also have a son that is a "wangsta" and he acts like RC, but would NEVER harm a woman or child and has never harmed any one but himself with his stupid choices. I think RC is an immature idiot and just not acting right, he is acting out of the norm,but if we believe everything people say about the family member of the missing,shame on us. I think the rumors about RC are being believed because people want to since they have labeled him an abuser already because he reminds them of their abusive ex or something. I for one am not going to let rumors from "family" control what I think on this case, I am not going to let my past control what I think. I am going to let the facts control what I think. Granted, there are not many PROVEN facts out there,but that does not mean believe what rumor you want and make it fact either. I know everyone means well, but tunnel vision due to our past and rumors is not finding Haleigh. I am trying to be the voice of reason and speak my thoughts in the kindest way here, but it is getting hard when I see good smart monkeys stop posting and leave the thread because they just can no longer take the one sided view because a non cleared family member says this and that and it grows to be fact. The school verified Haleigh had fallen down at school, who are we or Crystal or anyone whom was NOT there when it happened to say that her injuries were not from a fall?  I would think the school would know,and it was CRYSTAL who claimed the school said those injuries were not from that fall,why take her word,after all,she does have a dog in this race. Please, just think before you take someones word for something. Just because LE has not said they are looking at Crystal,does not mean they are not,they said EVERYONE is suspect and that includes Crystal and camp. So please, just be careful at what you believe and repeat. That is all I am asking. You may also want to look at what is being posted on Topix.. I am not the only one feeling this.. this just posted at topix, seems many have same idea in the works as u do
 I have been reading the biggest bunch of garbage spread everywhere where rumor has become fact.It's getting beyond outrageous.the biomother is doing a really good job of sending out her family members to major forums and spreading lies and gossip,which otherwise intelligent people are buying into it.But,this is all about custody,backpay and revenge,isn't it?IMO Using Geraldo didn't work,so try different tactics,right?JMO
 then this post
 Marie's distant cousin that doesn't live there,called Marie when this happened,apparently had to explain who she was,does phonecalls with her.People wonder if she is Wayanne Kruger,the PR person for Crystal or a reporter.She says her name is Joyanna,who knows.But doing a fine job of spreading it.JMO
 another
 And now it's spread the frayed cut off winter gloves she used when playing are bandages on her hands,just so outrageous.
 all from this thread
 http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/p611

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #563 on: March 15, 2009, 05:21:21 PM »

Happy Birthday, Rana!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #564 on: March 15, 2009, 05:21:34 PM »

Minnie - on Myspace just like here in the SM forum, if you change your avatar it changes it for all previous posts as well.  Say for example if I broke my arm today and used a photo of my broken arm as my avatar.  The posts of mine from back in 2006 would also look like I had a broken arm. 

Yes, that makes sense but wouldn't she have to have posted on that site using the id with the new avatar?  It doesn't change it globally does it?  It appears to me she has posted since she changed her id pic.

MM
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #565 on: March 15, 2009, 05:22:16 PM »

SCSunny both pic's of Haleigh on the bleachers are on p 24.

Oops....I know, I am so far behind. I guess I should start reading the whole thread before I comment, as usually someone beats me to it.

NCSunny

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #566 on: March 15, 2009, 05:23:40 PM »

If they saw her hands bandaged in November why didn't they inquire or do something then. IJA  Or for that matter all the people who are talking now why didn't they tell someone long ago.

Well, Minnie,

How do we know that they didn't report it?

Perhaps they did and were shot down?
Mother Neves is connected.... in my opinion and Ron is terrifying.... imo. The perfect storm.  Ch*t happens.    MOO

All the more reason to get Haleigh and brother out of there.  I have heard Crystal say she was never in the mobile home, and didn't know  Misty. 

I think if I had suspicions I would make it a point to get inside that house and meet the girl taking care of my children.  But that is just me.

Minnie, how do we know that Crystal didnt try to visit the home? Perhap she did and was not welcomed or allowed in by Ron and/or Misty.

I don't have a link, but I read that Crystal's calls were blocked/ refused by Ron when she tried to call her children.

MOO

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #567 on: March 15, 2009, 05:28:16 PM »

Hi everyone, I have been trying to point out that there are 2 sides to every story, and then there is the truth.

Yes, Searching, sometimes that is the case.

However, other times, there are two sides to the story, and one side very much IS  true. (....and sadly true,  as the case may be.)

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #568 on: March 15, 2009, 05:34:24 PM »

Hi everyone, I have been trying to point out that there are 2 sides to every story, and then there is the truth.

However, other times, there are two sides to the story, and one side very much IS  true. (....and sadly true,  as the case may be.)

Rana, what do you mean one side very much true?  Do you have information that has convinced you of this?  If so please share it with me because I would very much like to be convinced of someone's guilt or innocence.  So far, all I have heard is the proverbial "he said, she said".  I am not saying you are wrong I just wish I could be as sure as you are.  I want to be convinced but I am not based on what I have seen or heard on talk shows, interviews, etc.  and what else do we have?

MM
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: March 15, 2009, 05:37:35 PM »

Hi everyone, I have been trying to point out that there are 2 sides to every story, and then there is the truth. It seems that the objective views of a lot of people has been hijacked by the words of family members thru 3rd and 4th parties. There is a reason that investigators are not allowed to befriend suspects and friends of suspects are not allowed to investigate their friends case,the conclusions become biased and skewed. Please do not take this wrong, I am trying to point out that there has not been an fair balance of things here. If you have read my posts, you know I do not think RC is either guilty or not same for Crystal and everyone else. At this point even LE says EVERYONE is suspect. That means Crystal too. If you go back and watch interviews and read them, Crystal praised RC and said how he was a good person... Then later came allegations of abuse. I do not buy she was afraid to speak out because she was surrounded by LE and on tv.  I get the feeling it was a thought process fed to her by her family and whorealdo himself of wow, we can use this.. This can get custody back of the children... etc etc. I do not feel it is healthy to keep on this same road of abuse allegations where there is no proof, not for the thread, as people do read here and see the one way ticket that has been purchased by many,and not for the individuals whom are buying the ticket. What are those folks going to feel like if it is found that RC NEVER harmed his children NOR Crystal, yet his name has been put out as an abuser by them? Can we please agree to disagree and move on? I am an abuse victim myself, but I am NOT going to let MY past lead me to a false or possibly false answer to questions in any case. I also have a son that is a "wangsta" and he acts like RC, but would NEVER harm a woman or child and has never harmed any one but himself with his stupid choices. I think RC is an immature idiot and just not acting right, he is acting out of the norm,but if we believe everything people say about the family member of the missing,shame on us. I think the rumors about RC are being believed because people want to since they have labeled him an abuser already because he reminds them of their abusive ex or something. I for one am not going to let rumors from "family" control what I think on this case, I am not going to let my past control what I think. I am going to let the facts control what I think. Granted, there are not many PROVEN facts out there,but that does not mean believe what rumor you want and make it fact either. I know everyone means well, but tunnel vision due to our past and rumors is not finding Haleigh. I am trying to be the voice of reason and speak my thoughts in the kindest way here, but it is getting hard when I see good smart monkeys stop posting and leave the thread because they just can no longer take the one sided view because a non cleared family member says this and that and it grows to be fact. The school verified Haleigh had fallen down at school, who are we or Crystal or anyone whom was NOT there when it happened to say that her injuries were not from a fall?  I would think the school would know,and it was CRYSTAL who claimed the school said those injuries were not from that fall,why take her word,after all,she does have a dog in this race. Please, just think before you take someones word for something. Just because LE has not said they are looking at Crystal,does not mean they are not,they said EVERYONE is suspect and that includes Crystal and camp. So please, just be careful at what you believe and repeat. That is all I am asking. You may also want to look at what is being posted on Topix.. I am not the only one feeling this.. this just posted at topix, seems many have same idea in the works as u do
" I have been reading the biggest bunch of garbage spread everywhere where rumor has become fact.It's getting beyond outrageous.the biomother is doing a really good job of sending out her family members to major forums and spreading lies and gossip,which otherwise intelligent people are buying into it.But,this is all about custody,backpay and revenge,isn't it?IMO Using Geraldo didn't work,so try different tactics,right?JMO
 then this post
 Marie's distant cousin that doesn't live there,called Marie when this happened,apparently had to explain who she was,does phonecalls with her.People wonder if she is Wayanne Kruger,the PR person for Crystal or a reporter.She says her name is Joyanna,who knows.But doing a fine job of spreading it.JMO
 another
 And now it's spread the frayed cut off winter gloves she used when playing are bandages on her hands,just so outrageous. "
 all from this thread

Had to put " " so you knew what was from topix.

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #570 on: March 15, 2009, 05:40:26 PM »

" I have been reading the biggest bunch of garbage spread everywhere where rumor has become fact.It's getting beyond outrageous.the biomother is doing a really good job of sending out her family members to major forums and spreading lies and gossip,which otherwise intelligent people are buying into it.But,this is all about custody,backpay and revenge,isn't it?IMO Using Geraldo didn't work,so try different tactics,right?JMO
 then this post
 another
 And now it's spread the frayed cut off winter gloves she used when playing are bandages on her hands,just so outrageous. "
 all from this thread

Had to put " " so you knew what was from topix.

Those are the weirdest looking "winter gloves" I have ever seen.  Our here at home are made of warm fabric not gauze.  IMO

MM
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: March 15, 2009, 05:41:03 PM »

I would like to comment on the picture of Haleigh with the bandages on her hands, My son grabbed a pile of leaves one summer that he didnt know was burning underneith and burned both his hands badly and this is just wht his bandages looked like, the doctors said they couldnt bandage them tightly or his fingers would touch each other and the skin between the fingers that was burned would either rub together and cause infection or heal together, they left the ends open so that the burns could get air and dry out......also  I know a little boy who has turner syndron and when he had a flair up of sores on his hands they didnt bandage them like this,  actually they didnt want them bandaged at all because of the risk if infection if the bandage got dirty, he had to have medication put on his hands every hour but it didnt take long for them to heal up!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #572 on: March 15, 2009, 05:43:14 PM »

The picture of Haleigh with her hands bandaged is taken with her sitting on what looks like metal bleachers.  Could the reason for the bandages be a simple as she mildly scorched her hands on the hot metal bleacher?  Perhaps the pic's where she is lying on them is taken later in the day when it is cooler?  Maybe she fell riding her bike?

I think we all know how children at that age want bandaids to cover even the littlest boo boo.

Dsntslp, if the metal bleachers were hot enough to injure her to the extent that gauze bandages were needed, I can't imagine that - on the same day - she'd be out and about and smiling for pictures.... while laying on bleachers...... the same bleachers that had previously burned her...... that badly to require gauze..... around each entire hand; but that's imo.

And yes, we all may know how children at that age want bandaids to cover even the littlest boo boo. However, I don't know any kids who request gauze wrapping for their entire hands.... both.... for a "booboo."

And if it's all play and such, where are Jr's booboo gauzes? It's my experience that if a big sissy has something, then little brother has to have one too.... if it's something play related.

MOO

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: March 15, 2009, 05:47:00 PM »

Rana, what do you mean one side very much true?  Do you have information that has convinced you of this?  If so please share it with me because I would very much like to be convinced of someone's guilt or innocence.  So far, all I have heard is the proverbial "he said, she said".  I am not saying you are wrong I just wish I could be as sure as you are.  I want to be convinced but I am not based on what I have seen or heard on talk shows, interviews, etc.  and what else do we have?

That is all any of us have other then Crystal and families words. I am not ready to convict this guy based on what little we have,but it seems some already have him convicted.. That makes me sad as it is not helping find Haleigh.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #574 on: March 15, 2009, 05:47:38 PM »

I have been reading the biggest bunch of garbage spread everywhere where rumor has become fact.It's getting beyond outrageous.the biomother is doing a really good job of sending out her family members to major forums and spreading lies and gossip,which otherwise intelligent people are buying into it.But,this is all about custody,backpay and revenge,isn't it?IMO Using Geraldo didn't work,so try different tactics,right?JMO
 then this post
 another
 And now it's spread the frayed cut off winter gloves she used when playing are bandages on her hands,just so outrageous.
 all from this thread

ITA, Searching.

But re. the material covering Haleighs hands?  I can't venture a guess why it is there (and haven't), but when I was a kid I had to wear something on my hands to keep from getting addtl.  blisters from monkey bars and the like.  The material still looks like gauze and plastic wrap to me though (at least in the pics I saw)  .  But I don't know that protection of her hands is indicative of a crime.

I've sensed alot of rancor about RC from jump street. And I know some are avoiding this thread for the very reasons you've articulated.   Hopefully your thoughtful words will remind folks that there have been no arrests and what I consider trash talking (aka gross speculation ?) is not fair or warranted at this juncture (if ever). 

Foggy
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #575 on: March 15, 2009, 05:48:21 PM »

Searching, am not so sure that the discussions in here are so 'one-sided'.  We discuss different topics as they come up in the news, or what has been posted on other sites, incl those that we handle as 'rumors'.  The focus may be Ron on one day, Crystal on another, Misty on another, family members on another, SOs on another, and/or  sometimes all/most of them on any one day. 

If on Tuesday we are discussing something about Ron (for example), and someone pops in here to read without reading back to catch up, they sure might go away thinking that, 'geeeeeeez! it's all about Ron over there!'  And yet... had they continued to read even into the next day, they'd see the focus switch to another of the players/topics/rumors, and the discussion that ensues. 

I honestly believe that those who sit here and contribute, post after post, day after day, week after week, do see the balance in this forum, in this case.  Of course there are folks who strongly believe one way or the other on certain things.  That's a normal thing that happens in forums everywhere.  I personally feel strongly in one theory about Ron, yet at the same time feel strongly in one theory about Crystal, and another about Misty.  Do I know for sure 'who done it, when, how, where, why' ??  Nope I don't.  That's why it's called a theory, with every right to be changed and tweaked as new factual info is released. 

Just saying... a person who steps into the forum today and seeing me posting on abuse etc, sharing my strong feelings, might take away an idea that THAT is my only theory in the case.  Which is not true. 

I think this could be partly what seems to be tripping up some folks who think things in here are soooooo unbalanced and unfair.  I'd recommend to them to try looking at the whole picture, rather than a snippet of posts here and there. 

Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #576 on: March 15, 2009, 05:51:57 PM »

GRACE: Why do you speak of Haleigh -- why do you speak of Haleigh in the past tense? I notice that you said Haleigh was a child with a lot of physical problems.

PICAZIO: Because she doesn`t have those physical problems anymore

Did anyone see this episode of the Nancy Grace show.  It was the new attorneys first interview.  I think the statements above are very interesting.  I also wonder based on her ( attorney)last statement to what extent Haleigh still has problems with TS. 

Ms Neves had said Haleigh had been very sick in the past. Pneumonia ?
Something else was that Haleigh was more prone to illnesses.
I would  like to know just what the hey and where the hey those 2 kids were on Saturday & Sunday. Were they with the Sykes or the Neves GrandMa ? I still think that whatever was going on for the two to three days before the Monday and who it was going on with is a key element.

Yes, I agree. And if, the rumor is true, and again I say if, Misty was on a three day bender, why oh why would you leave your children in her care? 

Is this quote wonky? Or did I do it? I see two boxes but three names.

Yes, Kat_Gram and No Rose, but I'm still confused; (What else is new...)  Smile

Ron does shift work (ie 3 "on" .... and 4 "off," or vice versa) so do we know that Ron wasn't off during the 3 day bender in question?  If he were off work then perhaps he was  able to watch the kids himself?? (But then how would he be free to track down the AWOL Misty? .... If that's what happened, I mean.)

Also, do we have confirmation of Misty's said bender? Not doubting the likelihood of it happening at all. Just wondering if there were a link or summin - not so much for me, but for the nay-sayers "out there,"... you know.... on the internets   Smile

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: March 15, 2009, 05:52:34 PM »

That is all any of us have other then Crystal and families words. I am not ready to convict this guy based on what little we have,but it seems some already have him convicted.. That makes me sad as it is not helping find Haleigh.

I'd say that 98% of what is discussed on any message board isn't going to help NOR is it going to hurt.  IMO there is about a 2% chance that someone will come up with something that actually helps find a missing person.  People are convicting anyone, just questioning the actions of some.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #578 on: March 15, 2009, 05:54:43 PM »

My computer is going crazy...so I am going to bed. Island do you know how to pull up links for the courthouse video last Monday? I want to try to get the tag number off the dark colored truck so I can get both run at one time.

I can pull up the link, but I can't do screen captures........also, IIRC I don't remember him actually getting into a truck in that video?

Thanks, IslandMonkey, for the CVZ insights. Very informative and sadly, not at all surprising, imo. In fact, it seems that all the experts and non-formal-experts that we've come across so far are "reading" the situation similarly. For me, when one gets a certain vibe, it's interesting; When several get the same/similar vibes, it's chilling..... and tellling, and "speaks volumes."

Did I understand correctly that Misty's engagement ring is an heirloom handed down from Mother Neves? Perhaps via Mother Sykes? (Or was  it Mother Croslin?)   
(TM Luckyday - heh.)

Well, ehx-SKYOOO-OO-OOZE.....muh-MEEEEE! (/Steve Martin, circa 1982) Now I feel a Dana Carvey Church Lady's, "How con-VEEEEN-ient" coming on....

Well, if the ring is indeed an heirloom, that squashes those nasty, unfair rumors about the possibility or inquiry whether the procurement of the ring had been funded by donation $$. So to be fair, maybe the truck - if it's "new" or rather, "new to Ron Ron" and in his name - maybe the truck is an heirloom too, passed down to Ron from Mother Neves....

(insert sardonic emoticion here)

Maybe now that Miss Croslin is the beaming and effusive Mrs. Cummings, perhaps now the new Mrs.Cummings can legally get her little mits on some of the $$..... sorry, I mean..... now maybe she can benefit from the generosity of others as Ron allegedly - according to some, - appears to have possibly done. I said "allegedly;" (So no need to jump me again like a monkey on a cupcake.)  Smile

What tears at my heart additionally - beyond Haleigh being missing, of course, is that the people who are donating.... let me re-phrase.... IOW, if the donations were to go instead to the Reward Fund, the total would rise faster and the chance of a legit tip materializing that could bring this to fruition would no doubt likely increase; and if the tipster felt the reward money was enough such that he could get his family safely, permanently relocated OUT of Satsuma he nay prceed with coming forward. Someone surely knows something; but the gain has to be worth the risk, imo.

MOO  Smile

Wow!! So are you saying that locals, if they know something, are sitting around waiting to see how high the reward money will go, before they go to LE with their information?? Or that it will take a lot more than $35,000 to get somebody to talk??
Geeez, if I were there and I knew something that would lead to finding Haleigh, or to whoever was responsible for taking her, I wouldn't care about getting a dime... I would have already shared everything I know by now... like as soon as I figured it out.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #579 on: March 15, 2009, 05:57:00 PM »

I'd say that 98% of what is discussed on any message board isn't going to help NOR is it going to hurt.  IMO there is about a 2% chance that someone will come up with something that actually helps find a missing person.  People are convicting anyone, just questioning the actions of some.

You are spot on!!  I agree totally. For all its worth.   

MM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.