March 28, 2024, 04:26:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310084 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #580 on: March 15, 2009, 05:57:19 PM »

I have read every post by this person who is suppose to be a neighbor of Ron. My opinion, I don't think this person is who he says he is, something very odd with his posts about Ron and Misty. Again, my opinion. Like many have doubts about AnnaFl, I have my doubts on this person.

I am SO glad somebody else sees him as I do.  I believe he's a 50 something guy.

His defense of Ron is just TOO much sometimes, and he just seems strange in some way, I just can't put my finger on it.  I also don't like how he thinks he knows Ron and Misty SO well, and said that he can hear everything in their mobile home, because the walls are so thin.  Hmmm????
[/quote]Yes, I can't put my finger on it either, I even thought it was Ron for awhile. 
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: March 15, 2009, 05:59:48 PM »

Thank you.  The only thing it appears the fingertips are not bandaged.  You can see nail polish on her little fingernails.  Don't know what would explain the bandages on both hands though.  Weird.

I read that with Turner's syndrome, they sometimes have webbed fingers and toes. Could this possibly be surgery to correct that?

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: March 15, 2009, 06:01:30 PM »

Thank you.  The only thing it appears the fingertips are not bandaged.  You can see nail polish on her little fingernails.  Don't know what would explain the bandages on both hands though.  Weird.

I read that with Turner's syndrome, they sometimes have webbed fingers and toes. Could this possibly be surgery to correct that?
I have studied pictures of Haleigh even when she was younger and I see no sign that her fingers were ever webbed...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #583 on: March 15, 2009, 06:01:51 PM »

The picture of Haleigh with her hands bandaged is taken with her sitting on what looks like metal bleachers.  Could the reason for the bandages be a simple as she mildly scorched her hands on the hot metal bleacher?  Perhaps the pic's where she is lying on them is taken later in the day when it is cooler?  Maybe she fell riding her bike?

I think we all know how children at that age want bandaids to cover even the littlest boo boo.

Dsntslp, if the metal bleachers were hot enough to injure her to the extent that gauze bandages were needed, I can't imagine that - on the same day - she'd be out and about and smiling for pictures.... while laying on bleachers...... the same bleachers that had previously burned her...... that badly to require gauze..... around each entire hand; but that's imo.

And yes, we all may know how children at that age want bandaids to cover even the littlest boo boo. However, I don't know any kids who request gauze wrapping for their entire hands.... both.... for a "booboo."

And if it's all play and such, where are Jr's booboo gauzes? It's my experience that if a big sissy has something, then little brother has to have one too.... if it's something play related.

MOO

OK, what about grabbing hot monkey bars, the slide etc...
I am not saying this is what happened.  I am saying that there are so many other plausible answers and usually the first and most plausible is  the correct answer. The pictures are obviously taken at a baseball park or something similar that has bleachers.  It is quite possible it is a school and has a playground also.   A child's hands are usually bandaged because they had an accident not because someone intentionally hurt the child.  I will admit it is a possibility but without more proof I do not believe the bandaging is a result of abuse to be a probability.  JMO

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: March 15, 2009, 06:03:07 PM »

Searching, am not so sure that the discussions in here are so 'one-sided'.  We discuss different topics as they come up in the news, or what has been posted on other sites, incl those that we handle as 'rumors'.  The focus may be Ron on one day, Crystal on another, Misty on another, family members on another, SOs on another, and/or  sometimes all/most of them on any one day. 

If on Tuesday we are discussing something about Ron (for example), and someone pops in here to read without reading back to catch up, they sure might go away thinking that, 'geeeeeeez! it's all about Ron over there!'  And yet... had they continued to read even into the next day, they'd see the focus switch to another of the players/topics/rumors, and the discussion that ensues. 

I honestly believe that those who sit here and contribute, post after post, day after day, week after week, do see the balance in this forum, in this case.  Of course there are folks who strongly believe one way or the other on certain things.  That's a normal thing that happens in forums everywhere.  I personally feel strongly in one theory about Ron, yet at the same time feel strongly in one theory about Crystal, and another about Misty.  Do I know for sure 'who done it, when, how, where, why' ??  Nope I don't.  That's why it's called a theory, with every right to be changed and tweaked as new factual info is released. 

Just saying... a person who steps into the forum today and seeing me posting on abuse etc, sharing my strong feelings, might take away an idea that THAT is my only theory in the case.  Which is not true. 

I think this could be partly what seems to be tripping up some folks who think things in here are soooooo unbalanced and unfair.  I'd recommend to them to try looking at the whole picture, rather than a snippet of posts here and there. 

Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

And your opinion is dead on, as far as I think.

I don't see any ONE SIDE to this forum. I see people post who have strong feelings on ONE SIDE and then people post who have strong feelings on the OTHER SIDE.

Personally, I have NO idea what happened, and I am reading all posts to see what each poster adds to the table.

Looking at all sides as objectively as we can is the best thing we can do, IMO.

And that is what a forum of this nature is for, I thought Wink

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #585 on: March 15, 2009, 06:09:22 PM »

Searching, am not so sure that the discussions in here are so 'one-sided'.  We discuss different topics as they come up in the news, or what has been posted on other sites, incl those that we handle as 'rumors'.  The focus may be Ron on one day, Crystal on another, Misty on another, family members on another, SOs on another, and/or  sometimes all/most of them on any one day. 

If on Tuesday we are discussing something about Ron (for example), and someone pops in here to read without reading back to catch up, they sure might go away thinking that, 'geeeeeeez! it's all about Ron over there!'  And yet... had they continued to read even into the next day, they'd see the focus switch to another of the players/topics/rumors, and the discussion that ensues. 

I honestly believe that those who sit here and contribute, post after post, day after day, week after week, do see the balance in this forum, in this case.  Of course there are folks who strongly believe one way or the other on certain things.  That's a normal thing that happens in forums everywhere.  I personally feel strongly in one theory about Ron, yet at the same time feel strongly in one theory about Crystal, and another about Misty.  Do I know for sure 'who done it, when, how, where, why' ??  Nope I don't.  That's why it's called a theory, with every right to be changed and tweaked as new factual info is released. 

Just saying... a person who steps into the forum today and seeing me posting on abuse etc, sharing my strong feelings, might take away an idea that THAT is my only theory in the case.  Which is not true. 

I think this could be partly what seems to be tripping up some folks who think things in here are soooooo unbalanced and unfair.  I'd recommend to them to try looking at the whole picture, rather than a snippet of posts here and there. 

Wyks, you should know then that I have been here for the long haul, I have been here everyday and I just feel bad seeing that some already have RC guilty of abuse at the very least. I have seen no evidence of any abuse, just heard the allegations that Crystal contradicts her own words with. Now, I told my daughter when she started dating her latest boyfriend I did not think he was a good person and bad things would come... I said that after talking to him,not watching him on tv... I SPOKE to him SEVERAL times before basing an opinion of him. Now.. I have to go pick up my daughter,she just called me, he has been thumping her around,which I warned her he would, but only after talking to him. So, I do not have time to really get into answering everyone,but will when I get back.
P.S.. IMO if RC was as violent as some say, I feel whorealdo would have gotten a free nose job... If he had approached me like that with my child missing,you better believe he'd be eating thru a straw,and I do NOT have a bad temper. That is why my daughter called me instead of her father, I am the level headed one.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: March 15, 2009, 06:10:17 PM »

H A P P Y   B I R T H D A Y   R A N A

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #587 on: March 15, 2009, 06:11:13 PM »

Hi everyone, I have been trying to point out that there are 2 sides to every story, and then there is the truth. It seems that the objective views of a lot of people has been hijacked by the words of family members thru 3rd and 4th parties. There is a reason that investigators are not allowed to befriend suspects and friends of suspects are not allowed to investigate their friends case,the conclusions become biased and skewed. Please do not take this wrong, I am trying to point out that there has not been an fair balance of things here. If you have read my posts, you know I do not think RC is either guilty or not same for Crystal and everyone else. At this point even LE says EVERYONE is suspect. That means Crystal too. If you go back and watch interviews and read them, Crystal praised RC and said how he was a good person... Then later came allegations of abuse. I do not buy she was afraid to speak out because she was surrounded by LE and on tv.  I get the feeling it was a thought process fed to her by her family and whorealdo himself of wow, we can use this.. This can get custody back of the children... etc etc. I do not feel it is healthy to keep on this same road of abuse allegations where there is no proof, not for the thread, as people do read here and see the one way ticket that has been purchased by many,and not for the individuals whom are buying the ticket. What are those folks going to feel like if it is found that RC NEVER harmed his children NOR Crystal, yet his name has been put out as an abuser by them? Can we please agree to disagree and move on? I am an abuse victim myself, but I am NOT going to let MY past lead me to a false or possibly false answer to questions in any case. I also have a son that is a "wangsta" and he acts like RC, but would NEVER harm a woman or child and has never harmed any one but himself with his stupid choices. I think RC is an immature idiot and just not acting right, he is acting out of the norm,but if we believe everything people say about the family member of the missing,shame on us. I think the rumors about RC are being believed because people want to since they have labeled him an abuser already because he reminds them of their abusive ex or something. I for one am not going to let rumors from "family" control what I think on this case, I am not going to let my past control what I think. I am going to let the facts control what I think. Granted, there are not many PROVEN facts out there,but that does not mean believe what rumor you want and make it fact either. I know everyone means well, but tunnel vision due to our past and rumors is not finding Haleigh. I am trying to be the voice of reason and speak my thoughts in the kindest way here, but it is getting hard when I see good smart monkeys stop posting and leave the thread because they just can no longer take the one sided view because a non cleared family member says this and that and it grows to be fact. The school verified Haleigh had fallen down at school, who are we or Crystal or anyone whom was NOT there when it happened to say that her injuries were not from a fall?  I would think the school would know,and it was CRYSTAL who claimed the school said those injuries were not from that fall,why take her word,after all,she does have a dog in this race. Please, just think before you take someones word for something. Just because LE has not said they are looking at Crystal,does not mean they are not,they said EVERYONE is suspect and that includes Crystal and camp. So please, just be careful at what you believe and repeat. That is all I am asking. You may also want to look at what is being posted on Topix.. I am not the only one feeling this.. this just posted at topix, seems many have same idea in the works as u do
 I have been reading the biggest bunch of garbage spread everywhere where rumor has become fact.It's getting beyond outrageous.the biomother is doing a really good job of sending out her family members to major forums and spreading lies and gossip,which otherwise intelligent people are buying into it.But,this is all about custody,backpay and revenge,isn't it?IMO Using Geraldo didn't work,so try different tactics,right?JMO
 then this post
 Marie's distant cousin that doesn't live there,called Marie when this happened,apparently had to explain who she was,does phonecalls with her.People wonder if she is Wayanne Kruger,the PR person for Crystal or a reporter.She says her name is Joyanna,who knows.But doing a fine job of spreading it.JMO
 another
 And now it's spread the frayed cut off winter gloves she used when playing are bandages on her hands,just so outrageous.
 all from this thread
 http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/p611

ITA, Searching.

But re. the material covering Haleighs hands?  I can't venture a guess why it is there (and haven't), but when I was a kid I had to wear something on my hands to keep from getting addtl.  blisters from monkey bars and the like.  The material still looks like gauze and plastic wrap to me though (at least in the pics I saw)  .  But I don't know that protection of her hands is indicative of a crime.

I've sensed alot of rancor about RC from jump street. And I know some are avoiding this thread for the very reasons you've articulated. 

Hopefully your thoughtful words will remind folks that there have been no arrests and what I consider trash talking (aka gross speculation ?) is not fair or warranted at this juncture (if ever). 

Foggy

Foggy Dew, I'm wondering where Jr's gauze-monkey-bar coverings are?   

And why must you continue to characterize opinions with which you don't agree as trash talk  etc? The Cummings case is the topic of the thread, not your opinion of the posters and how posters choose to express themselves.

I see people being respectful of your opinions; Too bad you don't seem to return the courtesy.

Go ahead and say what YOU feel is warranted at this effing juncture. And how about for a change letting let others do the same without having to incur your wrath and assessment of them. Again... POSTERS are not the topic of the thread. Haleigh's case is.

Now excuse me while I go kick some cinderblocks up a ramp.

PS when you call out fellow posters in a RUDE way, expect to get back what you give out.

Yeah, I'm signing my name like I'm effin Madonna or Elvis or any of those other one named celebs.   MOO

Rana

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: March 15, 2009, 06:14:36 PM »

I don't see any ONE SIDE to this forum. I see people post who have strong feelings on ONE SIDE and then people post who have strong feelings on the OTHER SIDE.

Personally, I have NO idea what happened, and I am reading all posts to see what each poster adds to the table.

Brandi and Wyks, just a bit more on the subject. I agree with both of you and some comparisons to the Caylee thread have been made previously and in musings. The caylee thread is almost virtualy unanimous in it's belief that KC is guilty and that solidarity is a comfort and a safe place to vent feelings and let off steam with humor. With this case, all we have is speculation. In the end some of us or maybe none of us will be "right" and until then, taking apart every player and their past is the only way to try and make an opinion to attempt to make sense of a horrible crime. Justice for HL  or her safe return is all any of us want.
Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #589 on: March 15, 2009, 06:16:04 PM »

Hi everyone, I have been trying to point out that there are 2 sides to every story, and then there is the truth.

Yes, Searching, sometimes that is the case.

However, other times, there are two sides to the story, and one side very much IS  true. (....and sadly true,  as the case may be.)

Rana, what do you mean one side very much true?  Do you have information that has convinced you of this?  If so please share it with me because I would very much like to be convinced of someone's guilt or innocence.  So far, all I have heard is the proverbial "he said, she said".  I am not saying you are wrong I just wish I could be as sure as you are.  I want to be convinced but I am not based on what I have seen or heard on talk shows, interviews, etc.  and what else do we have?

That is all any of us have other then Crystal and families words. I am not ready to convict this guy based on what little we have,but it seems some already have him convicted.. That makes me sad as it is not helping find Haleigh.

I'd say that 98% of what is discussed on any message board isn't going to help NOR is it going to hurt.  IMO there is about a 2% chance that someone will come up with something that actually helps find a missing person.  People are convicting anyone, just questioning the actions of some.

On the other hand, perhaps figuring out who is responsible for Haleigh's abduction will help find her. By knowing who is responsible and their recent activities and whereabouts, it would narrow down areas that need to be searched.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: March 15, 2009, 06:20:09 PM »

Brandi and Wyks, just a bit more on the subject. I agree with both of you and some comparisons to the Caylee thread have been made previously and in musings. The caylee thread is almost virtualy unanimous in it's belief that KC is guilty and that solidarity is a comfort and a safe place to vent feelings and let off steam with humor. With this case, all we have is speculation. In the end some of us or maybe none of us will be "right" and until then, taking apart every player and their past is the only way to try and make an opinion to attempt to make sense of a horrible crime. Justice for HL  or her safe return is all any of us want.

Thanks, mizjay. I agree. And in the Caylee case, we have a thing called evidence.

Not so, in this case. Yet. All the more reason to try to keep an open mind.

Wink

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #591 on: March 15, 2009, 06:21:08 PM »

Has anyone here heard that Roy Kronk is in Satsuma? Just curious, I'm reading he is, and just wondered if he is, why? Was he invited by a family member? 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: March 15, 2009, 06:25:15 PM »

Has anyone here heard that Roy Kronk is in Satsuma? Just curious, I'm reading he is, and just wondered if he is, why? Was he invited by a family member? 

FTLOG   If so, WTH for ???????????????????    Crazystuff

dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #593 on: March 15, 2009, 06:27:49 PM »

Wasn't it said that Kronk was a bounty hunter or repo man at one time? Was that in S. FL?  (Do I remember this right?)  Maybe he knows Cobra?

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #594 on: March 15, 2009, 06:28:01 PM »

What is Turner syndrome?
Turner syndrome is a chromosomal condition that affects development in females. The most common feature of Turner syndrome is short stature, which becomes evident by about age 5. An early loss of ovarian function (premature ovarian failure) is also very common. The ovaries develop normally at first, but egg cells (oocytes) usually die prematurely and most ovarian tissue degenerates before birth. Many affected girls do not undergo puberty unless they are treated with the hormone estrogen. A small percentage of females with Turner syndrome retain normal ovarian function through young adulthood.

About 30 percent of people with Turner syndrome have extra folds of skin on the neck (webbed neck), a low hairline at the back of the neck, puffiness or swelling (lymphedema) of the hands and feet, skeletal abnormalities, and/or kidney problems. One third to one half of people with Turner syndrome are born with a heart defect, such as a narrowing of the large artery leaving the heart (coarctation of the aorta) or abnormalities of the valve that connects the aorta with the heart (the aortic valve).

Most girls and women with Turner syndrome have normal intelligence. Developmental delays, nonverbal learning disabilities, and behavioral problems are possible, although these characteristics vary among affected individuals. Studies show that many women with Turner syndrome have higher-than-average educational achievements.

No mention of web fingers or toes, just neck.

MM
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #595 on: March 15, 2009, 06:31:50 PM »

Wyks, you should know then that I have been here for the long haul, I have been here everyday and I just feel bad seeing that some already have RC guilty of abuse at the very least. I have seen no evidence of any abuse, just heard the allegations that Crystal contradicts her own words with. Now, I told my daughter when she started dating her latest boyfriend I did not think he was a good person and bad things would come... I said that after talking to him,not watching him on tv... I SPOKE to him SEVERAL times before basing an opinion of him. Now.. I have to go pick up my daughter,she just called me, he has been thumping her around,which I warned her he would, but only after talking to him. So, I do not have time to really get into answering everyone,but will when I get back.
P.S.. IMO if RC was as violent as some say, I feel whorealdo would have gotten a free nose job... If he had approached me like that with my child missing,you better believe he'd be eating thru a straw,and I do NOT have a bad temper. That is why my daughter called me instead of her father, I am the level headed one.

Am glad your daughter called you, it's so sad when these things happen! 

Well, I'm sorry that you see this forum in this way.  Will just have to respectfully agree to disagree then.  Cuz I see folks sharing their opinions one way or another, yet realizing their thoughts and opinions on any of the players aren't going to convict that person. 

Not sure if you caught the point I was trying to make in that post.  My strong opinions on one theory about Ron/Misty, (for example) surely may 'appear' to some that I believe him/Misty to be guilty.  Yet had they carefully read in the last thread, they may remember that I offered strong opinions on Crystal/family, which surely may 'appear' to some that I believe one or more of them to be guilty.  None of know who is guilty.  I can feel one way about one player, and when someone brings up a topic on another player, I can go 'hmmmm.. yesssssss.. that's a possibility too.'  The thing is, even tho it may 'appear' to some like we've decided one person is guilty over another, that doesn't make it so.  And even if we posters sit here and actually say, 'ok this is who did it', doesn't make it so either. 

It's just a discussion of our different theories on any given day/topic. 

Look at what happened over on Caylee's thread.......    The majority is pretty convinced that Casey is guilty, because of the discovery made by LE, because of the pics/words/behaviors etc of Casey.  Does what we believe and discuss in there about her, make her the guilty one?  No, only a judge and jury can do that.  Some of us have even discussed how we feel that Casey isn't the 'only' guilty one, and hope for further arrests in that case.

Although these two cases are seperate, we are doing the same thing in both cases, discussing what we know to be true, as well as what we believe *might* be true. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #596 on: March 15, 2009, 06:33:02 PM »

Maybe someone could look Kronk's info up if it is the Caylee thread?  I am not sure I remember that right at all and I for sure do not want to start rumors.  I would do it myself but dinner is on the table and my family is waiting.  Thanks.  BBL

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: March 15, 2009, 06:35:27 PM »

I would hate for somebody to try to make something sinister out of every time one of my kids got hurt or had a bandage.  One or the other of them seemed to have one all the time.

Also one rolled a chair up to the kitchen range, proceeded to turn on burner with the push button controls then tried to climb up on it.  No, he didn't pull his had back when it felt hot because it stuck to the burner and he got third degree burns on the palm of his hand.  In a combination family room and kitchen with four adults and one child within feet of the range, too. 

Another got a perfect shiner by falling and hitting the base of one of those little chalkboards.  One had his scalp sutured shut by the doctor tying his hair instead of using suture material. 

Ah. . . .memories. . .not all are good but some we can laugh about today and again, I am thankful no one tried to attach sinister activities behind all the injuries and accidents.  We sure had our share with three boys and all their rowdy friends including one going over the front of a bicycle and asking if he was going to die! 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: March 15, 2009, 06:36:03 PM »

OK in the mist of all this not in agreement stuff going on I would like to make a few comments and see who does and does not agree with what I have observed since this case began!

OK Ron and Mistie getting married right now,,,,uh how many here think they are madly in Love and just couldnt wait to get married........

Not me, I would say someone in the know had told them this would be the best thing to do, or either Ron said to himself, Hey Ill marry Mistie, that way I can keep her close to me at all times, LE might not be able to make us testify against each other if it comes down to that and I can divorce the dumb b!tch later if I have to or she can just have and accident or   something.....Also it will look good for me when Chrstal takes my butt back to court.

See if he truly wanted to marry Mistie, in my opinion he would have done it already, phewy on "there wasnt enough time" the entire ceremony didnt last fifeteen minutes, but before they had no way to go on a honeymoon.
  also phewy on this is what Haleigh wanted, well then why didnt he get married before Haleigh went missing, my God anybody with a little common sense can see this was done for a reason other than they just wanted to get married,  Now I dont know what that reason is myself, but I know its a very important reason for Ronald to give up his gansta lifestyle and marry the dumb b!tch that was the last person to see his daughter or see what happened to his daughter, now Im not starting rumors or talking bad about Ronald, Im just making  a comment about his latest escapade and the reasons for it, reasons that anybody with and ounce of sense can see that there's something in the milk thats not white and thats all folks!!!!!!!!!!!1

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #599 on: March 15, 2009, 06:38:08 PM »

Rewatching Crystals interview in this tape, she says "a man dressed in black" and then with Geraldo she says "a black man dressed in black". She has changed her story also.
Uhh I wouldnt say she changed her story, I would say she just got confused with the black thing, but still thats alot different then changing your story about what you were doing the night haleigh came up missing, just different IMO

It wasn't her story, it was Jr.'s. And I only watched the interview once, but could she possibly have said it like this..." a black... uh, a man dressed in black", sort of hesitating between, like she was correcting herself? That kind of thing is easy to misunderstand.

I just watched the John Oconner interview and she said "a black man dressed in black".  And this interview did not strike me as any different in demeanor than Misty's. do you have the link to the Geraldo interview.  I watched that but missed seeing the picture.  Must have been before I got in on the show.

No, sorry, it was on his show, I'm not sure if Fox keeps transcripts of them or not. I don't really remember just how she said it, I was asking if that could be a sort of misspeak. First I heard about it being a black man was on these forums, and I went, HUH?

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.