March 28, 2024, 12:15:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310124 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #600 on: March 15, 2009, 06:38:23 PM »

Searching, am not so sure that the discussions in here are so 'one-sided'.  We discuss different topics as they come up in the news, or what has been posted on other sites, incl those that we handle as 'rumors'.  The focus may be Ron on one day, Crystal on another, Misty on another, family members on another, SOs on another, and/or  sometimes all/most of them on any one day. 

If on Tuesday we are discussing something about Ron (for example), and someone pops in here to read without reading back to catch up, they sure might go away thinking that, 'geeeeeeez! it's all about Ron over there!'  And yet... had they continued to read even into the next day, they'd see the focus switch to another of the players/topics/rumors, and the discussion that ensues. 

I honestly believe that those who sit here and contribute, post after post, day after day, week after week, do see the balance in this forum, in this case.  Of course there are folks who strongly believe one way or the other on certain things.  That's a normal thing that happens in forums everywhere.  I personally feel strongly in one theory about Ron, yet at the same time feel strongly in one theory about Crystal, and another about Misty.  Do I know for sure 'who done it, when, how, where, why' ??  Nope I don't.  That's why it's called a theory, with every right to be changed and tweaked as new factual info is released. 

Just saying... a person who steps into the forum today and seeing me posting on abuse etc, sharing my strong feelings, might take away an idea that THAT is my only theory in the case.  Which is not true. 

I think this could be partly what seems to be tripping up some folks who think things in here are soooooo unbalanced and unfair.  I'd recommend to them to try looking at the whole picture, rather than a snippet of posts here and there. 

Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

And your opinion is dead on, as far as I think.

I don't see any ONE SIDE to this forum. I see people post who have strong feelings on ONE SIDE and then people post who have strong feelings on the OTHER SIDE.

Personally, I have NO idea what happened, and I am reading all posts to see what each poster adds to the table.

Looking at all sides as objectively as we can is the best thing we can do, IMO.

And that is what a forum of this nature is for, I thought Wink

Brandi and Wyks, just a bit more on the subject. I agree with both of you and some comparisons to the Caylee thread have been made previously and in musings. The caylee thread is almost virtualy unanimous in it's belief that KC is guilty and that solidarity is a comfort and a safe place to vent feelings and let off steam with humor. With this case, all we have is speculation. In the end some of us or maybe none of us will be "right" and until then, taking apart every player and their past is the only way to try and make an opinion to attempt to make sense of a horrible crime. Justice for HL  or her safe return is all any of us want.

Thank you both for your comments, very well said, each! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #601 on: March 15, 2009, 06:39:53 PM »

Has anyone here heard that Roy Kronk is in Satsuma? Just curious, I'm reading he is, and just wondered if he is, why? Was he invited by a family member? 

No way!!  Where are you reading that? 

Well, we've heard they changed his route at work.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #602 on: March 15, 2009, 06:40:23 PM »

Wasn't it said that Kronk was a bounty hunter or repo man at one time? Was that in S. FL?  (Do I remember this right?)  Maybe he knows Cobra?
You're right, maybe he knows Cobra, but he was a bounty hunter, I want to say Tennessee, it was another state.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: March 15, 2009, 06:41:28 PM »

OK in the mist of all this not in agreement stuff going on I would like to make a few comments and see who does and does not agree with what I have observed since this case began!

OK Ron and Mistie getting married right now,,,,uh how many here think they are madly in Love and just couldnt wait to get married........

Not me, I would say someone in the know had told them this would be the best thing to do, or either Ron said to himself, Hey Ill marry Mistie, that way I can keep her close to me at all times, LE might not be able to make us testify against each other if it comes down to that and I can divorce the dumb b!tch later if I have to or she can just have and accident or   something.....Also it will look good for me when Chrstal takes my butt back to court.

See if he truly wanted to marry Mistie, in my opinion he would have done it already, phewy on "there wasnt enough time" the entire ceremony didnt last fifeteen minutes, but before they had no way to go on a honeymoon.
  also phewy on this is what Haleigh wanted, well then why didnt he get married before Haleigh went missing, my God anybody with a little common sense can see this was done for a reason other than they just wanted to get married,  Now I dont know what that reason is myself, but I know its a very important reason for Ronald to give up his gansta lifestyle and marry the dumb b!tch that was the last person to see his daughter or see what happened to his daughter, now Im not starting rumors or talking bad about Ronald, Im just making  a comment about his latest escapade and the reasons for it, reasons that anybody with and ounce of sense can see that there's something in the milk thats not white and thats all folks!!!!!!!!!!!1

We have all voiced our opinions about the marriage and the timing of it here already.

Haven't we? Wink

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #604 on: March 15, 2009, 06:42:23 PM »

Wasn't it said that Kronk was a bounty hunter or repo man at one time? Was that in S. FL?  (Do I remember this right?)  Maybe he knows Cobra?

Kronk, a former bail bondsman. I found this in an ABC news article. I guess it is true but you never know.

MM
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #605 on: March 15, 2009, 06:42:40 PM »

Thanks, mizjay. I agree. And in the Caylee case, we have a thing called evidence.

Not so, in this case. Yet. All the more reason to try to keep an open mind.

Wink

That's one reason I am an equal opportunity theorist.  I have at least one theory on each player in this case.   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: March 15, 2009, 06:43:31 PM »

You're right, maybe he knows Cobra, but he was a bounty hunter, I want to say Tennessee, it was another state.

That's exactly the way I remember it, No rose.

But I'll be darned if I can find a news article up now to substantiate that. LOL

But I think this is correct info, and it is possible he knows Cobra and they are visiting.

*shrug*

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: March 15, 2009, 06:43:49 PM »

OK in the mist of all this not in agreement stuff going on I would like to make a few comments and see who does and does not agree with what I have observed since this case began!

OK Ron and Mistie getting married right now,,,,uh how many here think they are madly in Love and just couldnt wait to get married........

Not me, I would say someone in the know had told them this would be the best thing to do, or either Ron said to himself, Hey Ill marry Mistie, that way I can keep her close to me at all times, LE might not be able to make us testify against each other if it comes down to that and I can divorce the dumb b!tch later if I have to or she can just have and accident or   something.....Also it will look good for me when Chrstal takes my butt back to court.

See if he truly wanted to marry Mistie, in my opinion he would have done it already, phewy on "there wasnt enough time" the entire ceremony didnt last fifeteen minutes, but before they had no way to go on a honeymoon.
  also phewy on this is what Haleigh wanted, well then why didnt he get married before Haleigh went missing, my God anybody with a little common sense can see this was done for a reason other than they just wanted to get married,  Now I dont know what that reason is myself, but I know its a very important reason for Ronald to give up his gansta lifestyle and marry the dumb b!tch that was the last person to see his daughter or see what happened to his daughter, now Im not starting rumors or talking bad about Ronald, Im just making  a comment about his latest escapade and the reasons for it, reasons that anybody with and ounce of sense can see that there's something in the milk thats not white and thats all folks!!!!!!!!!!!1
Well if they are madly in love, it must be one sided, Ron hardly looks at her and when he does it isn't the most pleasant look.  This marriage imo is a joke.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: March 15, 2009, 06:45:09 PM »

Has anyone here heard that Roy Kronk is in Satsuma? Just curious, I'm reading he is, and just wondered if he is, why? Was he invited by a family member? 

Basement, over yonder. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #609 on: March 15, 2009, 06:45:32 PM »

Oh groan.... Now that you've mentioned, yeah, it sure was said that Kronk was a former bounty hunter or something like that.  By golly, sure do hope he didn't catch a ride to Satsuma with Murt!   

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: March 15, 2009, 06:48:12 PM »

I have read every post by this person who is suppose to be a neighbor of Ron. My opinion, I don't think this person is who he says he is, something very odd with his posts about Ron and Misty. Again, my opinion. Like many have doubts about AnnaFl, I have my doubts on this person.

I am SO glad somebody else sees him as I do.  I believe he's a 50 something guy.

His defense of Ron is just TOO much sometimes, and he just seems strange in some way, I just can't put my finger on it.  I also don't like how he thinks he knows Ron and Misty SO well, and said that he can hear everything in their mobile home, because the walls are so thin.  Hmmm????
[/quote]

Being a neighbor doesn't exactly give a person sufficient cause to know someone inside and out, especially with so much age difference. And the important thing, he is not a neighbor now, and was not during the disappearance of Haleigh.
And since Ron and Misty have been living where they do now for 3 or 4 months, which is close to the amount of time they've been together... how well could this guy know Misty? Not very well, I would think.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: March 15, 2009, 06:50:01 PM »

We have all voiced our opinions about the marriage and the timing of it here already.

Haven't we? Wink
some have ....some havent....I must be one of the ones that hadnt yet, ok now Im all caught up!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: March 15, 2009, 06:53:17 PM »

Thanks, mizjay. I agree. And in the Caylee case, we have a thing called evidence.

Not so, in this case. Yet. All the more reason to try to keep an open mind.

Wink

That's one reason I am an equal opportunity theorist.  I have at least one theory on each player in this case.   

When there is even one confirmed piece of evidence  there will be a while different rumble in this cage.
                           I am with you on the ever swinging rope of who did it or why . Nobody deserves a pass right now IMO
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #613 on: March 15, 2009, 06:54:37 PM »

Basement, over yonder. 

Thanks!  Hope you'll keep us posted about this.   

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #614 on: March 15, 2009, 06:56:36 PM »

Haven't we? Wink

some have ....some havent....I must be one of the ones that hadnt yet, ok now Im all caught up!

Are you kidding me!!   

MM
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #615 on: March 15, 2009, 06:59:42 PM »

Hi everyone, I have been trying to point out that there are 2 sides to every story, and then there is the truth. It seems that the objective views of a lot of people has been hijacked by the words of family members thru 3rd and 4th parties. There is a reason that investigators are not allowed to befriend suspects and friends of suspects are not allowed to investigate their friends case,the conclusions become biased and skewed. Please do not take this wrong, I am trying to point out that there has not been an fair balance of things here. If you have read my posts, you know I do not think RC is either guilty or not same for Crystal and everyone else. At this point even LE says EVERYONE is suspect. That means Crystal too. If you go back and watch interviews and read them, Crystal praised RC and said how he was a good person... Then later came allegations of abuse. I do not buy she was afraid to speak out because she was surrounded by LE and on tv.  I get the feeling it was a thought process fed to her by her family and whorealdo himself of wow, we can use this.. This can get custody back of the children... etc etc. I do not feel it is healthy to keep on this same road of abuse allegations where there is no proof, not for the thread, as people do read here and see the one way ticket that has been purchased by many,and not for the individuals whom are buying the ticket. What are those folks going to feel like if it is found that RC NEVER harmed his children NOR Crystal, yet his name has been put out as an abuser by them? Can we please agree to disagree and move on? I am an abuse victim myself, but I am NOT going to let MY past lead me to a false or possibly false answer to questions in any case. I also have a son that is a "wangsta" and he acts like RC, but would NEVER harm a woman or child and has never harmed any one but himself with his stupid choices. I think RC is an immature idiot and just not acting right, he is acting out of the norm,but if we believe everything people say about the family member of the missing,shame on us. I think the rumors about RC are being believed because people want to since they have labeled him an abuser already because he reminds them of their abusive ex or something. I for one am not going to let rumors from "family" control what I think on this case, I am not going to let my past control what I think. I am going to let the facts control what I think. Granted, there are not many PROVEN facts out there,but that does not mean believe what rumor you want and make it fact either. I know everyone means well, but tunnel vision due to our past and rumors is not finding Haleigh. I am trying to be the voice of reason and speak my thoughts in the kindest way here, but it is getting hard when I see good smart monkeys stop posting and leave the thread because they just can no longer take the one sided view because a non cleared family member says this and that and it grows to be fact. The school verified Haleigh had fallen down at school, who are we or Crystal or anyone whom was NOT there when it happened to say that her injuries were not from a fall?  I would think the school would know,and it was CRYSTAL who claimed the school said those injuries were not from that fall,why take her word,after all,she does have a dog in this race. Please, just think before you take someones word for something. Just because LE has not said they are looking at Crystal,does not mean they are not,they said EVERYONE is suspect and that includes Crystal and camp. So please, just be careful at what you believe and repeat. That is all I am asking. You may also want to look at what is being posted on Topix.. I am not the only one feeling this.. this just posted at topix, seems many have same idea in the works as u do
 I have been reading the biggest bunch of garbage spread everywhere where rumor has become fact.It's getting beyond outrageous.the biomother is doing a really good job of sending out her family members to major forums and spreading lies and gossip,which otherwise intelligent people are buying into it.But,this is all about custody,backpay and revenge,isn't it?IMO Using Geraldo didn't work,so try different tactics,right?JMO
 then this post
 Marie's distant cousin that doesn't live there,called Marie when this happened,apparently had to explain who she was,does phonecalls with her.People wonder if she is Wayanne Kruger,the PR person for Crystal or a reporter.She says her name is Joyanna,who knows.But doing a fine job of spreading it.JMO
 another
 And now it's spread the frayed cut off winter gloves she used when playing are bandages on her hands,just so outrageous.
 all from this thread
 http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/p611

ITA, Searching.

But re. the material covering Haleighs hands?  I can't venture a guess why it is there (and haven't), but when I was a kid I had to wear something on my hands to keep from getting addtl.  blisters from monkey bars and the like.  The material still looks like gauze and plastic wrap to me though (at least in the pics I saw)  .  But I don't know that protection of her hands is indicative of a crime.

I've sensed alot of rancor about RC from jump street. And I know some are avoiding this thread for the very reasons you've articulated. 

Hopefully your thoughtful words will remind folks that there have been no arrests and what I consider trash talking (aka gross speculation ?) is not fair or warranted at this juncture (if ever). 

Foggy

Foggy Dew, I'm wondering where Jr's gauze-monkey-bar coverings are?   

And why must you continue to characterize opinions with which you don't agree as trash talk  etc? The Cummings case is the topic of the thread, not your opinion of the posters and how posters choose to express themselves.

I see people being respectful of your opinions; Too bad you don't seem to return the courtesy.

Go ahead and say what YOU feel is warranted at this effing juncture. And how about for a change letting let others do the same without having to incur your wrath and assessment of them. Again... POSTERS are not the topic of the thread. Haleigh's case is.

Now excuse me while I go kick some cinderblocks up a ramp.

PS when you call out fellow posters in a RUDE way, expect to get back what you give out.

Yeah, I'm signing my name like I'm effin Madonna or Elvis or any of those other one named celebs.   MOO

Rana

I'm sorry if I think allegations of abuse on the part of a parent or caretaker is a bit unfair (to put it mildly).  Obviously this is a place for people to discuss the disappearance of Haleigh.  So what if I don't share some of the opinions posted here?   I'm not sure why that offends you.  I'm sorry you are bothered by my use of the term trash talk.  I guess I could say allegations or gossip or any number of words.  I will in the future.

As to why the boy's hands aren't bandaged?  I have no clue if they are or they aren't, (or ever have been) since I've never seen the first image of him except for a brief appearance on Geraldo.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: March 15, 2009, 07:03:36 PM »

Higherhopes I'm not exactly clear on your thoughts about the happy wedding..................................just kiddin' of course
  Another  doubter of their undying love for each other here, but why now?????????

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #617 on: March 15, 2009, 07:03:40 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys....I am about 10 pages behind but wanted to clear up something I said last night. When we were discusssing Ron's "new" truck I said I could get the tag number run. We all know the truck belongs to Ron...I was just going to see how long he had that particular truck......Officers this day and time have a computer inside their patrol car that they can just type in a tag number and get all the registration info. They do not have to file a report on why they are checking this number. But after Wyks reminded me that it was a privacy violation....I decided not to ask about it. And someone posted about the same time that anyone can check it on the internet if they have the tag number.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #618 on: March 15, 2009, 07:07:54 PM »

Hi everyone, I have been trying to point out that there are 2 sides to every story, and then there is the truth. It seems that the objective views of a lot of people has been hijacked by the words of family members thru 3rd and 4th parties. There is a reason that investigators are not allowed to befriend suspects and friends of suspects are not allowed to investigate their friends case,the conclusions become biased and skewed. Please do not take this wrong, I am trying to point out that there has not been an fair balance of things here. If you have read my posts, you know I do not think RC is either guilty or not same for Crystal and everyone else. At this point even LE says EVERYONE is suspect. That means Crystal too. If you go back and watch interviews and read them, Crystal praised RC and said how he was a good person... Then later came allegations of abuse. I do not buy she was afraid to speak out because she was surrounded by LE and on tv.  I get the feeling it was a thought process fed to her by her family and whorealdo himself of wow, we can use this.. This can get custody back of the children... etc etc. I do not feel it is healthy to keep on this same road of abuse allegations where there is no proof, not for the thread, as people do read here and see the one way ticket that has been purchased by many,and not for the individuals whom are buying the ticket. What are those folks going to feel like if it is found that RC NEVER harmed his children NOR Crystal, yet his name has been put out as an abuser by them? Can we please agree to disagree and move on? I am an abuse victim myself, but I am NOT going to let MY past lead me to a false or possibly false answer to questions in any case. I also have a son that is a "wangsta" and he acts like RC, but would NEVER harm a woman or child and has never harmed any one but himself with his stupid choices. I think RC is an immature idiot and just not acting right, he is acting out of the norm,but if we believe everything people say about the family member of the missing,shame on us. I think the rumors about RC are being believed because people want to since they have labeled him an abuser already because he reminds them of their abusive ex or something. I for one am not going to let rumors from "family" control what I think on this case, I am not going to let my past control what I think. I am going to let the facts control what I think. Granted, there are not many PROVEN facts out there,but that does not mean believe what rumor you want and make it fact either. I know everyone means well, but tunnel vision due to our past and rumors is not finding Haleigh. I am trying to be the voice of reason and speak my thoughts in the kindest way here, but it is getting hard when I see good smart monkeys stop posting and leave the thread because they just can no longer take the one sided view because a non cleared family member says this and that and it grows to be fact. The school verified Haleigh had fallen down at school, who are we or Crystal or anyone whom was NOT there when it happened to say that her injuries were not from a fall?  I would think the school would know,and it was CRYSTAL who claimed the school said those injuries were not from that fall,why take her word,after all,she does have a dog in this race. Please, just think before you take someones word for something. Just because LE has not said they are looking at Crystal,does not mean they are not,they said EVERYONE is suspect and that includes Crystal and camp. So please, just be careful at what you believe and repeat. That is all I am asking. You may also want to look at what is being posted on Topix.. I am not the only one feeling this.. this just posted at topix, seems many have same idea in the works as u do
 I have been reading the biggest bunch of garbage spread everywhere where rumor has become fact.It's getting beyond outrageous.the biomother is doing a really good job of sending out her family members to major forums and spreading lies and gossip,which otherwise intelligent people are buying into it.But,this is all about custody,backpay and revenge,isn't it?IMO Using Geraldo didn't work,so try different tactics,right?JMO
 then this post
 Marie's distant cousin that doesn't live there,called Marie when this happened,apparently had to explain who she was,does phonecalls with her.People wonder if she is Wayanne Kruger,the PR person for Crystal or a reporter.She says her name is Joyanna,who knows.But doing a fine job of spreading it.JMO
 another
 And now it's spread the frayed cut off winter gloves she used when playing are bandages on her hands,just so outrageous.
 all from this thread
 http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/p611

With all due respect, Searching, I could almost believe what you are saying, except for the fact that you seem to be pointing fingers at Crystal and making excuses for Ron and Misty... so your views are slightly slanted as well, IMO. If I'm wrong, then forgive me, but that's how it looks to me.
I do not KNOW everything in this case, but what I do know is that Misty seems to be the only one who LE keeps bringing in to question, and the only one who has been asked to take 3 LDT's, and the only one who got up and walked out of an interrogation because she didn't like the way it was going. She is also the one who LE says is the key to this investigation. And now since Ron upped and married her within 3 days of proposing to her in a public place, then that puts them squarely in this thing together. He might not be guilty of anything more than bad judgement, but he is hardly a teenager, and should have gained some by now.
I'm not even going to go into the business about the tatoo because that's all old news. But some of the things he has done do not sound much like a grieving father to me and to a lot of folks.
I don't like unfounded allegations either, especially of child abuse, but I believe most of us just want to know the truth.
I don't think SM is on the same level as Topix, by any stretch of the imagination. What I read here seems to be just a lot of concerned people who care about this child. I haven't seen any rumor-mongering going on... only questions. Sorry for the rant.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #619 on: March 15, 2009, 07:12:09 PM »

Hi Monkeys. This might explain the bandages on the hands... Note that Lymphedema is a side effect of TS. (I've never posted a link, so not sure this will work.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lymphedema

BUMP

I'm bumping my own quote up because I really do think this explains the bandages. It sounds like it's Grade 1. (note not Stage 1, keep reading further down.)  This same website defines Lymphedema as a side effect of TS.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.