March 28, 2024, 08:19:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310106 times)
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: March 15, 2009, 07:15:23 PM »

yep, zanny was still running loose in florida...........she went and stole Haleigh while misty was sleeping a few feet from her.......oh, and she took her blanket too...and ron doesn't know what happened because he was at work!

Regrets, I've had a few......
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #621 on: March 15, 2009, 07:19:11 PM »

Hi Monkeys. This might explain the bandages on the hands... Note that Lymphedema is a side effect of TS. (I've never posted a link, so not sure this will work.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lymphedema

BUMP

I'm bumping my own quote up because I really do think this explains the bandages. It sounds like it's Grade 1. (note not Stage 1, keep reading further down.)  This same website defines Lymphedema as a side effect of TS.
Thank-you for the info 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: March 15, 2009, 07:19:47 PM »

OK in the mist of all this not in agreement stuff going on I would like to make a few comments and see who does and does not agree with what I have observed since this case began!

OK Ron and Mistie getting married right now,,,,uh how many here think they are madly in Love and just couldnt wait to get married........

Not me, I would say someone in the know had told them this would be the best thing to do, or either Ron said to himself, Hey Ill marry Mistie, that way I can keep her close to me at all times, LE might not be able to make us testify against each other if it comes down to that and I can divorce the dumb b!tch later if I have to or she can just have and accident or   something.....Also it will look good for me when Chrstal takes my butt back to court.

See if he truly wanted to marry Mistie, in my opinion he would have done it already, phewy on "there wasnt enough time" the entire ceremony didnt last fifeteen minutes, but before they had no way to go on a honeymoon.
  also phewy on this is what Haleigh wanted, well then why didnt he get married before Haleigh went missing, my God anybody with a little common sense can see this was done for a reason other than they just wanted to get married,  Now I dont know what that reason is myself, but I know its a very important reason for Ronald to give up his gansta lifestyle and marry the dumb b!tch that was the last person to see his daughter or see what happened to his daughter, now Im not starting rumors or talking bad about Ronald, Im just making  a comment about his latest escapade and the reasons for it, reasons that anybody with and ounce of sense can see that there's something in the milk thats not white and thats all folks!!!!!!!!!!!1

Higherhopes I'm not exactly clear on your thoughts about the happy wedding..................................just kiddin' of course
  Another  doubter of their undying love for each other here, but why now?????????

UHHHH  sorry I didnt see a time set for what we can post at certain times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: March 15, 2009, 07:22:23 PM »

Totally off topic, so please forgive me!!! I am the twit of all twits today - I prolly make Mother Croslin and gang look like road scholars!!

Rana, I am wishing you a Happy Birthday when it's actually 5 -13 !! Damn, no way you could be a Pisces  - you are a Taurus all the way - stubborn but loveable!!!! Sorry Rana & sorry fellow monkeys!!!!   

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: March 15, 2009, 07:24:14 PM »

OK in the mist of all this not in agreement stuff going on I would like to make a few comments and see who does and does not agree with what I have observed since this case began!

OK Ron and Mistie getting married right now,,,,uh how many here think they are madly in Love and just couldnt wait to get married........

Not me, I would say someone in the know had told them this would be the best thing to do, or either Ron said to himself, Hey Ill marry Mistie, that way I can keep her close to me at all times, LE might not be able to make us testify against each other if it comes down to that and I can divorce the dumb b!tch later if I have to or she can just have and accident or   something.....Also it will look good for me when Chrstal takes my butt back to court.

See if he truly wanted to marry Mistie, in my opinion he would have done it already, phewy on "there wasnt enough time" the entire ceremony didnt last fifeteen minutes, but before they had no way to go on a honeymoon.
  also phewy on this is what Haleigh wanted, well then why didnt he get married before Haleigh went missing, my God anybody with a little common sense can see this was done for a reason other than they just wanted to get married,  Now I dont know what that reason is myself, but I know its a very important reason for Ronald to give up his gansta lifestyle and marry the dumb b!tch that was the last person to see his daughter or see what happened to his daughter, now Im not starting rumors or talking bad about Ronald, Im just making  a comment about his latest escapade and the reasons for it, reasons that anybody with and ounce of sense can see that there's something in the milk thats not white and thats all folks!!!!!!!!!!!1

Higherhopes I'm not exactly clear on your thoughts about the happy wedding..................................just kiddin' of course
  Another  doubter of their undying love for each other here, but why now?????????

UHHHH  sorry I didnt see a time set for what we can post at certain times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HH ... calm ... count to three ...    I think mizjay was saying "but why now ??????" in regards to  .... why would they chose to get married now?  At least that's the way I took it.  Nothing to do with your post ... 
  Be happy HH ... Dance baby Dance!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #625 on: March 15, 2009, 07:26:26 PM »

Bye-bye. It's been real, and it's been fun.... but it ain't been real fun.
J/K... enjoyed the chitchat, gotta go grab something to eat.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #626 on: March 15, 2009, 07:29:00 PM »

Hi Monkeys. This might explain the bandages on the hands... Note that Lymphedema is a side effect of TS. (I've never posted a link, so not sure this will work.)

BUMP

I'm bumping my own quote up because I really do think this explains the bandages. It sounds like it's Grade 1. (note not Stage 1, keep reading further down.)  This same website defines Lymphedema as a side effect of TS.

Could very well be!  Thanks for that link and info, mgo! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: March 15, 2009, 07:29:14 PM »

HH ... calm ... count to three ...    I think mizjay was saying "but why now ??????" in regards to  .... why would they chose to get married now?  At least that's the way I took it.  Nothing to do with your post ... 

...and my initial comment was that we have discussed it a great deal ...and a gentle reminder that you might want to read back and catch up on our opinions that have previously been stated.

Sorry if you thought I was suggesting that you not discuss it. I was not suggesting that.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #628 on: March 15, 2009, 07:30:39 PM »

yep, zanny was still running loose in florida...........she went and stole Haleigh while misty was sleeping a few feet from her.......oh, and she took her blanket too...and ron doesn't know what happened because he was at work!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: March 15, 2009, 07:30:52 PM »

BUMP

Could very well be!  Thanks for that link and info, mgo! 

Yes, it could be.

It could also be an innocent childhood injury, as several of us have pointed out.

Just because there is an injury, does not mean there is child abuse, IMO.

(Trying to keep an open mind here Wink )

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #630 on: March 15, 2009, 07:32:46 PM »

Totally off topic, so please forgive me!!! I am the twit of all twits today - I prolly make Mother Croslin and gang look like road scholars!!

Rana, I am wishing you a Happy Birthday when it's actually 5 -13 !! Damn, no way you could be a Pisces  - you are a Taurus all the way - stubborn but loveable!!!! Sorry Rana & sorry fellow monkeys!!!!   

Soooooo... We were just practicing then?   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #631 on: March 15, 2009, 07:33:54 PM »

Bye-bye. It's been real, and it's been fun.... but it ain't been real fun.
J/K... enjoyed the chitchat, gotta go grab something to eat.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: March 15, 2009, 07:35:32 PM »

Seems like a good time for another missing image:

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: March 15, 2009, 07:35:59 PM »

...and my initial comment was that we have discussed it a great deal ...and a gentle reminder that you might want to read back and catch up on our opinions that have previously been stated.

Sorry if you thought I was suggesting that you not discuss it. I was not suggesting that.

I have read every page that has ever been posted on in this case, and I was just posting that to show the posters that was posting about people having opinions about Ronald the reasons why we do,,,,,,,,I was already aware that others had posted about the marriage,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: March 15, 2009, 07:36:04 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's...

Finally caught up...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANA....
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: March 15, 2009, 07:39:30 PM »

HigherHopes:

Sorry if we misunderstood each other.

Happens sometimes in this medium.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: March 15, 2009, 07:39:50 PM »

OH  Gosh,   where's my manners.....Happy Birthday Rana!!!!!!!!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: March 15, 2009, 07:43:16 PM »

Rewatching Crystals interview in this tape, she says "a man dressed in black" and then with Geraldo she says "a black man dressed in black". She has changed her story also.
Uhh I wouldnt say she changed her story, I would say she just got confused with the black thing, but still thats alot different then changing your story about what you were doing the night haleigh came up missing, just different IMO

It wasn't her story, it was Jr.'s. And I only watched the interview once, but could she possibly have said it like this..." a black... uh, a man dressed in black", sort of hesitating between, like she was correcting herself? That kind of thing is easy to misunderstand.

GRACE: Good evening. I`m Nancy Grace. I want to thank you for being with us. Can Haleigh`s little 4-year-old brother identify his sister`s kidnapper?

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Stunning developments in the investigation into what happened to 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, who was abducted from her own bed. According to Haleigh`s mother, Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh`s 4-year- old brother saw who took Haleigh.

CRYSTAL SHEFFIELD, MOTHER: When I seen him on my visitation, all he said was, I want to find my sissy, and he said something about somebody in black took her.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Crystal Sheffield says Ronald, Jr., was questioned immediately by a team of people who deal with children. But as with a lot of other potential evidence, police will not comment on specifics.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: What we`re concerned with is the life of this child and what we`re concerned with is the recovery of this child.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Authorities are looking through 1,600 tips as part of their investigation into what happened to 5-year-old Florida girl Haleigh Cummings. On day 14 of their investigation, law enforcement officials say everyone remains a suspect and they will continue to pursue leads until Haleigh is found.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Every lead that comes in, that`s what we`re pushing and that`s what we`re trying to get resolved.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Police say they will be conducting tactical searches based on tips and any evidence that comes in, while the family remains in tents, praying for Haleigh`s safe recovery.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Our main focus is finding Haleigh Cummings and getting her home to her family.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I can`t wait just to touch her, just to hold her in my arms. I can`t wait until she`s home.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: Straight out to Marlaina Schiavo, our producer standing by at the Sheffield family tent there in Satsuma. Marlaina, what`s the latest?

MARLAINA SCHIAVO, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Well, the latest, Nancy, is that Haleigh`s 4-year-old brother identified the man he saw who took Haleigh who came into the home that night. He told his step-grandmother, Connie (ph) Sheffield, that a man dressed in black took his sister, Haleigh, the night she went missing. He had no other description, and they didn`t push the little boy because special investigators were called in to talk to him the night that Haleigh went missing.

GRACE: To T.J. Hart, program news director at WSKY 97.3 FM. T.J. what more can you tell me? It`s my understanding that the little boy also revealed the same story to his biological mother.

T.J. HART, WSKY 93.7 FM: Yes, that`s the story that we`ve been pursuing today, as well. She said that a man dressed in black got into the home and took Haleigh, and he says, I miss my sissy. And you know -- and right now, you hear those words, it`s -- my God, where do you go from here? And of course, where they went from there is that the child has been interviewed by a team of people who deal specifically with children in situations similar to this.

GRACE: We are taking your calls live. And remember, if you think back to cases such as the Elizabeth Smart case -- recall in that case, the little sister -- took her several months, but she ultimately identified Brian David Mitchell, joined that night, we understand, by his nutcase wife, Wanda Barzee, as coming into the home. It took her a while. She was just a little girl, around 4 years old at the time, as I recall. She kind of described the guy that night, and several months later, she put two and two together, and it was thanks to her that Elizabeth Smart`s attacker was finally, ultimately identified.

I want to go out to your calls. To Dominique in Ohio. Hi, Dominique.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Hi, Nancy. Good evening.

GRACE: Hi, dear. What`s your question?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I`m just very curious. Have they thoroughly checked out the father as to what time he gets to work, when he leaves, how far it is from the house, did he take a lunch break, you know, that sort of thing, because I still lean...

GRACE: Excellent question, Dominique, because as you and I both know, you always look in the circle right around the victim -- fathers, brothers. In grown women missing or murdered, you look for lovers, boyfriends, husbands, exes.

Out to T.J. Hart with WSKY 97.3. T.J., it`s my understanding his story has checked out. What do you know?

HART: That is absolutely correct. Law enforcement has verified that he was where he said he was, which was at work. And work has confirmed that, too. Everything has checked out.

GRACE: To Crystal Sheffield, special guest joining us there at the Sheffield family tent in Satsuma. Everyone, the family forced to live in tents right now. They have nowhere else to go. The home is still quarantined. It is cordoned off as a crime scene. Ms. Sheffield, thank you for being with us. I understand your 4-year-old little boy identifies or at least has a description of his sister`s kidnapper?

CRYSTAL SHEFFIELD, HALEIGH`S MOTHER: Yes. He -- when I got him for my visitation, the first thing he said to me was, Mommy, I want to find my sissy. And he -- I didn`t question him about none of it. And he was, like, Somebody come in, they was all dressed in black, and took my sissy.

GRACE: Did he say anything else identifying the man, anything at all, any characteristics?

SHEFFIELD: No. He just said that they was dressed in black or he was dressed in black, whoever it was.

GRACE: Did he describe in any way what happened? He opened the door and came in, or the little boy woke up and saw him there? Did he describe anything at all about what the man actually did?

SHEFFIELD: No. He just said a man dressed in black come in and took his sissy. I didn`t ask him any questions.

GRACE: Smart. Very, very smart, Ms. Sheffield. Now, Ms. Sheffield, I know this sounds crazy, but to the best of your recollection, what were his exact words?

SHEFFIELD: He said, Mommy, I want to find my sissy and some man in black come in and took her.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/23/ng.01.html

Heart
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #638 on: March 15, 2009, 07:43:36 PM »

Soooooo... We were just practicing then?   

Yes, Wykes - Practice makes Perfect, and we are damned near Perfection!!!

Mark Twain:
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: March 15, 2009, 07:45:58 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/120099

Mark Twain:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.