March 28, 2024, 03:01:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310140 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: March 15, 2009, 07:46:02 PM »

Are you all ready for this.....

I DONT KNOW  ...I WAS AT WORK.....
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: March 15, 2009, 07:58:33 PM »

Good evening monks  We sure could use some news...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #642 on: March 15, 2009, 08:00:51 PM »

Totally off topic, so please forgive me!!! I am the twit of all twits today - I prolly make Mother Croslin and gang look like road scholars!!

Rana, I am wishing you a Happy Birthday when it's actually 5 -13 !! Damn, no way you could be a Pisces  - you are a Taurus all the way - stubborn but loveable!!!! Sorry Rana & sorry fellow monkeys!!!!   

Soooooo... We were just practicing then?   

BWAH!!  . .           Well, I was kind of wondering.... wha....?

I thought for a split second, what month is it?  Did space aliens (as opposed to undocumented visitors... b/c the term  illegal aliens is not politically correct) Did space aliens take me to the mother ship and did I have a "lost time" episode? And more importantly, did I get probed? EEKK! (At least buy me dinner first, ya dang space aliens!)  Smile

But thank you so monkey much for all the sweet wishes, y'all!!    APPREESH!

You silly goose, Luckyday!! But hey, it's all good;   Smile   My hubby says that I start celebrating my B'day starting from Valentine's Day and I milk it all the way to Labor Day. (OK, so hubby is given to hyperbole.) Anyway... Thank you guys so much!!

Too funny!!!

PS if illegal aliens are "undocumented visitors," are drug dealers "undocumented pharmacists?"    
Allright, all right... No offense intended to our Latino monkeys!  We have a Heinz 57 of ethnicities in my/our family so....  okay, mi familia, no comience aquel tema conmigo ahora!! Smile

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #643 on: March 15, 2009, 08:07:30 PM »

Totally off topic, so please forgive me!!! I am the twit of all twits today - I prolly make Mother Croslin and gang look like road scholars!!

Rana, I am wishing you a Happy Birthday when it's actually 5 -13 !! Damn, no way you could be a Pisces  - you are a Taurus all the way - stubborn but loveable!!!! Sorry Rana & sorry fellow monkeys!!!!   

I thought for a split second, what month is it?  Did space aliens (as opposed to undocumented visitors... b/c the term  illegal aliens is not politically correct) Did space aliens take me to the mother ship and did I have a "lost time" episode? And more importantly, did I get probed? EEKK! (At least buy me dinner first, ya dang space aliens!)  Smile

You silly goose, Luckyday!! But hey, it's all good;   Smile   My hubby says that I start celebrating my B'day starting from Valentine's Day and I milk it all the way to Labor Day. (OK, so hubby is given to hyperbole.) Anyway... Thank you guys so much!!

Too funny!!!

PS if illegal aliens are "undocumented visitors," are drug dealers "undocumented pharmacists?"    
Allright, all right... No offense intended to our Latino monkeys!  We have a Heinz 57 of ethnicities in my/our family so....  okay, mi familia, no comience aquel tema conmigo ahora!! Smile

I am officially laughing my ass off!!!!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: March 15, 2009, 08:07:57 PM »

Hiyas, Muffy.

Hopefully, tomorrow will bring some news.

It's Monday, so maybe LE will have some news for us.

It's Monday, and I believe the newlyweds are to return to Florida then.

And Cobra is there in Florida on the case.

Maybe, just maybe, tomorrow brings us news.

Or Haleigh home.

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #645 on: March 15, 2009, 08:09:57 PM »

Any news if "The Cummings" are back from NYC???? I highly doubt NBC paid their accomodations past Friday!!!! And NYC is expensive!!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: March 15, 2009, 08:28:05 PM »

Did we ever find out if Mistie is prego or not? if she is Ronald sure takes his last name very serious..lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #647 on: March 15, 2009, 08:28:45 PM »

Any news if "The Cummings" are back from NYC???? I highly doubt NBC paid their accomodations past Friday!!!! And NYC is expensive!!!

Well, Lucky, IIRC, I think the ebullient newlyweds, plus one - return tomorrow. Yeeeesss, that's right; Mother Neves went too. (as far as I know.)

Yikes.
Enmeshed much?                   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #648 on: March 15, 2009, 08:35:29 PM »

Did we ever find out if Mistie is prego or not? if she is Ronald sure takes his last name very serious..lol
  Rumor has it
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #649 on: March 15, 2009, 08:37:36 PM »

Hi Muffy!  We sure could!  An arrest would be kewl too...

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: March 15, 2009, 08:38:33 PM »

Kat, too bad Picazio wasn't pressed, or if so it was edited out.  I take it to mean one of two things: either Haleigh is now housed at a safe haven and is recieving appropriate nurturing and medical care or they have knowledge that she is gone forever.    I wonder if there is any other way to interpret those statements or were they simply intended to be inflammatory or suggestive? 

Foggy

Ooops! I messed up the quote; It was supposed to look like this.

Sorry, 'bout that, Foggy Dew.
   Smile

If we're talking about Picazio's statement in answer to NG of:
PICAZIO: "Because she doesn`t have those physical problems anymore.

I don't know what "problems" were listed and that is relevant to the answer.

But in absence of knowing to what "problems " they are referring (I missed that part of the show) my guess would be that she's referring to something treated and resolved. In other words, my nephew had strep throat. He was treated; He recovered; And he no longer has it.

MOO

Rana I'm wondering how the bio mom's atty would be in the position to know anything, let alone whether Haleigh no longer has problems.  Has the atty been in Crystal's life prior to Haleigh's disappearance?  Does she have some knowledge of the child's state of health because the child is hidden away (perhaps)?  I don't really think she knows anything (necessarily) but I'm sorry--but I found the statement enigmatic and begs more questions than it answered. 

Foggy

P.S.  Happy birthday and many happy returns.   

GRACE: Well, a couple of points, Miss Picazio, and believe me, I know you are a well-respected member of the bar. But I find it ironic that now is the time when the bio mom is trying to arrange all of her media requests, that she suddenly decides that Haleigh had been in a bad environment.

She`s certainly known all along who the father is dating and according to the judge in your client`s custody case, the mother, your client, did not have a job. The father did. Haleigh missed a total that we know of 12 doctor`s appointments while living with the mother.

Now maybe there`s an explanation for that, but I know the child has Turner syndrome and the mother not only didn`t have a job, but didn`t take the child to the doctor. It`s not like she was working all day and couldn`t make time to take the child to the doctor. I don`t understand that.

PICAZIO: Well, there`s also -- we have to look into the father`s history of taking the child to the doctor. Haleigh was never a child who was well. She had chronic pneumonia and bronchial problems and the father would often leave the children to a teenager who he was living with to drive this child to the doctor on a weekly basis.

GRACE: Why do you speak of Haleigh -- why do you speak of Haleigh in the past tense? I notice that you said Haleigh was a child with a lot of physical problems.

PICAZIO: Because she doesn`t have those physical problems anymore.

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:yPbchSaVliEJ:transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/11/ng.01.html+nancy+grace+Kim+Picazio+Kim+Picazio&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #651 on: March 15, 2009, 08:39:49 PM »

Too funny!!!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #652 on: March 15, 2009, 08:42:02 PM »

Hiyas, Muffy.

Hopefully, tomorrow will bring some news.

It's Monday, so maybe LE will have some news for us.

It's Monday, and I believe the newlyweds are to return to Florida then.

And Cobra is there in Florida on the case.

Maybe, just maybe, tomorrow brings us news.

Or Haleigh home.

With Kronk 'supposedly' in Satsuma, *we could* send Murt in.  Give us something to do.... a roadtrip.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #653 on: March 15, 2009, 08:44:16 PM »

She did not!  She did not just say that!   

OMG, she did!  She DID just say that!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #654 on: March 15, 2009, 08:46:38 PM »

Well, Lucky, IIRC, I think the ebullient newlyweds, plus one - return tomorrow. Yeeeesss, that's right; Mother Neves went too. (as far as I know.)

Yikes.
Enmeshed much?                   

Wonder if NBC sprung for the 'mother-in-law' cottage for the weekend? 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: March 15, 2009, 08:48:29 PM »

Yikes.
Enmeshed much?                   

she prolly stayed in room with the newlyweds so that she could wipe little ronnies butt for him!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #656 on: March 15, 2009, 08:53:59 PM »

GRACE: Well, a couple of points, Miss Picazio, and believe me, I know you are a well-respected member of the bar. But I find it ironic that now is the time when the bio mom is trying to arrange all of her media requests, that she suddenly decides that Haleigh had been in a bad environment.

She`s certainly known all along who the father is dating and according to the judge in your client`s custody case, the mother, your client, did not have a job. The father did. Haleigh missed a total that we know of 12 doctor`s appointments while living with the mother.

Now maybe there`s an explanation for that, but I know the child has Turner syndrome and the mother not only didn`t have a job, but didn`t take the child to the doctor. It`s not like she was working all day and couldn`t make time to take the child to the doctor. I don`t understand that.

PICAZIO: Well, there`s also -- we have to look into the father`s history of taking the child to the doctor. Haleigh was never a child who was well. She had chronic pneumonia and bronchial problems and the father would often leave the children to a teenager who he was living with to drive this child to the doctor on a weekly basis.

GRACE: Why do you speak of Haleigh -- why do you speak of Haleigh in the past tense? I notice that you said Haleigh was a child with a lot of physical problems.

PICAZIO: Because she doesn`t have those physical problems anymore.

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:yPbchSaVliEJ:transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/11/ng.01.html+nancy+grace+Kim+Picazio+Kim+Picazio&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Thanks Heart!  For those who didn't catch NGs show or the video, if there is one... The expression on Picazio's face to NGs question (bolded in blue)...... priceless!!!!   

She looked like she was thinking... 'uhhhhhh... oh sh!t!'... gulp. 
Perhaps thinking, 'did I say that?'   

However, she recovered well and gave a smooth answer.   

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: March 15, 2009, 08:55:53 PM »

Yikes.
Enmeshed much?                   

she prolly stayed in room with the newlyweds so that she could wipe little ronnies butt for him!

I wonder if the newlyweds went to blockbuster to rent movies to watch in the mother-in-law cottage...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #658 on: March 15, 2009, 08:56:07 PM »

Yikes.
Enmeshed much?                   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #659 on: March 15, 2009, 09:00:28 PM »

Yikes.
Enmeshed much?                   

I wonder if the newlyweds went to blockbuster to rent movies to watch in the mother-in-law cottage...

I swear if they did, and those movies were remotely anything like what happened to Haleigh.... *eeeeeeeeek* shades of Casey Anthony!!  I will just fall off my chair. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.