April 19, 2024, 08:06:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 312224 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: March 15, 2009, 10:10:29 PM »

Heads up - Whoraldo w/be discussing the Ant case and Misty/Ron on The Today Show - NOW!!

am tuned in now...

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #681 on: March 15, 2009, 10:10:30 PM »

Heads up - Whoraldo w/be discussing the Ant case and Misty/Ron on The Today Show - NOW!!

Thanks for the heads up Lucky
Your welcome, although as I type, Geraldo is talking w/Ann Coulter. UGH!! But, w/be talking about the Ants/R/M w/in the hour.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: March 15, 2009, 10:11:20 PM »

I am back... have been for a bit was trying to catch up and this interview was pointed out to me..
http://rochesterpopulist.wordpress.com/2009/03/11/john-oconnor-interviews-crystal-sheffield/
I thought Crystal was admitting to her past drug use? I am off to watch more of these..
Thank you Searching for this link...
Wow...did u catch the comments b4 that video starts?..geez

yeah...what was that about???

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #683 on: March 15, 2009, 10:12:18 PM »

Hi Monkeys. This might explain the bandages on the hands... Note that Lymphedema is a side effect of TS. (I've never posted a link, so not sure this will work.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lymphedema

BUMP

I'm bumping my own quote up because I really do think this explains the bandages. It sounds like it's Grade 1. (note not Stage 1, keep reading further down.)  This same website defines Lymphedema as a side effect of TS.
Thank-you for the info 

Thank you for the info, Mgoblue, but I don't think it's lymphedema. It's difficult to say from a photo, but for Turner's Syndrome... and the way it looks... I dont think that's what it is, imo. Mainly, it's not a compression wrap; it looks gauzy. And... IDK...

Thanks for the info. Smile Good research. It's an interesting read too.   Smile

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #684 on: March 15, 2009, 10:14:00 PM »

I am back... have been for a bit was trying to catch up and this interview was pointed out to me..
http://rochesterpopulist.wordpress.com/2009/03/11/john-oconnor-interviews-crystal-sheffield/
I thought Crystal was admitting to her past drug use? I am off to watch more of these..

Thats what im asking cuz theres no other comments on that page..and that comes up right in front of the video then boom its gone..Strange people i tell ya..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #685 on: March 15, 2009, 10:14:30 PM »

BWAH!!! and GUFFAW ! Good one you cheeky monkey, you! Higherhopes !! OMG....

and JerseyGirl that runnning snark banner just blew me away. HIGH-larious  woman!

On the rumored pregnancy, IIRC, I thought if she were pregnant and she had an MD's or other authorized practitioner's confirmation in writing, she wouldn't need her parents permission to marry.

And we all saw the clip of Ron Ron ah-scowlin' and ah-stompin' into the courthouse ahead of Misty and Mother Croslin (and not holdin' the door BTW, but "Quel soo-PREEZE" tee hee.)...... followed by the Chesire-Cat-grinnin' and ah-gigglin' and ah-bouncin' and ah-arm wavin' Misty, with the ever-so-proud Mother Croslin in tow.

IDK; Maybe Mother Croslin's siggy at the courthouse is cheaper than goin' to those pesky doctors when there are trips to be ah-goin' on and weddin's to be performed and tatts to be sittin' for and platitudes to be applied to rear truck windshields.... and such as..... and whatnot and... IDK

and MOO  Smile (I've decided to start droppin' my "G"s heh; Deal wit it.) Smile

(and glad you 'splained!  i was fixin to git you a new keyboard.  heh)

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: March 15, 2009, 10:14:52 PM »

Well we know when Whoreraldo gets involved, there will be more twist, turns, corkscrews, spins, exaggerations, lies, mistruths, assumptions, whoreraldo versions, and misinformation all for the sake of hopeful ratings and whoreraldo's ego.  He really makes me want to barf!

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #687 on: March 15, 2009, 10:16:14 PM »

Thats what im asking cuz theres no other comments on that page..and that comes up right in front of the video then boom its gone..Strange people i tell ya..

I think there was a comment section that had to be closed due to what he perceived as threats.......I wish we could screen capture it

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #688 on: March 15, 2009, 10:16:23 PM »

It wasnt there the first time i watched it either..When I went back to watch the other videos under it that poped up..

WTH??? That wasn't on there when I watched this last time

This link does not work for me...

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: March 15, 2009, 10:16:40 PM »

Hi Monkeys. This might explain the bandages on the hands... Note that Lymphedema is a side effect of TS. (I've never posted a link, so not sure this will work.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lymphedema

BUMP

I'm bumping my own quote up because I really do think this explains the bandages. It sounds like it's Grade 1. (note not Stage 1, keep reading further down.)  This same website defines Lymphedema as a side effect of TS.
Thank-you for the info 

Thank you for the info, Mgoblue, but I don't think it's lymphedema. It's difficult to say from a photo, but for Turner's Syndrome... and the way it looks... I dont think that's what it is, imo. Mainly, it's not a compression wrap; it looks gauzy. And... IDK...

Thanks for the info. Smile Good research. It's an interesting read too.   Smile

you are right, it is difficult to say from a photo so it could just as well be what Mgoblue is suggesting from the link provided....I agree with others that if it was indeed an injury from abuse, why take pictures of it for all to see and speculate on? I still think that it was play or pretending or something ever so innocent as that...jmo

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #690 on: March 15, 2009, 10:17:21 PM »

Any news if "The Cummings" are back from NYC???? I highly doubt NBC paid their accomodations past Friday!!!! And NYC is expensive!!!

Well, Lucky, IIRC, I think the ebullient newlyweds, plus one - return tomorrow. Yeeeesss, that's right; Mother Neves went too. (as far as I know.)

Yikes.
Enmeshed much?                   

Wonder if NBC sprung for the 'mother-in-law' cottage for the weekend? 

Well, Wyks, as they always say..... two's company..... three's .......

.... a sandwich!!...

(Oh no I deh-ent!!!) Ok I went one too far, didn't I?

(I'll get my handbasket ready.....)   

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #691 on: March 15, 2009, 10:18:41 PM »

I think this is new at least it is new to me that Junior first told a child protection team about the man in black just a few days after Haleigh was taken.

Angel Who Cares02-24-2009, 11:56 AM
Haleigh's brother: Man took her from bedroom
Published: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 10:31 a.m.
Last Modified: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 10:31 a.m.
<snipped>
Investigators are following up a lead provided by the brother of a missing 5-year-old Putnam County girl that a man came into the room where she was sleeping and took her.
Putnam County sheriff’s Capt. Dick Schauland confirmed that officers had received the lead but didn’t provide any details except that the boy gave the report to members of a child protection team. Ronald Cummings Jr., was 3 when he was interviewed the week Haleigh Ann-Marie Cummings was reported missing from her Satsuma home. “Everything they were able to find out from him they are following up on,” Schauland said.

MM
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #692 on: March 15, 2009, 10:20:22 PM »

...and my initial comment was that we have discussed it a great deal ...and a gentle reminder that you might want to read back and catch up on our opinions that have previously been stated.

Sorry if you thought I was suggesting that you not discuss it. I was not suggesting that.

I have read every page that has ever been posted on in this case, and I was just posting that to show the posters that was posting about people having opinions about Ronald the reasons why we do,,,,,,,,I was already aware that others had posted about the marriage,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

FWIW, Higherhopes, I agree with the comments in your whole post.     Smile

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #693 on: March 15, 2009, 10:20:27 PM »

I am an abuse victim myself, but I am NOT going to let MY past lead me to a false or possibly false answer to questions in any case. I also have a son that is a "wangsta" and he acts like RC, but would NEVER harm a woman or child and has never harmed any one but himself with his stupid choices. I think RC is an immature idiot and just not acting right, he is acting out of the norm,but if we believe everything people say about the family member of the missing,shame on us. I think the rumors about RC are being believed because people want to since they have labeled him an abuser already because he reminds them of their abusive ex or something. I for one am not going to let rumors from "family" control what I think on this case, I am not going to let my past control what I think. I am going to let the facts control what I think. Granted, there are not many PROVEN facts out there,but that does not mean believe what rumor you want and make it fact either. I know everyone means well, but tunnel vision due to our past and rumors is not finding Haleigh
The aboved was snipped from "Searching"
I can only speak for myself here when I say that I have no tunnel vision when it comes to identifying an abuser. I have read every blog, article and watched every video I can get my hands on. Bottom line for me: Ron is an abuser. Did he kill is daughter? Don't know. Do I think he is involved or knows more than he is saying? "Absolutely" (Tm Casey Anthony). Do I think Misty knows more than she is saying? Definitely.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #694 on: March 15, 2009, 10:21:48 PM »

Hello i just found this myspace page and it is of mistys ex boyfriend she says she loves him in her comments back in jan   http://latino.myspace.com/robsiedel
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #695 on: March 15, 2009, 10:23:22 PM »

I am an abuse victim myself, but I am NOT going to let MY past lead me to a false or possibly false answer to questions in any case. I also have a son that is a "wangsta" and he acts like RC, but would NEVER harm a woman or child and has never harmed any one but himself with his stupid choices. I think RC is an immature idiot and just not acting right, he is acting out of the norm,but if we believe everything people say about the family member of the missing,shame on us. I think the rumors about RC are being believed because people want to since they have labeled him an abuser already because he reminds them of their abusive ex or something. I for one am not going to let rumors from "family" control what I think on this case, I am not going to let my past control what I think. I am going to let the facts control what I think. Granted, there are not many PROVEN facts out there,but that does not mean believe what rumor you want and make it fact either. I know everyone means well, but tunnel vision due to our past and rumors is not finding Haleigh
The aboved was snipped from "Searching"
I can only speak for myself here when I say that I have no tunnel vision when it comes to identifying an abuser. I have read every blog, article and watched every video I can get my hands on. Bottom line for me: Ron is an abuser. Did he kill is daughter? Don't know. Do I think he is involved or knows more than he is saying? "Absolutely" (Tm Casey Anthony). Do I think Misty knows more than she is saying? Definitely.

What she said    ITA     

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #696 on: March 15, 2009, 10:23:44 PM »

Not gonna answer, cuz it could sure be considered as gossip by some.

starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #697 on: March 15, 2009, 10:24:50 PM »

oops sorry already seen u all have it
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: March 15, 2009, 10:24:57 PM »

I think this is new at least it is new to me that Junior first told a child protection team about the man in black just a few days after Haleigh was taken.

Angel Who Cares02-24-2009, 11:56 AM
Haleigh's brother: Man took her from bedroom
Published: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 10:31 a.m.
Last Modified: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 10:31 a.m.
<snipped>
Investigators are following up a lead provided by the brother of a missing 5-year-old Putnam County girl that a man came into the room where she was sleeping and took her.
Putnam County sheriff’s Capt. Dick Schauland confirmed that officers had received the lead but didn’t provide any details except that the boy gave the report to members of a child protection team. Ronald Cummings Jr., was 3 when he was interviewed the week Haleigh Ann-Marie Cummings was reported missing from her Satsuma home. “Everything they were able to find out from him they are following up on,” Schauland said.

Interresting, so the man taking her as reported by Jr. isn't new?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: March 15, 2009, 10:25:37 PM »

oops sorry already seen u all have it

That's OK Starcat, we often repost things... 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.