March 28, 2024, 02:04:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310138 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #700 on: March 15, 2009, 10:28:09 PM »

I think this is new at least it is new to me that Junior first told a child protection team about the man in black just a few days after Haleigh was taken.

Angel Who Cares02-24-2009, 11:56 AM
Haleigh's brother: Man took her from bedroom
Published: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 10:31 a.m.
Last Modified: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 10:31 a.m.
<snipped>
Investigators are following up a lead provided by the brother of a missing 5-year-old Putnam County girl that a man came into the room where she was sleeping and took her.
Putnam County sheriff’s Capt. Dick Schauland confirmed that officers had received the lead but didn’t provide any details except that the boy gave the report to members of a child protection team. Ronald Cummings Jr., was 3 when he was interviewed the week Haleigh Ann-Marie Cummings was reported missing from her Satsuma home. “Everything they were able to find out from him they are following up on,” Schauland said.

Interresting, so the man taking her as reported by Jr. isn't new?

No, I saw this on NG IIRC a couple of weeks ago that Jr had talked to advocates about what he saw that night, it was before the Geraldo interview.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #701 on: March 15, 2009, 10:28:09 PM »

I think this is new at least it is new to me that Junior first told a child protection team about the man in black just a few days after Haleigh was taken.

<snipped>
Investigators are following up a lead provided by the brother of a missing 5-year-old Putnam County girl that a man came into the room where she was sleeping and took her.
Putnam County sheriff’s Capt. Dick Schauland confirmed that officers had received the lead but didn’t provide any details except that the boy gave the report to members of a child protection team. Ronald Cummings Jr., was 3 when he was interviewed the week Haleigh Ann-Marie Cummings was reported missing from her Satsuma home. “Everything they were able to find out from him they are following up on,” Schauland said.

No, according to this and another earlier post he told this team that just a few days after the abduction.  I don't think this was something the police released.

MM
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #702 on: March 15, 2009, 10:29:26 PM »

oops sorry already seen u all have it

Yep, but thanks Starcat!  Some may have missed that earlier.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #703 on: March 15, 2009, 10:30:14 PM »

oops sorry already seen u all have it

No need to be sorry~I do that all the time, I appreciate any input!!!!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #704 on: March 15, 2009, 10:31:04 PM »

Hi Monkeys. This might explain the bandages on the hands... Note that Lymphedema is a side effect of TS. (I've never posted a link, so not sure this will work.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lymphedema

BUMP
I'm bumping my own quote up because I really do think this explains the bandages. It sounds like it's Grade 1. (note not Stage 1, keep reading further down.)  This same website defines Lymphedema as a side effect of TS.
Thank-you for the info 

Thank you for the info, Mgoblue, but I don't think it's lymphedema. It's difficult to say from a photo, but for Turner's Syndrome... and the way it looks... I dont think that's what it is, imo. Mainly, it's not a compression wrap; it looks gauzy. And... IDK...

Thanks for the info. Smile Good research. It's an interesting read too.   Smile

you are right, it is difficult to say from a photo so it could just as well be what Mgoblue is suggesting from the link provided....I agree with others that if it was indeed an injury from abuse, why take pictures of it for all to see and speculate on? I still think that it was play or pretending or something ever so innocent as that...jmo

True, Cookie; It could very well be either. 

Compression bandages are typically used for lymphedema. In the photo, her hands look, to me, like they are wrapped in a gauzy material.  I was just stating my opinion as well. That is all.

Do we know who took the photo? Someone concerned about the wrapping would have reason to document it in a photo, imo.

Do we know who created the photo montage?

MOO

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #705 on: March 15, 2009, 10:31:29 PM »

<snipped>

No, according to this and another earlier post he told this team that just a few days after the abduction.  I don't think this was something the police released.

Another quick comment.  This indicates to me that they have talked to Junior and questioned him about things.  I would think they have also asked him about how he is being treated and if anyone had been mean to him or Haleigh.  At least I would hope they would do that.

MM
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #706 on: March 15, 2009, 10:35:40 PM »

Hi Monkeys. This might explain the bandages on the hands... Note that Lymphedema is a side effect of TS. (I've never posted a link, so not sure this will work.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lymphedema

BUMP
I'm bumping my own quote up because I really do think this explains the bandages. It sounds like it's Grade 1. (note not Stage 1, keep reading further down.)  This same website defines Lymphedema as a side effect of TS.
Thank-you for the info 

Thank you for the info, Mgoblue, but I don't think it's lymphedema. It's difficult to say from a photo, but for Turner's Syndrome... and the way it looks... I dont think that's what it is, imo. Mainly, it's not a compression wrap; it looks gauzy. And... IDK...

Thanks for the info. Smile Good research. It's an interesting read too.   Smile

you are right, it is difficult to say from a photo so it could just as well be what Mgoblue is suggesting from the link provided....I agree with others that if it was indeed an injury from abuse, why take pictures of it for all to see and speculate on? I still think that it was play or pretending or something ever so innocent as that...jmo

True, Cookie; It could very well be either. 

Compression bandages are typically used for lymphedema. In the photo, her hands look, to me, like they are wrapped in a gauzy material.  I was just stating my opinion as well. That is all.

Do we know who took the photo? Someone concerned about the wrapping would have reason to document it in a photo, imo.

Do we know who created the photo montage?

MOO

One of the main concerns with lymphedema is that infection can set in.  I think because the immune system is comprimised.  Bandages could cover sores.  But, if that were the case I think the bandages would be tighter and cover more of her hand.  I also don't think she would be out on a play ground.  IMO

MM
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: March 15, 2009, 10:35:59 PM »

<snipped>

klaasend, the first time that Crystal mentioned the man in black was on Nancy Grace's show Feburary 23.

Heart
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #708 on: March 15, 2009, 10:38:02 PM »

<snipped>

klaasend, the first time that Crystal mentioned the man in black was on Nancy Grace's show Feburary 23.

But, Junior mentioned it to the child protection team just after she was taken.

MM
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: March 15, 2009, 10:42:45 PM »

<snipped>

Where does it say that just after she was taken?  Did I miss something?

Heart
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #710 on: March 15, 2009, 10:44:27 PM »

Geraldo talking about R/M after the break as I type

and...interesting convo about Krunk/Cain.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #711 on: March 15, 2009, 10:50:55 PM »

Ok, just now on Geraldo, Crystal did verify that when she had her first visitation after Haleigh went missing, that is when Jr told her (without her questioning, she says) that it was a black man dressed in black.........

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: March 15, 2009, 10:52:57 PM »

Well it looks as if Whoreraldo and the attorney Kim has not gotten too much further than some of us monkeys.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: March 15, 2009, 10:56:18 PM »

Ok, just now on Geraldo, Crystal did verify that when she had her first visitation after Haleigh went missing, that is when Jr told her (without her questioning, she says) that it was a black man dressed in black.........

I really would like to know Crystal's real age?

Heart
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: March 15, 2009, 10:58:48 PM »

She just said she was 23 and will turn 24 in April.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #715 on: March 15, 2009, 10:59:16 PM »

<snipped>

Where does it say that just after she was taken?  Did I miss something?

Sorry Heart, I was quoting from another one that I did not post:

Angel Who Cares02-23-2009, 10:27 PM
Brother: Man in black grabbed Haleigh
Authorities 'following up on that lead'
Story updated at 10:23 PM on Monday, Feb. 23, 2009
<snipped>
Did a man dressed in black sneak into the room where 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings was sleeping two weeks ago and steal her from her bed? That’s what her brother, Ronald Cummings Jr., then 3, told investigators from a child protection team when they interviewed him in the first few days after his sister disappeared.“The Sheriff’s Office is aware of what the little boy said and is following up on that lead,” Capt. Dick Schauland told the Times-Union Monday night, “but we are not commenting on any of the interviews.”

“Our forces have not scaled back,” he said. Of the county’s 17 detectives, five are solely assigned to the Haleigh investigation, he said, and the other dozen work on it as needed. There also are four investigators from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and an undetermined number of FBI agents working the case, he said.
“They all are still running down the more than 1,600 leads we have received, but nothing has come up that justifies any type of massive ground or water search,” Schauland said.

Article:
http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-02-23/story/brother_man_in_black_grabbed_haleigh

MM
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: March 15, 2009, 10:59:42 PM »

Ok, Crystal just told Geraldo that she is 23.

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #717 on: March 15, 2009, 10:59:57 PM »

I think she's about 23, having had Haleigh when she was about 17. 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: March 15, 2009, 11:00:37 PM »

OK in the mist of all this not in agreement stuff going on I would like to make a few comments and see who does and does not agree with what I have observed since this case began!

OK Ron and Mistie getting married right now,,,,uh how many here think they are madly in Love and just couldnt wait to get married........

Not me, I would say someone in the know had told them this would be the best thing to do, or either Ron said to himself, Hey Ill marry Mistie, that way I can keep her close to me at all times, LE might not be able to make us testify against each other if it comes down to that and I can divorce the dumb b!tch later if I have to or she can just have and accident or   something.....Also it will look good for me when Chrstal takes my butt back to court.

See if he truly wanted to marry Mistie, in my opinion he would have done it already, phewy on "there wasnt enough time" the entire ceremony didnt last fifeteen minutes, but before they had no way to go on a honeymoon.
  also phewy on this is what Haleigh wanted, well then why didnt he get married before Haleigh went missing, my God anybody with a little common sense can see this was done for a reason other than they just wanted to get married,  Now I dont know what that reason is myself, but I know its a very important reason for Ronald to give up his gansta lifestyle and marry the dumb b!tch that was the last person to see his daughter or see what happened to his daughter, now Im not starting rumors or talking bad about Ronald, Im just making  a comment about his latest escapade and the reasons for it, reasons that anybody with and ounce of sense can see that there's something in the milk thats not white and thats all folks!!!!!!!!!!!1

Higherhopes I'm not exactly clear on your thoughts about the happy wedding..................................just kiddin' of course
  Another  doubter of their undying love for each other here, but why now?????????

UHHHH  sorry I didnt see a time set for what we can post at certain times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HH   i was meaning why in the world did they choose now of all times to tie the knot, sorry i wasn't clear
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: March 15, 2009, 11:02:32 PM »

<snipped>

Heart - thanks.  I think time is just going by too quickly for me. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.