March 28, 2024, 02:25:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310076 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: March 16, 2009, 11:37:30 AM »

Forgot about this picture.

Shows a sedan at the house.

No idea whose it is.

I wonder if the street light on the left works ?
Sorry about bumping this up but more folks on now . Just that if this light works a big part of the yard is lit up at night .
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: March 16, 2009, 11:38:38 AM »

true alagary

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: March 16, 2009, 11:45:05 AM »

Good Morning Monkey's

I am on vacation- Where are all the Sweet Monkey's.. Stop Lurking- Its another day-

Lets get this case rolling- We have a little girl Haleigh missing lets seek the answers

together...

Morning JG~I'm at work and thought I'd check in to see waz up .......although I may not qualify for a "sweet" monkey

In regards to your other question, Ron is TN's only son.

Good Morning...

Her only son hmmmmm....

IM were are all Sweet Monkeys... Regardless of different oppinions and theories we are all here for Haleigh..

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: March 16, 2009, 11:51:48 AM »

No idea whose it is.

Sorry about bumping this up but more folks on now . Just that if this light works a big part of the yard is lit up at night .

Thats a good question about the yard light was it on - does it work Its located over the skylights to the masterbedroom...Notice too about the front door light..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #904 on: March 16, 2009, 11:52:44 AM »

Good Morning Monkey's

I am on vacation- Where are all the Sweet Monkey's.. Stop Lurking- Its another day-

Lets get this case rolling- We have a little girl Haleigh missing lets seek the answers

together...

Morning JG~I'm at work and thought I'd check in to see waz up .......although I may not qualify for a "sweet" monkey

In regards to your other question, Ron is TN's only son.

Good Morning...

Her only son hmmmmm....

IM were are all Sweet Monkeys... Regardless of different oppinions and theories we are all here for Haleigh..

Amen sista! Praying we get some answers today.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: March 16, 2009, 11:53:55 AM »

yep...hoping for some answers today..and for Haleigh to be brought home today...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #906 on: March 16, 2009, 11:54:20 AM »

No idea whose it is.

Thats a good question about the yard light was it on - does it work Its located over the skylights to the masterbedroom...Notice too about the front door light..

IT's also located directly near the side door (which faces another home) where Haleigh was carried out of the home, hmmm

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #907 on: March 16, 2009, 11:55:05 AM »

No idea whose it is.

There was discussion about that street light over yonder, I've been trying to find an answer to your questions, but of course I can't, if that street lamp works, it would light up the yard a bit. If it is anything like some of our street lamps where I live, not so much, I swear there is only a candle in some around here, or my eyesight is really bad. 
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: March 16, 2009, 11:55:28 AM »

A guesstimate is it is only ten feet from that corner . Very bright if it works .
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: March 16, 2009, 11:57:52 AM »

No idea whose it is.

IT's also located directly near the side door (which faces another home) where Haleigh was carried out of the home, hmmm

Thats interesting..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: March 16, 2009, 12:22:33 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Hopefully today will be the day Haleigh comes home.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: March 16, 2009, 12:23:53 PM »

morning Brandi...
xxxxxx

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #912 on: March 16, 2009, 12:26:16 PM »

I'd like to reply to the pister that wondered why Chrstal hadnt filed for custody of the kids till now.....Id like to say that first of all, she doesnt live in this town and doesnt know everything that transpired in the day to day actuivities of the children, second, she had already lost custody once abd by now we all know that this is more or less The cummings stomping grounds and with Moma Neves there to stand up in court with Ronald, do myou really think it would do her any good, if she went to court and said, uh  I want custody because a 17 year old is watching the children, do you not think Mother Neves wouldnt have stood up and said no she's not I do, do you not think anything she tried the Cummings family would have stood up in court and lied for Ronald,why of course they would!!!!!!!!  Now though everything is out in the open and she has proof of them staying with Mistie,she has proof that something could happen to the children in Ronalds care, and if this is what it took for me to think that I finally had a chance to get custody of my children.....whell hell I'd be all over it like white on rice too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXACTLY!! I believe also that Crystal had never been to the house... hwhen she picked up the kids for visitation, she met either Ron or his mother outside town somewhere. I do know that e did not allow her to call and talk to them between visitss. I can imagine going up against his whole family AND him.
It is possible that she did not know Misty's age until this came up with Haleigh. The kids would not know since kids pay very little attention to things like that. Possibly she didn't pay a lot of attention to their little stories until something happened. And might not have been able to hire a lawyer up to now, since this one says she is doing this pro bono. All in all, I don't fault her for not doing something until now, because if she did notice injuries she probably asked Ron and he made some excuse. Not living in Satsuma, she probably did not know a lot that was going on, if there was anything like that.

How do you KNOW this? because someone in Crystals family said so?  just asking.....

I am catching up from the night but I do want to comment that Misty is NOT the first 17 year old to be taking care of HER children.  And the attorney even pointed out that Ron has had a history of being with 17 year olds.  So, again why now?

MM
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: March 16, 2009, 12:34:18 PM »

very true Minnie...
and also, if you are concerned for your children that you have claimed is an abuser, why move so far away from the children? you couldn't pay me to leave my kids...especially if I felt that they might be abused...Save yourself but don't worry about your kids? speaks volumes to me...
Crystal is no more of a fit parent than Ron or vice versus in my opinion...However, I feel that they both love their children,,,their priorities may not be in the right places?

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #914 on: March 16, 2009, 12:34:19 PM »

I think someone with limited funds wouldn't have a chance of getting a lawyer to take their case. This new lawyer who is working for Crystal pro bono may be the first chance she has had to re-gain custody.   

Depends on where you live -- here in the boondocks it's very inexpensive to put a lawyer on retainer for a custody case, you can even pay a deposit and pay it out.  I'm guessing it might be the same where they live.  Small town attorneys usually, but not always, equal small town fees.   Plus the fact that usually when a woman files for divorce or custody battle, it's normal here that the court is asked in the papers to require the man - or the person with the most money - to pay for her attorney fees. 

IMO, Crystal had options but didn't exercise them either out of not knowing or not caring.  She didn't know why Haleigh had missed so much school in one of her first interviews when she was asked, and she hadn't talked to the children in the two weeks since she'd last seen them.  Not much interest there it would seem to me.  If I was really concerned about a 16 yr old caring for my young children, I'd at least pick up the phone once a day and call.

Ron did not allow Crystal to talk to the kids between visits. It was not a matter of interest, he was the one in control. I've never initiated a custody battle, but I assume that the person filing it has to pay their own attorney fees. And if what you say is true, that the courts require the man to pay for court costs, then why was Crystal hit with child support when she had no job and Ron was making the money? THAT judge certainly did not take that into consideration, did he?
What other options would she have had, without the money to get a lawyer and fight it? As I see it, she may not have realized until now that things were this bad. Just because things are the way they are in your neck of the woods, doesn't mean they are the same other places, or that people like Crystal know what can be done if they know the right people. Plus, I get the impression that she was bullied by Ron's entire family and really felt helpless against them. I've been in that kind of situation... it's tough to buck up against people like that!

Normally each side pays their own fees -but that can change depending on some factors

as for the child support - what happens is pretty simple - the numbers are put in to a formula - if one party does not work and could normally they are assigned a wage of 40 hrs at min wage. there are loopholes for lowering or raising the amount of support but they are narrow.   Long and short of it is that it was not the judges call alone - the law says what he is to award unless he can find a good reason not to.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: March 16, 2009, 12:49:28 PM »

SATSUMA, FL -- Haleigh Cumming's mother and friends are setting up a new headquarters for people to show their support and offer tips for the missing girl.

There will be an open-door policy for people to stop by and share information about Haleigh, who has been missing since February 9th.

The headquarters is located at 1185 U.S. 17 in Satsuma.

Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, and her family and friends are spending the day painting and moving into the new area.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/florida/news-article.aspx?storyid=133906&catid=4
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: March 16, 2009, 12:51:30 PM »

SATSUMA, FL -- Investigators don't have any searches planned for Haleigh Cummings Monday but they're continuing to follow leads and try to nail down a timeline with Misty Croslin Cummings.

Captain Dick Schauland with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said Misty has already spent more than 30 hours talking to detectives. But they still don't have a solid timeline for the period when Haleigh disappeared.

Schauland said Misty has been inconsistent in her account of what happened during the eight-hour time period from 7 p.m. to 3 a.m., February 9-10...

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/florida/news-article.aspx?storyid=133905&catid=4
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: March 16, 2009, 12:51:31 PM »

SATSUMA, FL -- Haleigh Cumming's mother and friends are setting up a new headquarters for people to show their support and offer tips for the missing girl.

There will be an open-door policy for people to stop by and share information about Haleigh, who has been missing since February 9th.

Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, and her family and friends are spending the day painting and moving into the new area.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/florida/news-article.aspx?storyid=133906&catid=4

good  for them....moving forward in a positive way....Finally!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #918 on: March 16, 2009, 12:51:40 PM »

Thanks, and also Ron will be interviewed by NG tonight....per HL news 
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #919 on: March 16, 2009, 12:55:30 PM »

Thanks, and also Ron will be interviewed by NG tonight....per HL news 
BOMBSHELL...exclusive interview with RC...I was at work....bombshell
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.