March 28, 2024, 08:39:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310107 times)
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #960 on: March 16, 2009, 01:55:42 PM »

Does anyone know where Crystal's home is?  I mean the one where she has been living prior to all this.
The one in Baker county? If so, I think it's called Glen St. Mary, FL

Thanks.  That is what I was wondering.  I have a friend that lives in Glen St. Mary.  I am going to see if she knows the family.

MM
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #961 on: March 16, 2009, 02:01:02 PM »

I suppose the interview with Nancy will depend on Nancy's mood for the day. 

This.. 

That....

or Maybe this...

OMG, that's sooooo true!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: March 16, 2009, 02:07:07 PM »

Thank you for your post, Mudder.

Now, stop lurking so much!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: March 16, 2009, 02:08:27 PM »

Did anyone hear that a blanket and sheet were found as evidence on the back ramp..

I found this but don't know the facts on this....

The disappearance of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings triggered a massive search on land, water and in the air as more than 130 officers from agencies across Northeast Florida responded to the Satsuma area. "We would hope that she is safe," Detective John Merchant said Tuesday. "And we're hoping for the best outcome." The nightmare began about 3 a.m. Haleigh wasn't in bed. The back door of a blue doublewide mobile home was open, and a blanket and sheets were scattered on the wooden ramp leading from the door. Authorities said they were told Haleigh's father, Ronald, had just ended his shift at PDM Bridge in Palatka. His girlfriend, Misty Croslin, said she had been sleeping next to Haleigh, but when she awoke, the blonde-haired girl was gone. "She was sleeping right next to me," Croslin told the Daily News while distributing flyers bearing Haleigh's photo. "I can't believe I didn't hear anything." A 911 call at 3:27 a.m. resulted in Putnam County sheriff's deputies being sent to the home, which is on a dirt road in the Hermit's Cove neighborhood. By daybreak, a Child Abduction Regional Team response was implemented by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement at Putnam County's request. A nearly constant convoy of vehicles and personnel from a wide spectrum of agencies rolled into the otherwise quiet neighborhood. A roadblock was set up on the only road out of the neighborhood and deputies thoroughly searched every vehicle that left. Helicopters from Volusia County and the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission flew over the neighborhood and a section of the nearby St. Johns River..

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=452391223
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: March 16, 2009, 02:11:32 PM »

Hey Monkeys!  I dont post in this thread much because...well, I dont own a helmet and/or boxing gloves.  I do read and follow this sad story though and pray this little girl comes home safe and soon.

WYKS - I have to say that you were my breath of fresh air while catching up today.....I loved the story about the bat and your boys - I was cracking up!  And it was a much needed break from so many unpleasant posts I had read.

Anyways, I was really hoping for some news today....I guess it sounds like I'm gonna have to suffer through NG tonight since Ron will be on....still would rather stab myself in the eye than watch her   

Bye monkeys and have a great day!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #965 on: March 16, 2009, 02:11:52 PM »

Did anyone hear that a blanket and sheet were found as evidence on the back ramp..

The disappearance of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings triggered a massive search on land, water and in the air as more than 130 officers from agencies across Northeast Florida responded to the Satsuma area. "We would hope that she is safe," Detective John Merchant said Tuesday. "And we're hoping for the best outcome." The nightmare began about 3 a.m. Haleigh wasn't in bed. The back door of a blue doublewide mobile home was open, and a blanket and sheets were scattered on the wooden ramp leading from the door. Authorities said they were told Haleigh's father, Ronald, had just ended his shift at PDM Bridge in Palatka. His girlfriend, Misty Croslin, said she had been sleeping next to Haleigh, but when she awoke, the blonde-haired girl was gone. "She was sleeping right next to me," Croslin told the Daily News while distributing flyers bearing Haleigh's photo. "I can't believe I didn't hear anything." A 911 call at 3:27 a.m. resulted in Putnam County sheriff's deputies being sent to the home, which is on a dirt road in the Hermit's Cove neighborhood. By daybreak, a Child Abduction Regional Team response was implemented by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement at Putnam County's request. A nearly constant convoy of vehicles and personnel from a wide spectrum of agencies rolled into the otherwise quiet neighborhood. A roadblock was set up on the only road out of the neighborhood and deputies thoroughly searched every vehicle that left. Helicopters from Volusia County and the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission flew over the neighborhood and a section of the nearby St. Johns River..

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=452391223

IIRC~those were put there by LE for the dogs to get her scent.......but again going strictly from memory on that.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #966 on: March 16, 2009, 02:15:15 PM »

haven't heard that before.  where did that report come from?

MM
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #967 on: March 16, 2009, 02:15:36 PM »

Anyone know why Tim Miller and his team hasnt came back for a weekend search?? Strange its like he dont want involved yea know?

It really does seem strange, lady!  I understood when he searched in the beginning, but had to leave for another case.  What's odd is that he hasn't returned to Haleigh's case.  Kinda makes me think that he left the first search for more reasons than having another case.  Cuz unfortunately there's always another case waiting.  Sad  He doesn't usually say the exact reason he leaves a search. 

In the Stacy Peterson case he was treated extremely rude by the family search team, who tried to call the shots and order Tim around.  If it were me, I'd be stepping back with huge gratitude and allow the expert to do his best.  And in that case, even tho some of us knew what was going on, Tim handled the situation with much grace and class.  He did not have a tantrum or complain at his treatment.  He simply packed up and said that he had another case waiting.  Off he went, to another family who needed his expertise.  Am sure he left with a heavy heart, cuz for him it's all about the missing person, and none of the 'politics and game-playing' that can get in the way. 

So for this case, after an astonishingly short search, when he said that he had another case waiting, my hinky meter immediately went up, and I began to look around at all the players in this case.  What's the real reason he left?  Families?  LE?  Red flags galore are down for me, that he has not returned. 

Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #968 on: March 16, 2009, 02:17:21 PM »

Wonder if thats why Misty keeps bringing up her blanket? 
And if someone else had messed with the linen, there should be DNA.
Maybe Misty had a hissy about the peed on sheets, and threw them out the door.
And if that is the case, some kids need a special blanket to sleep with, maybe,
Haleigh went out to get it after she thought Misty was asleep.  I seem to remember one article somewhere, where Misty said Haleigh got up to go to bathroom,
but didn't hear her come back.

And I remember awhile back we were wondering if there was only one road out.
So, we now have that answer, so surely the camera has been checked at the railroad.

On a high note, looks like LE has decided they have to start giving out a little of their info.
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #969 on: March 16, 2009, 02:21:31 PM »

If LE scattered the blanket and sheet on the ramp, why would they say it in such a way as to imply that is what was found when they came to the scene.

"The nightmare began about 3 a.m. Haleigh wasn't in bed. The back door of a blue doublewide mobile home was open, and a blanket and sheets  were scattered on the wooden ramp leading from the door."

Cause I read it as that is what they found upon coming to the scene.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #970 on: March 16, 2009, 02:23:44 PM »

Hey Monkeys!  I dont post in this thread much because...well, I dont own a helmet and/or boxing gloves.  I do read and follow this sad story though and pray this little girl comes home safe and soon.

WYKS - I have to say that you were my breath of fresh air while catching up today.....I loved the story about the bat and your boys - I was cracking up!  And it was a much needed break from so many unpleasant posts I had read.

Anyways, I was really hoping for some news today....I guess it sounds like I'm gonna have to suffer through NG tonight since Ron will be on....still would rather stab myself in the eye than watch her   

Hi Leroy, I don't own a helmet or boxing gloves either, but here I am  Nancy should be interesting tonight, I'm sure Ron will say the same things he always says. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: March 16, 2009, 02:24:45 PM »

IIRC~those were put there by LE for the dogs to get her scent.......but again going strictly from memory on that.
That's what I recall also, why would they do that? Seems awful strange to me.
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #972 on: March 16, 2009, 02:25:51 PM »

Wonder how many times RC can say 'I was at work' in an hour.
Maybe he can get it the record book 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: March 16, 2009, 02:26:30 PM »

If LE scattered the blanket and sheet on the ramp, why would they say it in such a way as to imply that is what was found when they came to the scene.

"The nightmare began about 3 a.m. Haleigh wasn't in bed. The back door of a blue doublewide mobile home was open, and a blanket and sheets  were scattered on the wooden ramp leading from the door."

That was awful dumb to do that, there could have been evidence on that blanket and sheet.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #974 on: March 16, 2009, 02:27:15 PM »

I like Nancy, she is always on the side of the victim or in this case, the child.
Having Ms. Neves on doing the tour of the trailer was a useless piece of film as far as I am concerned as Ms. Neves wasn't there that night. Like the laundry thing holding the door open, she didn't know, was just putting HER idea forward.
I want to know what was going on there the weekend before. Where were the kids ? Who picked them up from school ?  Did Ron / Misty get any clues as to Haleigh's diappearance while he was in NY ?  I know they don't want Ron out there searching,
I really have no clue what he could do.
I want to know what happened the weekend before also. According to locals over yonder Misty picked up Haleigh at the school bus that day. Again that is rumor but who knows? Evidently Misty did go to the school bus place to pick up Haleigh on occasion.

I want to know too!  And there seems to be three stories about who picked Haleigh up from the bus stop.  Am scratching my head as to why this very simple thing does not have an easy, quick, to the point answer.  Why is that?  What could there be about picking her up at the bus stop that folks need to stumble around the answer for? 

According to what was reported in the media, the school was contacted and the bus driver confirmed that Haleigh was picked up.  But by whom?

In an interview, Ron says he picked her up
In another interview, Gma says she picked her up
And now we hear that locals say that Misty picked her up

Is it possible that everyone in the family picked her up?   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: March 16, 2009, 02:27:21 PM »

Wonder how many times RC can say 'I was at work' in an hour.
Maybe he can get it the record book 
Maybe we should count how many times he says that tonight 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: March 16, 2009, 02:28:03 PM »

That was awful dumb to do that, there could have been evidence on that blanket and sheet.

I dont know- Sounds stange..
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: March 16, 2009, 02:29:37 PM »

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/Family-Advocate-Speaks/WDHusX0e9EKApzbPANo2wA.cspx

Family Advocate Speaks

Last Update: 3/15 10:47 pm 

Print Story | Email Story     

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- As the search for Haleigh Cummings continues, a new spokesperson for Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, visited Satsuma for the first time Saturday to see the home where the five-year-old disappeared.

Kim Picazio is now the family advocate for Crystal Sheffield.  She is setting up a foundation to help Haleigh's mother stay in Satsuma during the investigation.

Picazio also tells us, she is not just here to be an advocate.  She’s now looking into concerns regarding the welfare of Haleigh's brother Ronald junior.

“But also to assist in investigating whether on not junior is in a safe and proper household with the Cummings, considering that one child has been abducted under the nose of his 17-year-old wife,” said Picazio.

Ronald junior was returned to his father Ron Cummings this weekend, after Ronald senior came back from his honeymoon in New York with his new wife, Misty Croslin.

Copyright 2009 Newport Television LLC All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: March 16, 2009, 02:30:03 PM »

Hi Leroy, I don't own a helmet or boxing gloves either, but here I am  Nancy should be interesting tonight, I'm sure Ron will say the same things he always says. 

Hi NoRose!!!  Good to see you!

Yep, just like Mudder said - how many times can he say he *was at work* in an hour!    

(BTW - welcome Mudder and all the new monkeys!!!!)

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #979 on: March 16, 2009, 02:30:09 PM »

Hi... I only have a green hat for protection, but will be lurking in support of Heighley.      Chi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.