March 29, 2024, 01:57:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310189 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #980 on: March 16, 2009, 02:30:39 PM »

I like Nancy, she is always on the side of the victim or in this case, the child.
Having Ms. Neves on doing the tour of the trailer was a useless piece of film as far as I am concerned as Ms. Neves wasn't there that night. Like the laundry thing holding the door open, she didn't know, was just putting HER idea forward.
I want to know what was going on there the weekend before. Where were the kids ? Who picked them up from school ?  Did Ron / Misty get any clues as to Haleigh's diappearance while he was in NY ?  I know they don't want Ron out there searching,
I really have no clue what he could do.
I want to know what happened the weekend before also. According to locals over yonder Misty picked up Haleigh at the school bus that day. Again that is rumor but who knows? Evidently Misty did go to the school bus place to pick up Haleigh on occasion.

I want to know too!  And there seems to be three stories about who picked Haleigh up from the bus stop.  Am scratching my head as to why this very simple thing does not have an easy, quick, to the point answer.  Why is that?  What could there be about picking her up at the bus stop that folks need to stumble around the answer for? 

According to what was reported in the media, the school was contacted and the bus driver confirmed that Haleigh was picked up.  But by whom?

In an interview, Ron says he picked her up
In another interview, Gma says she picked her up
And now we hear that locals say that Misty picked her up

Is it possible that everyone in the family picked her up?   

Or that no one did? 

Had Ron and Gma both picked her up, why wouldn't either have mentioned that? 

Had Misty picked her up, why would Ron and Gma say they had? 

Why does the family seem to be creating drama about this very simple thing? 

(sorry for the 2nd post, hit send too soon)

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: March 16, 2009, 02:31:23 PM »

I like Nancy, she is always on the side of the victim or in this case, the child.
Having Ms. Neves on doing the tour of the trailer was a useless piece of film as far as I am concerned as Ms. Neves wasn't there that night. Like the laundry thing holding the door open, she didn't know, was just putting HER idea forward.
I want to know what was going on there the weekend before. Where were the kids ? Who picked them up from school ?  Did Ron / Misty get any clues as to Haleigh's diappearance while he was in NY ?  I know they don't want Ron out there searching,
I want to know what happened the weekend before also. According to locals over yonder Misty picked up Haleigh at the school bus that day. Again that is rumor but who knows? Evidently Misty did go to the school bus place to pick up Haleigh on occasion.

I want to know too!  And there seems to be three stories about who picked Haleigh up from the bus stop.  Am scratching my head as to why this very simple thing does not have an easy, quick, to the point answer.  Why is that?  What could there be about picking her up at the bus stop that folks need to stumble around the answer for? 

According to what was reported in the media, the school was contacted and the bus driver confirmed that Haleigh was picked up.  But by whom?

As I see it- Why to many inconsistancies How hard it it to  to answer a simply question and get a straight answer on who picked up haleigh @ the bus stop that day...
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: March 16, 2009, 02:31:48 PM »

Wonder how many times RC can say 'I was at work' in an hour.
Maybe he can get it the record book 
Maybe we should count how many times he says that tonight 

If we turn it into and drinking game, bet we'd all be drunk pretty quickly    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #983 on: March 16, 2009, 02:35:00 PM »

chi-mama WELCOME and don't lurk, how cute you look in that little green hat. 
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #984 on: March 16, 2009, 02:35:38 PM »

Hey Monkeys!  I dont post in this thread much because...well, I dont own a helmet and/or boxing gloves.  I do read and follow this sad story though and pray this little girl comes home safe and soon.

WYKS - I have to say that you were my breath of fresh air while catching up today.....I loved the story about the bat and your boys - I was cracking up!  And it was a much needed break from so many unpleasant posts I had read.

Anyways, I was really hoping for some news today....I guess it sounds like I'm gonna have to suffer through NG tonight since Ron will be on....still would rather stab myself in the eye than watch her   

Bye monkeys and have a great day!
Hi Leroy, I don't own a helmet or boxing gloves either, but here I am  Nancy should be interesting tonight, I'm sure Ron will say the same things he always says. 

Hi... I only have a green hat for protection, but will be lurking in support of Heighley.      Chi

Hi again.  Also, I plan to learn to spell Haleigh correctly.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #985 on: March 16, 2009, 02:36:19 PM »

I for one would love to know who picked up Haleigh at the bus stop, it's not like that is a hard question. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #986 on: March 16, 2009, 02:37:24 PM »

If LE scattered the blanket and sheet on the ramp, why would they say it in such a way as to imply that is what was found when they came to the scene.

"The nightmare began about 3 a.m. Haleigh wasn't in bed. The back door of a blue doublewide mobile home was open, and a blanket and sheets  were scattered on the wooden ramp leading from the door."

Cause I read it as that is what they found upon coming to the scene.
That was awful dumb to do that, there could have been evidence on that blanket and sheet.
I agree~same issue I have with them waiting 30 days to take the door

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #987 on: March 16, 2009, 02:37:37 PM »

LOL, more like comatose.

Find it hard to believe the officers first on scene would have removed her sheets and just dropped them on ramp.  Couldn't the dogs just had smelled the bed without removing them.

I think all the lies, just shows they are all covering.  Becoming the norm it seems,
protect your child even when the facts don't make sense.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #988 on: March 16, 2009, 02:39:12 PM »

If LE scattered the blanket and sheet on the ramp, why would they say it in such a way as to imply that is what was found when they came to the scene.

"The nightmare began about 3 a.m. Haleigh wasn't in bed. The back door of a blue doublewide mobile home was open, and a blanket and sheets  were scattered on the wooden ramp leading from the door."

Cause I read it as that is what they found upon coming to the scene.
That was awful dumb to do that, there could have been evidence on that blanket and sheet.

This is a My Space posting.  It does not give the origin of the report.  Where did this information come from originally? 

MM
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #989 on: March 16, 2009, 02:40:10 PM »

Did anyone hear that a blanket and sheet were found as evidence on the back ramp..

I found this but don't know the facts on this....

The disappearance of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings triggered a massive search on land, water and in the air as more than 130 officers from agencies across Northeast Florida responded to the Satsuma area. "We would hope that she is safe," Detective John Merchant said Tuesday. "And we're hoping for the best outcome." The nightmare began about 3 a.m. Haleigh wasn't in bed. The back door of a blue doublewide mobile home was open, and a blanket and sheets were scattered on the wooden ramp leading from the door. Authorities said they were told Haleigh's father, Ronald, had just ended his shift at PDM Bridge in Palatka. His girlfriend, Misty Croslin, said she had been sleeping next to Haleigh, but when she awoke, the blonde-haired girl was gone. "She was sleeping right next to me," Croslin told the Daily News while distributing flyers bearing Haleigh's photo. "I can't believe I didn't hear anything." A 911 call at 3:27 a.m. resulted in Putnam County sheriff's deputies being sent to the home, which is on a dirt road in the Hermit's Cove neighborhood. By daybreak, a Child Abduction Regional Team response was implemented by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement at Putnam County's request. A nearly constant convoy of vehicles and personnel from a wide spectrum of agencies rolled into the otherwise quiet neighborhood. A roadblock was set up on the only road out of the neighborhood and deputies thoroughly searched every vehicle that left. Helicopters from Volusia County and the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission flew over the neighborhood and a section of the nearby St. Johns River..

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=452391223

Thanks Jersey, hadn't read this before. 

In early reports from the media, it was said that the dog/s pulled linens out with them for her scent, just prior to beginning their search.  Other reports said that LE brought those linens out for the dog/s.  It was also said in other reports that some linens were draped over the railing of the ramp.  Guess it could be that happened at the same time?  Dunno. 

So many things in this case was either reported differently by various media, or those being interviewed actually said things differently from interview to interview.  Either way it's confusing and frustrating!  Even more frustrating is the complete silence by LE.  So we have no way to verify anything.  Sigh. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #990 on: March 16, 2009, 02:41:31 PM »

That's the best idea of heard yet!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #991 on: March 16, 2009, 02:42:54 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Welcome New Monkeys!!!!
 IM you have nanners.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #992 on: March 16, 2009, 02:43:46 PM »

chi-mama WELCOME and don't lurk, how cute you look in that little green hat. 

Oh.. Thanks for the notice of the hat.  When you only have one item of clothing, it seems more import than usual.  (Blushing)   
sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #993 on: March 16, 2009, 02:44:30 PM »

If memory serves me.......The blanket question comes up in a 15 minute press conf w LE close to the beginning.  LE spokes person said the blankets were on the ground for dogs to get the scent....
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: March 16, 2009, 02:44:54 PM »

Did anyone hear that a blanket and sheet were found as evidence on the back ramp..

I found this but don't know the facts on this....

The disappearance of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings triggered a massive search on land, water and in the air as more than 130 officers from agencies across Northeast Florida responded to the Satsuma area. "We would hope that she is safe," Detective John Merchant said Tuesday. "And we're hoping for the best outcome." The nightmare began about 3 a.m. Haleigh wasn't in bed. The back door of a blue doublewide mobile home was open, and a blanket and sheets were scattered on the wooden ramp leading from the door. Authorities said they were told Haleigh's father, Ronald, had just ended his shift at PDM Bridge in Palatka. His girlfriend, Misty Croslin, said she had been sleeping next to Haleigh, but when she awoke, the blonde-haired girl was gone. "She was sleeping right next to me," Croslin told the Daily News while distributing flyers bearing Haleigh's photo. "I can't believe I didn't hear anything." A 911 call at 3:27 a.m. resulted in Putnam County sheriff's deputies being sent to the home, which is on a dirt road in the Hermit's Cove neighborhood. By daybreak, a Child Abduction Regional Team response was implemented by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement at Putnam County's request. A nearly constant convoy of vehicles and personnel from a wide spectrum of agencies rolled into the otherwise quiet neighborhood. A roadblock was set up on the only road out of the neighborhood and deputies thoroughly searched every vehicle that left. Helicopters from Volusia County and the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission flew over the neighborhood and a section of the nearby St. Johns River..

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=452391223

Thanks Jersey, hadn't read this before. 

In early reports from the media, it was said that the dog/s pulled linens out with them for her scent, just prior to beginning their search.  Other reports said that LE brought those linens out for the dog/s.  It was also said in other reports that some linens were draped over the railing of the ramp.  Guess it could be that happened at the same time?  Dunno. 

So many things in this case was either reported differently by various media, or those being interviewed actually said things differently from interview to interview.  Either way it's confusing and frustrating!  Even more frustrating is the complete silence by LE.  So we have no way to verify anything.  Sigh. 

ITA- It just seems strange fibsty was so defensive about the blanket and sheet like already establishing an aliby...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #995 on: March 16, 2009, 02:46:25 PM »

Hey Monkeys!  I dont post in this thread much because...well, I dont own a helmet and/or boxing gloves.  I do read and follow this sad story though and pray this little girl comes home safe and soon.

WYKS - I have to say that you were my breath of fresh air while catching up today.....I loved the story about the bat and your boys - I was cracking up!  And it was a much needed break from so many unpleasant posts I had read.

Anyways, I was really hoping for some news today....I guess it sounds like I'm gonna have to suffer through NG tonight since Ron will be on....still would rather stab myself in the eye than watch her   

Thanks Leroy

Seems that with so much tension building in this case, feels like something will break in the case very soon, and maybe with a huge explosion.  The day is still young.   

Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #996 on: March 16, 2009, 02:47:07 PM »

LOL! I feel the same way about Nancy Grace. And all her folksy sayings drive me nuts.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: March 16, 2009, 02:50:50 PM »

Or that no one did? 

Had Ron and Gma both picked her up, why wouldn't either have mentioned that? 

Had Misty picked her up, why would Ron and Gma say they had? 

Why does the family seem to be creating drama about this very simple thing? 

(sorry for the 2nd post, hit send too soon)

The Pinocchio noses are appearing in this case as the Anthony's. 

Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves. 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #998 on: March 16, 2009, 02:56:17 PM »

I think someone with limited funds wouldn't have a chance of getting a lawyer to take their case. This new lawyer who is working for Crystal pro bono may be the first chance she has had to re-gain custody.   

Depends on where you live -- here in the boondocks it's very inexpensive to put a lawyer on retainer for a custody case, you can even pay a deposit and pay it out.  I'm guessing it might be the same where they live.  Small town attorneys usually, but not always, equal small town fees.   Plus the fact that usually when a woman files for divorce or custody battle, it's normal here that the court is asked in the papers to require the man - or the person with the most money - to pay for her attorney fees. 

IMO, Crystal had options but didn't exercise them either out of not knowing or not caring.  She didn't know why Haleigh had missed so much school in one of her first interviews when she was asked, and she hadn't talked to the children in the two weeks since she'd last seen them.  Not much interest there it would seem to me.  If I was really concerned about a 16 yr old caring for my young children, I'd at least pick up the phone once a day and call.

Ron did not allow Crystal to talk to the kids between visits. It was not a matter of interest, he was the one in control. I've never initiated a custody battle, but I assume that the person filing it has to pay their own attorney fees. And if what you say is true, that the courts require the man to pay for court costs, then why was Crystal hit with child support when she had no job and Ron was making the money? THAT judge certainly did not take that into consideration, did he?
What other options would she have had, without the money to get a lawyer and fight it? As I see it, she may not have realized until now that things were this bad. Just because things are the way they are in your neck of the woods, doesn't mean they are the same other places, or that people like Crystal know what can be done if they know the right people. Plus, I get the impression that she was bullied by Ron's entire family and really felt helpless against them. I've been in that kind of situation... it's tough to buck up against people like that!

How do you know this to be fact. I have NOT seen that information anywhere. I seen another poster ask you the same question. You keep stating this as fact. HOW do you know this?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #999 on: March 16, 2009, 02:57:46 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Welcome New Monkeys!!!!
 IM you have nanners.

Thanks~nanners back at ya!

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.