April 18, 2024, 03:56:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 312110 times)
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1280 on: March 16, 2009, 09:02:17 PM »

What I dont get is if he isnt involved and Misty was the last one here and the locks weren't tampered with, WHY THE HELL DID HE MARRY HER????
As a mother of a 17 year old daughter...I would not sign anything for my daughter to marry someone like RC... but thats me..
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: March 16, 2009, 09:04:39 PM »

It's the law in Texas that landlords must change the locks on their rentals at the landlords expense.  And there must be deadbolts etc., and locks for sliding doors and etc.   If the resident wants them changed after that, the landlord must change them but can charge the resident.  I own rental property and would change the locks even if it weren't the law for liability sake at least .  I looked at Florida law and changing the locks isn't a requirement.

That is very smart on your part even if it weren't the law. 

Now, i'm not trying to come off as a *hot commodity* or anything........ I am just very paranoid...but when my landlord said they changed the locks already, I said I was going to change them anyways because I wasn't sure whether to believe him.. all the keys were still on the paper backings so I relaxed a bit.  But still...its scary out there and you never know.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: March 16, 2009, 09:05:05 PM »

Ok, here is what I think I know to be true
1.I dont like Ron
2.Misty is married and hasn't even finished baking yet.
3.Even if Ron is telling the truth, I still think he is a scumbag
4.Misty was the last one to see Haleigh because...
5.Ron was at work, at least for a portion of the evening
All that tells me squat.. says nothing about what happened to Haleigh.
The Cummings, Mr and Mrs, give off Susan Smith vibes TO ME
I think Ron was wrong to say anything negative about Crystal.. it is never a good idea, even if she is a crack ho , because it says something about his character.. If she is so bad, why did he have 2children with her? It doesnt say anything about his judgement either..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1283 on: March 16, 2009, 09:05:40 PM »

What I dont get is if he isnt involved and Misty was the last one here and the locks weren't tampered with, WHY THE HELL DID HE MARRY HER????
As a mother of a 17 year old daughter...I would not sign anything for my daughter to marry someone like RC... but thats me..
That's not just you, there is no way I would have either when my daughter's were that age.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: March 16, 2009, 09:05:58 PM »

Lady, I wouldn't sign for a 17 yr old to marry anyone! male or female child of 17 has no business being married, even if we like the other person they want to marry....they have no idea what they are doing at that age usually....sigh...

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1285 on: March 16, 2009, 09:07:32 PM »

I for one would love to know who picked up Haleigh at the bus stop, it's not like that is a hard question. 
Just catching up and haven't read ahead, but......surely the bus driver would have seen who picked her up.  In my district, that is a given.  Yes, I know every district is different.  Just thought I'd throw that out there.   
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: March 16, 2009, 09:08:06 PM »

Lady, I wouldn't sign for a 17 yr old to marry anyone! male or female child of 17 has no business being married, even if we like the other person they want to marry....they have no idea what they are doing at that age usually....sigh...

I agree Cookie!  I got married at 20 and still dont know what the he!! I was thinking. 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1287 on: March 16, 2009, 09:08:28 PM »

1.I dont like Ron
I think Ron was wrong to say anything negative about Crystal.. it is never a good idea, even if she is a crack ho , because it says something about his character.. If she is so bad, why did he have 2children with her? It doesnt say anything about his judgement either..
Thank-you for saying everything I have been thinking.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1288 on: March 16, 2009, 09:08:30 PM »

1.I dont like Ron

and ditto about Crystal choosing Ron and having 2 kids with him.... she picked him..so don't complain now because you knew it when you laid down with him and made 2 kids....I doubt that he was any different then than he is now...jmo

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: March 16, 2009, 09:09:30 PM »

I for one would love to know who picked up Haleigh at the bus stop, it's not like that is a hard question. 
Just catching up and haven't read ahead, but......surely the bus driver would have seen who picked her up.  In my district, that is a given.  Yes, I know every district is different.  Just thought I'd throw that out there.   
And I'm sure the bus driver has been interviewed, at least I hope so.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: March 16, 2009, 09:10:06 PM »

somewhere on here it was said that the bus driver did say that Ron was there to get Haleigh that day...

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1291 on: March 16, 2009, 09:11:24 PM »

hey i just have somethin to say.if that was my child and she was gone/missing.and i had no idea what so ever where she was.i would be begging someone to take my other child and protect them. imo that would be the best thing FOR THE CHILD!!!AND NOT TO MENTION IT WOULD VERY WELL LOOK REALLY GOOD ON RON'S PART TO DO SO..TO DO THE BEST THING FOR THE CHILD...am i wrong to think like that?? 
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1292 on: March 16, 2009, 09:12:28 PM »

I drive a scchool bus and I know who picks up who everyday for every child..and if its someone different i ask the child who it is b4 the person even gets close to my bus...
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1293 on: March 16, 2009, 09:12:48 PM »

OK, I'm watching NG.  Guilty or not, Ron is an A**, the expressions on his face show his attitude.
You bet he is an A**. He admits to dating teenagers, what a gem. 

he is an a$$ but at least he did not lie...mentally I don't think that he is at the 25 yr level do you? he seems more like a teenager in some ways...

Cookie I agree with you. Ron is not a mature, 25 yr old, well educated individual. Not making excuses for him, just stating a fact.

Heart
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #1294 on: March 16, 2009, 09:13:21 PM »

May be she would feel more secure and open up if she thinks of him as her husband maybe someone told him too and see what might happen with her if she felt he would not get mad at her dunno but I think he is being honest as he can be and I think Misty needs to come clean about her actions.
I wonder did they question the repair man I could see him going in and out the back door fixing the a/c does anyone know where the part thats inside the house is located. I have two Grandbabies and I know that when repair men come to my house they are always eager to see whats going on maybe the guy was a perv and took Haleigh?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: March 16, 2009, 09:15:42 PM »

It's the law in Texas that landlords must change the locks on their rentals at the landlords expense.  And there must be deadbolts etc., and locks for sliding doors and etc.   If the resident wants them changed after that, the landlord must change them but can charge the resident.  I own rental property and would change the locks even if it weren't the law for liability sake at least .  I looked at Florida law and changing the locks isn't a requirement.

That is very smart on your part even if it weren't the law. 

Now, i'm not trying to come off as a *hot commodity* or anything........ I am just very paranoid...but when my landlord said they changed the locks already, I said I was going to change them anyways because I wasn't sure whether to believe him.. all the keys were still on the paper backings so I relaxed a bit.  But still...its scary out there and you never know.

That's not paranoid, that's being careful, imo. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: March 16, 2009, 09:16:44 PM »

hey i just have somethin to say.if that was my child and she was gone/missing.and i had no idea what so ever where she was.i would be begging someone to take my other child and protect them. imo that would be the best thing FOR THE CHILD!!!AND NOT TO MENTION IT WOULD VERY WELL LOOK REALLY GOOD ON RON'S PART TO DO SO..TO DO THE BEST THING FOR THE CHILD...am i wrong to think like that?? 
That makes sense to me.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: March 16, 2009, 09:17:06 PM »

Have you heard of that being done in any other missing child case?

It might be a good idea, but I have not heard of that happening before.

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: March 16, 2009, 09:17:47 PM »

May be she would feel more secure and open up if she thinks of him as her husband maybe someone told him too and see what might happen with her if she felt he would not get mad at her dunno but I think he is being honest as he can be and I think Misty needs to come clean about her actions.
I wonder did they question the repair man I could see him going in and out the back door fixing the a/c does anyone know where the part thats inside the house is located. I have two Grandbabies and I know that when repair men come to my house they are always eager to see whats going on maybe the guy was a perv and took Haleigh?

anything is possible and everyone is a suspect still I would think...
I think that ron is being as honest as he can be as well....I truly do not think that he harmed Haleigh...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: March 16, 2009, 09:20:05 PM »

Have you heard of that being done in any other missing child case?

It might be a good idea, but I have not heard of that happening before.

but maybe ron jr is constantly surrounded by others day and night...besides, would the child want to be away from his family in addition to his sissy being missing? so many things to think of but I doubt if the Smarts took their other children out of their home or put them away from the family....could be wrong but I don't remember that happening...
still, you make a valid point in trying to protect JR....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.