April 20, 2024, 07:15:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 312444 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: March 16, 2009, 09:22:55 PM »

I would think if the police thought JR was in some sort of danger or at risk, they would take some sort of action.  I don't think we really know enough right now.  There is a good chance everyone in the family and their friends are being watched or monitored.  JMOO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1301 on: March 16, 2009, 09:24:52 PM »

I would think if the police thought JR was in some sort of danger or at risk, they would take some sort of action.  I don't think we really know enough right now.  There is a good chance everyone in the family and their friends are being watched or monitored.  JMOO

very good thinking there Muffers!

Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1302 on: March 16, 2009, 09:25:22 PM »

If I believed that my child was abducted from a stranger and had no real connection to me, I'd want to keep my other child close, like he said sleeping right with me.
If he believes it has something to do with him, then he should send Jr away,
but he wouldn't do that, it wouldn't look good.

Its another one of those cases where he won't win either way.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1303 on: March 16, 2009, 09:27:15 PM »

Well, saw NG. What a waste. Ron doesn't come off here very good. Making faces, getting impatient. They just glossed over the questions. Although I did get a better look at the back locks.One of them is the same type as mine. The bottom of the two, the toggle thing just flips back and forth from the inside. You use a key to lock / unlock it from the outside.
They just glossed over the hard parts. Like where were those kids that weekend, were they at the Sykes's GM's house, is that why she had clean clothes that she dropped off ? Never mentioned Misty's brother and a niece and nephew who were there that evening either.
Yep, Ron, he's a winner. Does it seem like he is just smoldering ready to combust ? 
If Miss Nancy keeps this up, I might have to find a new dinner date some weeknights. She was a pussy cat.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1304 on: March 16, 2009, 09:28:00 PM »

Ok, here is what I think I know to be true
1.I dont like Ron
2.Misty is married and hasn't even finished baking yet.
3.Even if Ron is telling the truth, I still think he is a scumbag
4.Misty was the last one to see Haleigh because...
5.Ron was at work, at least for a portion of the evening
All that tells me squat.. says nothing about what happened to Haleigh.
The Cummings, Mr and Mrs, give off Susan Smith vibes TO ME
I think Ron was wrong to say anything negative about Crystal.. it is never a good idea, even if she is a crack ho , because it says something about his character.. If she is so bad, why did he have 2children with her? It doesnt say anything about his judgement either..

and ditto about Crystal choosing Ron and having 2 kids with him.... she picked him..so don't complain now because you knew it when you laid down with him and made 2 kids....I doubt that he was any different then than he is now...jmo

Flamom you must have missed it when Crystal and her mother were spilling the beans on national television about Ron. They went on to the point that Mama Griffis had to apologize. 

I am not taking sides here but both sides are guilty.  But I will say that Ron is just now beginning to stand up for himself in light of being accused of everything under the sun whether justly or unjustly.

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: March 16, 2009, 09:28:35 PM »

I as well was disappointed with the questioning this evening on NG.

They need go GET OUT OF THE BOX!!!

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1306 on: March 16, 2009, 09:31:32 PM »

Okies... what is happening in this thread has become emotionally draining for me, and not in a positive way.  Am joining sev on the lurking branch for now, until there is actual factual news to discuss.  Anyone wishing to reach me may do so thru my website.  Just click on the globe icon to the left, under my name, and once there, scroll down to the email addy at the bottom of the page. 

I wish everyone well.  And may God bless Haleigh and those who love her. 

I think I'll join you there for a while my self Wyks........have room on that branch
Let's make it a threesome!!!!!  Am gonna keep to my little ole self for a bit.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1307 on: March 16, 2009, 09:31:48 PM »

NG, definitely, seems to have mellowed.
And, I found it kind of crass on her part, to talk about how she is going home
and putting her children to bed.  I, mean, come on, ask him the hard questions, don't torture him.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: March 16, 2009, 09:32:47 PM »

Heart...agreed...Ron has pretty much kept his mouth shut up till now...I would be angry if I was him and hearing all of the stuff that is being said about him...he is not a peach but he does have feelings and if all this stuff is rumors and gossip, that is not fair to anyone..it is not getting to the truth of what happened to Haleigh really...and it is really taking the focus off of Haleigh IMO
Crystal and Ron should both put their differences aside until Haleigh is found...She would not want to see her parents trashing each other...no child likes it when their parents argue and put each other down...and she is old enough to understand....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: March 16, 2009, 09:34:06 PM »

NG, definitely, seems to have mellowed.
And, I found it kind of crass on her part, to talk about how she is going home
and putting her children to bed.  I, mean, come on, ask him the hard questions, don't torture him.

my goodness....that didn't even occur to me but you are soooooo right on that....kindof not using her noggin on that one was she?

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1310 on: March 16, 2009, 09:35:37 PM »

no i haven't heard that being done in any other case,but i also have never  heard of anyone getting married either while there child has gone missing. that just BLOWS ME AWAY!!!!i guess i am really haveing a big problem with that.  it just does not make any since to me.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1311 on: March 16, 2009, 09:36:00 PM »

I for one would love to know who picked up Haleigh at the bus stop, it's not like that is a hard question. 
Just catching up and haven't read ahead, but......surely the bus driver would have seen who picked her up.  In my district, that is a given.  Yes, I know every district is different.  Just thought I'd throw that out there.   
I drive a scchool bus and I know who picks up who everyday for every child..and if its someone different i ask the child who it is b4 the person even gets close to my bus...
I am sure LE interviewed the bus driver and the other parents at the bus top.
My daughter had to sign a paper to allow me to pick up my GD from school a few years back. I believe she has to have a list of picker uppers at the school. ( Bio-Dad not on her picker upper list, me say no more about that situation here ) . If anyone tries, the school calls her or her husband.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: March 16, 2009, 09:37:25 PM »

no i haven't heard that being done in any other case,but i also have never  heard of anyone getting married either while there child has gone missing. that just BLOWS ME AWAY!!!!i guess i am really haveing a big problem with that.  it just does not make any since to me.

doesn't make sense to any of us....can't wrap my mind around that one no matter how many different ways that I try to look at it...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: March 16, 2009, 09:38:52 PM »

I for one would love to know who picked up Haleigh at the bus stop, it's not like that is a hard question. 
Just catching up and haven't read ahead, but......surely the bus driver would have seen who picked her up.  In my district, that is a given.  Yes, I know every district is different.  Just thought I'd throw that out there.   
I drive a scchool bus and I know who picks up who everyday for every child..and if its someone different i ask the child who it is b4 the person even gets close to my bus...
I am sure LE interviewed the bus driver and the other parents at the bus top.
My daughter had to sign a paper to allow me to pick up my GD from school a few years back. I believe she has to have a list of picker uppers at the school. ( Bio-Dad not on her picker upper list, me say no more about that situation here ) . If anyone tries, the school calls her or her husband.

me too Kat...to pick up my grand daughters from school and daycare for the baby...have to sign in and show my driver's license...I love it...makes me feel that they are safe...

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1314 on: March 16, 2009, 09:39:40 PM »

Ok, here is what I think I know to be true
1.I dont like Ron
2.Misty is married and hasn't even finished baking yet.
3.Even if Ron is telling the truth, I still think he is a scumbag
4.Misty was the last one to see Haleigh because...
5.Ron was at work, at least for a portion of the evening
All that tells me squat.. says nothing about what happened to Haleigh.
The Cummings, Mr and Mrs, give off Susan Smith vibes TO ME
I think Ron was wrong to say anything negative about Crystal.. it is never a good idea, even if she is a crack ho , because it says something about his character.. If she is so bad, why did he have 2children with her? It doesnt say anything about his judgement either..

and ditto about Crystal choosing Ron and having 2 kids with him.... she picked him..so don't complain now because you knew it when you laid down with him and made 2 kids....I doubt that he was any different then than he is now...jmo

Flamom you must have missed it when Crystal and her mother were spilling the beans on national television about Ron. They went on to the point that Mama Griffis had to apologize. 

I am not taking sides here but both sides are guilty.  But I will say that Ron is just now beginning to stand up for himself in light of being accused of everything under the sun whether justly or unjustly.

No I didnt miss it. I am biased and choose to dislike Ron because I relate to Crystal. I am honest about taking sides.. no apologies from me 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: March 16, 2009, 09:42:14 PM »

Darn, I was so ticked off that I hit submit when  had a list of questions.

1.  Who was at the bus stop to get Haleigh

2.  Did Ron Jr. go with them to the bus

3.  Did they go directly back to the trailer after the bus stop

4.  If not, where did they go????  If so, HOW.....DID THEY walk, ride, and if they rode, who drove

5. When back at the trailer, what time did Grandma Sykes stop by

6. Was there another vehicle in the yard??

7.  Did she enter the trailer, and if so WHO was ther??

8. Who was at the trailer after Grandma left.

9. Did any man come to visit Misty that night??

10.  Did Misty go anywhere with the visitors...did Ron Jr. & Haleigh go as well.

11. Did people stay inside the trailer and sit at the table??

Darn it......unless LE has some (hush hush info from a called in tip, anyomous) that they are investigating and are not releasing that as of yet. 

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1316 on: March 16, 2009, 09:43:14 PM »

I agree with that...Nancy is over and we are no further ahead then we were before..
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: March 16, 2009, 09:48:03 PM »

The discussion what could have happened, what did happen.

Just like when they asked Ron, if Misty WAS HOME that night!!! 

When they discussed the DOOR...automatically closing.  Hopefully, some of these things will make his Mind click...AND he can go and give MISTY the third degree.

Guess the three of them are now staying at Grandma Sykes, and Teresa is back at her home.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1318 on: March 16, 2009, 09:48:03 PM »

I would like to know why Tim Miller hasnt come back... 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: March 16, 2009, 09:49:23 PM »

I would like to know why Tim Miller hasnt come back... 

Tim and TES will only return if they are asked by LE or the family. That is the answer I received from someone connected to TES.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.