March 28, 2024, 09:47:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310112 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1320 on: March 16, 2009, 09:50:20 PM »

Thank You Grama

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1321 on: March 16, 2009, 09:53:42 PM »

Ok, here is what I think I know to be true
1.I dont like Ron
2.Misty is married and hasn't even finished baking yet.
3.Even if Ron is telling the truth, I still think he is a scumbag
4.Misty was the last one to see Haleigh because...
5.Ron was at work, at least for a portion of the evening
All that tells me squat.. says nothing about what happened to Haleigh.
The Cummings, Mr and Mrs, give off Susan Smith vibes TO ME
I think Ron was wrong to say anything negative about Crystal.. it is never a good idea, even if she is a crack ho , because it says something about his character.. If she is so bad, why did he have 2children with her? It doesnt say anything about his judgement either..

and ditto about Crystal choosing Ron and having 2 kids with him.... she picked him..so don't complain now because you knew it when you laid down with him and made 2 kids....I doubt that he was any different then than he is now...jmo

Flamom you must have missed it when Crystal and her mother were spilling the beans on national television about Ron. They went on to the point that Mama Griffis had to apologize. 

I am not taking sides here but both sides are guilty.  But I will say that Ron is just now beginning to stand up for himself in light of being accused of everything under the sun whether justly or unjustly.

No I didnt miss it. I am biased and choose to dislike Ron because I relate to Crystal. I am honest about taking sides.. no apologies from me 

Flamon ITA with you....I think I am going to go sit on the limb with some others for a while. Oh hell. I don't know, I was at work.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1322 on: March 16, 2009, 09:54:07 PM »

Did anyone notice that *Mother Teresa* had the SAME body language that Misty had on the TODAY show?????  HUMMMM
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1323 on: March 16, 2009, 09:55:47 PM »

I have no problem with Teresa Neves except the new mommy comment. I dont think she sees her son the way others may see him..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1324 on: March 16, 2009, 09:57:44 PM »

I as well was disappointed with the questioning this evening on NG.

They need go GET OUT OF THE BOX!!!

Darn, I was so ticked off that I hit submit when  had a list of questions.

1.  Who was at the bus stop to get Haleigh

2.  Did Ron Jr. go with them to the bus

3.  Did they go directly back to the trailer after the bus stop

4.  If not, where did they go????  If so, HOW.....DID THEY walk, ride, and if they rode, who drove

5. When back at the trailer, what time did Grandma Sykes stop by

6. Was there another vehicle in the yard??

7.  Did she enter the trailer, and if so WHO was ther??

8. Who was at the trailer after Grandma left.

9. Did any man come to visit Misty that night??

10.  Did Misty go anywhere with the visitors...did Ron Jr. & Haleigh go as well.

11. Did people stay inside the trailer and sit at the table??

Darn it......unless LE has some (hush hush info from a called in tip, anyomous) that they are investigating and are not releasing that as of yet. 
Gee, you are a nosy GrandMa too !  I want to know that plus everything that happened the seven days before that.  I also want to know about the van the cousin borrowed and later returned. I don't like that Misty wasn't on that program. Ms. Neves is just there for what ? to back Ron up ? She wasn't there and he was at work, why bother.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: March 16, 2009, 09:59:24 PM »

I have no problem with Teresa Neves except the new mommy comment. I dont think she sees her son the way others may see him..

Yep..that comment was out of line...other than that, I think that she is just a woman who loves her family...there are plenty of mommas who see no wrong in their sons and I am probably one of them....xxxxxxx but I would not condone either of them harming one of my grand daughters...

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1326 on: March 16, 2009, 10:05:04 PM »

I would like to know why Tim Miller hasnt come back... 
I really think that they have searched all the viable spots.
I for one am wondering why they don't get cadaver dogs and do the entire trailer park area again. Go door to door. Maybe they did ?? I know cadaver dogs sound cruel, but it's been a long time.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1327 on: March 16, 2009, 10:09:56 PM »

Ok, we all know he was lying.. Misty is with Jr.. why lie? the hesitation and look on his face tell me he was lying.

How please tell me do we all know he is lying?

Ok, Let me make that clear.. ON the question of where Jr. is at, IMO he was lying,one he did not want to answer and 2 he hesitated and then said with his gramma.. So In my opinion, on THAT question,he was lying. but then, knowing bio mom is trying to get custody and using Misty as a reason, I do not blame him for not wanting to say he was home with Misty...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1328 on: March 16, 2009, 10:11:39 PM »

NG, definitely, seems to have mellowed.
And, I found it kind of crass on her part, to talk about how she is going home
and putting her children to bed.  I, mean, come on, ask him the hard questions, don't torture him.

It really bothers me how NG exploits those babies. She should know better.  You do not see any other celebrity, or high profile person exposing their children, the way that she does.

Heart
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: March 16, 2009, 10:24:22 PM »

Was that a slip  - something about I went to Wal Mart and got new deadbolts & changed the locks myself cause I didn't want anyone having keys to my house cause I didn't want this to happen.  (did he have some reason to think this might happen?)

Yes, I thought that was an odd thing to say at the end ..."cause I didn't want this to happen."

I think he was meaning that he put locks/changed locks what ever, to make it safe so no one could break in... we are all sitting here saying we change our locks for safety to help prevent any bad happening.... same thing. I don't think he thought someone was going to take his child. I am still on the fence as to what happened and by whom..I am not feeling well tonight... so please,throw the soft nanners.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1330 on: March 16, 2009, 10:26:07 PM »

Aren't Misty, Ron and the little one staying with GM Sykes ? For the moment. he has no where else to go right now. They won't go and live back in that trailer and I don't blame him.
I don't know why he hesitated. It did sound stupid. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1331 on: March 16, 2009, 10:33:02 PM »

Aren't Misty, Ron and the little one staying with GM Sykes ? For the moment. he has no where else to go right now. They won't go and live back in that trailer and I don't blame him.
I don't even think Ron and Misty are living together, rumblings over yonder are making it sound like Misty is with her parents. Time will tell with this one. Trouble already with the marriage? 
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: March 16, 2009, 10:35:02 PM »

I drive a scchool bus and I know who picks up who everyday for every child..and if its someone different i ask the child who it is b4 the person even gets close to my bus...
exactly.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: March 16, 2009, 10:37:41 PM »

Was that a slip  - something about I went to Wal Mart and got new deadbolts & changed the locks myself cause I didn't want anyone having keys to my house cause I didn't want this to happen.  (did he have some reason to think this might happen?)

Yes, I thought that was an odd thing to say at the end ..."cause I didn't want this to happen."

I think he was meaning that he put locks/changed locks what ever, to make it safe so no one could break in... we are all sitting here saying we change our locks for safety to help prevent any bad happening.... same thing. I don't think he thought someone was going to take his child. I am still on the fence as to what happened and by whom..I am not feeling well tonight... so please,throw the soft nanners.

Searching - I agree.  I'm more suspicious of what Misty was doing that night and who was in the home.  Or if Misty was outside for a while and maybe SHE propped that door open.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1334 on: March 16, 2009, 10:41:24 PM »

Searching - I agree.  I'm more suspicious of what Misty was doing that night and who was in the home.  Or if Misty was outside for a while and maybe SHE propped that door open.
Agree. I do not like the way in the interview they played on NG when asking misty what happened,she closed her eyes and was whining, that disturbs me greatly.. She was not really crying but wanted it to seem as though she were.

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1335 on: March 16, 2009, 10:41:27 PM »

I got the impression that Ron was hesitant to say where Jr. was because he may really believe that a stranger/SO took Haleigh & that he didn't want to say on nat'l. tv. If he was a lil smarter he could have said 'Miss Nancy, he is in a safe place with people I trust', or something like that. I know if I were him, I would not have told the true location no matter who was asking. JMO

Still wondering about his comment that the 'cousin' wasn't there that night. Anyone else?  Neither seemed to have a clue who was there that night except the Gma with the clean clothes.

NCSunny

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: March 16, 2009, 10:50:14 PM »

I don't even think Ron and Misty are living together, rumblings over yonder are making it sound like Misty is with her parents. Time will tell with this one. Trouble already with the marriage? 
I don't go over yonder. I never activated my membership, password from a long time ago and don't want to join at this time. I go to Fox Orlando, but anything real over there has dried up.
Topix is too Toxic for me. I am waiting for Crystal's lawyer or her PI to come back on one of the programs. Or to file something like an emergency motion. If she has what she said she had, why wait ?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1337 on: March 16, 2009, 10:50:44 PM »

Ronald Cummings says he took no honeymoon last week in New York.

In an interview tonight with HLN's Nancy Grace, the father of missing Haleigh Cummings defended his trip to the Big Apple with his bride.

"I went there for an exclusive with the 'Today' show," Cummings said. "I did not go there on a honeymoon at all. It was not a honeymoon at all."

Cummings also made a plea about his missing child. "Bring my little girl home, please, whoever's got her, bring her home," he said. "I'll give everything I've got to bring my daughter home."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/03/haleigh-cummings-her-dad-says-he-didnt-take-nyc-honeymoon-and-begs-bring-my-daughter-home.html

Heart
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: March 16, 2009, 10:54:47 PM »

You have to go with logic here.  All locks had been changed out with deadbolts.  Either that door was left open or Misty allowed someone inside after those kids went to bed OR she went out and left the door propped open to get back in. Ron has a very controlling attitude (don't burn me for saying that, I had a late BIL who was just like Ron, I have witnessed abuse from that a$$, Heck even he loved his kids even though he messed their lives up with the abuse).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1339 on: March 16, 2009, 10:59:31 PM »

Goodnight Monks! bedtime.. I cant  wait until school is out ( dreamin already) I am up at 5:30 every am to make sure my kids are up and I take 'em to school.. these early mornings kill me...... 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.