April 18, 2024, 05:51:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 312126 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1600 on: March 17, 2009, 08:29:08 PM »

jump in anytime Lady!!!!!
I'm confused, I didn't see the show. Did Jr see and hear the couch bounce. Or did he just hear the couch make a bouncing noise?
he just said that he saw the black guy with black clothing and he had squecky shoes and he heard the someone make the couch bounce.....
Thanks, now trailer has carpeting, would you hear sqeaky shoes on carpet? Or maybe the sqeaky shoes he heard on the kitchen flooring? wow
yep  and also some of the new Nike shoes sqeak just from walking on them I know I just bought a pair.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: March 17, 2009, 08:31:09 PM »

I'm confused, I didn't see the show. Did Jr see and hear the couch bounce. Or did he just hear the couch make a bouncing noise?
he just said that he saw the black guy with black clothing and he had squecky shoes and he heard the someone make the couch bounce.....
Thanks, now trailer has carpeting, would you hear sqeaky shoes on carpet? Or maybe the sqeaky shoes he heard on the kitchen flooring? wow

well, to be fair, floorboards under the carpeting can squeak. Especially in trailers.

And a 3+ year old may not have the verbal skills to differentiate squeaky shoes - squeaky floors.

But I hear ya, No rose!

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1602 on: March 17, 2009, 08:31:15 PM »

yep  and also some of the new Nike shoes sqeak just from walking on them I know I just bought a pair.......

or maybe the squeaking came from the couch and not from shoes   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1603 on: March 17, 2009, 08:35:45 PM »

I wonder if Ron knows about this new development, about bouncing couches and squeaky shoes? 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1604 on: March 17, 2009, 08:36:15 PM »

hobbit55 wrote:
    <quoted text>
    Don't know, but is curious LE took part of the wall away near the heater.

In most cases when L/E take a section of wall, they are looking to see if meth was cooked in the house....It could be different in this case!!!

http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl/2009/02/missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-likely-was-abducted-police-say/p668

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: March 17, 2009, 08:41:23 PM »

I wonder if Ron knows about this new development, about bouncing couches and squeaky shoes? 
well if he didnt before he does now, and so does Mistie,,,,,,,,,Please keep her away from Jr.........I hope he is with the GGM........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1606 on: March 17, 2009, 08:44:26 PM »

I have to say something about little jr.  He is 3 and I don't believe he was impressed or even knew he was on national tv or the consequences of such.  Everything is still magic at that age.  I have always believed Misty was not on her job that night.  I thought she may have left to get drugs; let someone come over and they did drugs together and who knows what else. She may have even passed out.  She is not telling the whole truth.  It is so obvious to me.  Now, I don;t understand Ronald.  What is he thinking?  Could he be that in love (blind)??  I wonder if he has questioned her in depth?  Didn't someone or maybe it was Crystal say he had caught her doing drugs before?  I wonder if she was drug tested?  I believe she holds the KEY to this missing piece of the puzzle.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: March 17, 2009, 08:44:42 PM »

hobbit55 wrote:
    <quoted text>
    Don't know, but is curious LE took part of the wall away near the heater.

In most cases when L/E take a section of wall, they are looking to see if meth was cooked in the house....It could be different in this case!!!

http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl/2009/02/missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-likely-was-abducted-police-say/p668
Great 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: March 17, 2009, 08:45:45 PM »

well if he didnt before he does now, and so does Mistie,,,,,,,,,Please keep her away from Jr.........I hope he is with the GGM........
Oh boy, yes I hope the little boy is safe, I wonder where Misty is?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: March 17, 2009, 09:02:10 PM »

http://www.lockbumping.org/

If you haven't seen the above link, take a moment to look at it.  Is this how the could have gotten in the trailer?  Is this how they could get into your house?  scary. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: March 17, 2009, 09:04:08 PM »

http://www.lockbumping.org/

If you haven't seen the above link, take a moment to look at it.  Is this how the could have gotten in the trailer?  Is this how they could get into your house?  scary. 
Yea I posted this link earlier, it is scary, and informative....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: March 17, 2009, 09:06:59 PM »

I have to say something about little jr.  He is 3 and I don't believe he was impressed or even knew he was on national tv or the consequences of such.  Everything is still magic at that age.  I have always believed Misty was not on her job that night.  I thought she may have left to get drugs; let someone come over and they did drugs together and who knows what else. She may have even passed out.  She is not telling the whole truth.  It is so obvious to me.  Now, I don;t understand Ronald.  What is he thinking?  Could he be that in love (blind)??  I wonder if he has questioned her in depth?  Didn't someone or maybe it was Crystal say he had caught her doing drugs before?  I wonder if she was drug tested?  I believe she holds the KEY to this missing piece of the puzzle.

I agree Mariloo. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: March 17, 2009, 09:10:10 PM »

I agree Mariloo. 
ME TOO!!!

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1613 on: March 17, 2009, 09:12:45 PM »

I agree Mariloo. 
ME TOO!!!
ME 3..
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1614 on: March 17, 2009, 09:15:08 PM »

I had to skip ahead 1 thread before this thought left my head...I watched JVM and what I took from it was that JR...at first it was a man dressed in black...then 2 weeks later it was a black man dressed in black...and the squeaky shoes came in I believe with the first description...nothing was said about the couch bouncing until tonight...What I thought about the couch bouncing was that when the man was walking across the room, with the floors maybe not as sturdy as they once were that that is what Jr heard? not squeaky shoes but the squeaky floor and the couch vibrated, not sure if that is the right word, when the perp walked past? If this even happened...
not so sure that it did or didn't....And Ron Jr. knows Ron's black friend so if it was him, wouldn't Jr have said so? I thought that I read that he and Ron are best friends...
The talking heads also felt that Crystal is way out of line to do a custody battle at this time...their opinion....
does JVm have transcripts?

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1615 on: March 17, 2009, 09:21:39 PM »

My grandaughters used to call me black because of my hair when they were three.  They described everybody by their hair.  Very unusual or is it?  Kids say the darndest things.  Remember that show??  Uh Oh, dating myself.
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1616 on: March 17, 2009, 09:22:33 PM »

I had to skip ahead 1 thread before this thought left my head...I watched JVM and what I took from it was that JR...at first it was a man dressed in black...then 2 weeks later it was a black man dressed in black...and the squeaky shoes came in I believe with the first description...nothing was said about the couch bouncing until tonight...What I thought about the couch bouncing was that when the man was walking across the room, with the floors maybe not as sturdy as they once were that that is what Jr heard? not squeaky shoes but the squeaky floor and the couch vibrated, not sure if that is the right word, when the perp walked past? If this even happened...
not so sure that it did or didn't....And Ron Jr. knows Ron's black friend so if it was him, wouldn't Jr have said so? I thought that I read that he and Ron are best friends...
The talking heads also felt that Crystal is way out of line to do a custody battle at this time...their opinion....
I dont think anyone said it was Rons friend did they?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: March 17, 2009, 09:24:18 PM »

I dont think anyone said it was Rons friend did they?

I thought that it was mentioned on here a few pages back...what was Ron's friend doing that night or something like that...I can find it if you like or whoever said it might comment .....

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1618 on: March 17, 2009, 09:25:29 PM »

Also, for a three year old to be so descriptive of squeaky shoes, the color of clothes, a bouncing couch, he must have been exposed to this for more than a few minutes.  JMO
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1619 on: March 17, 2009, 09:28:22 PM »

Also, for a three year old to be so descriptive of squeaky shoes, the color of clothes, a bouncing couch, he must have been exposed to this for more than a few minutes.  JMO
there's just not any telling what they were exsposed to on any given night at that home.......this is so sad, Mistie needs to talk and talk now!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.