March 28, 2024, 07:05:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310098 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1780 on: March 18, 2009, 08:25:26 AM »

Mioyshi...the sex part  in regards to the couch bouncing and the squeaking noisedidn't even come to my mind but you could very well be right! and it could have been sex for drugs..all of that could have happened...Geez! there is not telling what happened...Usually my mind goes right there too, but not this time...I must be slipping...

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1781 on: March 18, 2009, 08:45:07 AM »

Mioyshi...the sex part  in regards to the couch bouncing and the squeaking noisedidn't even come to my mind but you could very well be right! and it could have been sex for drugs..all of that could have happened...Geez! there is not telling what happened...Usually my mind goes right there too, but not this time...I must be slipping...

It seems to me, for someone to go inside and take the child, misty would have had to been otherwise preoccupied, ie, bouncing on the couch.. leaving the keys and Haleigh exposed to dangers she never could imagine at her young age.

I would hate to think what rc would do to her, should this be true. AN affair and letting his child be taken all in one bad night.  But, I know of a group of people here where I live, and the man pimps these young girls out, to trade for those pills.

The girls go to mans house, move in really fast, next thing he knows, all his meds and his wallet and car are missing.  I call them, " Moody Girls".......Drugs in these small town woods are the same as in the city. But, the people here, have more places to hide their victims.

Knowing there are over 40 so's living near there, perp thought any one of them would be able to take the fall.. Misty knows what happened to Haleigh ,,,,I am willing the energies of the day, to press on her heart and mind, until she reveals the truth as to what happened that night, and where Haleigh is.

And, they better hold rc back if this scenario is correct...imo  mio
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1782 on: March 18, 2009, 08:53:03 AM »

this is ot... I heard on ng last night, she referred to a comment made about lee being the daddy of caylee.. NG said, it was some gossip probally started over at web sleuths. No initials, she said web sleuths, and then she made this sound like she was disgusted.

just made me smile hearing her do that, sorry for ot..

monkeys RULE !!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1783 on: March 18, 2009, 08:53:52 AM »

It seems to me, for someone to go inside and take the child, misty would have had to been otherwise preoccupied, ie, bouncing on the couch.. leaving the keys and Haleigh exposed to dangers she never could imagine at her young age.

I would hate to think what rc would do to her, should this be true. AN affair and letting his child be taken all in one bad night.  But, I know of a group of people here where I live, and the man pimps these young girls out, to trade for those pills.

The girls go to mans house, move in really fast, next thing he knows, all his meds and his wallet and car are missing.  I call them, " Moody Girls".......Drugs in these small town woods are the same as in the city. But, the people here, have more places to hide their victims.

Knowing there are over 40 so's living near there, perp thought any one of them would be able to take the fall.. Misty knows what happened to Haleigh ,,,,I am willing the energies of the day, to press on her heart and mind, until she reveals the truth as to what happened that night, and where Haleigh is.

agree....my goodness...you could be on to something! but perhaps it could have happened like I think you might have hit on in the other post, while Misty was getting busy and another person with the person Misty was pleasuring took Haleigh? God I hope not...
but I agree that Misty knows what happened or has an idea of what happened...just a feeling and I hope that I am wrong...but I do think that with some real heavy handed questions from LE she will spill what she knows...and Haleigh will have already suffered longer than she needed to....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1784 on: March 18, 2009, 08:55:44 AM »

this is ot... I heard on ng last night, she referred to a comment made about lee being the daddy of caylee.. NG said, it was some gossip probally started over at web sleuths. No initials, she said web sleuths, and then she made this sound like she was disgusted.

just made me smile hearing her do that, sorry for ot..

monkeys RULE !!

I heard that as well...! just talking about it on Cayless thread....
NG sounded very dismissive of the webslueths, like not to be believed.....

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1785 on: March 18, 2009, 09:06:44 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Mother of Missing Girl Accusing Father of Abuse

By
Jeremy Ratliff
@ March 18, 2009 6:48 AM Permalink

The mother of Haleigh Cummings is accusing the girl's father of abusing his two kids.

Crystal Sheffield's attorney Kim Picazio tells our news partner Channel Four that Ronald Cummings abused both of his kids.

"Still, there are laws here that need to be adhered to," says Picazio.  "It's legally and morally wrong, and he needs to be brought to justice."

They are filing a complaint with the Department of Children and Families to get custody of Haleigh's younger brother.

Family members of Ronald Cummings say these claims are completely false.

The D.C.F. says it is checking out the claims.

Haleigh has been missing more than a month and police continue to say they have no idea where she is.

http://wokv.com/localnews/2009/03/morther-of-missing-girl-accusi.html

Heart
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1786 on: March 18, 2009, 09:07:09 AM »

agree....my goodness...you could be on to something! but perhaps it could have happened like I think you might have hit on in the other post, while Misty was getting busy and another person with the person Misty was pleasuring took Haleigh? God I hope not...
but I agree that Misty knows what happened or has an idea of what happened...just a feeling and I hope that I am wrong...but I do think that with some real heavy handed questions from LE she will spill what she knows...and Haleigh will have already suffered longer than she needed to....

it just occured to me that another statement by Crystal last ngiht has been deleted from transcripts.. Crystal said, "rc had to go get misty from the drug dealor.." Crystal said that and jane made a dash to say, the show could not confirm that drug statement. Guess that is why they deleted it..hm, or shuold I say censor it.

WE need to know the whole truths here, not leave anything out for fear of a lawsuit Jane.
And I for one will be glad if crystal gets rj. I fear for this childs welfare as well.   imo mio
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1787 on: March 18, 2009, 09:13:05 AM »

jump in anytime Lady!!!!!
I'm confused, I didn't see the show. Did Jr see and hear the couch bounce. Or did he just hear the couch make a bouncing noise?
he just said that he saw the black guy with black clothing and he had squecky shoes and he heard the someone make the couch bounce.....
Thanks, now trailer has carpeting, would you hear sqeaky shoes on carpet? Or maybe the sqeaky shoes he heard on the kitchen flooring? wow
yep  and also some of the new Nike shoes sqeak just from walking on them I know I just bought a pair.......

Maybe the squeaky shoes was the springs in the couch bouncing. Hmmmmm....
Going back to lurk.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1788 on: March 18, 2009, 09:13:19 AM »

Haleigh Charity Organizers Refuse Donations From Accused Sexual Criminal

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=134030&catid=3

Heart
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1789 on: March 18, 2009, 09:16:01 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

By
Jeremy Ratliff

The mother of Haleigh Cummings is accusing the girl's father of abusing his two kids.

Crystal Sheffield's attorney Kim Picazio tells our news partner Channel Four that Ronald Cummings abused both of his kids.

"Still, there are laws here that need to be adhered to," says Picazio.  "It's legally and morally wrong, and he needs to be brought to justice."

They are filing a complaint with the Department of Children and Families to get custody of Haleigh's younger brother.

Haleigh has been missing more than a month and police continue to say they have no idea where she is.

the fact that Haleigh has been missing a month IS proof enough that the children were not being monitored as they should have been.

rc already has been reprimanded by dcf, and he said on tv, "he already.. knows how to discipline ,,, as he spanked them according to the guidelines of dcf..

HE has a charge of morphine use and paraphernalia, which he manages to get dropped interestingly enough.

I say, dcf, get jr out of there and to safety. If his family are sticking up for him, and they know how he is, well, shame on them too.. Just another anthony sage here.  It is why george was drawn to them so quickly..hm, wonder why he has not been there for more searches?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: March 18, 2009, 09:16:33 AM »

it just occured to me that another statement by Crystal last ngiht has been deleted from transcripts.. Crystal said, "rc had to go get misty from the drug dealor.." Crystal said that and jane made a dash to say, the show could not confirm that drug statement. Guess that is why they deleted it..hm, or shuold I say censor it.

WE need to know the whole truths here, not leave anything out for fear of a lawsuit Jane.
And I for one will be glad if crystal gets rj. I fear for this childs welfare as well.   imo mio

Yes I heard that as well..
We do need to know the whole truth here and not leave anything out....that is why I am not so sure that I think that Crystal's environment would be a whole lot better to be honest...I want these kids with the most healthy parent and at this point, I am not sure if any of them are..but it will all come out...That being said, I do think that Ron and Crystal love their children but both of them have made some wrong/bad choices...in my opinion

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1791 on: March 18, 2009, 09:20:20 AM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=134030&catid=3

Snodgrass is  supposedly someone who Misty is friendly with...from what has been said on here....

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1792 on: March 18, 2009, 09:26:01 AM »

this might sound a little weird but here i go i had a daughter killed 4 years ago in a car accident at the age of 14 and she loved kids babysit alot and i wish she could just send me a message that haleigh is find ok i know i am werid but i do wish that

I am so sorry for your loss!! They say that it is much harder to lose a child than any other family member. My husband lost his oldest son at 16, he can tell you that is true. He has never got over it, and it's been 17 years.
You are not weird, I know lots of people that get signs and messages from their loves ones who have passed on. I've lost several family members in the past few years, and the loss is sometimes too much to bear. God Bless you, dear friend.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1793 on: March 18, 2009, 09:26:36 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

By
Jeremy Ratliff

Well that contradicts what Kim said just yesterday that she was not suing for custody at this time.   She sure doesnt make any bones about making serious allegations not unlike her client & her mother, they better have some very solid evidence and not hearsay after making blanant statements publicly similar to the attempt to say Ron abused Haleigh when it was a witnessed school accident that the school & medical personnel reportedly confirmed....that being said if it can be proven he did beyond speculation, hearsay, or coerced statements of a minor by an adult you bet he should be prosecuted.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1794 on: March 18, 2009, 09:29:54 AM »

Yikes, that is disturbing

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: March 18, 2009, 09:32:01 AM »

quote by Cappy: Well that contradicts what Kim said just yesterday that she was not suing for custody at this time.   She sure doesnt make any bones about making serious allegations not unlike her client & her mother, they better have some very solid evidence and not hearsay after making blanant statements publicly similar to the attempt to say Ron abused Haleigh when it was a witnessed school accident that the school & medical personnel reportedly confirmed....that being said if it can be proven he did beyond speculation, hearsay, or coerced statements of a minor by an adult you bet he should be prosecuted.

that is how I feel as well...they better be able to prove what they have alleged and also not have any skeletons in their own closets...

someone can correct me on this if I am wrong, but doesn't Chad, Crystals fiance have a charge against him of some sort of abuse? I thought that I read that here....I know that his record has also been shown on here as well as Crystal's mom's record...do any of them not have a record for something? I have never seen so many people in one family, rons and Crystals who have arrest records..have any of You?

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1796 on: March 18, 2009, 09:34:42 AM »

it just occurred to me that another statement by Crystal last night has been deleted from transcripts.. Crystal said, "rc had to go get misty from the drug dealer.." Crystal said that and Jane made a dash to say, the show could not confirm that drug statement. Guess that is why they deleted it..hm, or should I say censor it.

And I for one will be glad if crystal gets rj. I fear for this child's welfare as well.   imo mio

Yes I heard that as well..
We do need to know the whole truth here and not leave anything out....that is why I am not so sure that I think that Crystal's environment would be a whole lot better to be honest...I want these kids with the most healthy parent and at this point, I am not sure if any of them are..but it will all come out...That being said, I do think that Ron and Crystal love their children but both of them have made some wrong/bad choices...in my opinion

I guess trying one parent for another is always a separation factor.  I see children here all the time, and all I can say about them is, poor babies, they never had a chance.

And doesn't crystal have an infant herself to care for herself? 
I see love there for  children, but not enough love to protect the children from themselves.
Youth and location, lack of education, and the drug... A cocktail for disaster in any family.
Misty has the answers . I hope she cracks soon.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: March 18, 2009, 09:39:33 AM »

quote Mioyshi  I guess trying one parent for another is always a separation factor.  I see children here all the time, and all I can say about them is, poor babies, they never had a chance.

And doesn't crystal have an infant herself to care for herself?
I see love there for  children, but not enough love to protect the children from themselves.
Youth and location, lack of education, and the drug... A cocktail for disaster in any family.
Misty has the answers . I hope she cracks soon.

Yep...all those things come into play....a cocktail for disaster in any family is a good way to describe it...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: March 18, 2009, 09:39:55 AM »

quote by Cappy: Well that contradicts what Kim said just yesterday that she was not suing for custody at this time.   She sure doesnt make any bones about making serious allegations not unlike her client & her mother, they better have some very solid evidence and not hearsay after making blanant statements publicly similar to the attempt to say Ron abused Haleigh when it was a witnessed school accident that the school & medical personnel reportedly confirmed....that being said if it can be proven he did beyond speculation, hearsay, or coerced statements of a minor by an adult you bet he should be prosecuted.

that is how I feel as well...they better be able to prove what they have alleged and also not have any skeletons in their own closets...

someone can correct me on this if I am wrong, but doesn't Chad, Crystals fiance have a charge against him of some sort of abuse? I thought that I read that here....I know that his record has also been shown on here as well as Crystal's mom's record...do any of them not have a record for something? I have never seen so many people in one family, rons and Crystals who have arrest records..have any of You?

Cookie, the truth is these children were doomed in a lose-lose situation from the getgo.   While both Ron & Crystal may love their children neither of them are of the character to be consistent decent responsible parents of any moral standard & both behave in very selfish, reckless manners - what makes it even worse is that the extended family also have jaded histories that are very questionable to be in the best interest of minors.  Abuse of the children raises it to a whole nother level, if proven by either or both of them.

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1799 on: March 18, 2009, 09:41:52 AM »

does anyone really think that this is the time to be doing this bad mouthing and custody thing? how is this helping in finding Haleigh? no one knows for sure that any of this happened....couldn't they have kept this quiet and done the investigation without doing this through the media??? come on....this is dirty pool in my opinion....they could have accomplished just as much by not publicizing this...no one that I have heard on any of the talk shows thinks that this is the time to be doing this....
and Crystal forgets that she was barely 18 when she had Haleigh...she was not much older than Misty, which we have all talked about...
I am just really disappointed in Crystal for doing this...If the children were so mistreated all this time then shame on her for not doing something sooner....and if this is hearsay gossip, then I hope that Crystal and her lawyer get into some trouble for saying the things that they are saying..
frankly, I am disgusted by this action....

Cookie, I agree with you to an extent, but it's possible that Crystal did not know what was going on since she was not allowed to even talk to them between visitations. However, when a case gets this kind of media attention, everything is going to come up, and anything either parent does is going to be noticed and reported on. Reporters are notorious for digging up anything that will sell a story. This attorney is the one who is bringing this custody thing to the media.. not Crystal.
As for the age thing, Crystal was 18, but she was the birth mother. Misty was only 16 when she moved in with Ron, and she doesn't have that parental bond that a birth mother would have. One or two years can make a BIG difference in the responsibility or accountability of someone. A babysitter does not equate to a mother's love for her child.
I don't know what news network you are seeing, but most of the media TH's I've seen have said that Crystal is doing the right thing by trying to protect Jr. now, and that as his mother, considering Haleigh vanished under Misty's care, she has every right to be afraid for him. Some of them even said they applaud her for doing the right thing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.