April 18, 2024, 10:43:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 312174 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1800 on: March 18, 2009, 09:48:08 AM »

TxLady..I have seen it on NG and JVM and those shows that they have said that they don't think that now is the time...now it could have been mentioned by someone else on the shows on different nights that it is the right thing to do...

Capps....I agree with your last post as well...
the whole family is messed up it seems..both sides of the family...still Haleigh just seemed to be so happy and so loving....someone, somewhere did something right I would like to think...sigh;

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1801 on: March 18, 2009, 09:53:58 AM »

TxLady..I have seen it on NG and JVM and those shows that they have said that they don't think that now is the time...now it could have been mentioned by someone else on the shows on different nights that it is the right thing to do...

the whole family is messed up it seems..both sides of the family...still Haleigh just seemed to be so happy and so loving....someone, somewhere did something right I would like to think...sigh;

children and dogs give unconditional love. Haleigh is just a little girl, filled with love, and it emitted from her every smile. I know they are all missing her, no matter what bad things the elders have done. Time for misty to tell the truths...imo mio
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1802 on: March 18, 2009, 09:55:13 AM »

IM...the same with Ron though, damned if he does and damned if he doesn't ...
it really is so very sad all the way around...I feel very sorry for both parents....I can't even imagine what their days/nights must be like ..

I don't understand your first sentence... damned if he does or doesn't... what? The only things I've seen him doing is getting tattoos and getting married... to the one who lost his daughter!
I feel sorry for both parents, and the whole family on both sides... but I do think Ron is holding back, maybe to protect his new wife, and it seems that LE's focus is on Misty.... not Crystal.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1803 on: March 18, 2009, 10:07:11 AM »

IM...not calling you out about anything ....there is a lot of info going on out there and sometimes it is really hard to remember where it came from in order to go look it up......just trying to keep fact from fiction and in this case, it is mighty hard to do....and I will look it up cause I don't recall that the funeral guy  or anyone else said that ron was using donation money for tattoos and stuff for his truck and his truck payments etc...I must have missed that...

So did I miss that actually the only place I have seen it is on forums and message boards.
People who want to donate to the fund should write a check to the Haleigh Cummings Family Relief Fund and submit it at a Bank of America branch. When Haleigh is found, money left in the fund will go to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children’s organization.

Money from the account currently is being used to help Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings, pay bills such as rent and car payments. He has not been going to work since his daughter was reported missing from the family’s Satsuma home on Feb. 10
From the Gainesville Sun

I wonder if any of the donations went to Crystal. She has bills, too, I presume, and had no family around that area except for her dad.
Question: Why can't Ron go to work? If he could go out of town to get a tatoo and go to NYC for an exclusive interview, after getting married, why wouldn't work be an option? He's certainly not searching right now. I think work would help take his mind off this, and I'm sure he has a cell phone, so if Haleigh turned up they could call him at work.
Call me crazy, but my husband can't afford to take off work for a week, much less over a month, no matter what kind of crisis was going on.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1804 on: March 18, 2009, 10:11:27 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Mother of Missing Girl Accusing Father of Abuse

By
Jeremy Ratliff
@ March 18, 2009 6:48 AM Permalink

The mother of Haleigh Cummings is accusing the girl's father of abusing his two kids.

Crystal Sheffield's attorney Kim Picazio tells our news partner Channel Four that Ronald Cummings abused both of his kids.

"Still, there are laws here that need to be adhered to," says Picazio.  "It's legally and morally wrong, and he needs to be brought to justice."

They are filing a complaint with the Department of Children and Families to get custody of Haleigh's younger brother.

Family members of Ronald Cummings say these claims are completely false.

The D.C.F. says it is checking out the claims.

Haleigh has been missing more than a month and police continue to say they have no idea where she is.

http://wokv.com/localnews/2009/03/morther-of-missing-girl-accusi.html

Well that contradicts what Kim said just yesterday that she was not suing for custody at this time.   She sure doesnt make any bones about making serious allegations not unlike her client & her mother, they better have some very solid evidence and not hearsay after making blanant statements publicly similar to the attempt to say Ron abused Haleigh when it was a witnessed school accident that the school & medical personnel reportedly confirmed....that being said if it can be proven he did beyond speculation, hearsay, or coerced statements of a minor by an adult you bet he should be prosecuted.

They are talking about another incident and they have a first hand witness ready to testify, however IMO Misty and possibly Ron should be prosecuted for obstructing an investigation. If I were Crystal, I'd have filed so fast it would have made their head spin, after all Haleigh did "get stole on the dumb biatch girlfriends" watch, and they have both continued their CoverMy@ss mode and that is NOT helping to bring Haleigh home

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1805 on: March 18, 2009, 10:15:38 AM »

does anyone really think that this is the time to be doing this bad mouthing and custody thing? how is this helping in finding Haleigh? no one knows for sure that any of this happened....couldn't they have kept this quiet and done the investigation without doing this through the media??? come on....this is dirty pool in my opinion....they could have accomplished just as much by not publicizing this...no one that I have heard on any of the talk shows thinks that this is the time to be doing this....
and Crystal forgets that she was barely 18 when she had Haleigh...she was not much older than Misty, which we have all talked about...
I am just really disappointed in Crystal for doing this...If the children were so mistreated all this time then shame on her for not doing something sooner....and if this is hearsay gossip, then I hope that Crystal and her lawyer get into some trouble for saying the things that they are saying..
frankly, I am disgusted by this action....

Cookie, I agree with you to an extent, but it's possible that Crystal did not know what was going on since she was not allowed to even talk to them between visitations. However, when a case gets this kind of media attention, everything is going to come up, and anything either parent does is going to be noticed and reported on. Reporters are notorious for digging up anything that will sell a story. This attorney is the one who is bringing this custody thing to the media.. not Crystal.
As for the age thing, Crystal was 18, but she was the birth mother. Misty was only 16 when she moved in with Ron, and she doesn't have that parental bond that a birth mother would have. One or two years can make a BIG difference in the responsibility or accountability of someone. A babysitter does not equate to a mother's love for her child.
I don't know what news network you are seeing, but most of the media TH's I've seen have said that Crystal is doing the right thing by trying to protect Jr. now, and that as his mother, considering Haleigh vanished under Misty's care, she has every right to be afraid for him. Some of them even said they applaud her for doing the right thing.

ITA~ and very well stated TXLady

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1806 on: March 18, 2009, 10:17:28 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

By
Jeremy Ratliff

The mother of Haleigh Cummings is accusing the girl's father of abusing his two kids.

Crystal Sheffield's attorney Kim Picazio tells our news partner Channel Four that Ronald Cummings abused both of his kids.

"Still, there are laws here that need to be adhered to," says Picazio.  "It's legally and morally wrong, and he needs to be brought to justice."

They are filing a complaint with the Department of Children and Families to get custody of Haleigh's younger brother.

Haleigh has been missing more than a month and police continue to say they have no idea where she is.

Well that contradicts what Kim said just yesterday that she was not suing for custody at this time.   She sure doesnt make any bones about making serious allegations not unlike her client & her mother, they better have some very solid evidence and not hearsay after making blanant statements publicly similar to the attempt to say Ron abused Haleigh when it was a witnessed school accident that the school & medical personnel reportedly confirmed....that being said if it can be proven he did beyond speculation, hearsay, or coerced statements of a minor by an adult you bet he should be prosecuted.

They are talking about another incident and they have a first hand witness ready to testify, however IMO Misty and possibly Ron should be prosecuted for obstructing an investigation. If I were Crystal, I'd have filed so fast it would have made their head spin, after all Haleigh did "get stole on the dumb biatch girlfriends" watch, and they have both continued their CoverMy@ss mode and that is NOT helping to bring Haleigh home
Good Morning, if they have a first hand witness to abuse, I hope all this investigation into abuse happens fast, for the sake of Jr. Thank-you everyone for all the links that I woke up to, and read. Something tells me this is the quiet before the storm, and things will break wide open soon.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1807 on: March 18, 2009, 10:19:10 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

By
Jeremy Ratliff

good morning, im.....did I read where you went to satsuma?
I agree with your words and thoughts. Bottom line, is Haleigh is missing.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1808 on: March 18, 2009, 10:22:24 AM »

This is a question and not facts . Wasn't there mention of a couch on the front porch ? When the children were outside eating and said hello to grandma ?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1809 on: March 18, 2009, 10:24:56 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

By
Jeremy Ratliff

No, I wish~that was HH, I have talked with Marie several times, and she gave me another contact who is there now to give some info I discovered........I thought it may have been bunk, but it was easy to check out because it was "allegedly" from a local HS teacher who had overheard Misty's friends and relatives talking about how much she disliked Haleigh (I'd go with jealousy) and how she had burned her hands in water for punishment.......this contact has the power to find out if this is true or not, and told me that he had heard very similar stories since his arrival.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1810 on: March 18, 2009, 10:26:15 AM »

This is a question and not facts . Wasn't there mention of a couch on the front porch ? When the children were outside eating and said hello to grandma ?
Now that IS a good question......but one I don't know the answer to.

[
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1811 on: March 18, 2009, 10:30:26 AM »

Haleigh Charity Organizers Refuse Donations From Accused Sexual Criminal

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=134030&catid=3
Sick and creepy.  Why would Snodgrass want to even give a reporter his name?
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1812 on: March 18, 2009, 10:30:55 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

By
Jeremy Ratliff

No, I wish~that was HH, I have talked with Marie several times, and she gave me another contact who is there now to give some info I discovered........I thought it may have been bunk, but it was easy to check out because it was "allegedly" from a local HS teacher who had overheard Misty's friends and relatives talking about how much she disliked Haleigh (I'd go with jealousy) and how she had burned her hands in water for punishment.......this contact has the power to find out if this is true or not, and told me that he had heard very similar stories since his arrival.

oic....yes, I too read about what that teacher said and the boiling water.
I hope he is able to gain some truths that will help to find Haleigh soon..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1813 on: March 18, 2009, 10:31:39 AM »

Interesting, now I am wondering why a couch would be on a front porch.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1814 on: March 18, 2009, 10:32:38 AM »

Haleigh Charity Organizers Refuse Donations From Accused Sexual Criminal

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=134030&catid=3
Sick and creepy.  Why would Snodgrass want to even give a reporter his name?
Disgusting creature.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1815 on: March 18, 2009, 10:35:26 AM »

True enough. I don't believe I've ever seen a family with as many court cases and arrest records, it's just unbelievable! I come from a big family on both sides, and most of us have never seen the inside of a jail, and never been to court except for jury duty. Well, I did have to appear once, for my divorce.
But, if I had a child who went missing while a teenage girlfriend was responsible for her, I think I would want the other child out of there too. I agree that airing these things on t.v. is not the best solution, it should be private, but like I said, we've got the media to thank for that. I've read a lot of comments saying Crystal should have fought for custody a long time ago, but now that she is... she still gets bashed for it. She can't win!
I hope this whole thing is resolved soon, Haleigh is found, and everybody can breath again.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: March 18, 2009, 10:36:39 AM »

Just for a refresher:

On the Record w/ Greta

Missing Haleigh's Dad and His Girlfriend Address Polygraph Test Questions 'On the Record'

Friday, February 13, 2009

This is a rush transcript from "On the Record ," February 12, 2009. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: Now we take you live to Florida, where the intense search for Haleigh Cummings continues. Haleigh's father Ronald and his girlfriend Misty are both here.

Here's what we know: At 3:00 a.m. Monday morning, Misty says she found Haleigh missing from the bed they were sharing. At about 3:25 Ronald returns home from work.

Two few minutes later, at 3:27 a.m., Misty calls 911 and reports Haleigh missing. Since then, nothing. The toddler is gone.

Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father, joins us live, along with his girlfriend Misty Croslin. Welcome to both of you, and, Ronald, is there any update in the last 24 hours in the search for your daughter?

RONALD CUMMINGS, HALEIGH'S FATHER: No.

VAN SUSTEREN: Have there been any sightings and tips coming in, Ronald, anything at all like that?

CUMMINGS: Plenty of tips. Most of them are bogus. The law enforcement agencies are doing everything they can. I think they got approximately 50 horses coming in. They will start doing a ground search with horses and dogs.

They are doing everything they can. Federal agents, numerous different county sheriffs are out here. They're really trying to help us.

VAN SUSTEREN: Misty, what is Haleigh like?

MISTY CROSLIN, AT HOME WHEN HALEIGH DISAPPEARED: She is a real big girl. She is fun to be around. She is always happy. She's real smart, intelligent.

VAN SUSTEREN: Misty, is she the type that would walk off with a stranger?

CROSLIN: No.

VAN SUSTEREN: Ronald, is she the type that would wander off with a stranger at all, or is she a shy child?
Column Archive

* Friend of Pilot in Deadly Buffalo Plane Crash: 'It's Just a Shock'
    * Dick Morris: Stimulus Bill Won't Work, Will Erode President Obama's Popularity
    * Missing Haleigh's Dad and His Girlfriend Address Polygraph Test Questions 'On the Record'
    * Heroic Crew of US Airways Flight 1549 'On the Record,' Part 1
    * The Left Wing: Presidential Favoritism at Obama's First Primetime Presser?

Full-page Interview Archive
Video

* Watch the Video, Pt. 1
    * Watch the Video, Pt. 2

Photo Essays

* Missing Florida Girl Haleigh Cummings

Show Info
Airs Weekdays at 10 p.m. ET

* E-mail the Show: ontherecord@foxnews.com
    * Greta Van Susteren's Bio
    * Read the GretaWire
    * Interview Archive
    * Greta's Pod Cast

CUMMINGS: Absolutely not. She is definitely shy. She would never walk off with a stranger for no reason. Besides, it was dark, and she is afraid of the dark.

VAN SUSTEREN: Misty, the other night, Monday night, you saw her about 10:00, Is that correct?

CROSLIN: What was that?

VAN SUSTEREN: You last saw Haleigh at about 10:00 Monday night when she was in bed? Is that right, Misty?

CROSLIN: Yes, ma'am.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was anything going on with her? Did she fall asleep easily? Was she at all anxious, getting up and leaving the bed?

CROSLIN: No. She had school, so I put her to bed about 8:00 because that is her bedtime so she can get up and go to school, so she's not tired.

VAN SUSTEREN: Were you in the same bed with Haleigh, Misty?

VAN SUSTEREN: Were you in the same room?

CROSLIN: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: So, tell me what happened. Tell me, did you hear anything between the time you saw her it 10:00 and the time that you woke up and notice she was missing? Did you hear any noises?

CROSLIN: No, ma'am. I did not hear anything.

VAN SUSTEREN: Have you been drinking or anything so you would be in a heavy, deep sleep all that night?

VAN SUSTEREN: So, tell me what happened. You got up to use the bathroom, is that right?

CROSLIN: Yes. I got up to use the bathroom. I did not make it to the bathroom. I walked into the living room and noticed the kitchen light was on. And I saw the back door open. And when I saw the back door open, I ran back into the bedroom, and that's when I noticed she was gone.

VAN SUSTEREN: And so, Ronald, you came home about 3:25 a.m. from work?

CUMMINGS: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you come in the front door or the back door of that double wide, Ronald?

CUMMINGS: I came in the front door. I pulled into the driveway. She was standing at the front door, and I wanted to know what she was doing up, first, at that time of night. Usually, she is in bed asleep.

And she told me that she just got up to use the bathroom, and that she saw that Haleigh was not in her bed. She went to find her, and the back door was wide open, and she was nowhere to be found. She was gone.

VAN SUSTEREN: Misty, had you been the one to block that back door?

CROSLIN: No, I did not lock the back door because the back door is always locked. We really do not use the back door.

CUMMINGS: Absolutely.

VAN SUSTEREN: What kind of lock is on that back door? Is it a deadbolt? Do you need a key, or is there a know on the inside? How do you work that back door lock?

CUMMINGS: There is a lock on the knob on the inside, and it has a deadbolt also. The deadbolt is very hard to get unlocked once you get it locked. You have to push in hard on the door, and a child would never get that unlocked.

VAN SUSTEREN: Misty--go ahead. I'm sorry, Ronald.

CUMMINGS: I do keep it locked. I do check it every afternoon before I leave for work. It is always locked, always.

VAN SUSTEREN: Misty, do you ever use that doo yourself, go in and out that door?

CROSLIN: I mean, once in awhile I will take the garbage out through the back door, or leave through the back door and take a vacuum and vacuum the car out. But that is the only time we use the back door.

VAN SUSTEREN: Misty, did anyone come over to the house that evening while Ronald was at work? Any friends come over?

CROSLIN: No. My older brother had come over with my nephews, and the AC guy.

VAN SUSTEREN: What time did they leave?

CROSLIN: They got there about 5:00. And they stayed for about 30 minutes until about 5:30, 5:45.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:oPWSd9Jp5ewJ:www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,492185,00.html+ron+cummings+misty+never+up+at+3+greta&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Heart
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1817 on: March 18, 2009, 10:37:29 AM »

morning Dolce..    there are a lot of folks who live in the woods, who keep what most would consider house furnature, on their front porch.
I have rocking chairs, but, I see a lot of sofas, mostly in the lower paid folks homes.
Don't we have a pic somewhere of the front of the house?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1818 on: March 18, 2009, 10:41:04 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

By
Jeremy Ratliff

Heart, thank you for posting this! 

Just thinking how very much this case is like watching a tennis match.  We're gonna get whiplash watching this back-and-forth stuff bet. Ron/family and Crystal/family.   

Interesting that it seems both sides have taken this into the media.  Each side is taking turns making statements against the other side.  Wonder which show Ron/family will be on next, cuz the ball is in his court, his turn.  Sigh.   

I gotta make an appt with my chiropractor!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1819 on: March 18, 2009, 10:41:06 AM »

screened in front porch in the south ,a cheap couch is pretty common.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.