March 28, 2024, 07:21:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310100 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: March 18, 2009, 11:52:28 AM »

Ron was not calling Fibsty a dumb beech - he was calling the operator a dumb beech...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNe0zHiLtgo
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1861 on: March 18, 2009, 11:52:55 AM »

This is a question and not facts . Wasn't there mention of a couch on the front porch ? When the children were outside eating and said hello to grandma ?
Interesting, now I am wondering why a couch would be on a front porch.

morning Dolce..    there are a lot of folks who live in the woods, who keep what most would consider house furnature, on their front porch.
I have rocking chairs, but, I see a lot of sofas, mostly in the lower paid folks homes.
Don't we have a pic somewhere of the front of the house?
Thank you for the explanation Mio.  That is, um, different!  My HOA would have a coniption fit if we moved our furniture to the front lanai.  LOL

I was also told in an earlier post that Misty and Ron went outside to smoke so as not to be around the kids in the house.

MM
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1862 on: March 18, 2009, 11:53:55 AM »

Ron was not calling Fibsty a dumb beech - he was calling the operator a dumb beech...

Either way, it was wrong. 
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1863 on: March 18, 2009, 11:54:40 AM »

On the police report it states that Ron said "my dumb b*tch girlfriend lost my daughter"

*goes to find that police report again*

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1864 on: March 18, 2009, 11:55:01 AM »

Also a note:

Please don't anyone think that I was accusing anyone of saying that country folk were dumb. Just when I get on the internet and browse around, I see alot of "trailer trash" "white trash" "hillbilly" "inbred" "redneck" comments about country people.

Its the same as throwing terms out there about a black man or woman that live in a unpopular area of a city.

I again have not seen those terms thrown around here at all, and its really nice to see that. Guess in my own weird way it would be nice to share memories of what rural living is about, as I would like someone to share what urban living was about.

*goes back to lurking*

Very true Scuter!! 

My sons and I moved from the big city (Sacramento) to a small rural town in No. Nebraska.  The first cultural diff. is fences.  Out in Cali, every house has a 6ft fence (or higher) between them and the next house, only feet away.  Fences surround the yard on all three sides, sometimes out front too.  Here in Nebraska, the nearest house was like half a mile away.  No fences!!  Our house was on 2 1/2 acres, bordered on two sides by a river. 

First night we lived there, a man cut across our back yard area, to get to a little store down the road.  Thought my sons were gonna go ballistic!  How DARE he step into our yard???     Out in Cali a person could get shot for that.  I had to yell at son, don't go giving that poor man a heart attack!  In Nebraska that's the way of life. 

And I love it here!  Slow moving, mostly peaceful, birds chirping, stars at night, no fences which equate to neighbors getting to know neighbors. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1865 on: March 18, 2009, 11:55:19 AM »

Either way, it was wrong. 

ITA- 911 are called for help not cusing...
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1866 on: March 18, 2009, 11:59:50 AM »

On the police report it states that Ron said "my dumb b*tch girlfriend lost my daughter"

I missquoted. It says on the police report that Ron said that his "dumb b*tch girlfriend" told him that his daughter was missing.

Irregardless, it was wrong to say that. He was the one who put her in charge of his daughter.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1867 on: March 18, 2009, 12:00:07 PM »

Heart, thank you for posting this!

Just thinking how very much this case is like watching a tennis match.  We're gonna get whiplash watching this back-and-forth stuff bet. Ron/family and Crystal/family.   

Interesting that it seems both sides have taken this into the media.  Each side is taking turns making statements against the other side.  Wonder which show Ron/family will be on next, cuz the ball is in his court, his turn.  Sigh.   

I gotta make an appt with my chiropractor!

Howdy Wyks!

Welcome back.  Good to see you. 

Yes, this ping pong game will either keep one on their toes or totally exhaust one.

Also we have another game going on simultaneously. 

The city slicker attorney Kim P. (as she has referred to herself) vs the small town backwood country idjits 

Thanks!  And yes!  We could watch any one of a number of these ping pong games going on.  With three main players... Ron/Crystal/Misty... families... the attorney as you said... any future attornies.  Whew!!  LOL

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: March 18, 2009, 12:02:17 PM »

Also a note:

Please don't anyone think that I was accusing anyone of saying that country folk were dumb. Just when I get on the internet and browse around, I see alot of "trailer trash" "white trash" "hillbilly" "inbred" "redneck" comments about country people.

Its the same as throwing terms out there about a black man or woman that live in a unpopular area of a city.

I again have not seen those terms thrown around here at all, and its really nice to see that. Guess in my own weird way it would be nice to share memories of what rural living is about, as I would like someone to share what urban living was about.

*goes back to lurking*

Very true Scuter!! 

My sons and I moved from the big city (Sacramento) to a small rural town in No. Nebraska.  The first cultural diff. is fences.  Out in Cali, every house has a 6ft fence (or higher) between them and the next house, only feet away.  Fences surround the yard on all three sides, sometimes out front too.  Here in Nebraska, the nearest house was like half a mile away.  No fences!!  Our house was on 2 1/2 acres, bordered on two sides by a river. 

First night we lived there, a man cut across our back yard area, to get to a little store down the road.  Thought my sons were gonna go ballistic!  How DARE he step into our yard???     Out in Cali a person could get shot for that.  I had to yell at son, don't go giving that poor man a heart attack!  In Nebraska that's the way of life. 

And I love it here!  Slow moving, mostly peaceful, birds chirping, stars at night, no fences which equate to neighbors getting to know neighbors. 

bordered by the river, how peaceful, and lets go fishin !!
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: March 18, 2009, 12:04:17 PM »

OK , we had some fun wth it . Jr. said the couch was bouncing and squeeking shoes . Could Misty have been havin some activity on the front porch on a couch placed on a porch that would sqeek more than a trailer floor ?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1870 on: March 18, 2009, 12:05:35 PM »

I missquoted. It says on the police report that Ron said that his "dumb b*tch girlfriend" told him that his daughter was missing.

Irregardless, it was wrong to say that. He was the one who put her in charge of his daughter.

Yes ITA it was totally wrong to call his caretaker that and future wife but in the interview with Fibsty she stated it was the operator he made that comment to ...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1871 on: March 18, 2009, 12:07:31 PM »

OK , we had some fun wth it . Jr. said the couch was bouncing and squeeking shoes . Could Misty have been havin some activity on the front porch on a couch placed on a porch that would sqeek more than a trailer floor ?

I am glad you mention that- I was thinking some hokey pokie...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1872 on: March 18, 2009, 12:10:50 PM »

Dolce ,I agree with you about the panz part . On NG monday we got to see how small he really is .
Yes, but I think he is intimadating with his look, he would scare me. And with talk of guns, I know I would be very leery of him. Maybe I'm just a chicken monkey. 

Only with a parka on . In a T-shirt ain't nothing but mouth .

Yeppers.  My mid son (same age as Ron, used to live in Ocala, then Tampa) has followed this case on tv, watching some of the interviews with Ron.  His impression of Ron is:  "Pfffffffffffffft!  Wangsta!!!!!  (wannabee gangster)  That right there is a narc!"

I showed him public court records of Ron and others on all sides of the family.  And son says, "See???  Told ya he's a narc!  Anyone afraid of that *ussy is only afraid of gettin turned in themselves." 

Ahhhh kids, gotta love em...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1873 on: March 18, 2009, 12:14:34 PM »

Same info snipped from the JVM transcripts, from her interview with Crystal last night:

SHEFFIELD: Well, at first he did say it was a man dressed in black. And then I asked him the following -- the two weeks later when I got him again I asked him about it. But I didn`t want to question him about it, because I know it`s hard on him enough. And I asked him about it and I was, like, "What about the black-- the person dressed in black." And he said it was a black man dressed in black, and he had squeaky shoes. And the I`m not lying. I have no reason to lie.

Here ya go... the bolded part is a leading question.... Going by what Crystal herself says she asked Jr, (cuz I dunno, I wasn't there), Crystal is the one who first hints at the perp being a black -- (man/person? she doesn't say black man, but it's inferred.  Even to a child, it's inferred). 

She said in the sentence prior that Jr has said it was a man dressed in black.  Then Crystal herself asks, 'what about the black -- .....'?   It was after Crystal did that, when Jr adds that into his story, saying then it was a black man dressed in black.   

This is exactly why LE does not want family/friends to question a child for further info.  (even tho it's hard not to do that).  There are child experts who know exactly how to question a child, without leading (basically giving info to use).  Many children tend to want to please the adults in their lives, answering them with what they think the adult wants to hear.  And what Crystal said in this interview is a dang good example. 

Tks Wyks and I heard it the same as you did.   Second point, I said the same yesterday from being in a professional setting that dealt with these issues,  I nearly got my head bit off

Well, ya know Capp, let whoever take on the opinions of two professionals now, who have dealt with these issues.. day after day.. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1874 on: March 18, 2009, 12:15:54 PM »

Dolce ,I agree with you about the panz part . On NG monday we got to see how small he really is .
Yes, but I think he is intimadating with his look, he would scare me. And with talk of guns, I know I would be very leery of him. Maybe I'm just a chicken monkey. 

lol you ain't the only one. I thought that when I first saw his interview with Misty. He looked very intimidating, and Misty looked so small sitting next to him.  But when he was around others, he wasn't that big.

Snit, lil ole me could take him down with one shift kick but we'd all lose to a gun, tru dat!

Just need a bigger gun... 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1875 on: March 18, 2009, 12:17:56 PM »

I would like someone to clear up Ron's hours and time he work the day in question?

Investigators are focusing on the eight hours from when Haleigh was last seen - about 7 p.m. on Feb. 9 - and when she was reported missing the next day at 3:27 a.m., Maj. Gary Bowling said Thursday.

"Misty is the key to the investigation and we are trying to work through inconsistencies in her account of the critical time period," Bowling said.

Croslin ended her interview with detectives Wednesday and walked out during questioning, Bowling said.

Investigators also met with the 25-year-old Cummings, he said.

"We are satisfied with the interviews that we have had so far with Ronald, and his account of the eight hours in question," Bowling added.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/13/news/news01.txt

Also not much news on a neighbor heard someone screaming 2:27 in the morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUKkhLHyO_s

Yeah, we've been thru this discussion a couple of times now.  Hard to clear it up with so many inconsistent reports.  Sigh. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1876 on: March 18, 2009, 12:19:56 PM »

This is a question and not facts . Wasn't there mention of a couch on the front porch ? When the children were outside eating and said hello to grandma ?
Interesting, now I am wondering why a couch would be on a front porch.

morning Dolce..    there are a lot of folks who live in the woods, who keep what most would consider house furnature, on their front porch.
I have rocking chairs, but, I see a lot of sofas, mostly in the lower paid folks homes.
Don't we have a pic somewhere of the front of the house?
Thank you for the explanation Mio.  That is, um, different!  My HOA would have a coniption fit if we moved our furniture to the front lanai.  LOL

Am thinking that anyone who thinks of their porch as 'lanai', would want a couch out there.     It's all in one's perspective, that's all.  Gosh, have you seen what some self-described rednecks use as a swimming pool?     A lined back end of the truck!!  What would your HOA say to that being out front?   LOL  Even my sons would be going ermmmm wtf? 

Acccckkkk!  Meant to say "....would NOT want.... "  Sorry about that...

*pours another cup of coffee*

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: March 18, 2009, 12:20:07 PM »

Yes ITA it was totally wrong to call his caretaker that and future wife but in the interview with Fibsty she stated it was the operator he made that comment to ...

In the video -Fibsty put Haleigh's blanket on her, then "I made up my bed".....made up her bed?  Where was Jr. then?

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: March 18, 2009, 12:21:58 PM »

I would like someone to clear up Ron's hours and time he work the day in question?

Investigators are focusing on the eight hours from when Haleigh was last seen - about 7 p.m. on Feb. 9 - and when she was reported missing the next day at 3:27 a.m., Maj. Gary Bowling said Thursday.

"Misty is the key to the investigation and we are trying to work through inconsistencies in her account of the critical time period," Bowling said.

Croslin ended her interview with detectives Wednesday and walked out during questioning, Bowling said.

Investigators also met with the 25-year-old Cummings, he said.

"We are satisfied with the interviews that we have had so far with Ronald, and his account of the eight hours in question," Bowling added.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/13/news/news01.txt

Also not much news on a neighbor heard someone screaming 2:27 in the morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUKkhLHyO_s

Yeah, we've been thru this discussion a couple of times now.  Hard to clear it up with so many inconsistent reports.  Sigh. 

Glad to see ya Wykes...Yeppers- no wonder the LE can not pinpoint a timeline for Haleigh gone missing...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1879 on: March 18, 2009, 12:22:53 PM »

Yeppers!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.