April 30, 2024, 06:38:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09 - 3/19/09  (Read 227630 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: March 17, 2009, 03:14:00 PM »

I can just picture it.  All CAPS unwavering supporterss huddled together in their little hidey hole at CNG planning a strategy to discredit messenger.  After all ... CAPS must be protected at all costs.

Lifesong ... you done good!

Janet

Who was it again that was putting Caps in touch with people?

Who is it then that's standing in the way of Justice?

Who EXACTLY is screwing over this family behind their backs?

Are they really only doing it because their ego is bigger than their brain?

All the hidey holes in the world aren't going to be enough.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: March 17, 2009, 03:14:22 PM »

As we continue to learn more.It makes me SICK..Anyone that wavers from JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY CAN..POOF.BE GONE  .AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: March 17, 2009, 03:16:38 PM »

I can just picture it.  All CAPS unwavering supporterss huddled together in their little hidey hole at CNG planning a strategy to discredit messenger.  After all ... CAPS must be protected at all costs.

Janet

As i read from a wise poster one time...BRING IT......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: March 17, 2009, 03:19:00 PM »

Janet

As i read from a wise poster one time...BRING IT......

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: March 17, 2009, 03:19:45 PM »

As we continue to learn more.It makes me SICK..Anyone that wavers from JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY CAN..POOF.BE GONE  .AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED!!
It IS sick. Caps came up with a different theory every day until he found one that the "Shango" people could embrace. These people then took everything he had to say and totally disregarded those of us who dared to question them. 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: March 17, 2009, 03:21:11 PM »

BRING IT!!!! 

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: March 17, 2009, 03:21:50 PM »

Janet

Yes, LIFESONG, don protective gear immediately and prepare for poo flinging!

Heh, heh.

I refuse to add to the hitcount of those other sites, so I'll never see or know what they post.  Aside from the people who post there and the folks from here who keep going to read them, I doubt anybody else sees or knows what they post either. 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: March 17, 2009, 03:23:35 PM »

BRING IT!!!! 

BRING IT AND GET WRECKDIFIED

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: March 17, 2009, 03:33:02 PM »

MumInOhio had CAPS pegged and had made the decision to walk away.  I was cheering!!  I was rejoicing!!  I was somewhat vindicated in regards to my perspective of CAPS.  After all ... a CAPS' follower had seen the light encompassing this distraction that was allowed entry into the cage in January, 2008.

However ... something or someone must have convinced Mum  otherwise.  I asked her the reason she jumped back on the CAPS'  bandwagon but she would not share.

Why do CAPS followers never offer an explanation as to their reasoning in their decision to follow this guy wherever he may lead.  It is downright scary.

Think about it.  All those who uphold CAPS ... also uphold John Silvetti.

Justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family have definitely taken a backseat.

Janet

+++++++

MumInOhio
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3
« Reply #1412 on: May 06, 2008, 01:59:31 PM »

SS...I have read that as well...I have also read where he said it was other apartments, Dutch owned and not the Matty apartments. I am not going to go back to the first thread and find Cap's posts as I questioned him more than a couple of times as to why he changed his mind and he never answered!

He also didn't respond as to why he told me no to the Ind/Lion's Den in the first thread.

All that being said...he hasn't backed up his posts...just because Caps said it, doesn't make it so!

I am sorry I don't mean to upset you, but you can post Caps posts forever and I will just keep telling you what he said previously.

I still want to know why he changed from the other apartments to the Matty and he will not answer!!!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379364#msg379364

MumInOhio
« Reply #1424 on: May 06, 2008, 02:41:59 PM »

SS…let me ask you one question…

If I post the Freddy Zedan owns the Indo/Lion’s Den are you going to just take my word for it?

Caps posts that the Kalpoes - the father or the stepfather, he never did answer which one, according to a girl there, now own it!

You can certainly take what Caps says without questions, but I will not. So please do not repost Caps post to me....Show me the proof!

I have read everyone of Cap’s post at least three times…each day I type out an index…you would be very surprised what you see on the third read.

All I am trying to say is what you are posting from Caps is not what he said in January!

I am 99% sure as to why he switched to the Indo apartments…the answer is in one of your last few posts…and I will leave it at that!

And yes Lala’s…I am extremely frustrated…seems we have involved just about everyone on Aruba…new names are dropped every week.…I never see Joran’s name in this thread anymore!!!!!

And everytime Caps appears we have more questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COLUMBO has a word for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379383#msg379383

MumInOhio
« Reply #1440 on: May 06, 2008, 06:42:17 PM »

Guess we will have to agree to disagree. I don't have to give him the benefit of the doubt just because he's Caps

All I see is a whole lot of new names and misinformation and very few facts...Giovanni, Deutekom, Bulo, Freddy that doesn't exist, odd-bods living at the kalpoes address, list of names that don't match the phone book...

Yes, something is going on at that pond, and we are still dealing with Aruba. I'm in total agreement with Lala's on this one, nothing will come of the pond.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379502#msg379502

MumInOhio
« Reply #1450 on: May 06, 2008, 07:32:02 PM »

SS...A simple question as to if Deutekom was a Judge should have been answered 150 pages ago....so should the reason for him going back to the Indo/Lion's Den after he told me no to there. these are simple questions and both merit an answer!

I can't buy Cap's Dirty Hand Deutekom, because how he got to him was flawed. If he is not a Judge he wouldn't have been on that list. It is as simple as that!

There are more questions now than when Caps first started posting!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379518#msg379518

MumInOhio
« Reply #1456 on: May 06, 2008, 11:11:21 PM »

Well I guess we are all frustrated today!

I attempted to explain to Caps at least 3 times the Judges list, and as one who tries to answer other poster’s questions, and acknowledge their posts I expected an answer on at least one of those occasions! If you have read my posts you would know that I have acknowledged that Deutekom may be a ‘Dirty Hand’ , just questioning the way he got there.

You can check my posts for this morning and see that I try to ‘share’ what I know! Have a look and see if my answer to another poster was even acknowledged!

I guess in your opinion it is OK for Caps to fire of all these questions at us, but he is not obligated to answer ours. Most of my questions to him have been about posts he has made and names like Bulo’s that we have never heard of. I have asked very few about things I am researching.

I have not asked any more from Caps than I would have asked from any other poster…back up your posts! BS on putting him in any sort of position! Not to the questions I have asked anyways.

Yes there are other theories on this thread, and I for one am sick and tired of having only one jammed down my throat.

I have read Caps posts many times and it is up to me if I go along with everything or anything he says.  Maybe it might help some if you let Caps know that it is creating problems by him dropping names with no other info….it would help a lot and certainly save some of us a lot of time….

JMHO

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379582#msg379582

MumInOhio
« Reply #1459 on: May 06, 2008, 11:33:41 PM »

... as you said this is a discussion forum and I have reason to question things in Caps posts! Most times when I have done so I do not receive an answer or if I do it is the post of Caps I am referring to posted back to me. Sorry … to me that is not discussion.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379591#msg379591

MumInOhio
« Reply #1467 on: May 07, 2008, 08:06:50 AM »

SS...Caps started posting in the NAH thread around mid-January. Klaas explained at the time that he had been posting on the front page previously. After 4 or 5 days Caps started posting in the Shango thread. This would have been way back in the first thread.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379694#msg379694

MumInOhio
« Reply #1468 on: May 07, 2008, 09:28:28 AM »

SS… You are right. I think Caps has information that has nothing to do with Shango as well. Caps does know the corruption and the ‘dark’ side of Aruba. He knows some of the players, probably a lot.

When Caps first started posting in the forum he knew very little about the case, or so it appears from his early posts. He asked us about the family, the friends, the private plane and the pimps. He asked about the suspects and about the people such as Julia and others that continually misinformed us. He needed our help and knowledge with these pieces of the puzzle. There is nothing wrong with that, I personally have spent a lot of time and posts sharing any information I had or could find.

A lot of time it seems to me that Caps has a piece that he feels fits into a Shango/Simian/Merian post, and just makes it fit. He has the player, the corrupt official, so that is the answer to that part of the riddle.

An example of this would be ‘the yellowhammer’. We started with a yellow hummer way back in the first thread, and most disagreed back then. When it was revisited recently and many posted that they thought it was the bird, Caps said OK, we’ll go with the bird, we’ll refine and correct any errors in his interpretations. The next day, Caps posts that he doesn’t think it is the bird. Our interpretation of ‘the yellowhammer’ doesn’t fit into Cap’s deciphering of the riddle.

I find this very frustrating. To me it is not that difficult.

Thanks everyone for the input on Bulo yesterday. Pita sorry for the confusion I may have caused on the Benz site. Somehow I confused myself…Vms…sounds like a good idea…maybe clear up some loose ends like Giovanni and Bulo…

I think I need to go and sit in the grandstand with Lala’s and the other grannies for a day or two and go back to my own research.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379700#msg379700

MumInOhio
« Reply #1493 on: May 08, 2008, 09:33:46 AM »

This is a previous discussion about Ben VocKing. Below are 2 of Caps older posts regarding VocKing. So in February and March Caps knew who VocKing was, but not on April 25th.

Somewhere back around page 40 Caps posted a key in which he includes a pic of VocKing. You will notice that Caps refers to a picture of Voking in his response above.

Around pages 45 and 46 there is much discussion about the photo of VocKing and which is the correct one. The photo of VocKing that Caps included in his key and showed to the man who knew him very well is not of the person we determined to be VocKing.

This is why I ask questions…

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379920#msg379920

MumInOhio
« Reply #1494 on: May 08, 2008, 09:41:12 AM »

These posts of Caps have been etched in mind since March. Another reason I ask questions.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379922#msg379922

MumInOhio
« Reply #1495 on: May 08, 2008, 10:12:11 AM »

Here is Cap's picture of Vocking.

Hotping...Thanks for the prayer. After the posts from last night, for the sake of harmony I have decided to refrain from posting in this thread any more.

Enjoy the Tango!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379926#msg379926

MumInOhio
« Reply #1500 on: May 08, 2008, 11:55:52 AM »

Vms…I have suspected from very early on from Cap’s posts who Caps really is. I did not come to this conclusion from any mailing list from ‘our friend in Aruba’. Posts over the last 24 hours have confirmed my suspicions. Not everyone is whom they appear to be…I need to walk away!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379938#msg379938

MumInOhio
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 -
« Reply #936 on: May 08, 2008, 08:30:49 PM »

SS…since you bought this over from the Shango thread….there is no group attack on Caps. I have asked him to answer questions about his posts. He has not done so, on most occasions IMO. I said this morning that I would walk away. I have.

Many of my questions regarding Caps surround Ben Vocking. I posted on that this morning. Please go back and read from page 39 to page 46 of the thread. Open the links. Read Caps response very carefully and then read what I posted this morning.

I am not going to respond any further on the subject.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.msg380072#msg380072

++++++++

MumInOhio
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 -
« Reply #454 on: January 02, 2009, 11:06:23 PM »

Janet...You are like a pitbull...LOL

Nobody knows my position on this at this time...I am not ready to elaborate any more...I am Sorry.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.msg609545;topicseen#msg609545

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: March 17, 2009, 03:50:08 PM »

HotShot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 -
on: January 13, 2009, 06:04:13 AM
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4363.msg624464#msg624464

I dont need to prove things to you.  I told you I got CAPS to silvetti, I got CAPS to DAVE.....  then later on CAPS gave me Silvettis number.  That is all there is to it.  I didnt inject myself, I got them in touch with who they needed to get in touch with.  Not a big deal.

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #794 1/18/09 - 
on: January 19, 2009, 08:57:18 PM
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4388.msg634711#msg634711

For people who are out for the good of other people, I think you should all take a look at the way you have been acting.  Not just the stuff you have been talking about me, but the whole scenario last night was very hurtful, and hateful.  To call one "crazy", in itself is degrading.  Stop bringing up things that happened in the past that degrades people.  You don't know the whole story, you were not there, so don't speak of it as being actual.  You hear it from one person and hold that to being true?  No, there are 3 sides.  Mine, yours, and the truth.  Even if I were to talk about what happened, would you believe me?  "NO".  So why even try, I know it's not worth the time.  But to state some of the other things like my website has "who evers" name in the chat box is just ludicrist.  I had not even been there for the last few weeks, so to think I put "who evers" name in there is just plain silly.  I personally am not here for any of you, I am here for Natalee, to help get to the bottom of things.  If it means going back to do things I needed to do, then so be it.  Don't make fun of it, at least I was doing something.  Yes, I am one of those people who truely do think she was in that trap.  Why are you poking at that?  I never said I didn't think it to be true.  I also believe in CAPS, even though you want to burn him at the stakes.  NO Klaas, I don't want to be the "show", nor do I want to MAKE you believe what I believe.  To be at SM used to be something to strive for to be with others in the know, and help to find Natalee.  Recently, it has become a repeatative source of info about Kyle/Silvetti/Schafer.  Kermit, if you have something to say, SAY IT.  You always have more coming, well SPIT IT OUT!  You all poke fun at that when someone else states something like that, what makes her so different?  People are clinging on to your every word, like your some kind of God, so tell them what you know.  You all (4) quit the Freebirds to come here, do something.  Speaking about the Freebirds, theres yet another time you all took for granted you knew what was going on when you saw the picture of me and Croes.  You didn't even ask of why I was there, just stuck me down from out of no-where. Threw me out!  But Thanks to that I have met one of the finest people I could ever meet, Stephanie Good.  She is still a dear friend to me today.   Dave knew why I was there, thats all that counts.  Beth knew all that happened also, after the fact, and still applauds it.  They needed new faces down there and still do.  I had been talking to some of the perps since day 3.  To get just one piece of info was of the utmost importance.  Did you all take that into consideration?  You talk about how I have the Kalpoes on my site, and how they took over my identity, yes not only did they do that on Zorpia, but one of them did it to me right here on SM one night.  Go ahead and call me "crazy" again.  But they had my name, my sign in, we were both on at the same time, however he was one step ahead of me.  Talking about Venezuela, and chasing the car.  How would I even know anything about that?  It was being talked about as it was happening.  No-one here chose to believe that, and thats fine.  I know what happened, again I don't have to explain.  Yes, at one point I too was a FreeBird, was asked to go to the meeting in Alabama.  I chose not to go.  I chose to stay with SM and do my part here.  Go to the Boycotts, and help where ever I could.  Again don't poke fun at that, I was out there doing something.  The Boston (5) didn't come from No where, and we are the ones who originated them.  No Klaas I don't want to be the first person to come up with things.  It's nice to know that I did though.  Did those week-ends help?  Yes they did.

JMO and only MO

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: March 17, 2009, 03:55:15 PM »

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 -
« Reply #835 on: January 13, 2009, 10:04:13 AM »

I dont need to prove things to you. I told you I got CAPS to silvetti, I got CAPS to DAVE..... then later on CAPS gave me Silvettis number. That is all there is to it. I didnt inject myself, I got them in touch with who they needed to get in touch with. Not a big deal.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4363.msg624464#msg624464

_____

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: March 17, 2009, 03:59:05 PM »

Hi....I don't know how many were "taking care of" and "believing every word of" Caps and his posts.  I think if Janet  had posted Caps in His Own Words, Caps would have been gone in a
relative flash....  I am sitting on my hands now because it will not help to say what some
thought and said behind the scenes.  It is an eye-opener to go back and read....   

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: March 17, 2009, 04:00:22 PM »

MumInOhio had CAPS pegged and had made the decision to walk away.  I was cheering!!  I was rejoicing!!  I was somewhat vindicated in regards to my perspective of CAPS.  After all ... a CAPS' follower had seen the light encompassing this distraction that was allowed entry into the cage in January, 2008.

However ... something or someone must have convinced Mum  otherwise.  I asked her the reason she jumped back on the CAPS'  bandwagon but she would not share.

Why do CAPS followers never offer an explanation as to their reasoning in their decision to follow this guy wherever he may lead.  It is downright scary.

Justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family have definitely taken a backseat.

Janet

+++++++

<<snipped>>

MumInOhio
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 -
« Reply #454 on: January 02, 2009, 11:06:23 PM »

Janet...You are like a pitbull...LOL

Nobody knows my position on this at this time...I am not ready to elaborate any more...I am Sorry.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.msg609545;topicseen#msg609545

I'm holding out hope for Mum, Janet.

Drip.....Drip.....Drip.....   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: March 17, 2009, 04:01:07 PM »

I cannot comprend how you can uphold both Kyle Kingman and John Silvetti.  Either Kyle Kingman is the grandfather of all liars and ... John Silvetti is honorable or ...  Kyle Kingman is the bearer of the truth and ... John Silvetti participated in the finale to the Aruban coverup that has denied Natalee Holloway justice since May 30, 2005.

Janet

+++

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 -
« Reply #202 on: December 04, 2008, 03:07:37 AM »

... You guys are going to look really silly in the end for downing the people like silvetti, and Kyle, and CAPS. There must be more to do with your time then pick on the ones who actually go out of their way to help. I do not see anyone here going out there to actually help as these people did ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.msg565899#msg565899
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 04:05:38 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: March 17, 2009, 04:02:03 PM »

EDIT:

I cannot comprehend

_____

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: March 17, 2009, 04:05:07 PM »

May I just say that this if one of my favorite statements by Hotshot......

"No, there are 3 sides.  Mine, yours, and the truth."     

Thank you Lifesong.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: March 17, 2009, 04:06:28 PM »

Hi....I don't know how many were "taking care of" and "believing every word of" Caps and his posts.  I think if Janet  had posted Caps in His Own Words, Caps would have been gone in a
relative flash....  I am sitting on my hands now because it will not help to say what some
thought and said behind the scenes.
  It is an eye-opener to go back and read....   

Oh, Mere...I sure wish you'd set those hands free!

I think it might help to have the behind-the-scenes background.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: March 17, 2009, 04:07:02 PM »

May I just say that this if one of my favorite statements by Hotshot......

"No, there are 3 sides.  Mine, yours, and the truth."     

Thank you Lifesong.

Me, too.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: March 17, 2009, 04:17:04 PM »

Janet

I'm holding out hope for Mum, Janet.

Drip.....Drip.....Drip.....   

I believe that deep down many of the prodical Monkeys are having second thoughts about CAPS ... about the John Silvetti deception revealed in Kyle Kingman's own words.

I believe that many prodical Monkeys are beginning to see the truth ... the truth that implies they have been used to further an ongoing Aruban coverup ... an ongoing Aruban coverup witch which began on May 30, 2005 to prevent justice from prevailing for an 18 year old American citizen.

Janet
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 04:22:02 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

_____

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: March 17, 2009, 04:17:15 PM »

I really do not want to say what each person said....but I knew early on that this guy was nuts...at least that was my humble opinion...and for some reason, I can zero in on "nuts".

I was told to back off and not ruin anything....that SM supported this person....that if I said anything, I could be putting this person in mortal danger...and on and on.  I so didn't care about Caps that I backed off and never much said anything again.

I think there is/was the Caps leader and Caps followers....and I am sure you know who they are.

MHO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.