April 30, 2024, 10:50:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09 - 3/19/09  (Read 227663 times)
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #160 on: March 17, 2009, 05:12:11 PM »

<a href="http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=gJV7RXtucHG09M0FjC93b39k&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab" target="_blank">http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=gJV7RXtucHG09M0FjC93b39k&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab</a>

I LOVE THIS!!!!

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #161 on: March 17, 2009, 05:14:02 PM »

for Lifesong

That looks very, very, very, very naughty... and it makes me feel tingly in my special places.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: March 17, 2009, 05:17:00 PM »

Well, I'm not surprised.  I'm sure that the task force thought the case would be ended, one way or another, at the end of 2007.  They regrouped and hired new people. Seems anyone that had been in the states, qualifies.  Imagine a Force that favors psychics and illogical, I'll post whatever it takes to hook them, applicants.  Some people have more money than brains.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: March 17, 2009, 05:21:21 PM »

Think about it.  CAPS indirectly undermines Beth Holloway while upholding Dave Holloway.  So does Hotshot.  So does Mark Purcell ... only not so subtley.

It all reeks to me of the ATA/AHATA disinformation campaign that was established very early in the Natalee Holloway investigation.

Janet

+++++++

Ministry of Transportation and Tourism

The Strategic Communications Task Force is a working group established in Aruba to address the issues surrounding the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The Task Force includes representatives from AHATA (Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association), ATA (Aruba Tourism Authority), business and government leaders ...

What we do

The Strategic Communications Task Force’s goal is to stay abreast of all developments in the Natalee Holloway disappearance, verify if information given is truthful and bring forward the correct facts when necessary. The Task Force also aims to inform the public and media whenever there is information that can be shared and monitor media coverage both locally and internationally in an effort to prevent and minimize any damage to the economic well being of Aruba. The Task Force believes that it is very important to keep the community at large well informed of the latest developments.

http://www.aruba.com/nholloway/taskforce.htm
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 06:50:55 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: March 17, 2009, 05:22:51 PM »

It was all fun and games at the Internet Cafe.. I am sure of it.
I believe I even said so in the beginning..
Deepaks friends and associates.. Prolly did it for beers.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: March 17, 2009, 05:22:58 PM »

EDIT:

while upholding Beth Holloway.

Done.  Hope it was what you wanted.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 05:27:36 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: March 17, 2009, 05:46:51 PM »

12/21/2007

Jug Twitty Gives his Thoughts and Opinions on the Main Characters in the Natalee Holloway Case

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/21/jug-twitty-gives-his-thoughts-and-opinions-on-the-main-characters-in-the-natalee-holloway-case/

Jug Twitty provides his opinion of some of the players who have been involved in the Natalee Holloway investigation. In an investigation with so many twists, turns and flat out lies, we thank Jug Twitty for his honesty and candor during last nights interview.
Dana: “Jossy Mansur”

Jug: “He’s a man of his word. I’ve been to his house, met his wife, his sons went to same military school, I trust him.”

Dana: “Julia Renfro

Jug: “She has her own agenda and her whole deal she ran us around, she has some kind of connection to Paul.

Dana: “Paul Van der Sloot”

Jug: “is a coward, I’m a father I’m a very good father, this man is not and I see his face at night he’s evil.”

Dana: “Dennis Jacobs”

Jug: “A puppet, he’s dirty I could tell the first day the man’s string pulled by somebody”

Dana: “Gerald Dompig”

Jug: “Dompig, I never sat down with him face to face.”

Dana: “Oduber, the Prime Minister”

Jug: “Oduber, very wishy washy. Sat with Beth and I we had dinner with wife and him and gave him confidential information that he was flabbergasted about but he did nothing, He really has no power down there really.

Dana: “One thing that maybe you’d like to say that we’ve never heard, seen or read about?”

Jug:  “I will say I think van der Stratten is someone connected and he’s the reason they didn’t solve the case. I sat in private meetings after I read some reports , I asked him some things about the colour of her underwear … he denied it and so I knew he was covering it up because I read it in some statements. I knew then I told Beth this isn’t good, he’s bad, he’s dirty. This case should have been solved. A lot of people know but they’re too afraid to come out because

Dana:  All the investigators, van Zandt and other, it’s such a simple case that should have been dealt with easily.

Dana: A New York lawyer, Tacopina that’s on the cable news channels on a nightly basis, representing himself as Joran’s lawyer, but from Aruba they say he’s not his attorney. What do you think about him?

Jug: “Typical NY lawyer, the people in America recognize the same thing, he’s just a real smart-alec, he wants his name out there.”

God Bless ya, Red! 

And always thanks to Klaas, Dugga, & theAmazingMods. 

SM is THE source. 

All of Natalee's family have had an excellent outlet, without filter, since 2005.

I don't understand why people don't get that.

Check those dates....

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: March 17, 2009, 06:06:51 PM »

O/T but I was surpised by how this skull looks:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18951778/detail.html

Skull Found On Top Of Grave In Cemetery
Posted: 4:42 pm EDT March 17, 2009
Updated: 4:48 pm EDT March 17, 2009

VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. -- A human skull was found Tuesday in a Volusia County cemetery, but not underground. The skull was found in the Pinewood Cemetery in Daytona Beach and police were trying to figure out where the skull came from.

They expected to find something disturbed, but they didn't. No open graves and no vandalism. Officers said it wasn't hidden in the back corner of the property; it was close enough to reach out and touch.

(snipped)

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: March 17, 2009, 06:18:56 PM »

O/T but I was surpised by how this skull looks:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18951778/detail.html

Skull Found On Top Of Grave In Cemetery
Posted: 4:42 pm EDT March 17, 2009
Updated: 4:48 pm EDT March 17, 2009

VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. -- A human skull was found Tuesday in a Volusia County cemetery, but not underground. The skull was found in the Pinewood Cemetery in Daytona Beach and police were trying to figure out where the skull came from.

They expected to find something disturbed, but they didn't. No open graves and no vandalism. Officers said it wasn't hidden in the back corner of the property; it was close enough to reach out and touch.

(snipped)

It's a petrified Hermit crab... That was me channeling Johan555..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: March 17, 2009, 06:36:54 PM »

EDIT:

Nope.

I meant Dave Holloway.

I was distracted by hubby and brother-in-law installing new bathroom fixtures.  I am the unofficial supervisor of project.  My normally quiet spoken hubby told me to go back to the computer and ... leave them alone.

Janet

Janet

_____

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: March 17, 2009, 06:37:37 PM »

Klaas...thank you for bringing the skull picture for us to see what a skull looks like (although I have seen many)....No wonder Tim made the call...!  It may not have been NAH, but I do think
it was a human skull.  Will Aruba ever tell anyone who was retrieved from the cage?  Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: March 17, 2009, 06:38:03 PM »

for Lifesong

That looks very, very, very, very naughty... and it makes me feel tingly in my special places.

Naughty???................... I didn't see anything about "happy ending"! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: March 17, 2009, 06:38:30 PM »

Does that me he does not love me anymore?

Janet

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: March 17, 2009, 06:42:47 PM »

First of all they were confusing feet and meters and also failed to consider that the baggies of evidence where on the DOOR to the trap and aot a a section of it.

Could have been literally anythings but as Rob said some are hand puppets and have he who shall not be named;s hand up their rear.

Forensic testing required to know what was in the trap.  No one could know based on just a visual.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: March 17, 2009, 06:43:09 PM »

Janet

I think it means you win!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: March 17, 2009, 06:44:25 PM »

Klaas...thank you for bringing the skull picture for us to see what a skull looks like (although I have seen many)....No wonder Tim made the call...!  It may not have been NAH, but I do think
it was a human skull.  Will Aruba ever tell anyone who was retrieved from the cage?  Mere

THE SKULL

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:  Dateline (Tim Uelinger) had an agreement with Tim Miller to 'do a story to tell about and help promote TES and give TM recognition, and perhaps a 10 minute side-line story on Natalee along with 11 other missing persons. Dateline tagged along with TM for a while pre-NH search. They (TM and Dateline) came on the Persistence between 15-Dec and 30-Dec. I found the trap on 1:45am Christmas morning. I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand and he said he's going to tell the parents. I said definitely not until we sample the trap and get results. He made the call to Dave and Beth independently.

Kyle Kingman: The most likely to remain at or near it's original location was the skull, which is why I was so convinced the object pictured was a skull.

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: March 17, 2009, 06:45:24 PM »

EDIT:

Nope.

I meant Dave Holloway.

I was distracted by hubby and brother-in-law installing new bathroom fixtures.  I am the unofficial supervisor of project.  My normally quiet spoken hubby told me to go back to the computer and ... leave them alone.

Janet

Janet

We knew what you meant, Janet because LOGIC DICTATES!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: March 17, 2009, 06:45:29 PM »

Does that mean he does not love me anymore?

Janet

I think it means you win!

You are right!!

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: March 17, 2009, 06:45:44 PM »

Mere - that's my whole problem with this.  Who/what was in that cage and will we ever know the truth?  IMO neither Natalee's family nor the FBI have the truth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: March 17, 2009, 06:46:59 PM »

Janet

No, it means he loves you so much he's willing to share you with us 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.