May 01, 2024, 04:24:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09 - 3/19/09  (Read 227709 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: March 17, 2009, 08:45:19 PM »

Speaking of undermining the Mountain Brook students:

358     Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.msg323303#msg323303

Hotshot on December 30, 2007, 08:00:38 PM
LoRain on December 30, 2007, 07:49:08 PM
LoRain on December 30, 2007, 07:02:23 PM

Well if Alana thought Joran had a yacht and we all know he doesn't, right?  Than maybe she was talking about Koen.  I know I am beating a dead horse here, because it's been so long, but if Joran had already singled out Natalee from the very beginning that tells me that maybe the stuff about taking her to a rave party isn't as far fetched as some think.  Maybe, as I have said all along and many monkeys too, that Natalee was indeed chosen as a target.  Maybe the reason there was a scuffle between the MB kids and Joran was because he was trying to get in her good graces to butter her up, when that didn't work they told GVC to try and get her.  I guess I am just a bit out in left field here, but Alana says that Joran had met Natalee earlier.  To me that is important. 

Forgive me for bringing up such an old post but I was wondering if it was ever decided when Natalee met Joran?  Thanks....

Does anyone have an answer to the above or should I quit thinking on it?

Alana says for a few days.  Everyone else says the previous night.  Can't answer that for sure.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: March 17, 2009, 08:47:11 PM »

MumInOhio had CAPS pegged and had made the decision to walk away.  I was cheering!!  I was rejoicing!!  I was somewhat vindicated in regards to my perspective of CAPS.  After all ... a CAPS' follower had seen the light encompassing this distraction that was allowed entry into the cage in January, 2008.

However ... something or someone must have convinced Mum  otherwise.  I asked her the reason she jumped back on the CAPS'  bandwagon but she would not share.

Why do CAPS followers never offer an explanation as to their reasoning in their decision to follow this guy wherever he may lead.  It is downright scary.

Think about it.  All those who uphold CAPS ... also uphold John Silvetti.

Justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family have definitely taken a backseat.

Janet

+++++++

MumInOhio
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3
« Reply #1412 on: May 06, 2008, 01:59:31 PM »

SS...I have read that as well...I have also read where he said it was other apartments, Dutch owned and not the Matty apartments. I am not going to go back to the first thread and find Cap's posts as I questioned him more than a couple of times as to why he changed his mind and he never answered!

He also didn't respond as to why he told me no to the Ind/Lion's Den in the first thread.

All that being said...he hasn't backed up his posts...just because Caps said it, doesn't make it so!

I am sorry I don't mean to upset you, but you can post Caps posts forever and I will just keep telling you what he said previously.

I still want to know why he changed from the other apartments to the Matty and he will not answer!!!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379364#msg379364

MumInOhio
« Reply #1424 on: May 06, 2008, 02:41:59 PM »

SS…let me ask you one question…

If I post the Freddy Zedan owns the Indo/Lion’s Den are you going to just take my word for it?

Caps posts that the Kalpoes - the father or the stepfather, he never did answer which one, according to a girl there, now own it!

You can certainly take what Caps says without questions, but I will not. So please do not repost Caps post to me....Show me the proof!

I have read everyone of Cap’s post at least three times…each day I type out an index…you would be very surprised what you see on the third read.

All I am trying to say is what you are posting from Caps is not what he said in January!

I am 99% sure as to why he switched to the Indo apartments…the answer is in one of your last few posts…and I will leave it at that!

And yes Lala’s…I am extremely frustrated…seems we have involved just about everyone on Aruba…new names are dropped every week.…I never see Joran’s name in this thread anymore!!!!!

And everytime Caps appears we have more questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COLUMBO has a word for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379383#msg379383

MumInOhio
« Reply #1440 on: May 06, 2008, 06:42:17 PM »

Guess we will have to agree to disagree. I don't have to give him the benefit of the doubt just because he's Caps

All I see is a whole lot of new names and misinformation and very few facts...Giovanni, Deutekom, Bulo, Freddy that doesn't exist, odd-bods living at the kalpoes address, list of names that don't match the phone book...

Yes, something is going on at that pond, and we are still dealing with Aruba. I'm in total agreement with Lala's on this one, nothing will come of the pond.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379502#msg379502

MumInOhio
« Reply #1450 on: May 06, 2008, 07:32:02 PM »

SS...A simple question as to if Deutekom was a Judge should have been answered 150 pages ago....so should the reason for him going back to the Indo/Lion's Den after he told me no to there. these are simple questions and both merit an answer!

I can't buy Cap's Dirty Hand Deutekom, because how he got to him was flawed. If he is not a Judge he wouldn't have been on that list. It is as simple as that!

There are more questions now than when Caps first started posting!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379518#msg379518

MumInOhio
« Reply #1456 on: May 06, 2008, 11:11:21 PM »

Well I guess we are all frustrated today!

I attempted to explain to Caps at least 3 times the Judges list, and as one who tries to answer other poster’s questions, and acknowledge their posts I expected an answer on at least one of those occasions! If you have read my posts you would know that I have acknowledged that Deutekom may be a ‘Dirty Hand’ , just questioning the way he got there.

You can check my posts for this morning and see that I try to ‘share’ what I know! Have a look and see if my answer to another poster was even acknowledged!

I guess in your opinion it is OK for Caps to fire of all these questions at us, but he is not obligated to answer ours. Most of my questions to him have been about posts he has made and names like Bulo’s that we have never heard of. I have asked very few about things I am researching.

I have not asked any more from Caps than I would have asked from any other poster…back up your posts! BS on putting him in any sort of position! Not to the questions I have asked anyways.

Yes there are other theories on this thread, and I for one am sick and tired of having only one jammed down my throat.

I have read Caps posts many times and it is up to me if I go along with everything or anything he says.  Maybe it might help some if you let Caps know that it is creating problems by him dropping names with no other info….it would help a lot and certainly save some of us a lot of time….

JMHO

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379582#msg379582

MumInOhio
« Reply #1459 on: May 06, 2008, 11:33:41 PM »

... as you said this is a discussion forum and I have reason to question things in Caps posts! Most times when I have done so I do not receive an answer or if I do it is the post of Caps I am referring to posted back to me. Sorry … to me that is not discussion.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379591#msg379591

MumInOhio
« Reply #1467 on: May 07, 2008, 08:06:50 AM »

SS...Caps started posting in the NAH thread around mid-January. Klaas explained at the time that he had been posting on the front page previously. After 4 or 5 days Caps started posting in the Shango thread. This would have been way back in the first thread.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379694#msg379694

MumInOhio
« Reply #1468 on: May 07, 2008, 09:28:28 AM »

SS… You are right. I think Caps has information that has nothing to do with Shango as well. Caps does know the corruption and the ‘dark’ side of Aruba. He knows some of the players, probably a lot.

When Caps first started posting in the forum he knew very little about the case, or so it appears from his early posts. He asked us about the family, the friends, the private plane and the pimps. He asked about the suspects and about the people such as Julia and others that continually misinformed us. He needed our help and knowledge with these pieces of the puzzle. There is nothing wrong with that, I personally have spent a lot of time and posts sharing any information I had or could find.

A lot of time it seems to me that Caps has a piece that he feels fits into a Shango/Simian/Merian post, and just makes it fit. He has the player, the corrupt official, so that is the answer to that part of the riddle.

An example of this would be ‘the yellowhammer’. We started with a yellow hummer way back in the first thread, and most disagreed back then. When it was revisited recently and many posted that they thought it was the bird, Caps said OK, we’ll go with the bird, we’ll refine and correct any errors in his interpretations. The next day, Caps posts that he doesn’t think it is the bird. Our interpretation of ‘the yellowhammer’ doesn’t fit into Cap’s deciphering of the riddle.

I find this very frustrating. To me it is not that difficult.

Thanks everyone for the input on Bulo yesterday. Pita sorry for the confusion I may have caused on the Benz site. Somehow I confused myself…Vms…sounds like a good idea…maybe clear up some loose ends like Giovanni and Bulo…

I think I need to go and sit in the grandstand with Lala’s and the other grannies for a day or two and go back to my own research.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379700#msg379700

MumInOhio
« Reply #1493 on: May 08, 2008, 09:33:46 AM »

This is a previous discussion about Ben VocKing. Below are 2 of Caps older posts regarding VocKing. So in February and March Caps knew who VocKing was, but not on April 25th.

Somewhere back around page 40 Caps posted a key in which he includes a pic of VocKing. You will notice that Caps refers to a picture of Voking in his response above.

Around pages 45 and 46 there is much discussion about the photo of VocKing and which is the correct one. The photo of VocKing that Caps included in his key and showed to the man who knew him very well is not of the person we determined to be VocKing.

This is why I ask questions…

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379920#msg379920

MumInOhio
« Reply #1494 on: May 08, 2008, 09:41:12 AM »

These posts of Caps have been etched in mind since March. Another reason I ask questions.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379922#msg379922

MumInOhio
« Reply #1495 on: May 08, 2008, 10:12:11 AM »

Here is Cap's picture of Vocking.

Hotping...Thanks for the prayer. After the posts from last night, for the sake of harmony I have decided to refrain from posting in this thread any more.

Enjoy the Tango!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379926#msg379926

MumInOhio
« Reply #1500 on: May 08, 2008, 11:55:52 AM »

Vms…I have suspected from very early on from Cap’s posts who Caps really is. I did not come to this conclusion from any mailing list from ‘our friend in Aruba’. Posts over the last 24 hours have confirmed my suspicions. Not everyone is whom they appear to be…I need to walk away!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379938#msg379938

MumInOhio
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 -
« Reply #936 on: May 08, 2008, 08:30:49 PM »

SS…since you bought this over from the Shango thread….there is no group attack on Caps. I have asked him to answer questions about his posts. He has not done so, on most occasions IMO. I said this morning that I would walk away. I have.

Many of my questions regarding Caps surround Ben Vocking. I posted on that this morning. Please go back and read from page 39 to page 46 of the thread. Open the links. Read Caps response very carefully and then read what I posted this morning.

I am not going to respond any further on the subject.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.msg380072#msg380072

++++++++

MumInOhio
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 -
« Reply #454 on: January 02, 2009, 11:06:23 PM »

Janet...You are like a pitbull...LOL

Nobody knows my position on this at this time...I am not ready to elaborate any more...I am Sorry.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.msg609545;topicseen#msg609545

MumInOhio

You should not have retreated from your suspicions of May, 2008 in regards to CAPS.  If that little voice inside of you says that something is wrong ... listen.  That little voice is usually right.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: March 17, 2009, 08:50:40 PM »

can

I see ya lurking.  What is your thoughts on today's developments or ... is CAPS still the man.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #223 on: March 17, 2009, 08:51:02 PM »

I have a hard time believing Dave Holloway objects to a very nice feature movie but if he does, he is not the only family member involved.

IMO this is the best yet to come of this whole tragedy.

stop reading my mind and making MY post ya freak!!! 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: March 17, 2009, 08:54:08 PM »

I'm sick because at first, Capslock had me completely fooled.  I suppose I was hoping that there was one "good guy" in Aruba.  It wasn't until Caps started posting some inconsistencies and falsehoods in the forum that I began to wonder.  I'm mad at myself for beleiving him in the beginning.

not to add to the pain of this but is it possible or feasible that CAPS was another bondia? Created to make havoc and derision and diversion?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: March 17, 2009, 08:58:26 PM »

This is a repost with changes.  Klaas/mods ... please delete post 201. DONE
+++++++++++

Thank you.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: March 17, 2009, 09:01:01 PM »

I'm sick because at first, Capslock had me completely fooled.  I suppose I was hoping that there was one "good guy" in Aruba.  It wasn't until Caps started posting some inconsistencies and falsehoods in the forum that I began to wonder.  I'm mad at myself for beleiving him in the beginning.

not to add to the pain of this but is it possible or feasible that CAPS was another bondia? Created to make havoc and derision and diversion?

Yes, very possible and I now think probable.  Which makes me even madder about the cage. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: March 17, 2009, 09:01:45 PM »

CAPSLOCKWIZARD EXPOSED!!!

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: March 17, 2009, 09:03:21 PM »

What do you think Sam?

I'm interested to hear your take on CapsLockWizard?

BUMP

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: March 17, 2009, 09:03:56 PM »

can

I see ya lurking.  What is your thoughts on today's developments or ... is CAPS still the man.

Janet

BUMP

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: March 17, 2009, 09:04:10 PM »

Klaas, don't feel bad.  You put your faith in someone from Aruba.  Stranger things have happened in life.  Wishing and hoping that someone on that Hell Hole would bring closure to Natalee's family and help to bring her home--not a thing wrong with that.

NOW who is Caps? (JK)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #231 on: March 17, 2009, 09:04:13 PM »

hey i have a question.  but this capslock person isn't he in this forum...i am so sorry if he or she is no,t but i thought he or she was. i have been around for a little while now,,and i thought that i have seen him or her post here a few times..i am just curious..you don't know unless you ask...and is this capslock still part of this forum?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: March 17, 2009, 09:05:35 PM »

Yes, very possible and I now think probable.  Which makes me even madder about the cage. 

Those who chose to following CAPS were warned time and time and time again by those who were not deceived but chose to following him nevertheless.

Were they led to believe behind the scenes something that was not shared on the Natalee Holloway thread?

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: March 17, 2009, 09:07:41 PM »

I am a gulliable person!  I will give anybody a chance.
When I started seeing things that were off, some yelled at me. So I went along. 
When I saw inconsistencies I thought maybe it was a language thing.
I feel like one of those sheep that Kermit posted.

Janet and San were never fooled.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: March 17, 2009, 09:08:25 PM »

hey i have a question.  but this capslock person isn't he in this forum...i am so sorry if he or she is no,t but i thought he or she was. i have been around for a little while now,,and i thought that i have seen him or her post here a few times..i am just curious..you don't know unless you ask...and is this capslock still part of this forum?

Capslockwizard is a registered member of SM and could post to explain himself but has chosen not to.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: March 17, 2009, 09:08:50 PM »

Off to youngest son and DIL's home for dinner.  They eat so late ... I am starving.

Later, Janet
6:00 PM PT

CAPS EXPOSED!!  CAPS EXPOSED!!  CAPS EXPOSED!!

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: March 17, 2009, 09:09:17 PM »

Capslockwizard is a registered member of SM and could post to explain himself but has chosen not to.

AND along with Kyle and Johan.  We have been waiting a long time.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: March 17, 2009, 09:09:32 PM »

I wonder what the CLW leader will do with all those posts that he/she copied and pasted into hidey holes all around the internet....do you think they are worth anything?

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: March 17, 2009, 09:09:33 PM »

MuminOhio posting on Caps contention that Beth lied and his elaboration about that:

These posts of Caps have been etched in mind since March. Another reason I ask questions.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.400

« Reply #402 on: March 31, 2008, 09:43:21 AM »  

In Aruba, some one has run wild with that story, who is that person or a news organistation,

Now lets examine this virgin statement. If it is a lie that mary was a virgina and that lie has been found who is to loose in this game

there will be two looser, one is beth and the wone that play with that peace of information

« Reply #408 on: March 31, 2008, 10:14:42 AM »  

For those with the rev4 manual

item item 83 and 84

item 84 will close this book almost

Alibi = beth lie

« Reply #409 on: March 31, 2008, 10:31:04 AM »

Quote from: CapsLockWizard on March 31, 2008, 10:14:42 AM
For those with the rev4 manual

item item 83 and 84

item 84 will close this book almost

Alibi = beth lie

I know this will be a touchi subject... but it is notting compare what has been done..

Is the News a paper in Aruba

check who owns it and its relations ships.

There is no response to the Alibi=beth lie ….

« Reply #411 on: March 31, 2008, 11:02:44 AM »  

Forget the beth lie
it has been soved and it all done...

I need now the owners of The News

10 pages later….

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.600

« Reply #609 on: March 31, 2008, 11:15:49 PM »  

my first question this morning around 9:30 was:

Why would beth lie about her being a virgin and who run with the story was fox news. where did they got the news from? I will answer Julia.

Why why would I lhype up something that was not true and now i need some one to run with it. that can colorabrorate and sustain my lie. My friend. who walk with me. both know it is not the true and that makes it like we say in Logic world,  NOT = NOT and that makes it a logic sense.

it can not be OR and can not be AND OR logic. do not compute.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379926#msg379926

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: March 17, 2009, 09:09:37 PM »

Those who chose to following CAPS were warned time and time and time again by those who were not deceived but chose to following him nevertheless.

Were they led to believe behind the scenes something that was not shared on the Natalee Holloway thread?

Janet

An impressive email campaign of his research and solving of the case down to finding the witness.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.