May 01, 2024, 01:23:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09 - 3/19/09  (Read 227684 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: March 17, 2009, 09:10:16 PM »

I'm sick because at first, Capslock had me completely fooled.  I suppose I was hoping that there was one "good guy" in Aruba.  It wasn't until Caps started posting some inconsistencies and falsehoods in the forum that I began to wonder.  I'm mad at myself for beleiving him in the beginning.

not to add to the pain of this but is it possible or feasible that CAPS was another bondia? Created to make havoc and derision and diversion?

Yes, very possible and I now think probable.  Which makes me even madder about the cage. 

Understood but I also think his groupies were sent to distract you too Klaas, I truly do.

I continue to stand with the girl.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #241 on: March 17, 2009, 09:11:11 PM »

I'm sick because at first, Capslock had me completely fooled.  I suppose I was hoping that there was one "good guy" in Aruba.  It wasn't until Caps started posting some inconsistencies and falsehoods in the forum that I began to wonder.  I'm mad at myself for beleiving him in the beginning.

not to add to the pain of this but is it possible or feasible that CAPS was another bondia? Created to make havoc and derision and diversion?

Yes, very possible and I now think probable.  Which makes me even madder about the cage. 

ME TOO! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #242 on: March 17, 2009, 09:12:51 PM »

Crapslockgizzard is such the fool... and so are his stoolies.. there's ONLY one thing I wanna know about everything he has to say -

how did he arrive at Deutekom? is this just some smuck that was walking into a courthouse and he snapped his pic - or is this guy a real player in the Justice department?

I've found several things that say this guy is real, but I think he deals with kids that smoke the ganja... and nothing more...

how did that all happen?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: March 17, 2009, 09:13:51 PM »

I have a hard time believing Dave Holloway objects to a very nice feature movie but if he does, he is not the only family member involved.

IMO this is the best yet to come of this whole tragedy.

stop reading my mind and making MY post ya freak!!! 

Just trying to help you out, Rob!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #244 on: March 17, 2009, 09:13:55 PM »

what does he need to explain..if it is to long or to complicated story just say so ..i don't mind i will understand..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: March 17, 2009, 09:15:00 PM »

I am a gulliable person!  I will give anybody a chance.
When I started seeing things that were off, some yelled at me. So I went along. 
When I saw inconsistencies I thought maybe it was a language thing.
I feel like one of those sheep that Kermit posted.

Janet and San were never fooled.

Magnolia ... it maybe took a while but you eventually saw throught the CAPS deception on your own.  You did not flee the cage staunchly defending him.

When you think about it ... it is ironic ... those prodical Monkeys who left the cage staunchly defending CAPS were the ones attempting  interpreting riddles and cryptic messages that were believed to hold the truth but ... were unable to determine that CAPS was an agent of misinformation meant to distract.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: March 17, 2009, 09:16:30 PM »

Remember when CLW claimed the initials published in arrests were reversed?

Every poster on this forum knew better than that and yet his minions STILL defended that nonsense.

So perhaps we should refer to him as WLC!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: March 17, 2009, 09:16:52 PM »

Those who chose to following CAPS were warned time and time and time again by those who were not deceived but chose to following him nevertheless.

Were they led to believe behind the scenes something that was not shared on the Natalee Holloway thread?

Janet

An impressive email campaign of his research and solving of the case down to finding the witness.

Hence all of the I know but I can't tell posts.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #248 on: March 17, 2009, 09:17:24 PM »

I have a hard time believing Dave Holloway objects to a very nice feature movie but if he does, he is not the only family member involved.

IMO this is the best yet to come of this whole tragedy.

stop reading my mind and making MY post ya freak!!! 

Just trying to help you out, Rob!

fankies 

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: March 17, 2009, 09:18:13 PM »

ME TOO! 

YUP!!

When I was undermining Caps and Kyle's inconsistencies ... you told me to have a cuppa coffee and ... at the time I was attempting to break my addiction.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: March 17, 2009, 09:19:21 PM »

can

I see ya lurking.  What is your thoughts on today's developments or ... is CAPS still the man.

Janet

Janet,
Thank you for acknowledging me.
Firstly, CAPS was never "my" man.
Just came in on page 11.  Think I need to read back a bit more...
can.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #251 on: March 17, 2009, 09:20:04 PM »

I am a gulliable person!  I will give anybody a chance.
When I started seeing things that were off, some yelled at me. So I went along. 
When I saw inconsistencies I thought maybe it was a language thing.
I feel like one of those sheep that Kermit posted.

Janet and San were never fooled.

I hear you!  (MuminOH had her say, too, but bailed & now gives hand signals elsewhere)  I have said before that I tried to understand and even help with questions.  Maybe it was because CAPS was deemed legit...I don't know. 

Lifesong figured it out, and that's to her credit.  She's an amazing researcher. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: March 17, 2009, 09:20:50 PM »

what does he need to explain..if it is to long or to complicated story just say so ..i don't mind i will understand..

A couple of pages back Lifesong has a very good synopsis of what he needs to explain.  Starting with his claims that Beth lied and it was all an insurance scam while posting under an alias.

That would be a good place to start.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: March 17, 2009, 09:22:21 PM »

Every poster on this forum knew better than that and yet his minions STILL defended that nonsense.

Anna - that was one of the clinchers for me.  I mean WTF?  We may not be able to speak Pap but we certainly know how they report the initials of people arrested.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: March 17, 2009, 09:23:51 PM »

I don't think there has ever been anyone with the Aruban slant on things that was truly trying to help us even going back to the beginning.  ArubaGirl seemed to come the closest but she, too, had her slant on things including van der Straten being a hero.

But eventually all of them came out with very dastarbly things to say on other forums.  True colors came shining through.

Jossy would now be the only one that seems to have actually tried to help and how he got messed up with this late arriving witness remains to be seen.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: March 17, 2009, 09:25:41 PM »

Anna - that was one of the clinchers for me.  I mean WTF?  We may not be able to speak Pap but we certainly know how they report the initials of people arrested.

Klaas......Pleeeeease, just tell us his initials like the Aruban papers do.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #256 on: March 17, 2009, 09:26:29 PM »

Crapslockgizzard is such the fool... and so are his stoolies.. there's ONLY one thing I wanna know about everything he has to say -

how did he arrive at Deutekom? is this just some smuck that was walking into a courthouse and he snapped his pic - or is this guy a real player in the Justice department?

I've found several things that say this guy is real, but I think he deals with kids that smoke the ganja... and nothing more...

how did that all happen?

BUMPIN' FOR HOTSHOT  -OH!! that's right SHE got the knob BIG RED BUTTON!!!

so I won't wait for her response. 

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: March 17, 2009, 09:27:44 PM »

Yeah, and I did send you several emails expressing concern and always deferred to you in that you believed he was trying to help.  But what are we supposed to think when someone offers to help?  Should we just immediately tell them to scram?  No, we have to at least give them a chance and see what they are about.

But after he said Beth lied, that did it for me.  I don't believe she did any intentional lying throughout any of this nor that she had any reason for doing so.

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: March 17, 2009, 09:29:32 PM »

I wonder what the CLW leader will do with all those posts that he/she copied and pasted into hidey holes all around the internet....do you think they are worth anything?

I have a quarter. 

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: March 17, 2009, 09:31:35 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.