April 30, 2024, 09:28:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09 - 3/19/09  (Read 227646 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: March 17, 2009, 09:31:42 PM »

can

I see ya lurking.  What is your thoughts on today's developments or ... is CAPS still the man.

Janet

BUMP

I was just reading back and then came upon this post. For some reason back in the early days when we had the theory and speculation thread that was what interested me the most. After the first big crash I never got back into it.

I did read it but did not post often. Caps was so confusing. He?She ? kept upsetting Lalas and Mum and they really did not like or trust him but after a post from Klaasend they accepted him/ her with a passion.If Klaas said this person was ok then they must be wrong on their feelings.

I am glad to see Klaas say she was wrong to have believed in Caps. Like I said I could never get into Caps so I never had an opinion on whether Caps was trustworthy or not but always believed in Klaas.
Does that answer your question?

Just a swinging with the tribe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #261 on: March 17, 2009, 09:31:59 PM »

I'm sick because at first, Capslock had me completely fooled.  I suppose I was hoping that there was one "good guy" in Aruba.  It wasn't until Caps started posting some inconsistencies and falsehoods in the forum that I began to wonder.  I'm mad at myself for beleiving him in the beginning.

not to add to the pain of this but is it possible or feasible that CAPS was another bondia? Created to make havoc and derision and diversion?

Yes, very possible and I now think probable.  Which makes me even madder about the cage. 

ME TOO! 

YUP!!

When I was undermining Caps and Kyle's inconsistencies ... you told me to have a cuppa coffee and ... at the time I was attempting to break my addiction.

Janet

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: March 17, 2009, 09:34:14 PM »

I wonder what the CLW leader will do with all those posts that he/she copied and pasted into hidey holes all around the internet....do you think they are worth anything?

I have a quarter. 

That's a hoot.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: March 17, 2009, 09:35:18 PM »

I wonder what the CLW leader will do with all those posts that he/she copied and pasted into hidey holes all around the internet....do you think they are worth anything?

I have a quarter. 

LOLOL....you see San....we just have to wait....all of the posts and all of the behind the scenes emails....and all of the conversations in chat (which you did not join)....and all of the stuffed hidey holes.....they actually have no value....except to learn not to do it again...!!!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: March 17, 2009, 09:36:10 PM »

can

I see ya lurking.  What is your thoughts on today's developments or ... is CAPS still the man.

Janet

BUMP

I was just reading back and then came upon this post. For some reason back in the early days when we had the theory and speculation thread that was what interested me the most. After the first big crash I never got back into it.

I did read it but did not post often. Caps was so confusing. He?She ? kept upsetting Lalas and Mum and they really did not like or trust him but after a post from Klaasend they accepted him/ her with a passion.If Klaas said this person was ok then they must be wrong on their feelings.

I am glad to see Klaas say she was wrong to have believed in Caps. Like I said I could never get into Caps so I never had an opinion on whether Caps was trustworthy or not but always believed in Klaas.

So are you saying it is ALL Klaas's fault?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: March 17, 2009, 09:37:18 PM »

An impressive email campaign of his research and solving of the case down to finding the witness.

Remember how he targeted Dave Holloway and you.

Telling Dave he has to come to Aruba now to get the body.

And trying to tell you all I was lying.
Dear Caps,
kermit and company have been watching you the whole time.

But who came unglued when I posted the name of the AHTA guy in GA?
WHO?

WHO?

YES - it was SS

******* was in cahoots with him too.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: March 17, 2009, 09:38:07 PM »

Crapslockgizzard is such the fool... and so are his stoolies.. there's ONLY one thing I wanna know about everything he has to say -

how did he arrive at Deutekom? is this just some smuck that was walking into a courthouse and he snapped his pic - or is this guy a real player in the Justice department?

I've found several things that say this guy is real, but I think he deals with kids that smoke the ganja... and nothing more...

how did that all happen?

I think he may be a psychologist in the Justice Department, perhaps specializing in children?  But he certainly is not in charge of anything or we would have heard his name long ago and often.

Red herring or Bloomer as Granny Toad would say.

I think he is closer to a smuck than a key player in things.

JMO but we would have found any public official long ago and far away.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: March 17, 2009, 09:38:07 PM »

can

Janet

BUMP

That is what I read too......went back and read it again.....same conclusion.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: March 17, 2009, 09:38:50 PM »

can

Janet

BUMP

Did they send you Sam?  I cannot believe, on your own, you would blame Klaas for the behavior of those two women?  And yes....this does upset me...!!!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: March 17, 2009, 09:40:11 PM »

can

Janet

BUMP

Sam, I wasn't going to post but now I'm just going to say it.

Why does this post seem like you are trying to blame Klaas.

BULLSHIT.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: March 17, 2009, 09:40:40 PM »

can

Janet

BUMP

That's just bullshit.

Anybody that willing to the reigns of their own thought and opinions over to anyone has no business even being on the internet.

Bullshit Flag, bigtime.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: March 17, 2009, 09:40:49 PM »

I think so BlueMoon and maybe it's time to post some more of the CnG hidey hole posts for some of us have seen some pencil types lamenting some here weren't buying CAPS any longer?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: March 17, 2009, 09:41:27 PM »

An impressive email campaign of his research and solving of the case down to finding the witness.

Remember how he targeted Dave Holloway and you.

Telling Dave he has to come to Aruba now to get the body.

And trying to tell you all I was lying.
Dear Caps,
kermit and company have been watching you the whole time.

But who came unglued when I posted the name of the AHTA guy in GA?
WHO?

WHO?

YES - it was SS

******* was in cahoots with him too.

Wonder if Susan E. Smith is related to Rob Smith?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: March 17, 2009, 09:41:29 PM »

Why Sam?  What has made you bitter toward Klaas? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: March 17, 2009, 09:42:25 PM »

All Klaas said was to hear him out.  She didn't say to believe his every word and even start a cult following.  They did that all on their own.  And we were free to question and not believe as many of us did just that.

I even posted the photos were bogus as the "drain" pipes were labeled "Inlets" because it is a storm sewer and they were well above the water line meaning they would not drain but would bring water into the pond.

And I still think he is the witness or else he fabricated one by convincing somebody to pose as the witness.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #275 on: March 17, 2009, 09:42:53 PM »

Klaaaassssssss........I don't think I can stay up for 40 or so more posts in Cayleesss, lol    WAAAAAAAA

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: March 17, 2009, 09:42:53 PM »

San!

That p*ssed me off so bad I was leaving out words and everything!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: March 17, 2009, 09:43:00 PM »

can

Janet

BUMP

That is what I read too......went back and read it again.....same conclusion.

Me too Mags, how low will they go?  Caps lied, they got BANNED!  How's it feel now.  Follow the leader is not so much fun now is it?  As my dear wise mother used to tell all her know-it-all children "You made your bed now lie in it".

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: March 17, 2009, 09:44:17 PM »

I am a gulliable person!  I will give anybody a chance.
When I started seeing things that were off, some yelled at me. So I went along. 
When I saw inconsistencies I thought maybe it was a language thing.
I feel like one of those sheep that Kermit posted.

Janet and San were never fooled.

I hear you!  (MuminOH had her say, too, but bailed & now gives hand signals elsewhere)  I have said before that I tried to understand and even help with questions.  Maybe it was because CAPS was deemed legit...I don't know. 

Lifesong figured it out, and that's to her credit.  She's an amazing researcher. 

Hmmmm, I wonder if I should post something about MumInOhio.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: March 17, 2009, 09:44:27 PM »

I have a quarter. 

LOLOL....you see San....we just have to wait....all of the posts and all of the behind the scenes emails....and all of the conversations in chat (which you did not join)....and all of the stuffed hidey holes.....they actually have no value....except to learn not to do it again...!!!

You are correct Mere.  But unfortunately people will never learn.  They will always look to blame someone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.