May 01, 2024, 04:20:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09 - 3/19/09  (Read 227708 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: March 17, 2009, 09:57:55 PM »

ok, I'm saying it and I'm gone for the night - so call it a drive by. Call is what ya will.

Sam, yanno all the WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY back when I told ya that Steve Croes was about to be arrested again? and you told me that you would keep that "secret"? member that?

I did that cause Mrs Red herself didn't even trust ya. She ASKED ME to do it. And Steve was not about to be arrested, but you went with it anyway.

nuff said.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: March 17, 2009, 09:59:44 PM »

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: March 17, 2009, 10:01:21 PM »

Makes a lot more sense now too why Mos was never interested in Caps' witness, eh?

Mos had to know that Caps - sent out on behalf of AHATA - wasn't going to come in with a real witness implicating Joran and Paulus.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: March 17, 2009, 10:01:21 PM »

Kermit I do not understand.  Colt45 was a poster in the Anthony thread and he was there to defend George Anthony.  I also see MomInOhio's post.  The only thing I can think of is that they were all worried back in January who the leak was.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: March 17, 2009, 10:01:43 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #305 on: March 17, 2009, 10:01:56 PM »

texasmom, Magnolia, wingnut, Kermit, 2NJSons_Mom, Monkey Mia, Keepthefaith, Elaine, can, Anna, hotping, Blue Moon, Frijole, Mere, Lifesong, AZSunny, Sam, Nut44x4, WhiskeyGirl, SuzieQ, nonesuche and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

Interesting, considering a couple recent posts....hmmmm

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: March 17, 2009, 10:01:59 PM »

Also I just want to say, I have never discussed Caps with Lala's or Mum so I  have no idea what their opinion of Caps is now . All that I know about is what has been posted here at SM.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: March 17, 2009, 10:02:55 PM »

All I see is "Bud's Girl" up in the left corner almost obstructed.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: March 17, 2009, 10:03:22 PM »

HUH?  When did I say I just heard about Freebirds?  Does Lala's have a reading comprehension problem too?  I would never say that.  I've been posting Freebirds stuff and making Youtubes with their stuff for years.  Lala's I know this is an old post but WTF?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: March 17, 2009, 10:03:46 PM »

Kermit I do not understand.  Colt45 was a poster in the Anthony thread and he was there to defend George Anthony.  I also see MomInOhio's post.  The only thing I can think of is that they were all worried back in January who the leak was.

MumInOhio said:
left the door open for Jenn )that is herself)- after Blonde posted in the Shango thread.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: March 17, 2009, 10:04:39 PM »

can

I see ya lurking.  What is your thoughts on today's developments or ... is CAPS still the man.

Janet

BUMP

I was just reading back and then came upon this post. For some reason back in the early days when we had the theory and speculation thread that was what interested me the most. After the first big crash I never got back into it.

I did read it but did not post often. Caps was so confusing. He?She ? kept upsetting Lalas and Mum and they really did not like or trust him but after a post from Klaasend they accepted him/ her with a passion.If Klaas said this person was ok then they must be wrong on their feelings.

I am glad to see Klaas say she was wrong to have believed in Caps. Like I said I could never get into Caps so I never had an opinion on whether Caps was trustworthy or not but always believed in Klaas.
Does that answer your question?

Come on SAM!..Tell us what YOU think about Caps,Shango,as well as Simian..Your into the codetalker stuff correct..Is it utter Bullsh_T???YES OR NO!TIA

BUMP

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: March 17, 2009, 10:05:20 PM »

ok, I'm saying it and I'm gone for the night - so call it a drive by. Call is what ya will.

Sam, yanno all the WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY back when I told ya that Steve Croes was about to be arrested again? and you told me that you would keep that "secret"? member that?

I did that cause Mrs Red herself didn't even trust ya. She ASKED ME to do it. And Steve was not about to be arrested, but you went with it anyway.

nuff said.

Rob...there are some things behind the scenes that I really do not want to know...things from years ago and people who are now gone....we don't need to hear that stuff.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: March 17, 2009, 10:08:00 PM »

HUH?  When did I say I just heard about Freebirds?  Does Lala's have a reading comprehension problem too?  I would never say that.  I've been posting Freebirds stuff and making Youtubes with their stuff for years.  Lala's I know this is an old post but WTF?

That is the truth -  Klassend never said any such thing. Lalasmom lied just like the poster who accused you of posting emails when proof was posted that it was Mrskub, herself who posted her own email
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: March 17, 2009, 10:08:13 PM »

nuff said.

What Rob was saying was I never disclosed his confidence.
 I imagine the only reason Mrs Red asked about me  was because I was a member of the original Refugees at that time. I have never once ever made a negative post about Natalee or any in Natalee's family.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: March 17, 2009, 10:09:41 PM »

I'm all ears to hear it all

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: March 17, 2009, 10:10:40 PM »

It's getting late Kermit but I had to laugh at loud on this one. Funny.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #316 on: March 17, 2009, 10:11:16 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: March 17, 2009, 10:11:21 PM »

I'm all for cuttin through the B.S!Period...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: March 17, 2009, 10:11:39 PM »

MumInOhio said:
left the door open for Jenn )that is herself)- after Blonde posted in the Shango thread.

O.K. one more try (excuse me if I am slow).  Is Blonde and Jen one and the same?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: March 17, 2009, 10:12:07 PM »

That is the truth -  Klassend never said any such thing. Lalasmom lied just like the poster who accused you of posting emails when proof was posted that it was Mrskub, herself who posted her own email

There is another email addy that they may be thinking of.  It is a post of Capslock from the front page of SM.  Capslock himself posts his email address in the body of his post.  I had copied his post from the front page of SM and posted that in the forum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.