May 01, 2024, 06:28:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09 - 3/19/09  (Read 227729 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: March 17, 2009, 10:35:14 PM »

But not the Jen who is the former administrator of Freebirds.  Clarify Kermit!
Jenn = MumInOhio
She was upset at Blonde for coming into the Shango Thread and the way I read it, maybe I'm wrong, don't know, but seems like she said she saw an opening and tracked Blondes IP???? Not sure.

You may be right....however, I thought she was speaking of Freebird Jenn who was talking about tracking
Caps on the site meter for the week that the witness was in Texas.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: March 17, 2009, 10:36:40 PM »

My last post here for the night. 

I told you I never got into Caps hardly ever even read Caps post.

Yes I do like Shango and Simian posting and theories. Is it utter bull? I do not know but it sure makes me think.

We all know Joran is guilty but  who and what else is involved?
Vander Stratten

Paulus VanderSloot

Kalpoes

Abronovitch

FBI or others in the USA government

The whole dang Island of Aruba

Unfortunately, no one will probably ever know what happened to Natalee.  Why?  Because whoever was in that cage has now been destroyed so NO ONE will ever find out.  And all because the crew of the Persistence turned over everything without question to the Aruban ALE.

AMEN

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: March 17, 2009, 10:38:08 PM »

But not the Jen who is the former administrator of Freebirds.  Clarify Kermit!
Jenn = MumInOhio
She was upset at Blonde for coming into the Shango Thread and the way I read it, maybe I'm wrong, don't know, but seems like she said she saw an opening and tracked Blondes IP???? Not sure.

You may be right....however, I thought she was speaking of Freebird Jenn who was talking about tracking

That's how I took it also Mags.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: March 17, 2009, 10:41:36 PM »

Keepthefaith, Mere, Sam, rjdeer, Blue Moon, Magnolia, texasmom, Bud's Girl, WhiskeyGirl, bc73, Monkey Mia, Helen Back, AZSunny, SuzieQ, Kermit, Lifesong, Frijole, Artcolley and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.

Did something happen?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: March 17, 2009, 10:45:10 PM »

I have faith in John Silvetti & the Persistence.

Every coin has numerous sides and all coins are not minted the same or in a similar fashion.  Some may have holes in the middle, some have smooth sides, some ridges, some have any number of sides and shapes.

I stand for the girl and all those like her. 

Even if they find Natalee, or even a hint of what happened to her, I believe she will be in the waters and sands of Aruba forever.

Will you remember me...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: March 17, 2009, 10:46:36 PM »

Bud's Girl, Can I ask if that post that Kermit put out with your name on it back in January, was that when several of you all went over to CnG and then got banned?  Thanks.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: March 17, 2009, 10:46:37 PM »

Yes I do like Shango and Simian posting and theories. Is it utter bull? I do not know but it sure makes me think.

Vander Stratten

Paulus VanderSloot

Kalpoes

Abronovitch

So..Our GOVT is involved in the COVER-UP of NATALEE HOLLOWAY's MURDER..Is this your implication??Is she or isn't she on the FBI MISSING LIST??

read for your self. it does not say Missing like it does on others.
It also does not say dead.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seekinfo/holloway.htm

I hope you are not naive enough to think our Government is not involved in different coverups. I include the military when I say that.

What about the syphilis experiments  in the 50s I think it was.

or the LSD experiments in the 60s' If you want more just look them up for yourself . I am tired of the Pi**ing contest.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: March 17, 2009, 10:49:29 PM »

All I see is "Bud's Girl" up in the left corner almost obstructed.

That would be me, before I saw the light and before I became a "deleted user".   At the time I thought it was awful that anyone would give out info from what was supposed to be a private site.       
BG

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: March 17, 2009, 10:50:41 PM »

She would not have known who jen is. And I know Mums name.

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: March 17, 2009, 10:51:45 PM »

Bud's Girl, Can I ask if that post that Kermit put out with your name on it back in January, was that when several of you all went over to CnG and then got banned?  Thanks.

yes it is.  Not that it makes me any better, but I posted on the board and asked to be deleted as a member, and immediately on the heels of my post, others began to be banned.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: March 17, 2009, 10:52:11 PM »

All I see is "Bud's Girl" up in the left corner almost obstructed.

That would be me, before I saw the light and before I became a "deleted user".   At the time I thought it was awful that anyone would give out info from what was supposed to be a private site.       
BG

Thanks.  I thought I remembered that happening to you and several others.  Glad you saw the light.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: March 17, 2009, 10:52:18 PM »

And jen did not track Caps.
That would be others.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: March 17, 2009, 10:52:26 PM »

Vander Stratten

Paulus VanderSloot

Kalpoes

Abronovitch

So..Our GOVT is involved in the COVER-UP of NATALEE HOLLOWAY's MURDER..Is this your implication??Is she or isn't she on the FBI MISSING LIST??

read for your self. it does not say Missing like it does on others.
It also does not say dead.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seekinfo/holloway.htm

I hope you are not naive enough to think our Government is not involved in different coverups. I include the military when I say that.

What about the syphilis experiments  in the 50s I think it was.

or the LSD experiments in the 60s' If you want more just look them up for yourself . I am tired of the Pi**ing contest.

Please do show me the back up of how our Govt. is involved in the Cover-up of Natalee Holloway's MURDER..That's not pissing that's PROOF!If you've got proof,backed by facts,i will have to agree!Correct.If we have no facts!We must use logic to get there SAM!That's all!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: March 17, 2009, 10:55:12 PM »

No, Natalee is not on the FBI page for the Missing.

She is on the page for those involved in HOMICIDE.

Let's not cloud that issue, please.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: March 17, 2009, 10:56:07 PM »

She would not have known who jen is. And I know Mums name.

You da Main Frog.  I believe you!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: March 17, 2009, 10:56:30 PM »

Anna - I was just going to say the same thing.  Almost everyone listed on that page is a homicide victim.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: March 17, 2009, 10:56:59 PM »

My question.Why would you cloud the issue?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: March 17, 2009, 10:57:13 PM »

Snoopy,

We have all been fooled at one time or another.  The difference is when some refuse to admit it and even make it the sole focal point of the whole investigation that things go amok.

Rock On!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: March 17, 2009, 10:58:44 PM »

My question.Why would you cloud the issue?

I would NEVER do that, KTF.  Others seem to delight in doing so, especially those at RU who constantly try to say Natalee is not even missing per FBI.  No, she is likely DEAD according to their page.

PERSONA NON GRATA

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: March 17, 2009, 10:59:03 PM »

Sometimes after working during the day, and just checking in periodically, I try to quickly catch up. There are always mysteries revealed, and identities of characters and their motives, sometimes I am going  and sometimes I am going  and sometimes I am going WTF! 

I think we could create a new board game here, can't call it "clue"  but certainly something close.  Now if we could only discover how to win this "game" of deception.  I think we need to have Kermit in the lead detective role, maybe "Kermit's clues?"    None,  isn't your expertise marketing? 

Hi AZ, didn't want to not acknowledge you. I've been trying to play catch-up around the CAPS and Persistence search for two months now, after being away due to work......flying the friendly skies perse.

I can't hold a candle to many who have researched so much here but looking back I did overlook some crumbs that even arrived in my emails. Huge lesson learned.....

I think your anaolgy to Clue is about as accurate as any I've heard yet.

Hi None, I am hurt and stunned at some of the deception.  Unbelievable.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.