May 01, 2024, 04:08:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09 - 3/19/09  (Read 227704 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: March 17, 2009, 11:02:31 PM »

No, Natalee is not on the FBI page for the Missing.

She is on the page for those involved in HOMICIDE.

Let's not cloud that issue, please.

Anna - I was just going to say the same thing.  Almost everyone listed on that page is a homicide victim.

Yes, they certainly are or they are the ones being sought in a HOMICIDE.  It is one step more grevious than just being missing. 

And WTH it has to do with things like the Tuskeegee experiment beats me.  The government made Natalee disappear and is trying to cover it's own tracks?  GMAB!

Joran van der Sloot made Natalee Holloway disappear, not the U.S. government.

She was seen by any number of witnesses in his company and even he has admitted he was the last known with her.  I'd put this right up there with alien abduction.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: March 17, 2009, 11:03:38 PM »

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: March 17, 2009, 11:03:54 PM »

No, Natalee is not on the FBI page for the Missing.

She is on the page for those involved in HOMICIDE.

Let's not cloud that issue, please.

My question.Why would you cloud the issue?

I would NEVER do that, KTF.  Others seem to delight in doing so, especially those at RU who constantly try to say Natalee is not even missing per FBI.  No, she is likely DEAD according to their page.

It was rhetorical Anna.I,by no means,was trying to imply that you were clouding the issue.Sam maybe,but not you!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: March 17, 2009, 11:07:09 PM »

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: March 17, 2009, 11:10:55 PM »

Hey - Kermit or Klaas, can we see that one where The Dark Lord is telling LaLa's that Silvetti lied to her?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: March 17, 2009, 11:15:17 PM »

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: March 17, 2009, 11:15:54 PM »

Texasmom.....this makes you look so good and them look sooooooo bad!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: March 17, 2009, 11:17:14 PM »

I guess I am shocked that so many people shared their email addresses with so many others and did not think for one minute that there are NUTS out there on the internet.  I love the Monkeys but I cringe when someone asks Klaas to send so-and-so their email address.  This does not put you in the know and puts you up there ahead of others.  As Klaas and Red said nothing on the internet is private.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: March 17, 2009, 11:20:04 PM »

And I thought the Sloots and van der Straten WERE Dutch.

For the record, I also have a nice collection of emails myself, collected over the years.  Just in case anybody is wondering.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: March 17, 2009, 11:20:20 PM »

I want to clarify something to everyone.

If I ever said anything to anyone about CAPS it would have been right here on the board.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: March 17, 2009, 11:21:25 PM »

Hey - Kermit or Klaas, can we see that one where The Dark Lord is telling LaLa's that Silvetti lied to her?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #371 on: March 17, 2009, 11:22:30 PM »

Well, I admit (again) I was wrong....sooooooooo wrong...to believe that someone from Aruba really wanted to help...and trusted them.  

But THANK GOODNESS  I saw what that forum was all about from the getgo; and an uninvite wasn't necessary!!!!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: March 17, 2009, 11:26:46 PM »

Their Hero just got busted posting about Beth lying and the whole thing being an insurance scam.

But I am pretty sure that won't deter them one bit because they are so devoted to their own egos and being right that it just will be as ignored as the words of Kyle Kingman.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: March 17, 2009, 11:27:35 PM »

Kermit, I loved when you told Lalas to forget everything she thought she knew.
That was my favorite Kermitism.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: March 17, 2009, 11:27:44 PM »

Sometimes after working during the day, and just checking in periodically, I try to quickly catch up. There are always mysteries revealed, and identities of characters and their motives, sometimes I am going  and sometimes I am going  and sometimes I am going WTF! 

I think we could create a new board game here, can't call it "clue"  but certainly something close.  Now if we could only discover how to win this "game" of deception.  I think we need to have Kermit in the lead detective role, maybe "Kermit's clues?"    None,  isn't your expertise marketing? 

Hi AZ, didn't want to not acknowledge you. I've been trying to play catch-up around the CAPS and Persistence search for two months now, after being away due to work......flying the friendly skies perse.

I can't hold a candle to many who have researched so much here but looking back I did overlook some crumbs that even arrived in my emails. Huge lesson learned.....

I think your anaolgy to Clue is about as accurate as any I've heard yet.

Hi None, I am hurt and stunned at some of the deception.  Unbelievable.

Understood AZ, it's pretty sad. This is why I wonder if some of the CAPS groupies were also part of that puppet's strings? Even if they were not, the fact they didn't question ever should shake their own confidence that perhaps they aren't all that and a bag of chips. Klaas questioned CAPS and the groupies circled the wagons to attempt to deny her response or access to CAPS.

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: March 17, 2009, 11:28:00 PM »

Lala'smom is not now nor has she ever been banned or put on a time out or anything. Lala's is FOS.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: March 17, 2009, 11:29:48 PM »

I want to clarify something to everyone.

If I ever said anything to anyone about CAPS it would have been right here on the board.

San, yes, I know that. One thing I admire about you is that you are honest and upfront.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: March 17, 2009, 11:29:53 PM »

Lala'smom is not now nor has she ever been banned or put on a time out or anything. Lala's is FOS.

She is also POS.

(San taught me that)

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: March 17, 2009, 11:31:30 PM »

Time to call it a night.  Another day tomorrow.  Interesting here tonight what was uncovered.  Thanks Lifesong for finding that information and exposing it.  Thanks to all Monkeys who continue to be here for Natalee and her family.

Oh and thanks to the DARK SIDE for exposing what you are made of.  Sad. Sad.  (OH, JMO)

Blue Moon

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: March 17, 2009, 11:32:43 PM »

She is also POS.

(San taught me that)

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.